It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:14 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Henry Hughes, henrymills143@hotmail.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Henry Hughes, henrymills143@hotmail.com

Postby Myra » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:29 pm

latest email address
see subject line
pic shows up on google+
profile of October 25, 2015

for diff. pic
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=92303

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

John, hartj579@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:53 pm

Hi pretty woman!! How are you doing? Nice accrose your profile, I was interested with your profile and exciting to say hi to you. I'm very glad to know more of you...Well,Actually I'm new here looking for stable relationship but friends first then see what will happen next I hope i'm not disturbing you as well? Then looking forward send me your e-mail or Skype id move from here cause think there will be so easier for as to know more and more about each other if you don't mind.You can mail me here ... hartj579@gmail.com

About Me
I am compassionate, understanding and very modest person by nature, I love taking care about my close ones making them feel happy, I am kind and sincere, honest and loving, I am seeking for long-lasting relationship where both my partner and I will be supportive of each other. I do not have many friends.I wish to meet a reliable, strong woman, it would be nice if she has a great sense of humor, I love to jokes, wish her to be attentive and thoughtful, intelligent, well-mannered, not afraid of challenges in life, ready to commitment and family life.

Looking For
Looking for honest woman i can trust and spend rest of my life with...

Appearance Below Average
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Self Employed
Profession Very Good
Annual Income 60.001$-120.000$
Living Situation Live with kids
Relocation Willing to relocate within my country
Seeking For Romance / Dating, Marriage, Sex
Education University

S.: john hart - john.hart699
Frankfurt, Germany
no IP

John Hart - johnhart891
Newcastle, UK
no IP

S avatar
photoshopped
bottom of yahoo here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 88#p353488
head and face ???
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Ryan Alexander, ryana0014@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:35 pm

matchdoctor
Alexander234
44-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 18 - 90
Addison, Texas, United States
Last Activity: Online Now!
:I am so lovely and quiet so careing and tough in sleeping aspect,I have a gift of supernatural power :shock: which is power given to me by God, :silly: I am a press man,u always record everything's happening around the world,I always want to discover new this GS happening in the world am a press man,I move from one place to another,I work in UK,I am employ as a casual worker here,I always travel to take record of things happening in the world,I am about to stop walking as a press man,I am planing to set up a small bussiness around my house in UK,a trading busness
my ideal march is a woman that is careing having God fearing in mind,a careing woman,a woman that have human sympathy,a beautiful woman and educated woman

hello my dear,how are you doing today,hope you are ok ,I have more interest in you,I am so careing and very nice man,my ex woman left me to California,she said I was too had in sex,I need a woman who has understanding heart,who is seeking to have it anytime I want it,I will love to talk to you on instant message on face book,at Alexander Phillip at face book or email me at my gmail ryana0014@gmail.com,I will be expecting your message
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Alexander Phillip, ryana0014@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:09 pm

Email ID hit to :

G+
Ryan Alexander
Worked at ship sailor
Lived in u k
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Nelly Roland, nellyrolland9988@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:41 pm

confirio.com/id/823427
tommy999
55 / Male / Straight
Offline. Last online Today, at 11:36 am
Joined January 22, 2016. Living in Los Angeles, California.
You already have a conversation started with tommy999. View it →
About Me
I am an honest hard working man, kind have gone through good and bad times. I want to get to know someone that I can relate to. Life is to short for games so I don't play them lol if you are interests in maybe getting to know eachother or have specific questions please feel free to write me. I have a great sense of humor love to laugh and make people laugh. I love cuddling, hugging, kissing, i love getting and showing lots of affection

tommy999 Hi, please can you email me on nellyrolland9988@gmail.com
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Alan - mdart18@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:12 am

Alan
55, Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Last seen 13 hours ago
Looking for a date or a relationship with a girl
aged 45‑60,

Profile pic

message 1:

How are you and how was your day? you look extremely beautiful, If friends were flowers I would not pick you! I'll let you grow in the garden & cultivate you with love and care so I can keep you as a friend forever, you are so charming. Really want to know more about you. hope to hear from you soon...smile.

message 2:

ok this my (mdart18@yahoo.com) or Skype (mdart18),

M dart from Maryland, United States, IP not found

skype avatar

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Alan - mdart18@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:17 am

realjock.com

patrick145

I AM LOOKING FOR A SERIOUS HONEST,CARING MAN

First location: Tampa, Florida, United States
Relationship Status: Single
Looking for: Friends, Dating or Relationship

MY STATS AND INFO

Build: Beefy
Weight: 250 lbs
Hair color: Gray/Silver
Eye color: Blue
Sports I like: Football (American), Golf, Hockey, Soccer, Swimming, Water polo
HIV status: HIV -
Safer sex?: Always

GUYS I'M LOOKING TO MEET
My desire is to meet a man who has a sense of humor,sensitive,caring,easygoing,sincere,single man who wants a true man to be with, who will treat a man with Love and respect. I am looking for a man who is special with romance, loving relationship,a unique man who is affectionate, with interests and characteristics similar to mine. Someone who wants a meaningful,serious, long-term relationship,who will spend all the good and the bad times with me and grow old together with me... lol

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

James; <james_carter5010@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:10 pm

..... Message in Zorpia

Thank you for taking the time to my profile Very active in very good physical condition , work out regularly with a very sensual :) I like to believe that target very easy, down to earth, simple philosophies about life and relationships :) not mind Games ( life is too short ) A " free spirit " :) I have always followed my dreams and goals , came to the world. and love it here regretted it and is an incredible journey , unique learning experience that can not learn books :) " simple life " Treat at school or Text and respect for others , as you want even treated , believe in complete go open respect honesty , and support the individuality dreams and goals of each other , to keep things simple and in perspective, the same with relationships :) if it feels right :) for it..can we have a table on yahoo yahoo .com james_carter5010

profile: james
64, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Last seen 7 hours ago
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 47‑87, in Latvia.

email address also here

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 54#p463354

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 10#p463310

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

jeff.werman@live.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:07 pm

My name is Jeff Werman, I am 59 years of military army from New York, I am a warm, loving, romantic and confident, fun, active, good-hearted, respectful, with a great sense of humor and knows how a woman properly to deal with, I am looking for a very long-term sharing relationship with a charming, loving and honest woman looking to spend the rest of my life. Dear, you can write me through my e-mail address below or you can send your e-mail so that I write and tell you more about myself and also send you my photos.

Yours sincerely,
Jeff Werman.
jeff.werman@live.com

ar, Jeff Werman
Male / Divorced
57 Philadelphia / United States

Occupation Executive / Management / HR
Profession Direcor
Annual Income 30.001$-60.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Marriage

This is an old scammer, reported in this topic before; picture long sicne posted; note the discrepancy between profile ("Direcor") and format message ("military").
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Shaun Bulkony, shaunbulkony@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:55 pm

Oasis
Coolshaun
Male 53 - United States
Silver Spring | Maryland | United States
I am charismatic, life-loving, adventurous, devoted, happy and confident. I possess an infectious and bubbling personality, adventurous spirit, artistic soul and open heart. All these things guarantee to make your life exciting. I am very thoughtful and purposeful about finding my life partner.
What I'm Looking For
Am eager to meet a woman of her word, responsible and loving, caring and patient. In my partner I will support her positive attitude to life as she doesn't complain about anything, but rather ask what she can do to make it better. She risks,fights, she lives her life aggressively. She is the woman who doesn't collect negative memories, because she never concentrates on such things. In our relationship I would prefer to clearly discuss negative points if such appear, but not keep them till the relationship is over. I want to meet the woman who is happy, selfish and loves himself, I believe that only such man really knows how to make someone happy. I am not looking for simple, I am looking for complicated. I love to live my life with interest and adventure, but not "a trip to a supermarket".I am a very sweet, gentle, easy-going and passionate man. I am level headed. I live a well-off life here, life is not always perfect, you always have some regrets somewhere.
I just want to find my future wife here. I am serious about marriage. I want a sincere, kind-hearted, romantic,I just want to love and be loved.

Please would you like to exchange email address with me. I want to keep in touch and get to know you better by conversing with you frequently. I like your honesty and boldness. I want us to keep this and try something.
my email is address is shaunbulkony@gmail.com.You can send me an email or give me your email address and I would be happy to write you.

Leads to fakebook.....
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009647769562
Shaun Bulkony
Self-Employed and works at Geomith & Company Limited
Studied Computer Science at Vincennes University
Lives in Tarkwa Banso, Western, Ghana :twisted:
From Fort Wayne, Indiana

Different pix...
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 89&t=53672

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mark Ybarra, 469-225-9048

Postby Bix » Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:46 pm

confirio.com/AHMJ9
mark
67 / Male / Straight
I'm Online Chat with me
Joined March 15, 2016. Living in Avondale Estates, Georgia.
About Me
I am a sweet,romantic Man, I love to play golf I read,I play poker I am good at it. I am a good cook. I like to fish and I bait my own hook! I also like to veg out in front of the tv and watch movies sometime .and still new there

Am Mark Ybarra wish to hear from you . (469) 225-9048 what your full name.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mark Ybarra, markybarra800@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:09 pm

dropped email....

markybarra800@gmail.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Alan Castillo, alanc86@yahoo.com & alanc2012@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:13 pm

confirio.com/id/827901
Alancastillo12
55 / Male / Straight
I'm Online Chat with me
Joined March 24, 2016. Living in Cathedral City, California.
I am a Country Man at heart. Am quiet but yet I love to meet people, open to new things in life love to treat people the way i wanted to be treated, love shopping, camping, country, beach, traveling and animals, Giving away a heart can hurt .... having a broken heart can be life threatening, even to the strongest people. But, receiving one is the greatest gift.Getting close to me is the sweetest thing you can ever get. To love me is to accept me as I am. But just be honest and respectful to your self.

You have such a nice smile which is so enhancing and worth more than a second look.Do you mind giving a chance to know each other as good communication is concern, Im serious man and looking for something serious here, My ids, Yh, alanc86@yahoo.com or alanc2012@gmail.com

Image Image Image

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Ryan Alexander, ryana0014@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:43 pm

still no picture, :( .. new messages

hello my dear, how was your night? hope you slept well, i am already in my office, trying to check back on last week report, marriage is about love and understanding to each other, i like your photograph, i am so much interested in knowing you better please write me back

yes my dear, no photograph yet, please understand my dear, i am really concern about knowing you more, my daughter is giving me tough time, she is giving me headheace, now i no the importance of a woman, i am seek and tired of staying with her,troublesome girl, like mother like daughter, she said she is not going to see her mother, i need you my dear, you are like a diamond to my heart, the precious thing i ever dire in this world is you present to my house, now i no that without woman no man, woman are path of all sucess men .i like you so much my dear please write to me back as soon as you receive my message

hello dear, how are you doing over there, how was your celebration today? hope you have a wonderful time today, i am Ryan Alexander from Birmingham city UK, i am a screen TV camera man (VCR) i work in Birmingham station, i am so much interested in you, i love every thing about you please i will like to no you more, you can write to me back or you can send me an email through ryana0014@gmail.com

dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby dimitrii » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:08 pm

Tagged. Morgan Graham , morgangraha@gmail.com

Graham M
57 / Male / Straight / Divorced
Derbyshire, United Kingdom

Junk mail:
I was going through members online when I came across your profile and will be happy to know much about you
I will say my profile say quite about me I still need to tell you much about myself
I have one son who studies in London Cambridge University
I graduated Phi Beta Kappa from West Virginia University and received my medical degree from West Virginia University School of Medicine and then completed my surgical internship and general surgery residency at West Virginia, and then completed my Thoracic Surgery Residency at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, NC in 1998.
I work with United Nations Afghanistan to Identify and assess environmental risks that can degrade force health or effectiveness including chemical and microbial contamination of the environment, toxic industrial, chemical and radiation accidents, and environmental terrorism in Afghanistan and Iraq and I will be happy to know much about you so that after my retirement we can meet each other in Hungary :lol:

E-mail:
Its been pleasure knowing you,I believe a couple should therefore be up front with each other at the beginning to determine whether or not our respective values coincide.I think that one advantage of the Internet is that we are able to compare value systems immediately without the interference of physical or emotional contact. Too many couples I know fell in love (or maybe lust) based only on attraction only to regret the marriage later because they discovered too late that they had no shared values.I want to tell you that i am serious in my quest and i am for real hope you are too and yes it would be nice to meet you in person also as that is the only way that we could learn more about each other.

There is no doubt that we agree on the essentials although I think we should not establish such a rigid profile as to make it impossible for anyone to measure up. That is why I have chosen "potential" as an essential determining criteria.You are in search of a loving man as I am in search of a loving woman. I have not wrote to you just for entertainment, but I have written you in hopes that we will be good for each other . However, since we live in different cultures, I am interested in learning about you and your way of life. I think that it's important for me to learn how you have grown up and what are your likes and dislikes. I want you to be happy in your new life with me if that should happen.

OK,So where does this leave us? After all, all of the intellectual
knowledge in the world will do us no good if we do not relate it to "us".
Perhaps we can take this one step further by sharing values on specific
topics. For example:
1. Religion

2. Health

3. Money

4. Family

5. Relationships

6. Problem solving

7.What do you think are probably your three best qualities?

8.What do you think are probably your three worst qualities?

9.What are your most sacred, or cherished, dreams and goals?

10.What are the three worst things a wife can do to her husband in a marriage and husband to his wife?
I will skip this one for now

What are the three most important guidelines or rules in your ideal of marriage?

What do you think are your weaknesses?
I'm addicted work, workout and diet.

What is the reason that you are looking for man?

Well, that's it. I hope you don't mind answering these questions? Hope to hear from you soon.
I'm really delighted to know you my dear,to tell you the truth, I believe that it is faith that guides me in life. It is not by chance
that you where on the hi5 site .I'm also delighted to have the chance to have met you. and i also want to use this opportunity to tell you that you sound very interesting, I hope my responses will please you because they come from within my heart.and please do me a favor of sending your cell number..
Best Regards,Graham!

Acta est fabula.

Return to “White Males”