It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:26 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Williams Anderson <williams_z3@yahoo.com>

African scammers posing as white men.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Dave Brown, dave.brown25@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:24 am

=> Skype: dave.brown, United States, dave.brown128
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Re: Dave Brown, dave.brown25@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Williams Anderson <williams_z3@yahoo.com>

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:07 pm

[19:59:39] dave.brown: hello
[20:01:08] dave.brown: how are you
[20:01:15] dave.brown: ???
[20:04:52] dave.brown: ok

IP: 41.215.169.64
City: Accra
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Анна » Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:23 am

Thomas Parmar, parmarthomas@yahoo.com
New York City
Birthday: June 10, 1964

https:/ /vk.com/id260883764
Register in contact - GHANA, AFRICA :mrgreen:
the email sender parmarthomas@yahoo.com sent you an email from the IP address 41.215.169.31 located in Ghana. :twisted:

Of his letters:
Thomas
Hello,how are you doing
Thomas
Am fine thanks
Thomas
Nice meeting you
Thomas
I'm Dr Thomas Parmar from united State of america i am doing service here in Afghanistan
Thomas
Am a dentist doctor here in the military camp
I am a responsible man with lovely families in the state, i am widower with kid , i am 51 years of age, i am looking forward to my retirement
Thomas
What do you do for a living...to overcome economical expenses and to sustain your family?
hello my good friend

This is a great opportunity to get to know you.How are you doing I hope everything goes well with you too? I regret that I can not get to your email early.I hope all is well with your health condition. .. Well I want you to know that you are the only woman that I write and I am fine with you And I love you and I want to know about you .. You can find out more about me after reading this message .. I love my friends and family, I am a lot of fun and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life is so lonely without a special lady in my life for the year now ... I am a person who is very real when it comes to issues of life and its'. Honest, kind caring, compassion, sense of humor, easy going, free thinker, trustworthy and respect the lives of others ..... I had people who live life as it comes to me. I do not worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do. Best days of my life are yet to come ... I'm looking for someone who will love and care for me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. Although I would consider myself a romantic, I do not believe that life is about "a great passion." In reality it is more about comfortable comrade. I am a really fun person who loves people, loves to laugh, ...
Well my dear am also military doctor and I have been in the military doctor for about 25 years ..And I have been in Afganistan for about 4years now, so I have plans to retired from army so I can meet with someone who I love and I can believe it, and I do not care about the distance or age because of the distance and age are also a number of Love issues of trust and understanding .. All is about who can make you happy and also believe you and treat you like a queen.
I'm excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things.I 'm not a fighter and I do not argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and intimaespect is one of the most important requirement in a relationship, such as honesty and commitment. I love going out to dinner, movies, walks, and quiet time. I love nature, enjoy learning, and have a deep respect and love for the children. I am fascinated with the world and different cultures and would enjoy learning more about them .... I love to laugh and love to be around people who have a good sense of humor. I also appreciate people who are different and unique. They usually draw ... I'd like to meet someone who is kind and fun to be with.I know love takes time and am in no hurry. I have the rest of my life, that should be enough time .. She must be a woman of integrity, honest, confident, and with a good sense of humor. Needless to say an intelligent woman who is able to communicate on several subjects without getting into passionate arguments all the time. very affectionate, easy going, understands, trustworthy, family oriented and supportive. he should have fun and love to laugh ...
Be through the worst pain in a relationship is not all that easy to share with people just because of the pain. through that I have learned a lot from my past. There is no will to change back to the old life style.I believe any of us had in mind meeting someone special online, but it has just come to pass with the description of our personality to learning a few things about each other. I'm ready to fall in love with that special someone, ever going to be .. there are some qualities that talk about real women in relationships, such as faithfulness, loyalty, trustworthy, Honesty, respectful etc. guess having those qualities in a relationship can really help a lot. I'm not looking to fill a void in my life, I am looking for my soul mate. I am looking for a woman my age that I am very grateful for. I do not play mind games and i cant afford to play as that would be very difficult for me. What you see is what you get with me .. I'm not sure what they mean by personal habits, but I'll take a picture here.Personal habits, including quite a few steps, organized lifestyle. I like order in my life, but not to the point of being obsessive about it .... I was most serious in the workplace or when the situation warranted. Some of my hobbies include cooking, gardening, reading and fishing. Also, swim and play golf in the summer. I enjoy watching football and golf, I enjoy attending sporting events, going to the theater and eating out, to name a few. I'm not sure if this answers the question. I love traveling, new and unknown in the universe, life and man ... I consider myself to be very easy, even angry ...
My life philosophy is to always try and find the good in people and open-minded. I am passionate, intelligent, fun loving guy who has a touch of class and a young point of view. Have learned to take life as it comes, know who I am and where I am going. I love to have adventures, big or small, and I am looking for someone to share with. I enjoy doing things that make me outdoors in the sun and wind, especially anything near, in or on the water. If in cottage country Ontario all good. I enjoy exotic travel to jump in the car and see what's around the next corner and would love to share with someone who feels the same way. Looking for a relationship with a long life and not just something will end in just a blink of an eye. Honestly I'm all that's needed to become a man, I do not really need anything from my partner. possible in terms of circumstances there may be some kind of help from each other, helping to make things right.
It's not all that easy meeting that rightful woman with all the qualities that I dreamed off, I would like to travel to different places. I love going to the theater and see a Broadway musical. I do not like snakes and reptiles animals even though I have a dog that I love. I want to be with close friends.
I want to have a romantic dinner. with the people I love, snuggle. Love to play around on the computer and learn things. I care about wildlife. I want to travel to Siberia and take a cruise. I want to do a craft that appreciate the things home made. I love eating out. I love country music .. I want a partner who loves to travel and enjoys going to movies and concerts. I think it's important for partners to have individual interests that respects.That their partner will share with the routine life, adventures, highs and lows. I will plan for our future and grow old together. Taking a walk along the beach together ... my custom, timeliness, kindness, good listener, loyalty, care, hygiene, love to learn, willing to try new things, explore, listen, communicate ... and in general just committed and disciplined ... My dear, Looking for my soul mate and live happily ever after, if there is such a thing or maybe wishful thinking. I want to find that special lady to share my life with. I know that there is a kind, warm and genuine woman who could be my best friend and I hope to meet him. I have a pretty big life now, but I think it could be better with a friend and traveling with my partner for the rest of life's journey! That would be a dream come true! .... I hate to be with someone who is constantly un happy about their lives. Someone who is arrogant and overly interested in their physical appearance.Someone who engage in sex outside of a committed relationship and can not wait to people in any situation. The best things in life can not be saved, they must be given to someone who was so special and they are smiles, kisses and love ...
First Name:Thomas
Last Name:Parmar
Feci quod potui, faciant meliora potentes (Я сделал, что мог, и пусть тот, кто сможет, сделает лучше)

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:09 pm

lawrencerichards22@yahoo.com

w w w.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6012174292 Lawrence R

no am not married but i have a 15years old son
yes one kid right now he is in a boarding school
because of my job i work in the sea am a marine engineer
i work with a vessel shipping company
am always in the sea till now i want to get married
do you have a yahoo messenger lawrencerichards22@yahoo.com

Image ImageImageImage

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:59 pm

his avatar

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Holla Hulk, hollahulk@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:01 am

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6008547015
Hulk H, 50 Holly Ridge, NC

am hulk a marine engineer and I have two kids a boy and a girl... I lost my wife three yrs ago of heart problem and av been alone since then
hollahulk@yahoo.com

Image. Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:05 pm

Skype Name holla.hulk
Full name holla hulk
Location United States

Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Анна » Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:38 am

Wilson Frank, drwilsonfrank416@yahoo.com
New York City
School: Academy International
London
Birthday: May 3, 1963

https:/ /vk.com/id261666209
Register in contact - NIGERIA, AFRICA :party: :party: :party:

Source:
The source IP address is 196.46.245.139.
Geo-Location Information
Country Nigeria

Wilson
i am just a friend
i am Dr Wilson from USA
Wilson
i work as a medical doctor
Wilson
i am single with one son
Wilson
i am from United state and i work as a medical doctor for the US army
i am currently in Afghanistan now
Wilson
the school administrator looks after my con,beside he is 17 years now
Wilson
as for me i am searching for a real lady who will love me till the end,i don't care about the distance
Wilson
do you wish to spend the rest of your life with me???
Hello honey
It is my pleasure to write to you now,i hope everything is fine over there in your country and the weather condition???my name is Dr wilson,i am from united state of America,i am a single father with one son.i work as a medical doctor for the US army and i am currently assign to Afghanistan for one year program and i have spent 9 months here in Afghanistan now. I am here on this website to search for a real woman to establish a serious relationship with that will lead to marriage.
Feci quod potui, faciant meliora potentes (Я сделал, что мог, и пусть тот, кто сможет, сделает лучше)

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jerry Waugh, waugh_jerry2006@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:46 pm

fishmeetfish.com/profile/jerrywaugh

Age & Gender: 47 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 11" (180 cm)
Ethnicity: European / Blue Eye Color

About Me
Am Jerry Waugh,from Manchester city,United Kingdom,am a marine officer by profession with lovely kids.

SKYPE - jerry.waugh13 - Jerry Waugh - Manchester UK
SKYPE - jerry.waugh14

(picture in the gallery)

Received: from [41.93.150.134] Accra Ghana

waugh jerry <waugh_jerry2006@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello dear,

How are you doing?

It's nice to hear from you,please do add me lets chart :thinking: so that we can talk more.

Yours
Jerry Waugh.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Nice Genesis, +233543280472

Postby Bix » Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:21 pm

waplog
nice_genesis
Male , 63 , Single
China

. my name is nice genesis from united state and your
u can call me +233543280472

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:02 pm

Received: from [41.93.150.228] Accra Ghana

Hello,how are you doing today?it's been a while now,always take care,bye for now.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:14 pm

Received: from [173.245.67.17] - already used in : http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 28#p397628" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

How are you doing today?

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:20 pm

Skype Name jerry.waugh14
Full name jerry waugh
Birth date 11 Nopember 1966
Age 47
Gender Male
Language English
Location Manchester city, United Kingdom

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

David Crow, dr.crow49@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:37 pm

dr.crow49@yahoo.com

waplog
davidcrow4421
Male , 49 , Single
Name Surname: Davidcrow4421
Lives in United States, UTAH
simple and humble caring someone believe in God word trying to be good to all people,

interested one add one add me dr.crow49@yahoo.com or skype skype david.crow1240 okay
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Mugu itself forgot to add the dot inside Skype nick.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:42 am

=> IP: 196.46.245.150

Return to “White Males”