It is currently Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:56 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Richard Terry - richardterry92@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Micheal Chris, michealchris109@ymail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:36 pm

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7251651827&jli=1
Micheal C
Ethnicity: Native American

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Micheal Chris, michealchris109@ymail.com

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Richard Terry - richardterry92@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:17 am

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5972514216
Joseph K
42, Manchester, United Kingdom

More pics

Image Image Image

I guess he doesn't like being tagged! :twisted:
think you are the most fool on earth , in you life you will never get married and if you get married you will have problem in your married, do you know me,did i talk to you why you have to call me that name ,if you want to see me on cam we can do that why calling me that name fool

i hate you so much :twisted:
Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jack Green, jackgreen779@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:08 pm

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5972670811
Jack G
54, Kuala lumpur, Malaysia

Hi my name is jack,i'm attractive, gentle and caring. I'm very optimistic about my future and try to take from life as much as I can. I have a lot of friends with whom we share our interests and news. I believe friendship is a great base for a relationship as I would like to find the best friend, lover... all rolled into one. I need a strong character partner, with who I can share my life and enjoy all its beauties. I'm looking for the special woman that I can devote myself too. It's really simple. I also appreciate weman with a good sense of humor and those who have aims in life. Hope to hear from you....you can email me on jackgreen779@yahoo.com

Napoleon Bonaparte

Kimiko
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Kimiko » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:05 pm

RE: Chris Matt Bradson - Bchrismatt@yahoo.com or used paul.nicolas65@yahoo.com

Good morning sweetheart,
Im sorry to hear abiut your brother, I hope its not getting worst with him.

I do care for you and I know you do care for me and Paul too I have been thinking about you lately and sometimes tears run through my eyes cause its been a long time and I am missing you, You are the best thing that has ever happen to me,. I cant wait untill thursday to be home..

I love you and I miss you..

Chris

This guy wrote me for 4 months, we talked on the telephone and web cammed. He told me he loved me and lot of other sweet words. He knew what I wanted to hear and I was dump enough to fall for it. I sent him gifts, he asked me to pick up some things for hm which I sent and money all to Ghana. He used me, broke my heart and destroyed my self esteem. Don't let him do this to you. All the emails written above were sent when he was emailing me at the same time.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Nelson Collins, nelsoncollins1950@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:07 am

badoo
Nelson Collins, 55
Miami, FL, United States

Thanks so much for your respond and I am so happy to hear from you back, I am kinda new on the site to look for a serious relationship and the moment I set my eye on your profile picture my heart really beat for you and I like the fact that you are looking for a serious relationship. so i would like to know everything about you here

Yes i really understand you and i would not even like us saying anything about our self here do you have email address to communicate.
mine is nelsoncollins1950@yahoo.com

Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Gerrad Edwards, gerradedwards@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:37 pm

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5975013796
Gerrad E
44, Liverpool, United Kingdom

i m fine thanks,send me ur email so we can chat
gerradedwards@yahoo.com

Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Muhamad Osman Cole, muhamadosmancole@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:59 pm

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5982053638
Muhamad O
52, New York, NY

how are you and happy new year to you .i wish you long life and happy family. my name is muhamad :mrgreen: from united state of american :mrgreen: , am 52 years old am single seriously looking for soul mate. I must say that i really love your profile and felt that u are someone i would like to hook up with, and I have to run with my heart and just see if there is a chance for us. I am hoping that you will find a little love in your heart and would want to push our hearts a little further and see if we might be a possible match.i hope we can start for friendship, and know each other, am working in a company at new York city as marine engineering in U.S.A .if you are intrested reply me, if your not let me know thanks i will be happy to hear from you soon

muhamadosmancole@yahoo.com

Image Image Image
Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Lars Green, las.green@aol.com

Postby Bix » Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:59 pm

badoo
Green 48, Chicago, IL
I am very out-going, spontaneous, very encouraging, honest, trustworthy, and have a great sense of humor. Would like to find someone that appreciates these kind of qualities in a women. Oh course, I am only human and have faults, as well... I have come through some tough times in my life. And, after every bad experience has been lived through and dealt with, I believe I have come out a better … person for going through those trials and tribulations. I can't help but believe they have made a stronger person.

Hello, nice to meet you. That a lovely smile you got there. i hope you are having a fantastic weekend. It been cold here, is it snowing where you are??? I would like you to tell me more about yourself...like are you really single? Hobbies? What do you do for a living? Goal and Aspirations? I guess you can say i'm too many questions at a time... but that is my nature. always the curious and i accept people for who they are. Okay, take care of yourself and hope to hear from you.
las.green@aol.com

Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:06 pm

connectingsingles.com/user/baltimore56
baltimore56
found myself here
I am a:56 yr-old man seeking women, 48-64
About me:
I'm an honest,passionate,down to earth,laid back,have my priorities which is to meet a lady who is straight and caring.There is alot i can offer a person and when it's brought up to the table for me to dig into and do what ever i am supposed to do then I will get it done to the best of my ability, but I do know this much I know how to treat a lady and I am A GOD fearing man :pray: .I tend to be self-reliant and do not enjoy depending solely on others. I try to be objective in decision making and not let emotions bias my decisions. I am open and honest in my communication and do not like to leave issues to smolder. I would rather bring problems into the open to discuss and resolve.
I’m looking for:
I like someone who can laugh at themselves and find humor in difficult situations. I can not be with someone who finds problems everywhere and gets angry easily at petty things or is very prejudiced or biased about groups of people. My someone would be a person who would respect my family and people in general, someone who could show compassion and not see it as a weakness...someone who I could feel safe with...a shelter from the storm ...someone who would be my best friend and support me when I need it by just caring and listening...not worrying about fixing, just hugs and listening. I am loyal to a fault and would

More pics:
Image Image Image
Napoleon Bonaparte

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Ferguson Miller <ferguson_miller@yahoo.com>

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:41 am

fergmiller123
Ferguson Miller
Basic
52 year old, man from United States
About Me and My Life
I´m very easy-going, caring, passionate as well as understanding and respectful. I love nature in general, it´s beautiful and it makes me feel great, feel more connected to the Creator.
My Interests/Hobbies
interested in having fun with friends and also meeting new people in the world
Favourite Books
Mr routine the handler
Favourite Movies
adventure movies
Favourite Music/Album/Song
rnb,cools and rock country
Favourite TV Shows
quiz
Favourite Sports
vollew ball,football and long tennis
Scared of
heart broken
Happiest When
my partner is with me

Hello dear am Ferguson Miller and you?Hope you good?I want us to know each other better cos life is too short for the both of us.Hope to hear from you soon.Fergusonxxxxx

Received: from [83.170.104.171]
Subject: Hello

IP: 83.170.104.171
ISP: UK2 - Ltd
Organization: UK2 Customer

known proxy
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Brison Gray, brisongray@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:02 am

person.com
USER ID: 6896815
Nickname: techno
Name: technology
State/Region: Manchester
City: Manchester

techno: It's a pleasure meeting you what a nice lady you are, I would really love to know you more Also better too, first thank you for writing back to my massage that really make me feel happy. i just want to tell you about me .., I am easy going and open minded person, Swedish American living in Manchester for over 5yrs, easily get along with love and respect. I have a great sense of humor, love to tease with good jokes, love to cook, talk many positive things, love to watch movies at the theater I work as a manager for a Cargo Operation Shipping Company
i want you to know That we are now on a trip to Mexico, we left France 6 days ago, Gold Also do business in the ship here and i drum of oil companies to supply Contracts With That i have and presently i have a Contract with an oil company in Mexico, i am to buy drums of oil in Australia and supply to the company in Mexico. I'm a widower been widowed for 7yrs now.I 'm just bless With One lovely son (Paul) (17 years old). After the sudden and devastating death of my wife, Who was a wonderful, sweet and caring wife and mother
She was a nurse and she died of breast cancer Also l ..Have been single for the past 7 years i hope i can enjoy life a little more at my age I had given up on ever finding my soul mate. Ever since i lost my wife, I never thought I could feel the way I feel now and I do not know why. It was not supposed to be like this, but I got sprung! And it is you my heart's sprung onKind Regards, Brison
Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Paul Stanford, paulstanford47@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:53 pm

badoo
Paul, 52
Sallisaw, OK, United States
I'm a straight and easy going person with a kind and gentle heart full of love.. I love to travel and would love a
partner to travel withme. I have been a workaholic in that past but last year I had a change of attitude and decided to live life now. I might live to be a 100 years old or my time could end tomorrow. Rather than wait and miss life I want to take advantage while I have the … opportunityin front of me I am a shy person. I can be picky but I really believe that love is out of our control. Icannot create a spark or stop a spark. There is either a connection or not. I have met people online or via telephone conversationsand they seem great but when we meet there is no chemistry or connection. It is not all about looks especially as we get older butnone-the-less there has to be a physical attraction. A personality can make someone cuter or uglier as you get to know them. Profiles help but lack personal interaction and feedback that can only come through emails

could u txt me later this is my cell (918) 960-0287
Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:18 am

badoo
Hassan 47, New York, NY

Some photoshopped pics of our office webcam man!....also in the fine art gallery :lol:

Image Image
Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Kingsley Baldwin, baldwinkingsley@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:49 am

badoo
Kingsley Baldwin, 50
London, United Kingdom
I divide my time between London and the coast; I run my own business and travel internationally on a regular basis which means I'm not always in the UK as much as much as I like. I'm really keen on great food and proper conversations with people that really think! Loads more to say I guess but that will come in time

Image Image Image

Email leads to a :dumb:
https://www.facebook.com/kingsley.baldwin.9" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Kingsley Baldwin
Worked at Anchor Insurance
Studied at University of Lagos :twisted:
Lives in Waco, Texas

Image Image Image
Napoleon Bonaparte

jennyhey
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

janis.bbia287@yahoo.com

Postby jennyhey » Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:21 am

i just found a pic of a man iv been chatting too..his name is janis and this is his e-mail..janis.bbia287@yahoo.com....he has several identities..such as Ferguson Miller, Richard Terry, Garreth Jones, and Winston Gray..i cant upload the pic..but hes always sitting behind a desk with salt an pepper hair.
He kept asking for money..said he was away on business to Malaisia... selling a chemical that treats oil and gas and was short for what he needed too ship them.. i didnt give him any...he tried for 6 months...he said he was from switerland but lived in london uk..
thanks for this site and im happy that i can maybe help with this info..

Return to “White Males”