It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:05 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Williams Anderson <williams_z3@yahoo.com>

African scammers posing as white men.
Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Williams Anderson <williams_z3@yahoo.com>

Postby Sailory » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:27 am

dr.martin_blount@yahoo.com Dr Martin Blount

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5997091221" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dr martin B

I am Dr martin blount
Divorced with one son and you
Am from Covington, GA
59 yrs old It's my pleasure to meet you here,,what is your name and where are you from..
How old are you..
Do you wish to marry if you see the man of your choice
What do you do for a living
Can you give me your e-mail address to enable us know each other more better
Here are my e-mail address add me on yahoo messager to enable us know each other more better dr.martin_blount@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

doctormike76@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:26 pm

person.com

USER ID: 7409426
Nickname: doctormike
Name: Doctor
State/Region: California
City: California City

: Am looking for my soul mate, someone who is exciting and adventurous, has great sense of humor and enjoys making me laugh. someone who is so glad to share, so glad to help and give,someone who i can share my thoughts with and who will makes me feel special and brings out the best in me Someone who tries to understand me even when they haven"t got a clue. Someone that would be ready to give so much of himself and can do anything, go anywhere, and sacrifice anything he has for sake of LOVE. I want the kind of relationship that could leads to marriage
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Scam Slayer
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Duff - duffian625@gmail.com

Postby Scam Slayer » Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:08 pm

Duff - duffian625@gmail.com

tagged?uid=5991902275

Private Profile:
Basic Info:110, Male, Violet, LA
Last Active:3 hours ago
Profile Views:676 times

Messages Sent To Me On Tagged:
Hi Good morning ..How was your night ? mine was good and want to let you know your very attractive to me, can we talk on here ?

My name is Ian i live and work here in Louisiana , I own a home in Violet...What do you like to do for fun?

Why don't we build a good friendship together as i intend meeting if we both agree is best for us , good friends are hard to come by these day's and if we have this connection am feeling then we would make a good and happy friendship, Have you got plans for Thanksgiving ? i love alot of out doors activities

I feel like i can trust and will let you in more email me and from there we can chat and get to know each other and talk on the phone too, my email is duffian625@gmail.com

Message Sent To My E-mail And Another Picture:
Hi hope your day was good? Am looking for everything I have yet to find in a good woman! I just want a good woman to call my own, someone I can show all my love to in every aspect of life. I am a caring, loving, devoted and committed person! I am probably one of the most honest and truthful people you will ever meet! I love life and want to live it to its fullest! I want a woman that is sensitive and not afraid to show her feelings, I want a romantic woman because I have never been romanced before. she has to be neat, clean and organized and if not and the love is there then I will help out with all of that! LOL I want a woman to always be true to me and honest! I do not break hearts because I do not want that to happen to me! I carry my heart on my sleeve which basically means that I fall in love easily. what are you looking ?

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Duff - duffian625@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:10 pm

his avatar
no longer exist :( :cry:
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Duff - duffian625@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:59 pm

To duffian625@yahoo.com
Opened 2013/11/29
Location San Jose, California, United States (86% likelihood)
Opened on (68.68.96.57:24447) ---> Egi Hosting

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:41 am

micheljohn86@yahoo.com, Michel John

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5999515940" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Michel J

You look so beautiful and loving with such a charming personality i am Michel John , How are you I would like to meet you can i have your email address so that i can tell you about my self.. add me micheljohn86@yahoo.com

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:06 am

agreewithme88@yahoo.com James M

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6001015763" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; James M

Hi, i am new here and this is new to me, i would love to know about you, please let me know if you got my message
Good to hear from you , i am here to meet a nice woman. i came across your profile and i love what i saw so i decided to drop you a short note agreewithme88@yahoo.com , please email me and tell me about you

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

James; <jamesmark111112@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:37 pm

jamesagree

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: California Fresno
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Religion: Christian
Education: Bachelors Degree

Personal Description:

I Am James I am the social type, out going and love to have a healthy conversation, passionate about every part of my life, I love my son, I believe in the plan that has been laid out by God. I stand on what I believe in, I'm honest, faithful, fun loving, I take care of my body through consistent exercise. I really love making people laugh. I enjoy the outdoors as well as just relaxing at home watching movies. I got a really good heart, and I hope to find the woman who will allow me to open it. The simplest things often bring the greatest pleasure, I am very confident of myself and I am very open minded. I believe in communication. I believe in being loyal to my partner for the rest of our life. I don't believe in divorce, and I surely don't believe in cheating on your partner. What I believe in is pure love In love to my relationship. I am looking for that person who I can share my life with.

America Online
OrgId: AOL
Address: 22000 AOL Way
City: Dulles
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20166

Email give a Hit in FB for James Dan Mark from Savannah (Georgia), lives in Fresno/CA

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007142984044" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Christ Alvin, mr.christopheralvin04@yahoo.co.uk

Postby Bix » Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:41 pm

ww.connectingsingles.com/user/alvinchrist
Alvinchrist
I do not believe in love at first sight but a nursing love which will someday be the best of all.
I am a:
55 yr-old man seeking women, 39-60
About me:
I am honest, dependable, loving, gentle, affectionate and have good friendship. I feel that a WOMAN like you is GOD's undeserved gift to MAN and she is supposed to be loved, reverenced, protected, respected, and cherished..
I’m looking for:
I would like someone that will love and respect me for who I am, that will hold my hand and surprise me with a little kiss when I least expect it,or give me a wink from across the room to let me know she's thinking about me or come online just to let me know she's thinking about me... Because I will be doing the same..

I am doing great thank you and God bless you, Could you please add me your yahoo contact with my email address: mr.christopheralvin04@yahoo.co.uk
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Listerni Cole, listernicole10@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:24 am

datehookup
nic162
I am a gentleman, Simple and a principled and disciplined, I love nature and happy with my love owns around me

cosmos.rosa
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Mark Johnson, johnson.mark415@yahoo.com

Postby cosmos.rosa » Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:26 pm

skype ID is xxjowmorganxx
SkypeID: johnson.mark462

He said....

Name: Johnson Mark
SkypeID: johnson.mark462
E-mail add: johnson.mark415@yahoo.com
I work with carnival cruise line as a Doctor in the ship presently sailing to Pacific Ocean, Thailand for a contract
This photo was used by other person who contacted me a few days ago.... His skype ID is xxjowmorganxx :roll:

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:48 pm

[13:42:13] Johnson Mark: Who are you?
[13:43:52] Johnson Mark: When?
[13:44:21] Johnson Mark: I't's okay
[13:45:09] Johnson Mark: I'm Johnson Mark and i came from American and i work and stay in London
[13:45:14] Johnson Mark: What about you?
[13:45:54] Johnson Mark: Oh okay my dear
[13:46:19] Johnson Mark: I'm new to skype and i really want to be your friend so i can get to know more about you?
[13:46:53] Johnson Mark: I hope you won't mind?
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Greg Johnson, johnsongreg722@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat May 24, 2014 12:07 am

waydate
johnsongreg722
- 51 y/o man
- from Apalachin, New York, USA
I am looking for someone who is nice.caring .loving,honest and understanding..someone who have inner beauty because inner beauty tells the true and real character of a lady, it is from the inner side of her you can tell if she is good or bad but it is not all about the physical appearance but the inner feelings which is the true feelings

Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Анна » Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:55 am

Dr-Karmi-Asgar Karmi-Asgar (Mail failed to learn)
Hannover
https://vk.com/id257293595" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Register in contact - GHANA, AFRICA
Dr-Karmi-Asgar
am Dr karmi asgar From washinton Dc but im currently base in Italy now 51years old single...am searching through some profile when i came across yours so i decided to write you...I'd like to meet you, If you don't mind i would like you to add me to your VK so we can have a chat and get to know each other more better.. thanks :)
Dr-Karmi-Asgar Karmi-Asgar
I am looking for honest,kind,trustful,respectful and good looking woman,with good sense of humor chemistry is more important than any set ideas I am a good matured man, with the sense of humor and ab
My Hobbies: reading news papers, watching TV,listening to music ,Sport, Particularly Swimming, Traveling , bible reading. Roman Catholic my plans for my future is go into Investment after my retire Or Before Retire find a woman and settled down Etc
The big bright sun is here to give you a tight warm hug and lots of blessings to start your day with new hopes.
Open your eyes, look at the watch, have a view outside the window and thank God for another bright day to achieve those ends that were left unattained last day.
Feci quod potui, faciant meliora potentes (Я сделал, что мог, и пусть тот, кто сможет, сделает лучше)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Dave Brown, dave.brown25@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:18 am

waplog
dave9brown
Male , 53 , Divorced
Lives in United Kingdom, ENGLAND

if you wish to email me outside here when i am off here is my email dave.brown25@yahoo.com

Well known! No hits on SD, GIS, nor TE

Return to “White Males”