It is currently Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:06 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Larry Martins - larry_martins2001@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby janex69 » Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:00 pm

Larry Martins

larry_martins2001@yahoo.com

AT LAST...after 4 months of chatting with this odious little MUGU , he slipped up!

41.210.31.72 GHANA Scammer IP Block :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Hello dear i want you to know that you are still in my mind and i will be there for you anytime because i want you to know that i need you...it will be better if we send email

Tagged spam message
To:Me
Date:18 August 2010 16:26:09
Subject:hi
Dear i would be happy if you add me at larry_martins2001@yahoo.com so that we talk there to know more about eachother

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6725884278" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (now deleted)
Larry M

He also had fake webcam recordings! Some still pictures taken from it!

No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Larry Martins - larry_martins2001@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 » Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:16 pm

Picture of this guy also appeared on Oasis!
Chief020
Male 53 USA

On Absolute Agency!
Male 62
Mesquite Texas USA

Meetic
FRANK_b_533
male 52
Los Angeles USA

And on Person.com ( 3 profiles, all now deleted)
bigdee
alex
56 y.o.
United Bank
United States

handsomeman2009
henry
56 y.o.
New Jersey Bmc
United States
My match: Am looking for someone who is looking for a relationship and willing to get married and seriouse God-fearing :twisted: loving and understanding

and

kindman
larry
58 y.o.
Oneonta
United States
My match: like to meet a real lady who really understand the meaning of love and a true one .

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Julius Fowler - jf_5699@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:20 pm

http://www.hoverspot.com/profile.php?UserId=3333191" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Julius
Male, 50 Years Old
From Dallas, TX

SPAM
Hi pretty, I must confess that you're beautiful.. I'm Julius Fowler by name, I'm from Dallas, TX. I just joined this site today and your profile caught my attention.
I'm a contractor and been divorced for 5 years, Can we get to know each other if you don't mind ?
feel free to e-mail me on (jf_5699@yahoo.com) so that we can communicate more better.
Thank You,
Julius.

Also on Tagged
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5451722844" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Julius F

and FB
http://www.facebook.com/search.php?q=jf ... 2066512724" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:23 pm

and still another profile of Larry's
Education: Graduate School
Height: 4'9" :mrgreen:
Children: I have children
Relationship Status: Divorced
i am larry martins single , 1 kid, 127 lbs., white hair and fair complexion, .I generally try to live a some what healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of jogging, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy,
I would also like to find a like-minded female where we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue their interests as well. I have several hobbies (and wish I could find more time to pursue those) such as swimming, fishing, dancing, and reading, and more, and would like someone to share that with
hello
Dear, i am Larry Martins , single , 1 kid, ... I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work.take care and hope to hear from you soon

copied everything from his profile and continued ...
I DO NOT expect a woman to be a servant to me, spending all her time working and and cleaning; I believe there is give and take in a relationship, and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook, clean, and I have no problem doing that.
I do not want to meet someone who may think that they will take advantage of me, or lie to me and cheat on me under false pretenses. Sorry if that sounds harsh, and I'm not accusing anybody of any wrong doing, but I'm being upfront and honest about that, so you know where I stand from the beginning. With all due respect as well, I hope that you are upfront and honest with me, as well. I realize that I am 56years old and that you are somewhat younger than me, if you would still like to correspond, that's fine...we'll see how things go after we get to know each other.
Well, I hope that this lets you know a little about me, and I hope I don't come across as being too cynical, harsh, or mean sounding. I will give anybody the benefit of the doubt (we're all human, we all make mistakes), but I also don't like being taken advantage of. I'm just asking you to keep it real and be honest from the beginning; that way, nobody is wasting their time or getting their feelings hurt.
I also realize that at times two people are just too different to be in a relationship together; it doesn't mean that it's anybody's fault, it's just that they're too different to be compatible. Hope this finds you in good health and that things are well with you. Until next time (and I hope I didn't scare you off), Reply soon.
Yours faithful
Larrymartins

Image Image
he sent 8 more pics :lol:
Received: from [199.212.17.46]
ISP: Environment Canada
Proxy: Confirmed proxy server
Montreal, Canada

he invited me to connect
Join Larry Martins on Yahoo! Messenger
X-Originating-IP: 41.218.196.86
Accra, GH

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:06 am

David Yellow, davidyellow@yahoo.com
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5971034874" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; David Y

About Me:I am a fun loving person. I am a very caring and sensitive person, I am a level headed, down to earth person who is totally devoted to the one I love. I tend to be shy at first, but I will open up quickly with the right person. I am confident, calm, and happy. An introvert by nature, I am quiet, structured, and organized. i think i'm a pretty easy going person. I love to beshown affection and don't have any problem what soever showing the right person lots of of it, i always say if its better to give than to receive. I think that i have a pretty "strange" sense of humor at times. i look at it this way I'd rather make a joke than to sit around and dwell on things i can't do much of anything about.I am looking to meet a confident, fun loving, warm woman for dating. If that right person comes along, then I'd love to develop a relationship with her. I like sports, trying out new restaurants, going to museums, movies, shows and music events. I also have pets, which I enjoy spending time with. I love taking road trips and going to different venues and events and would like to find someone to do these things with. I have a lot of interests and love trying new things...

I am very passionate in everything I do work, play and love, I have strong morals and am very honest and sincere. I respect other people and believe that commuication is very essential to begin any relationship. I am romantic and sensitive and sensual. I am looking for someone to share my life with without drama. You must be honest and that starts within your on heart. I don't know any man that looks good in earrings and believe that integrity is something that you must have before you can lead anyone and must mean what you say and say what you mean. I think that dating should be simple, If I like you and you like me, we should explore what we have in common and that starts when you date. Lets not make this dating thing harder than it has to be. Aren't we supposed to having fun? If during that time you discover that I am not for you, open you mouth and tell me, no big deal, I am probrably thinking the same thing, if not I'll get over it, I am big boy now. It would not be the first time I had my feelings hurt, Oh yea, I'm sensitive but willing to step out and put my heart out too if your heart meets mine , then thats a beautiful thing. It would'nt be good if I matched everybody and everyone wanted to date me (Really? LOL). I am just like you, Looking for the one who can share, laugh and love. I like to start out using the K. I. S. S. theory (Keep It Simple Stupid) and if grows from there, SWEET! I am an outdoor kinda guy, I like to fish, go camping, play golf etc. and I like doing indoor stuff too. I like to eat so I like to cook. I think that before you get good at anything you have to master the tools. I am always working on mastering the tools in the kitchen. I am an accomplished carpenter and skilled with just about any hand tools. I am a perfectionist when it comes to my own work, I think that if you don't have time to do it right the first time, you will not have time to do it over. I live alone with my best dog, and spend many days and hours playing with, if you can get next to me you'll see who I am. My dog likes chasing the ball on walks, I like holding hands. I am a no B. S. kinda guy with a quick sense of humor and really like to have a good time. Which could be doing just about anything. Ok if any of this interest you BRING IT, Don't be shy. If not good luck and God Bless..I want You to give me Your Email address and i will be waiting for You. David.
Nice to meet you and my email address is davidyellow@ yahoo .com

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Douglas Alex, douglasalex82@yahoo.com

Postby Sailory » Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:19 am

Douglas Alex, douglasalex82@yahoo.com
http:/ /www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5458679300 Douglas
Tagline:Please am not here for any scm game plaing if you know you are scm :applause: dont even contect me please am looking for serious relationship with serious woman

wow!it is really an understatement to say you got the most wonderful smile i have seen in a long time,certainly I have seen so many beautiful smile but none is as striking as the one I see here,your pretty smile comes along with you,the full sweetness of life itself and each time I look at the ever captivating charm in this pretty smile of yours i get a cold weakness under my feet,you have practically made me loose my defenses and i am not regretting it.how rude of me to say all this with out telling you my name,indeed i was so engrossed in your alluring charm, however my name is DOUGLAS am living in NY..am very much single and hoping that I find the right one in you.I love going to the movies,waterfall and camping,I noticed you are on right now so i would be glad if you write me back,just to tell me what you think about me and tell me more about yourself.Please do feel free to ask me any other thing you want to know about me though.would be glad to get a reply as soon as possible..God Bless you...

Hello my dear how is your health? I hope all is well .. I feel so happy to send you this email, and I want to thank God for giving me the opportunity to meet a beautiful lady like you.let me introduce myself to you and tell you a little about myself.i am doctor :shock: by profession with united nation office in London :D department of human resources and health.I live in New York city :D .i lost my wife in a car accident a few years ago (Killer) , I have a daughter 23 schooling in Ghana. :mrgreen: Life is a precious gift from God, and must be lived with love and joy. I enjoy various activities. I can bowl, skate, swim, play chess, checkers, drawing, biking, a little fishing and crabbing, a little golf, tried camping, tennis, sports, etc. There matter.I enjoy fine dining and I'm always looking for someone to share the appreciation of good food and fine wine.I love the dance: All styles, disco, house, or swing.I enjoy movies and music to relax. A quiet evening at home is also appreciated and welcomed. I'm open to try different activities and even to challenge.I generally try to live an unhealthy lifestyle, exercise and some sort of jogging, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy, (trust me, I love sweets and cakes, but try not to over do it). I also like to find a like-minded women where we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue our interest as well. I am a very versatile medium, and not hard to please. I like the complex and the simple things in life.i love poetry, books, walks on the beach and dinners by candlelight atmosphere. I like movies, television, music, travel, wilderness, the stillness of the mountains, the ocean, sunrises and sunsets.

I am comfortable in jeans or a nice suit English. A nonsmoker drinker, not into drugs (do not need them, I live in a natural high) ... I believe in enjoying the good life and am high on it. I have a healthy attitude about God and Bible.is m 'a very outgoing person who likes to dine out travel and enjoy the simple life. I am a hopeless romantic and very affectionate. I have a good sense of humor and enjoy making laugh.I you do not expect a woman to be a servant of me, spend all your time working and cleaning and, I believe there is give and take in a relationship, and I realize that sometimes it is more convenient for me to do laundry, cook, clean, and I have no problem doing so.I believe that time spent apart, and together with my beautiful wife helps keep things fresh in our relationship and makes the time together to do even better. I'm not one who cheats in a relationship, a woman is enough for me, I have no time or energy to juggle 2, 3 or 4 in the same time.I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, very easy to deal, and I do not think I'm too critical about things, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to do the job .. I am an honest heart that is looking for a stable relationship. I understand that it is important to establish a lasting basis for a lasting relationship, I'm not interested in games or drama.I'm looking for someone who believes that a true intimate partner looks the other and vice verso. While navigating life together, we are caring and concerned about the others well-being, because we make each other happy and we love so much much.Looking for a serious long term relationship with a woman who has a strong character and is goal-oriented. she must love the Lord with all your heart, so I know she will love me with all your heart too. Only God can thus merging two hearts together and make them one is the love he gives can be experienced by both for each other.. The desire of my heart is that I find myself and grow to love the woman I hope to spend the rest of my life, and I hope I find this woman in you.I hope you also like the pictures I sent you, please send me yours and tell me more about yourself .... I think you're the right person to bless me. Douglas ...

Received: from [197.251.144.46]
State/Region: Greater Accra
City: Accra

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

richard rockson, richben_2009@hotmail.com

Postby Marisa » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:52 am

justaa on datemefree
- 56 y/o male
- branch ville, USA
- English, Spanish, English
- constructor
- Have 2 children
- Last logged in: 2012-10-06 09:08:09
- ID: 222053

Description:
I would describe myself as a happy person, intelligent, well educated, stylish, sociable, attractive, caring and clean. I'm open-minded, sensitive, truthful, passionate, with a great sense of humor responsible and serious when I have to be. I love music, arts, fashion, traveling, meeting people and all is beautiful.

Ideal match description:
I am looking for that special someone, I could love with all my heart, body and soul. I love to find experiences and to share them with someone close, but I have no special person in my life to share my dreams and excitements with.a good relationship provide stimulation at the intellectual, emotional and physical level. I want to have a genuine relationship with someone tender, loving, truthful which can appreciate me and share the life on every level, someone who knows how to listen with her heart but can answer with her mind, charming; a woman to give me peace and comfort.

Junkmail:
hello
how are you
nice to meet you. am new here,browsing through when i came across your profile and i chose you to be my good friend.
hoping to hear from you, if you are interested you can contact me through my private email address below
(cassdaa@mail.com)
take care
blessings

However, the reply arrived from a different email:

X-Originating-IP: [41.218.216.85] - Ghana

Hello
nice to meet you
I am delighted to write to you. I pay attention to your profile on the site, and I decided to write to you. I like you very much.
Not much about me. My name is blessing I am 55 years.
I have a college education. I am currently working and dealer of used cars within 7 years.
I do sports. I run and sometimes I go to long tennis And so I do not smoke or light drink. And also I love to cook, get out. I especially love camping with friends.
You probably have a question, why am I here? My friend advised me to apply to the Internet. So many people find love here. And I also want to find your favorite.
Write something about yourself. I would be pleased to receive an answer from you. I'll wait for your letter.
Write me.
Richard
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Gregory C Jones, gregoryc_jones@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:42 pm

matchdoctor
goodlife165
50-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 42 - 89
Abbots Ann, England, United Kingdom
goodlife165
50-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 42 - 89
Abbots Ann, England, United Kingdom
about my children: I love my son because he been the only one for me ever since my ex-wife dumped me
job: Construction/Facilities
about my work: its my aim to be a Construction Engineering and am so much happy am into it i love my job so much and i gain a lot from it
my idea of a great date: i want a loving and caring woman who wlil love me and love my son too and take good care of our family, i need a good oriented woman and a God fearing :pray: woman to be with

I have been single for several years and have decided that I would like to start dating again, I have one son. I am a happy positive person, and love my life. I would love some company to explore my new home. I have not dated in years so I Imagine that i would be a little shy but am really outgoing. Am incurable romantic, who chersihes and appreciate sincerity, integrity, honest and warmth. I enjoy going for drive,laughing, talking, touching, affection and physical closeness. A good listener who loves mutual spoiling and also I am a one woman man....so if you have interest in me write me back in my private email address for better conversation at gregoryc_jones@yahoo.com

Yahoo avatar
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Gregory C Jones, gregoryc_jones@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:55 pm

Received: from [41.190.3.35]
IP: 41.190.3.35
ISP: EMTS Limited / Etisalat Nigeria

hello am new to internet dating and i need a loving and caring woman and can you add me on messenger so we can talk better

Napoleon Bonaparte

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Roy Jim Hodgson, royhodgson2013@gmail.com

Postby Marisa » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:49 am

royhodgson on zorpia

roy
52, Male, San Jose, California, United States

junkmail:
Am Roy Jim Hodgson by name 50 years only child of my parent widower with one kid.I work in a gold company.I love playing cards,golf hockey and other exercise as well. i love to visit the beach on my free time.I am a man of my words i will always fun for people to laugh.I am a man with great sense of honor Am happy i will be coming home to meet my son and will be depreciate who will love and care for me and my son as well.I will stop here for while will tell more on chat.I am friendly and view my role in the world to be someone to stand before others and show them how truly wonderful they are. I am a free-thinker. I try to be "open at the top" being willing to learn the lessons as my spirit grows through life experiences.
Hello I really loved reading your profile and will appreciate sharing mails with you if you don't mind.am roy jim by name.nice pics
okay roy_hodgson2013@yahoo.com that is my email so you can add me on yahoo okay so that can cah have more chat okay

From Readnotify:

Opened 23-Apr-13 at 21:07:11pm (UTC -7:00) - 23hours23mins49secs after sending
Location London, United Kingdom (86% likelihood)
Opened on aurora.controlbranchsemillion.com (142.91.22.58:3572) - Nobis ubiquity again, proxy

Reply arrived from gmail:

Am Roy Jim Hodgson by name 50 years only child of my parent widower with one kid.I work in a gold company.I love playing cards,golf hockey and other exercise as well. i love to visit the beach on my free time.I am a man of my words i will always fun for people to laugh.I am a man with great sense of honor Am happy i will be coming home to meet my son and will be depreciate who will love and care for me and my son as well.I will stop here for while will tell more on chat.I am friendly and view my role in the world to be someone to stand before others and show them how truely wonderful they are. I am a free-thinker. I try to be "open at the top" being willing to learn the lessons as my spirit grows through life experiences.

Thank you.
Roy Jim Hodgson

Has different stolen pics on FB:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=59591" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Lisamaria
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Roy Jim Hodgson, royhodgson2013@gmail.com

Postby Lisamaria » Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:58 am

Image He also calls himself Eric Essien and he works with this email address.
USMilitarySingles.com
Email 24.Feb.2013
Am
very serious in life and from the way you write i already have
respect
for you and already feel if we take our time to know each other i
know
things will work then. But before that i would like to know how
old
you are ?do you have children ? Do you live alone?and also tell
me
more about yourself so we can go from there , hope to hear from
you
soon ...Eric
Eric Essien <smithfliz2@gmail.com>
Hi Good Morning XXXX , hope all is well and good with you . I
tried to call you the last time from togo because i told you am
attending a summinar in Togo here and i tried to call you but we
couldnt hear each other voice , but i will try to call you again when
am less busy okay ..how is work and its good to hear from you okay
..hugs and kisses ...

Am 12.04.2013 um 13:03 schrieb Eric Essien <smithfliz2@gmail.com>:

Hello good morning and how are you doing ,hope all is well and
good
with you . I never heard from you yesterday and it seems youve
been
busy at work . So get back to me because i missing you and want to
hear from you . Kisses and hugs take care and hear from you soon
hugs
and kisses.

What a shit :twisted:

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Roy Jim Hodgson, royhodgson2013@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:10 am

=> Zorpia:
roy
52, Male, San Jose, California, United States
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Heather Bobby, bobby_heather@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:28 pm

FB
Heather Bobby
About
Worked at Jesus
Joined Facebook June 13

Image Image

Image Image

find his 'son' :D posted here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 93#p334690" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

'his' house

he lives together with this scammer in the same house :mrgreen:
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 66#p319666" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Heather Bobby, bobby_heather@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:33 pm

yes i recive your mail and i will be glad if you tell me little about and what about me you desires to know and pics of u

Received: from [172.190.6.164] ---> Africa Online
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Alex Pedro, alexpedro101@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:13 pm

badoo
Alex Pedro, 54
Miami, FL, United States
About me
I am down to earth person, very open and loves to share, self confident, and idealistic, I constantly seek ways to improve my mind, body and soul. Warmth, humor, sensuality & intellectual stimulation are just some of what I have to offer, Well i would love to find that special mate that is meant for me not a lady everyone is looking for. I am very new on this site and don't have time to waste .. … are you the lost and found lady meant for me? if so you are welcome to my world and i promise you that you would never regret meeting me. kisses lol
Interested in
i don't heaven and earth lady because there is none. i just need a simple honest lady that knows what it takes for someone to be in love. all i want i to love and beloved. pls is not much to give. no games

Image Image Image

CLONE
badoo.com/en-ng/0335264587/
Bobby, 43
Lagos, Nigeria :twisted:
Napoleon Bonaparte

Return to “White Males”