It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:50 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Williams Anderson <williams_z3@yahoo.com>

African scammers posing as white men.
Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:21 am

Williams Anderson, williams_z3@yahoo.com

http:/ /www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5447280682
Williams S.
Tagline: love's all that matters
Basic Info: 51, Male, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (hide)
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Serious Relationship

His 1st letter to 63 yo woman

First of all i want to say thank you for your time & message you have sent to me. I want to let you know that i am new here and i am actually not here to make just friends or have fun due to the fact that my mind is set on something and it needs to be achieved as long as my GOD liveth. I want to let you know a little about me so that you will at least know who i am.

As you already know i am Williams Anderson, 51years old, a Medical Doctor, 5''10inches, have one problem within me which is {being too emotional}. i try to give out everything in the act of love but do not get back the same, i have been through a lot in my previous live as a father this past few years and GOD knows i don't ever want to experience that again. I will like to us to be sincere and honest with words.

Most time when i think of the way things are with my daughter knowing that she really needs a mother , tears rolls out of my eyes even without me noticing it. All this is because i we never expected to lose someone so health and happy as her my wife.

My dear i never intend making you feel the same thing i feel but i believe i should let you know exactly what is going on in me because i really saw light in me when i found your page and with the help of GOD, i believe we can build a decent and honest relationship that will bring smile to my heart and to the life of my daughter.

Dear please i am not telling you this to make you feel i am perfect, as you already know the saying that goes ''LOVE DOESN'T COME BY FINDING THE PERFECT ONE BUT BY MAKING THE INPERFECTIONS ON THAT ONE PERFECT''i am only trying to let you know my real self and never to hurt me if we happen to get involved in any relationship because i sincerely can't take a heart break again. That might cause me my life.

Dear please i am not always here due to the fact that i can not asses any other network in my office other than yahoo mail, so please do write me straight to my mail because i always check my mail twice everyday. {williams_z3@yahoo.com}
Once again i want to say thanks for your time, sincereity and patient. i hope to read from you soonest
Warmest regards
Williams

His 2nd letter to me-
I am very much happy to meet you, I am America Citizen currently in Los Angeles California. I had my BSC & MSC in Medicine & Sugery University of Los Angeles california, presently i am 51yrs old, a widower with a daughter 10yrs old, born alone without a sibling. i'm 5"11 height.
A Surgical Doctor by profession so i hardly have free time due to the nature of my work,
well that's what i can tell for now, feel free to ask me anything else i will be pleased to answer freely from the bottom of my heart sincerely and honestly too, in return i will like you to tell me about yourself, where you work {Job} , your status, your city and country & what every else you wish to let me know about you.
I'm waiting to hear from you soon. Take Good care of yourself
Williams

Received: from [175.141.248.21]
Organization: Telekom Malaysia Berhad
ISP: Telekom Malaysia Berhad

Williams

the same name and the same photo on http:/ /www.singlefling.com/williams_z3
I am Williams Anderson, 49years old, a Banker. Cheers
Headline: WHAT EVER DON'T KILL YOU MAKES YOU STRONG
Username: williams_z3
Location Information
State: Florida
City: Miami

netlog- the same photo
williams_z3
Williams Anderson
Tioman Island, Johor (Malaysia)
Name Williams Anderson
Date of birth 27/09/1960
Native language English
Company California Medical Center
Profession Medical Doctor (Other)
Hobbies Swimming, Golfing, Writing.
Love status Single
I fancy Women

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Williams Anderson <williams_z3@yahoo.com>

Postby Myra » Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:44 pm

williams_z3@yahoo.com
Hi, my name is Tj Wizzy. I'm single 31 year-old Malaysian male, currently in Kuala lumpur, Malaysia. I last logged in on 19th Mar 2011
Image Image

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Omaniron William, beyoundluv@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 » Wed May 04, 2011 3:05 pm

Same African-Malaysian scammer as http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=37668" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Also proud to show me his stolen webcam clip!!

No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Jeams Micheal - jeams.micheal@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 » Fri May 20, 2011 8:48 am

http:/ /w ww.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5454197522
Jeams M
Tagline: hope to find a honest person here... :lol:
Lcation: Malaysia <<<<< hidden!

Image Image Image
plus loads of pics of kids!

Message: Hello my names are jeams micheal i work in Scotland :liar: Am citizen of Spain :roll: working in Scotland right now am single father i have a son is 11 now school in Spain,I Just checked your profile and i like it,I would like to know you better.Do you mind telling me more about yourself?hope to hear from you soon keep smiling thanks......

Message:I will like us to get to know each other very i will advice you add me on my personal yahoo id and there we can have a better introduction jeams.micheal@yahoo.com
Hope to hear from you soon and keep smiling OK.bye..

email
60.48.143.62 MALAYSIA :twisted:
sent same pics as on profile
No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Foster Alfred - foster_alfred10@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:32 am

Foster –Indonesian cupid.com

HIS 1ST MSG

Subject: How are you
Date: 13-Aug-2011 ( 2 minutes ago )
Hello,

How are you doing today? happy weekend to you my dear, I'm Foster Alfred by name. I'm a new registered member and I'm here looking for true love and serious relationship . i found your profile matured and interesting that's why i decided to contact you . so if you are here for a serious relationship and Love then we can move on . i didn't add my photos because i don't want lot's of women to write me as I'm only one man's woman and need a serious one as well.

you can write me directly to my email address at, foster_alfred10@yahoo.com and I'll send my photos and tell you more about me . hope we can move on from here . how was your week days? . take care and looking forward to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Foster..

HIS PROFILE : http://www.indonesiancupid.com/en/profi ... ID/1033405" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Love
Foster (40)
Male / Widowed / ID: 1033405
City of London, London (Greater), United Kingdom
Seeking: Female 25 - 50
For: Marriage
Last active: 3 hours ago
Quick View [edit]

Education: Masters Degree

Have children: Yes - don't live at home

Drink: Occasionally drink

Smoke: Don't smoke

Religion: Christian

Member Overview
Independent, Good looking, Honest. Open minded, Friendly , God fearing , caring and loving...
About Foster
He's Looking For

Basic [ hide unanswered questions ]

Female

25 - 50

Lives in: City of London, London (Greater), United Kingdom
Any

Relocate: Not sure about relocating
Any

Appearance
Hair color: Black
Any

Hair length: No Answer
Any

Hair type: No Answer
Any

Eye color: Brown
Any

Eye wear: No Answer
Any

Height: 186 cm
Any

Weight: 80 kg
Any

Body style: Athletic
Any

Ethnicity: Caucasian (White)
Any

Facial hair: No Answer
N/A

Best feature: No Answer
Any

Body art: No Answer
Any

Appearance: Very attractive
Any

Lifestyle
Drink: Occasionally drink
Any

Smoke: Don't smoke
Any

Marital Status: Widowed
Any

Have children: Yes - don't live at home
Any

Number of children: No Answer
Any

Oldest child: No Answer
Any

Youngest child: No Answer
Any

Want (more) children: Yes
Any

Have pets: No Answer
Any

Any

Employment status: No Answer
Any

Income: No Answer
Any

Home type: No Answer
Any

Living situation: No Answer
Any

Background / Cultural Values
Seeking
Open minded, honestly, Independent, Understanding ,loving and caring ...

HIS AVATAR

STILL NEED IP :(
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: foster_alfred10@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:57 pm

EMAIL AND IP

Originating ISP:Telekom Malaysia Berhad
City: Melaka
Country of Origin: Malaysia

DARI:
• Foster Alfred --- foster_alfred10@yahoo.com

Hi Dear,

Thanks to hear from you after a long time, can you add me at your yahoo list so that we can chat there and know of each other

Love
Foster

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Morgan Benson, morganbenson245@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:03 am

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5967249226
Morgan B
45, Manchester, United Kingdom

Image Image

Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Maxwell Jones; <maxyjones09@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby IceFM » Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:44 pm

Username: maxyjones09

Email: maxyjones09@yahoo.co.uk

User IP 172.162.12.16

America Online
OrgId: AOL
Address: 22000 AOL Way
City: Dulles
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20166

Full Name
maxwell jones

About me
easy going

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
lakeside,califonia

Marital Status
Widowed

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
software engineer
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Mirjam
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Prince Trust; prince4trust40@yahoo.com

Postby Mirjam » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:02 pm

This man is on Netlog:

Emailadress: prince4trust40@yahoo.com

IP adress: 41.218.225.25 Ghana

His email to me:

Good afternoon Mirjam,
How was your day,how is your work and your fmaily doing.Thanks for the letter !But with that said, I want you to know that I am not just interested in your physical attributes, but I am interested more in who you are from the inside! :mrgreen:
Now let me formally introduce myself by telling you that I am a true Christian man and have a good heart :mrgreen: .. I did not sit down to write you this letter to exaggerate myself in any way or tell you things that are untrue to make myself look better and fool you about me! I am writing this letter to you in all honesty :twisted: to let you know who I am in the hopes that you will like who I am and just maybe a little spark may ignite in your heart for me!

Let me tell you,am new to this i just joined this dating stuff for the first time, My friend introduced me to it because He found a Woman there and am giving it a try to see if it will work for me,I'm a honest man and I am looking for a serious relationship am not into one night stand and i don't believe in playing games :twisted: and I don't like women who play them and who cheats :evil: ! I like being totally up front and honest with a Woman from the start. I believe in being so because when two people are honest about who they are and what things they like and dislike then they can know if they are compatible in a very short period thus not wasting each others time if they are not. I am serious in my efforts to find a good woman for a serious relationship maybe hopefully lead to more

I am Mixed,My parents are dead :twisted: , My Dad was from USA while my Mom was from Germany,i came to Texas 10yrs ago,i recently Moved from NY to Washington because of my Business,i love it here pretty much,My Name is Prince Henry Sasu, :mrgreen: I am divorced for 10 years.I stand 5'6 inches tall and I was born on September 25th,1962,age is nothing to me but a number and age has nothing to do with love,I like to be with honest Women because i personally believe honest men knows how to keep good company of a woman,I look young and I act young for my age a :mrgreen: nd I am considered attractive to some and hopefully you, and I also have a very good physique.

I am a Business man :twisted: ,i own my business and am comfortable with it,Also i am Doctor :mrgreen: ,I also help kids..I Like my Job because i enjoy doing it because i love Treasures,am respectful am very affectionate…I have a great sense of humor…I am a sensitive,caring and thoughtful person who knows how to treat a Woman with respect and Dignity…I am very loyal and faithful…I am very protective…these qualities that I have mentioned to you are only a few as I have more.. But the qualities I did mention I feel are the most important!

Some of the things that I like to do are sports… I love making shopping online,i love to bowl, play tennis, basketball, swim,golf just about anything sports wise. I love nature… like camping, going on a weekend picnic, hiking in the mountains, water skiing, sight-seeing, roller skating, traveling, bike riding. I like to go to the another country's and work out. I try to stay in good shape and eat healthy.. I love animals very much..

I love kids and i will treat any like mine, I used to have a son before but i lost him and i don't mind if my partner want more kid or not,everything is in the hand of God his the giver and he knows how many kid we would bear in life, the attached document are my photos i hope you like them and i hope you will get back to me with more info of yourself.
Have a nice day

WOW HE IS HANDSOME, LOOK AT HIS PICTURES !

-------------------------------------------
Bye, Mirjam ;)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Prince Trust <prince4trust40@yahoo.com>

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:19 am

Received: from [41.218.242.152]
Reply-To: Prince Trust <prince4trust40@yahoo.com>
Subject: Hello dear

Good evening,how was your day...i am prince and i am 53 years old man...i am looking for a honest woman like you in my life.....tell me more about you..i hope i will hear from you soon...have a nice day and send me some of your pics....goodbye

^^from Mydailyflog
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: David Young, dave_2011@live.com

Postby minerva » Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:58 pm

prince4trust40@yahoo.com lead to FB as
Prince Henry

Worked at I AM A DoctorLives in New York, New YorkFrom New York, New YorkMale
About

Lives in New York, New York
Male

pic already here

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Omaniron William, beyoundluv@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:10 am

beyoundluv on netlog

Name
Oma'r William
Date of birth
27/10/1973
United Kingdom
Native language
English
Company
robert stephens properties
Profession
architect (Manager)

About me
Welcome to my page. I guess I should say something on it. I`m me and make no excuse for it, I do me and let other do them. I have goals and dreams and feel I don`t have to share them. If that sound cold or conceited, then so be it, my job is not to impress anyone but myself. True people understand what I say, it`s those with hate in there heart who don`t. Now as far as what I look like, I`m 5`4 190 pounds, and yes I`m a big man so don`t get confused, I like to eat, but don`t over do it. I like to have fun and enjoy life at every moment. I take care of my Family, I have a kid that's not living with me, . Which means I`m free to do, and go were I want to. Now for My Thug Miss, and Queen I ask this, If you can`t be Freaky , gritty, get dirty or go all out for your man. Then you have no business making demands of him. The Moral of this quote is this If you can`t do for your man what you ask of him, then do not ask him. We all want nice thing, but are you willing to help get them, or you just want to reap the rewards without the work. A man is only as good as his woman, remember that. Now I believe All Woman are Beautiful, but sometime your attitude makes you look ugly. Don`t think that I`m hating, I just being truthful. It`s funny everybody wants a person who tell the truth, but when we hear the truth we call it hating. So we really do like liar right? Like me or Hate me that your right, but I just being what you asked Honest. Honesty is like a dose of reality that most can not handle.

junkmail:
hello angel, how are you doing today, checking out your profile, i care knowing more of you. guess we can be best of friends with time.... if you think likewise, don't hesitate to reply me, as am waiting for your reply..... beyoundluv@yahoo.com

Image <=== looks familiar... :thinking:

Received: from [178.63.84.146] by web121301.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 31 Aug 2012 11:46:32 PDT
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 11:46:32 -0700 (PDT)

178.63.84.146 - German proxy

i will like to add you up on my messenger list so to have a better chat.... am beyoundluv on yahoo IM and friends do call me Willy

On FB:
http://www.facebook.com/omaniron.william" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Omaniron William
Studied at Schiller International University
Lives in London, United Kingdom

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: Omaniron William, beyoundluv@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:38 am

Received: from [41.138.187.120] by web121302.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 02 Sep 2012 11:44:47 PDT
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2012 11:44:47 -0700 (PDT)

41.138.187.120 - Nigeria :twisted:
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

a_Daniel2012@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:00 am

person.com
USER ID: 6622913
Nickname: coolmanlove200
Name: daniel
State/Region: California
City: San Francisco
I am looking for a person to have a complete life with, good, bad, and everything in between.
I love to be active and explore new things my children are extremely important to me. The best times are times I share with them.

coolmanlove200: Hello Beautiful,good afternoon,how are you doing out there.....I am new on here and i am Daniel looking for a honest woman i will call her my wife forever.....I lost my wife some years now....this is my first time on site.....Thank you for your email you send me....I will nice you to email me on my email address,because i will not come on here again because i have meet beautiful woman like you on here......We can have more time on there and send each other pictures and get to know each other better there ....I will like you to send me some pictures of you and tell me a little about you in my email address...(a_Daniel2012**censored**) I will be waiting for your email .....Have a Great dayBe Good ,be very careful too....
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Williams Anderson <williams_z3@yahoo.com>

Postby Bix » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:15 pm

badoo.com/search/#/01226686635
Alvin, 47
Chicago, IL, United States

Return to “White Males”