It is currently Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:59 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

InfoTracer.com

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Find out who is behind the email
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Scammers with pictures of Sir Jock Stirrup

African scammers posing as military personnel.
janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby janex69 » Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:45 pm

pictures are stolen from Air Chief Marshall Sir Jock Stirrup
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jock_Stirrup" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

sir_jock_stirrup@yahoo.com

Hoverspot
http://www.hoverspot.com/profile.php?UserId=3336410" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
jock
Male, 64 Years Old
From Dallas, TX

Image Image Image

spam
whao! what a good woman with a good profile? well here is little about me:I am sir jock stirrup.60yrs,divorced with 1 son,i was introduced to this site by a friend of mine,searching through profiles,your profile caught my eyes,and to say the fact i really admire your profile.Currently I am in Iraq, near a small town called Tal 'Afar (FOB Sykes). Looking for real relationship no game cos i have been hurt on several times.... i spend most of my time out with the Iraqi Army during the week, so it's nice to come back here and relax a couple days. I don't read really like LONG descriptions about others so here it is short and sweet.... Active duty Army guy stationed in the D.C. area with my dog. I like traveling, working out, hanging with good friends, cooking, computer games and spending time on the water. I'm the type who says it like it is and not afraid to tell you if you have a "boogie" in your nose. Haha. okay you get the idea.I'm the type of person who loves to meet new and warm-hearted people. I am a very sweet and caring person who is always there for anyone when they need me. I'm never shy to express my feelings toward someone, especially if I am very interested in them.I like to have fun . I'm pretty much open to anything, also like to cuddle and take nice romantic walks, but mostly someone I can just go out with and just have plain fun. Mail me and be my friend(sir_jock_stirrup) at yahoo dot com.
No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!

Sponsor

Info Tracer is a unique background check service that reserches people by EMAIL, NAME or PHONE. They search through the social networks and dating sites databases, to see if a person with such email is registered somewhere.

RESEARCH YOUR SCAMMER, FIND OUT WHO IS BEHIND THE EMAIL
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers impersonating Air Chief Marshall Sir Jock Stirr

Postby Myra » Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:01 pm

@janex
we are already accustomed to share, aren't we?

hello sweetie, how are you doing over there? hope all is well huh. Just about to go to net patrol when i see your mail that's why i wanted to reply you before i leave. here is more about me;
My real name is Graham Eric Stirrup i was born on 4 December 1949, the son of William Hamilton Stirrup and his wife Jacqueline Brenda Stirrup (née Coulson). I was educated at Merchant Taylors' School in Northwood, Hertfordshire.
I married Mary Alexandra Elliott in 1976 and we have one son. i includes golf, music, theatre and history amongst his interests.

--- so what is it what you want??? :mrgreen:
I started my military career at the RAF College Cranwell in Lincolnshire in the late 1960s and it was from Cranwell that i received my commission in 1970. After completing flying training,i entered productive service as a pilot. After being graded as a Qualified Flying Instructor, i instructed student pilots. From 1973 to 1975, i was on loan service with the Sultan of Oman’s Air Force. While in Oman i flew BAC Strikemasters during the Dhofar War in the close air support and interdiction roles, giving me valuable battle experience of the use of air power in counter-insurgency operations. After i returned to Great Britain in 1975, i was posted to No. 41 Squadron where i flew the SEPECAT Jaguar in the fighter reconnaissance role.I went on to serve in an exchange tour in the United States where i flew the all-weather tactical reconnaissance RF-4C Phantom. Honey i have to go now maybe we can chat on yahoo messenger later. you can add me ok. hope to hear from you soon. take good care fo your self for me. kisses.
still a little problem with the copy and paste business??? :twisted:
I know famous people in politics who can do better

Received: from [217.26.247.82]
ISP: Andreas Buxbaum und Gunter Frank GbR
Organization: Nynex Network Solutions
Proxy: Confirmed proxy server
Satellite Provider
he sent 27 pics, even one with the queen :lol:

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

sir_jock_stirrup@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 » Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:02 pm

email sent
217.26.247.82 Nynex Network Solutions n/a Satellite Provider
Fw: About me
26 Files View Slideshow Download All
1.jpeg (4KB); 2.jpeg (9KB); 3.jpeg (12KB); 4.jpeg (6KB); 5.jpeg (8KB); 6.jpeg (3KB); 7.jpeg (6KB); 8.jpeg (5KB); 9.jpeg (4KB); 10.jpeg (5KB); 11.jpeg (5KB); 12.jpeg (7KB); 13.jpeg (5KB); 14.jpeg (7KB); 15.jpeg (6KB); 16.jpeg (7KB); 17.jpeg (6KB); 18.jpeg (4KB); 19.jpeg (5KB); 20.jpeg (10KB); 21.jpeg (4KB); 22.jpeg (4KB); 23.jpeg (6KB); 24.jpeg (6KB); 25.jpeg (5KB); 27.jpeg (5KB)
hello, hope no problem? cos i do not know why you just have to leave me alone and sign out.............well here is little about me;

My real name is Graham Eric Stirrup i was born on 4 December 1949, the son of William Hamilton Stirrup and his wife Jacqueline Brenda Stirrup (née Coulson). I was educated at Merchant Taylors' School in Northwood, Hertfordshire. I married Mary Alexandra Elliott in 1976 and we have one son. i includes golf, music, theatre and history amongst his interests.I started my military career at the RAF College Cranwell in Lincolnshire in the late 1960s and it was from Cranwell that i received my commission in 1970. After completing flying training,i entered productive service as a pilot. After being graded as a Qualified Flying Instructor, i instructed student pilots. From 1973 to 1975, i was on loan service with the Sultan of Oman’s Air Force. While in Oman i flew BAC Strikemasters during the Dhofar War in the close air support and interdiction roles, giving me valuable battle experience of the use of air power in counter-insurgency operations. After i returned to Great Britain in 1975, i was posted to No. 41 Squadron where i flew the SEPECAT Jaguar in the fighter reconnaissance role.I went on to serve in an exchange tour in the United States where i flew the all-weather tactical reconnaissance RF-4C Phantom. Honey i have to go now maybe we can chat on yahoo messenger later. hope to hear from you soon. take good care fo your self for me. kisses.

26 pics!!! Many of him as a British Officer and many with ex British Priime Minister, Gordon Brown....an he still claims to be American!! :mrgreen:

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby janex69 » Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:07 pm

@janex
we are already accustomed to share, aren't we?

he sent 27 pics, even one with the queen :lol:
I got the queen also...but he slipped one in of General David Richards, see topic:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=36016" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Maybe the same dumbass!!! :mrgreen:

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:11 pm

I re-checked the pics again, didn't bother to start out the first time to have a proper look
you're right
also got - even 2 - pics of General David Richards in the entire bunch

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sun May 08, 2011 10:11 pm

robertyoung30@live.com
Robert Young Biran. I am a British officer on duty here in Afghanistan. I will retire from active service next month. I am 60yrs old. My wife died six years ago in a car crash and since then I have single. I have a boy who is 17yrs old and he studied foreign languages ​​in the UK.....blahblah

find original pic here
http:/ /www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1569278 ... fence.html

pic stolen from
http:/ /www.nato.int/multi/photos/2006/m061115a.htm

pic stolen from
http:/ /en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jock_Stirrup

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Scammer impersonating Air Chief Marshal Sir Jock Stirrup

Postby BrightStar » Thu May 19, 2011 2:49 pm

ON TAG: Brian A ----> Brian Adams ----> brianadams91@hotmail.com
uid=5454320192

Male, 58 , New York, NY

IP: 72.46.137.166 Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Hostname: 72-46-137.unassigned.userdns.com
ISP: Versaweb, LLC
Organization: Versaweb, LLC
Proxy: Suspected network sharing device.
Type: Corporate
Assignment: Static IP
72.46.137.166 is listed in opm.tornevall.org

Image ---> ON TAG Image Image Image Image

On TE : 1 result http:/ /www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1569278 ... fence.html

On GOOGLE: WOW.... http:/ /www.google.ca/search?um=1&hl=en&biw=119 ... =&aql=&oq=

His message on TAG
Good day l like your profile and your picture My name is Brian Adams. I am an officer of the U.S. military in Afghanistan. :cry: if you can write to me or send me your e-mail so I can contact you and tell you more about myself. :applause:
His letter
Love ,

Good day beautiful woman. I hope you had a good sleep. Thanks again for giving me the opportunity to write to you. Like I said, my name is Gen, Brian Adams. I am an American officer on duty here in Afghanistan . I will retire from active service next month. I am 58yrs old. My wife died six years ago in a car accident :roll: and since I'm single. I have a daughter who is 17yrs old and she studied foreign languages in the UK. It is usually a smile on my face and I have been blessed. I have my own shares of the setbacks in life. Have not we all? But despite all that I never stop, I thank God for my life and all the experiences I was exposed.

I enjoy meeting new people and their lives in motion. I enjoy it, new parts of the world has to offer the tranquility of an ocean, the beauty of a mountain, and all that nature. I love movies, reading books dancing, listening to music, cook ... all life has to offer ... but I can just as comfortable as at home ... bundled with a good book in front of the fireplace with you by my side.

I am looking for real and meaningful intimate relationship where there is love, passion, respect and romance. I am a fun loving man, comfortable, beautiful and passionate. I consider myself as a clever but harmless. My hobbies are jogging, baseball, music, horseback riding, soccer, travel, golf, etc. I am looking for a woman I love with all my heart, the woman that I spend the rest of my life. someone who is willing to share her life with me is my life and I can with her and together we will build, share a happy and enviable home. I do not think to look for perfection, because nobody is perfect. A man is never the good fortune to be completed by a woman next to his right. I hope the right woman for me, and I hope that would open our doors to the blessings and suffering in our lives.

Attached are my photos. Please do not hesitate to tell me more about yourself, and send your photos are on my side. Have a nice day, and I hope to hear from you. :party:

Thanks
Brian.

Mirjam
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Mirjam » Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:52 pm

This man is on Netlog:

Emailadress: brianadams2005@hotmail.com

IP adress: 50.18.65.230 - Amazon, proxy

His email to me:

Hello,

I thank you very much for your interest to honor my request. I am grateful you did not turn me down when we had a dialogue on the dating site :twisted: . I hope this communication will afford us the opportunity to understand ourselves in a bid to appreciate a cordial relation to cherish. I want you to know that there is no doubt in my mind on our ability to embrace the required respect to foster a true friendship. :mrgreen:

My name is Gen.Brian Adams , I am a 57 years old Military Officer serving in Kabul, Afghanistan. I was born in Miami Florida but served my country Canada in various capacities and missions abroad, including your country which I find very peaceful and attractive. It is my intention to visit there again and knowing you through a dating site offer me the opportunity to know and make acquaintance with a lady I would want to see again. Although my services have taken me to other countries on peacekeeping missions as well as law enforcement and order, I find myself so interested to settle in your country,

I want to establish contact with you to show me the other side of life as civilian while in your state :disagree: .
I had a wife who died in April six years ago after a failed kidney :cry: . I loved her very much and we have many similarities that made it difficult for me to indulge in some social activities after her death. I have a daughter who is 17yrs old . It's all in the past now because I should go ahead and start a new life of joy and happiness with you :disagree: .

So it is this reason that brought me to a dating site to find an elegant lady like you :love: who will love to be with me. I do not intend to go back to Canada or USA after retirement; I prefer your country so that I will not remember the sad event of the past and have a quiet retirement with new civilian friends. My retirement is very near because most of my documents have been approved and requires final endorsement which is likely to be within some weeks. As a military officer, I love physical games, the sea, and the beauty of mountain peaks. I love attending concerts, and listening to classical music.

I am willing to share with you an affair that will be endearing to offer us the ability to establish a foundation for poor abandoned children. You will assist me on the program to enable us foster some children :disagree: . I have so much love for children and I will use my resources to offer them education and vocation.
Find my photos as promised. Please tell me more about yourself and send your pictures to me to see how far we can go :disagree: . I thank you and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Brian.
---------------------------------
Bye, Mirjam ;)

Hula-Girl
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Hula-Girl » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:12 pm

Pictures stolen from Air Chief Marshal Graham Eric "Jock" Stirrup
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jock_Stirrup" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I got contacted on friendscout24.de by this man, telling me his name is Alexander Howard (howardales@live.com).
His username at Friendscout: lioes0494

The tracking said:
howardales@live.com 86% probability that this location is accurate
From xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject RE: Guten Tag xxxxxxx
Sent on 26-Jan-13 at 18:52:31pm 'GMT+1' time
1st Open
26-Jan-13 at 21:40:43pm +01:00 (86%) London, United Kingdom

Tracking Details
Opened
Opened 26-Jan-13 at 21:40:43pm (UTC +01:00) - 2hours48mins12secs after sending
Location London, United Kingdom (86% likelihood)
Opened on (83¸170¸111¸176:51367)
Language of recipient's PC: en-us (English/United States), en;q=0.5 (English)

He sent me an email in german (not that bad):
Hallo xxxxxx,

Guten Tag? Ich muss erstmal danke immens für Ihre unmittelbare Reaktion auf meine Nachricht auch für die mir Ihre E-Mail-Adresse. Ich kenne viele Leute nicht geben würde, ihre E-Mail an jemand, den Sie kaum kennen. Ich schätze es so sehr. Nun, mein Name ist Alexander Howard. Ich habe ein Duell Staatsbürgerschaft. Mein Vater ist ein Engländer. Ich bin 60 Jahre alt und ein Top-britischer Offizier hier in Afghanistan. Ich habe in der Armee ist für etwa 25 Jahren. Es gibt etwa 52 Soldaten, die unter meiner Obhut sind. Ich habe auch die Gelegenheit zu einem Besuch und zu trainieren Offiziere anderen Ländern und ich liebe es zu reisen. Ich verlor meine Frau vor Jahren bei Krebs, und seither blieb ledig.

Es ist in der Regel ein Lächeln auf mein Gesicht und ich gesegnet worden. Ich habe meinen Aktien Rückschläge im Leben, haben wir nicht alle? Aber trotz allem, ich habe nie aufgehört, dankbar für all die Erfahrungen, dass ich ausgesetzt waren. Ich bin ein sehr glücklicher Mensch. Ich mag, Spaß, Arbeit, Reisen, spielen und Lächeln haben. Ich denke an mich als klug, aber harmlos.

Meine Hobbies sind Joggen, Baseball, Musik, Reiten, Fußball, Reisen, Kochen etc. Ich bin eine Frau, dass ich lieben würde und auch die Frau, die würde ich den Rest meines Lebens verbringen suchen. Ich glaube an das Sprichwort, dass, je mehr wir umso glücklicher werden wir sein sollen. Ich kann Ihnen helfen, wenn Sie stolpern, und Sie können mir helfen, wenn ich stolpere, und gemeinsam können wir uns auf den Weg den Weg zu arbeiten. Ich möchte auch jemand, der glücklich mit ihrem Leben ist. jemanden, der bereit ist, ihr Leben mit mir zu teilen, und ich kann zu gleichen Teilen meines Lebens mit ihr zu und gemeinsam werden wir für immer glücklich.

Beigefügt sind meine Bilder, so dass Sie wissen konnte. Bitte versuchen Sie es zu mir mehr über sich selbst, Ihren Beruf, Ihre Familie, Ihren Lebensstil, Alter, Hobbies, und senden Sie mir einige Ihrer Bilder zu beim Antworten auf diese E-Mail. Ich wünsche Ihnen das Beste. Ich wünsche Ihnen einen wunderschönen Tag.

Hoffnung, von Ihnen wieder zu hören.

Alex.

He told me the usual stuff, that he is 60 years old, a Top british Officer and actually stationed in Kabul, Afghanistan, he has 52 soldiers (only) working for him. His wife died of cancer several years ago. He considers himself as smart, but harmless :lol: He has the usual hobbies and he is looking for his soul mate, wants to spend the rest of his life with her :mrgreen: .

You can even find Sir Jock Stirrup on wikipedia: http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jock_Stirrup" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers using the pictures of Sir Jock Stirrup

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:16 pm

Nice post :)

83.170.111.176 is, of course, not physically "London"; it´s a proxy company the scammer abuses that is based in London. The scammer uses a London proxy to hide his real location. That means, he is not in London and we don´t know where he is as long as he keeps using proxies :)

ISP: UK2 - Ltd

this is a bad IP, it was used in scams before
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Sir Jock Stirrup

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:20 pm

Email leads to FB:

Alex Howard

Hat bei Military Officer gearbeitet
Hat hier studiert: University of London International Programmes
Aus London
Military Officer
High Holborn, Holborn, London
University of London International Programmes
Info
I'm very romantic, honest & believe in being faithful. I'm an optimistic & open-minded person. I have a positive, "can do" outlook on life & a happy outgoing personality. I'm well educated, passionate, loving, caring, intuitive, empathic, spontaneous, adventurous & have a passion for traveling, music & the arts. I love creative people, places & things (I have been with a musician & I do know all about the ups & downs) I love people who appreciate beauty & can take their visions & feelings to create them into reality. Basically anyone with a heart & soul ;-) I am a person with a soul I really like laughing & like to make others laugh too. I'm still very young in my heart but do have a serious side too. I enjoy many things in life, I love the nature, the outdoors, walking, swimming, rollerblading, love the country & city life. I'm interested in loads of things, like history, books including poetry, I love photography, filming, computers, crafts, interior design, English houses & gardens, live concerts, movies, theaters, staying in or out, nice restaurants, good food & wine, cooking together. I'm a person who treasures family & friends, who loves children & animals. Oh by the way, I started to play a little bit acoustic guitar recently ....wanna join me? ;-) I would prefer to share my life with someone special, someone who is kind, loving, honest, loyal and romantic, someone who isn't afraid to show feelings to be in love & loves to cuddling a lot. Someone who is willing to go to great lengths for the sake of "The Relationship". Someone who make me miss home, someone who makes me smile when I think about. I am not into head games. We get from relationships what we put into them.
Männlich

Profile pic used is a Boxer dog!
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:37 am

we've got him already here

I assume he write from Ghana that's where most of the friendscout24 bois come from :mrgreen:

Hula-Girl
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Hula-Girl » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:00 pm

Here is another scumbag using the pictures of Sir Jock Stirrup:

His email-address: christianelvis@live.com

To christianelvis@live.com 86% probability that this location is accurate
From me
Subject deine Nachricht an me bei Friendscout
Sent on 3-Mar-13 at 23:21:11pm 'GMT+1' time
1st Open
4-Mar-13 at 08:27:43am +01:00
Opened 4-Mar-13 at 08:27:43am (UTC +01:00) - 9hours6mins32secs after sending
Location Ghent, Oost-Vlaanderen, Belgium (86% likelihood)

He uses a proxy, but i think he is in Ghana, as all the scammers at Friendscout

Hello dear xxxxxx,

Good morning my dear xxxxx. I hope you had a pleasant night? Am so sorry for my inability to write you until now. Thank you so much for deeming it fit to provide me with your email address. I am happy and delighted meeting you and i hope that our meeting today will open doors of blessing and happiness in our lives. Like i told you not few hours ago, my name is Christian Elvis. I am a British military officer. I am currently in Kabul, Afghanistan on an official duty. I would be retiring from active service by the end of this month. I am 60yrs old. My wife died years ago in an auto clash and since then i have been single. I have been alone for a very long time now and I have to admit that living alone can be very desperate and devastating, so I have decided to make changes in my life. Hence, I have decided to seek out to find a very special person, who one day may become my closest friend, lover, and partner in life. I am just myself… confident, manly, caring and reliable.

I am the kind of person who likes to see the humor in everything. Laughter is the food for the soul. I love nature and animals. I am a hard working person and I take care of myself. I also love photography and art. I am a very gentle man and at the same time outgoing, my years of experience has brought me closer to God and to the worth of love. I hate disappointments so much. I should be able to trust you and you trusting me even though we are not together for now. I'm looking for a true intimate and meaningful relationship where there is love, passion, respect and romance. I am a fun loving man, jovial, lovely and passionate. I think of myself as being clever but harmless. My Hobbies include jogging, baseball, music, horseback riding, soccer, traveling, golfing etc. I am looking for a woman whom I will love with all my heart, the woman that I will spend the rest of my life. Someone who is willing to share her live with me and I can share my life with her and together we will build a happy and enviable home. I do not seek for perfection because no one is perfect. A man's happiness will never be complete until there is a woman right beside him. I hope that you are the right woman for me, and I hope that our coming together would open doors of blessings and affections in our lives.

Attached therein are my photos. Please, feel free to tell me more about yourself and also send your photos :disagree: to me for keeps. Have a wonderful new week and hope to hearing from you soon :thinking: .

Thanks

Elvis.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Dane David, danedavid@live.com

Postby Bix » Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:27 pm

http://www.asiandatenet.com/danedavid" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
State: New York
City: new york city
Zip code: 10001
About Me: My personality traits are Serious, confident, calm, purposeful, persistent, honest, modest, kind, loyal, flexible, elegant, sociable, communicative, sensitive, gentle, cheerful, optimistic, romantic, considered
My ideal partner: I am looking for a woman who can complement my life, someone who likes to have fun, who shares similar interests, who is intelligent and kind, can make me laugh on a regular basis. I want someone who can be a true partner in life and that we can work towards the same goals. I believe the true keys to relationships are honesty, communication, and a passion for each other. I am looking for a woman who will accept and appreciate me for who I am and will let me accept and appreciate her for who she is, but is not that what we are all looking for?

Good day dear,
How are you doing today? I hope fine. My name is Dane David,i saw your profile today and i became interested in you,i will like to know more about you and if you don't mind i will like you to send an email to my email address so that i can send you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address(danedavid@live.com) i believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.......(Remember the distance or colour does not matter even our age difference but love matters a lot in life because i have something very important to tell you, please contact me with this e-mail address .......(danedavid@live.com).
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Dane David, danedavid@live.com

Postby Bix » Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:46 am

Hello my dear,
Thanks for honoring my invitation. Am very sorry for the delay in responding to your mail but is just because of the nature of our job here in the military camp, I am Dane David, and i am pleased to get contact with you. Very glad to read your message. I am writing you a little note about me, am also sending you few photos of me, that you will find in the appendix. I am a fun loving man, I love nature and all the best it has to offer, such as: beholding the peacefulness of the ocean, the beauty of evergreen environment and the wonderfulness of the mountains. I have a great sense of humor. My desire is to meet a matured, sensitive, sensuous, warm, assertive woman who wants a partner, soul companion, lover for a meaningful, serious, long-term relationship.
It will be nice if we can stay in touch, to come together and grow older with each other, since it is my plan to go into a new relationship after my resignation. In my own word, I prefer a harmonious relationship where I can be happy again and settle peacefully after my resignation. I have had so many dangers and risk in my profession, but I always cheer up and have fun with friends. Meanwhile, I'm looking for a true and meaningful relationship where there is love, passion, respect and caring. My hobbies include jogging, basketball, music, horseback riding, traveling, golfing, diving and swimming.
I feel more happier and alive when I stay near or beneath ornamental trees, reading some couple of books or having a glass of red wine at fire place, but a man's happiness is never complete until there is a woman right beside him. Who knows, perhaps you are the right woman for me, and I hope that our coming together would open more doors of blessing and affection in our life. I will be glad to hear from you soon, and maybe you can also send me some photos of you. I would also like to learn from you. Until later, I send you kind greetings, wishing you a nice and quiet day, looking forward to hearing from you.
Best Regards,
Dane

Image Image Image
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Return to “Military scams”