It is currently Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:37 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

scammers with pictures of General Martin E. Dempsey

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:03 pm

gen.martindempsey1952@gmail.com
Martin Dempsey
lives in Durham, North Carolina ---- doesn't he work in Virginia now? long way to commute ... :twisted:
from Durham, Durham

got a high rank US general writing via gmail :evil:
don't know how he openes my letters
because no IPs show
Opened 2011/02/19
Location Atlanta, Georgia, United States (43% likelihood)

he copied the entire bio of the real guy and also uses the pic of the bio
http:/ /www.tradoc.army.mil/bio.htm
he's married and really not looking for me :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Hi General Martin Dempsey, U.S.A
Good Dreams to Cheers together,human wish to be loved not because they are pretty, or good, or well bred, or graceful, or intelligent, but because they are themselves,The heart that loves is always young....Dare you can add me to your list there in face book or you come to skype and add me there with my skype Id{martin.dempsey4} or you can also reach me true my email {gen.martindempsey1952@gmail.com}or Add me in yahoo messenger{gen.martindempsey@yahoo.com} Good Dreams...
Dear xxx
Well Little info. Am 58 years old born 1952 July. My little info About me, I Gen. Martin .D. i graduated from John S. Burke Catholic High School. I was commissioned as a second Lieutenant, branched Armor, upon graduation from the United States Military Academy in 1974. He served as the Executive Officer of the 4th Bn 67th Armor (Bandits) in Fried berg Germany. He went on to be the Executive Officer of the 3rd Brigade 3rd Armored Division during Operation Desert Shield/Storm.commanded the 3rd Armored Cavalry Regiment as a Colonel
Also I Am current Commanding General U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command, I previously served as Acting Commander U.S Central Command from March 24, 2008 to October 30, 2008 and Deputy Commander U.S. Central Command from Aug 2007 to Mar 23, 2008. He also previously served as Commanding General, Multi -National Security Transition Command -Iraq
I found you brand of beauty very saddle as an immutably quality. The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor touched but are felt in the heart. even through the silences love is always heard, Our silly arguments that carried on all the while, Our meaningless fights for no rhyme or reason, teasing words that kept me weeping all night, Despite disagreements we were lovers for all season, Despite our mutual squabbles,for me,you'd always fight with the rest, U know something! that makes our relation the very best.
Dear i will like to also inform you that you can come on skype for us to chat there on skype. you can add me with my skype id {martin.dempsey4}
Dear have a bliss happy day
Ge. martin Dempsey

wrote him from a diff. account to his yahoo address, wonder whether he opens that message ...

just sent these pics in an add. mail from gmail again :evil:
for you Dear
Good Dreams

Image Image

Sponsor

Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of General Martin E. Dempsey

Postby Myra » Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:01 am

my message
To gen.martindempsey@yahoo.com
Opened 2011/02/24
Location Accra, Ghana (86% likelihood) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Opened on 41-218-252-109-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh (41.218.252.109:16496)

Attention xxx yyy
Little info About me. Am 58 years old born 1952 July. My name is Gen. Martin Dempsey U.S.A. I graduated from ...

from gmail
same letter again but without pics :(
must have forgotten this time to end my mail with
'stay safe, wherever you are and God bless America' :mrgreen:

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby BrightStar » Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:07 am

http://www.wayn.com/profiles/GeneralMartinsS" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Hi, my name is General Martins Sam. I'm a 53 year-old Kuwaiti male,currently in Kuwait City, Kuwait, but I live inKuwait City, Kuwait
Personal Note
Babe.
How are you doing today?i hope all is well with your condition of health..Well my dear am General martin
http://pulse.yahoo.com/_KKVJDDRWQFO777MULF3EUZNVJA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;"
Nana Sika
• 24 - Male
On FB many many Nana Sika one is scammer for sure, pic with money and he speaks alone on his board :lol:
baby you really look very sweet and i like your face what is your name and were are you from

wowowow your are very nice and sweet woman and i hope all is well there
found his IM in his comments on Wayn!!!
ok my loving baby, i will reply through my email .pls u can also add to ur massage my email address is nsika@yahoo.com :twisted:
13th Aug 2011 • Like • Reply

Write to nsika@yahoo.com
Opened 2011/09/01 , 18:28:09pm (UTC -4:00) - 11min59sec after sending
Location Accra, Ghana (86% likelihood)
Opened on (80¸87¸92¸42:5839)
IP: 80.87.92.42
Decimal: 1347902506
Hostname: 80.87.92.42
ISP: Ghana Telecom
Organization: One Touch GPRS Network
Services: Suspected network sharing device
Type: Broadband
Assignment:Static IP
80.87.92.42 blacklisted X 24
Scammer Found! (ID: 37693)
IP Block 80.87.92.42 (Frequent Scammer)
Country Accra, Ghana
Comments AFRINIC-NET-TRANSFERRED-20050223(Net Range: 80.87.64.0 - 80.87.95.255)

http://www.projecthoneypot.org/ip_80.87.92.42" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The Project Honey Pot system has detected behavior from the IP address consistent with that of a mail server and dictionary attacker. Below we've reported some other data associated with this IP. This interrelated data helps map spammers' networks and aids in law enforcement efforts. If you know something about this IP, pleaseleave a comment.
Lookup IP In: Domain Tools | SpamHaus | Spamcop | SenderBase | Google Groups | Google
Geographic Location Ghana

Spider First Seen approximately 4 months, 1 week ago
Spider Last Seen within 1 week
Spider Sightings 155 visit(s)
User-Agents seen with 30 user-agent(s)
Threat Rating 47 (Read More)

His letter
good day.
How are you doing today?i hope all is well with your condition of health..Well my dear am General martin.Am a soldier and i have been in the army for some years..And i have been in Afghanistan for about 29years so i have plan to resign in the army so that i can met someone that i love,And i don't care about the distance or the age because distance is a way and age is also a number.All is about who can make you happy and also trust you and treat you like a queen.Well am the only son of my late parents.I am a widowed with only one son call Richard.He is a good boy and i love him so much..He is 14 years old.All my dream was to get a sister and also brothers but is not all dreams that come true..
thank you
General martin sam
IP:98.138.197.66
Decimal: 1653261634
Hostname: mg023.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
ISP: Yahoo!
Organization:Yahoo!
Services: None detected
Type: Corporate
Image---> pic on Wayn
Image---> on TE
image host

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby BrightStar » Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:33 pm

Received another letter
Well i want you to know that you are the only woman that i write to and am kind with you..Know ones know more about me only you after reading this message..I am 50 and survive on my own financially. I love friends and family, I am a lot of fun and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. :flirt:
IP:98.138.197.89 Sunnyvale, CA, United States
Decimal:1653261657
Hostname: mg046.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
ISP: Yahoo!
Organization:Yahoo!
Services:None detected
Type: Corporate

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

e.dempseyg@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:31 pm

person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=6005610
USER ID: 6005610
Nickname: mj.martin
Name: Martin Dempsey
State/Region: New Jersey
City: Bayonne

mj.martin: please i m always have internet problem here that is why
null 14:24 mj.martin: add me on yahoo e.dempseyg@yahoo.com
null 14:25 mj.martin: or skype?
null 14:25 mj.martin: generalmartindempsey60

ImageImage
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

webflower
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

2luv5120 "Looking for my best friend, and soulmate

Postby webflower » Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:46 pm

I was contacted by this individual on evow.com. I became suspicious again because of his grammar and overall misuse of the English language. I found that he is a confirmed scammer as he was posted on scamwarners.com. This site directed my to here as he was also profiled here. I could not find his profile that is why I am posting it again. Note the pic that he is using on evow.com of him with a little girl. On scamwarners the photo/identity used was of a USA military soldier. Below is the messages that I received from him to date.

hey, how are you? Love your profile! I would like to get to know you and see if we're compatible, get in touch if you're interested. my ID e.rotger51 on yahoo

Edgar
I'm an open minded person, easy to get along with,I'm smart, funny, affectionate, thoughtful, sensual ,hopeless romantic ,passionate ,honest and God-fearing. I like holding hands in the movies, singing in the car and believe in practicing the Golden Rule. I certainly enjoy living life to its fullest. I enjoy so many things like learning new things, traveling, reading, cooking, singing, writing poetry, fishing, camping and more.

I'm definitely flexible and open to discover new passions with a special woman. I'm seeking a serious long term relationship and more. Someone who is responsible, sensual ,hopeless romantic ,respectful, can take care of themselves, and special to capture my heart and knows how to handle it with care, one who will cherish me and be willing to share life's greatest joys and sorrows. Someone who's willing to pamper and love me unconditionally, whom is kind, sincere, honest, passionate, loyal, sense of humor, loving and wants a lifetime of passion.and also knows how to have fun but can be serious when needed.

additional information (scamwarners.com) Martin 59 male Accra, Ghana email address www. zorpia.com/mdempsey54

Lioness1

Bookmark and Share

Escroc avec photo volée du Général Martin Dempsey

Postby Lioness1 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:00 pm

Picture stolen from General Martin Dempsey
http://www.jcs.mil/biography.aspx?ID=135" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Badoo

Scott, 52

Je veux flâner avec une femme, de plus de 42 ans
3 profile visitors today, 3 this month.
His popularity: Average or below
Suisse, France

Interests

Scott has not added any Interests yet. Ask him what he's interested in! Ask now!
About me
JE SUIS UN HOMME COOL ET SYMPA
Interested in
une amitié
Personal info

Relationship:
I'm single

Sexuality:
I'm open minded

Appearance:
182cm (6'0''), 80kg (176lbs), average body, brown hair and hazel eyes.

Living:
By myself

Children:
No, never

Smoking:
Social smoker

Drinking:
Socially

Education:
Advanced degree

Languages:
English (Average), German (Low), French (Average) and Spanish (Fluent)

Work:
lieutenant. I have a high income.

Photo profil sur Badoo

Badoo chat

Scott 52, Suisse
XXXX— 02:01
Hallo - hello! Bonjour, j`à vue votre profil ici, très bien.....comment allez-vous?? Passe une bonne journée
Scott — 02:03
Mes salutations
Je suis Scott ALLAN , un officier d'origine canadienne hospitalisé en Europe pour raison de santé. Je souffre d'une tumeur au cerveau. Le résultat de certaines de mes analyses médicales faisait état de ce que mes jours sur terre sont comptés .Malheureusement je n'ai ni famille ni enfant qui pourra bénéficier de cet argent. Il m'a été conseillé par le Père de mon église et guide spirituel d'en faire une donation afin que le SEIGNEUR me pardonne mes péchés car j'ai eu à effectuer des trafics illégaux dans le domaine de la drogue et des armes durant mon parcourt. Vous êtes donc bénéficiaire de 100.000euro. Je vous l'offre du fond du coeur. Veuillez l'accepter et faîtes-en bon usage. Je réclame juste la prière afin que mon opération se passe très bien.Veuillez donc écrire à mon avocat pour rentrer en possession de votre donation car il vous appartient déjà dès à présent.

E-mail: cabinetmaitrepadonou@hotmail.fr

Nom de l'avocat: maitre padonou
Cordialement,
Je suis Scott ALLAN , un officier d'origine canadienne hospitalisé en Europe pour raison de santé. Je souffre d'une tumeur au cerveau et oui mon après midi se passe très bien mais je suis juste un peu souffrant
Scott — 02:12
Le résultat de certaines de mes analyses médicales faisait état de ce que mes jours sur terre sont comptés
XXXX— 02:13
Scott — 02:14
Malheureusement je n'ai ni famille ni enfant qui pourra bénéficier de cet argent. Il m'a été conseillé par le Père de mon église et guide spirituel d'en faire une donation afin que le SEIGNEUR me pardonne mes péchés car j'ai eu à effectuer des trafics illégaux dans le domaine de la drogue et des armes durant mon parcourt
Scott — 02:14
Vous êtes donc bénéficiaire de 100.000euro. Je vous l'offre du fond du coeur. Veuillez l'accepter et faîtes-en bon usage. Je réclame juste la prière afin que mon opération se passe très bien.Veuillez donc écrire à mon avocat pour rentrer en possession de votre donation car il vous appartient déjà dès à présent.

Vous êtes donc bénéficiaire de 100.000euro. Je vous l'offre du fond du coeur. Veuillez l'accepter et faîtes-en bon usage. Je réclame juste la prière afin que mon opération se passe très bien.Veuillez donc écrire à mon avocat pour rentrer en possession de votre donation car il vous appartient déjà dès à présent.

XXXX— 02:15
ok
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: add white star

Lioness1

Bookmark and Share

Re: Escroc avec photo volée du Général Martin Dempsey

Postby Lioness1 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:39 pm

Scott — 02:15
on se voir ce soir pas de souci mais envoie un email stp à mon notaire afin de réclamer cette donation que je veux biien te faire car tu es une femme bien gentille
XXXX— 02:16
ok, je vais voir
Scott — 02:17
si mes jours n'étaient pas comptés j'allais te demander en mariage mais non Crissy s'il te plait faut pas voir envoie un email à l'adresse suivante pour réclamer cette donation de 100.000€ que je te donne
Je compte sur toi ma chère alors ne me déçois pas s'il te plaît :mrgreen:

Lioness1

Bookmark and Share

Postby Lioness1 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:15 am

Scott — Dienstag, 20 November 2012 11:39
Oui c'est vrai que mon message doit être étrange pour vous et je tiens aussi à vous remercier pour le temps que vous avez perdu pour me répondre et puis vous dire que ceci n'est pas du tout une blague et d'ailleurs vous savez mon âge et mon état de santé ne me permettent pas de faire des blagues et surtout sur internet et je sais très bien que vous en êtes conscient alors je vous prierais de bien vouloir adresser un mail à mon avocat afin de réclamer votre donation et d'en faire bon usage et je ne vous demande que des prières et que vous allumez des bougies en mon honneur.
XXXX— 08:08
S`il vous plait, m`envoyez votre adresse e-mail privé, c`est donc je suis sur. Merci beaucoup! Et passe une bonne journée.

Lioness1

Bookmark and Share

Postby Lioness1 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:30 pm

Son adress e-mail: scottallan@live.fr

Badoo chat offline
Scott — 11:41 AM
bonjour madame j'espère que vous vous portez très bien, voici mon émail : scottallan@live.fr
Scott — 11:41 AM
si vous voulez m'écrire n'exiter pas
Scott — 11:42 AM
mais je vous prie de bien vouloir adresser un mail à mon notaire pour de plus ample renseignement
Scott — 11:43 AM
merci pour la comprehension et bonne journée

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

General Martin Dempsey, generalmartindempsey353@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:18 am

General.Martin.Dempsey on idating4you

Jerseyville, Illinois, United States
Looking for a woman between 18 - 99
Horoscope:Pisces
Body Type:athletic
Weight:174 lbs (79 kg)
Height:6’2” (189 cm)
Hair color: black
Eye color:brown
Education:high school
Marital Status:divorced
Ethnicity:east indian :mrgreen:
Children:yes, and they live at home

About
I am presently serving in war zoon :lol: forest camp in Afghanistan for Peace keeping mission

junkmail:
Hi my name is General Martin Dempsey I am searching for true love and serious Relationship please add me as friends my yahoo ID is
(generalmartindempsey353@yahoo.com) I am waiting to chat with you in yahoo messenger okay

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Mirjam
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Mirjam » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:17 pm

This man is on Netlog, his pictures are already on this post:

Emailadress: generalmartindempsey353@yahoo.com

IP adress: 98.158.177.245 proxy server USA

His email to me:

Hi Dear,

How are you doing, Am General Martin Dempsey by name I am Divorced with three kids but I lost 2 of my kids :cry:
I am new on here, I just join here just looking for a soul mate that will lead us till married and am looking for a woman who is Honest,Caring,Loving with pure heart,who is truthful and Understanding ,someone who i can understand life with not someone who is going to hurt me because i have been hurt before so for now i want to find the Honest woman who i can be able to be happy the rest of my life with and also i will like to know if you are also here for the same thing and also if you can let know so that we can chat more and get to know more about each other as well so that we can see where it is going to lead us too and also i will like to know more about you and also we can share picture if it is possible:This my yahoo account pls add me so that we can able to chat :disagree:
----------------------------
Bye, Mirjam ;)

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

martinmartin351@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Tue May 28, 2013 12:57 am

Hello, my name is Lt. Gen. Martin, I'm American General, I hope this email find you well and healthy and I hope we can establish a relationship as we meet here for the first time, I was through a profile that speaks good of you on this site and I was impressed when i saw your profile and decide to communicate with you. It is my desire to know, I like honesty, trust, love, caring, truth, and respect, I have all these qualities in me, please reply to me via my private email box (martinmartin351@yahoo.com) and that we know better. I hope to read from you if your are also interested. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.
EMAIL: martinmartin351@yahoo.com
NAME: Lt Gen Martin.
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

martingen440@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:24 am

Netlog
dampseymartin
mathew dudash
male - 60 years old
Lomoé

My favorite one! Hello, my name is Lt. Gen. Martin, I'm American General, I hope this email find you well and healthy and I hope we can establish a relationship as we meet here for the first time, I was through a profile that speaks good of you on this site and I was impressed when i saw your profile and decide to communicate with you. It is my desire to know, I like honesty, trust, love, caring, truth, and respect, I have all these qualities in me, please reply to me via my private email box (martingen440@yahoo.com) and that we know better. I hope to read from you if your are also interested. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon. EMAIL: martingen440@yahoo.com NAME: Lt Gen Martin.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

princewill88@live.com

Postby jaga » Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:25 pm

The cheater has a phobia general. This is yet another incarnation.
:pee:
MDF = Gen_Dempsey
Martin Dempsey /
61 year old, man from United States
:) Message from Gen_Dempsey
Date: 4, Aug 0:44:26
Subject: hello
* My dearest! Greetings to you, My name is General Martin Dempsey, I am a U.S. ARMY GENERAL, I hope that we can establish a relationship, as we meet here for the first time, and passed a profile that speaks good of you on this site and I was impressed when I saw your profile and decided to take with you. My desire is to know you, I like honesty, trust, love, care, truth and respect, I have all these qualities in yourself, kindly reply me through my private e-mail account (princewill88@live.com) so that they can get to know each other better. I hope to read from you, if you are interested. Thank you and hope to hear from you soonest. EMAIL: NAME princewill88@live.com: General Martin Dempsey

* ok sweety i will get in-touch soon about are you married whe re do you live?

Return to “Military scams”