It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:42 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Lok Bok; lokbok2@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Lok Bok; lokbok2@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:30 pm

Lok Bok aka Lol Bok
from Virginia Beach, VA
Hi, you look so beautiful and elegant, you look nice and sweet adorable, you look so sexy and romantic beautiful smile in your face, I will compliment you till eternity, I an Lok Bok, Am a Swedish American I live in Philadelphia , am Into Road Construction and Real Estate Development, am a single man with one child 10 years old boy, am so caring passionate and affectionate man lovely and romantic, you can contact through my email for more details about my life, my Email (lokbok2@yahoo.com) kiss and reply Yours Admirer, Lok Bok

my message To lokbok2@yahoo.com
Opened 2011/03/31
Location Overland Park, Kansas, United States (86% likelihood)
Opened on 64-150-188-188.dedicated.codero.net (64.150.188.188:56382)
ISP: Codero
Proxy: Confirmed proxy server
Overland Park, KS

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Lok Bok; lokbok2@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:33 pm

Hi, xxx
Thank you very much for contacting me through my email , I love everything about you and I will compliment you till eternity , am going crazy with your words, I have to tell you my past , am a divorcee , I divorced six years ago because of the bad woman I married , I was thinking am with woman that loved me , that have passion for me knowing that she is a big prostitute, when I traveled for contract all she deed is to went round the neighborhood to have sex with friends, one day I personally caught her, instead of her to plead forgiveness all she deed is to sue me to court in Philadelphia in under for her to confiscate my wealth , the case were decided on her favor in the court , my two houses and my company account was given to her , and they left me with nothing, I surfer with emotional pain for years , it was few days ago I decide to look for a lady of my shoes and I have found you as my heart .
Very soon I will be going to execute my project that was given to me aside American , but I will spend not less down two weeks before I will join you , for you to see my face, I really want both of us to keep our communication confidential that is the reason why I want us to communicate through mail and phone only, now you find my attach photo But I have one child 10 years old boy , and I want you to love him as your child, be the mother of my child and we are going to live together , I love you darling, am caring and passionate I have affection for you Sweetheart, I promise I will make you be a happy woman on earth , to show you my seriousness send your telephone number to me so that, I can be calling you to hear your beautiful voice or you can call me with my line +1 (215) 475 8027 I love you with the biggest kiss and hug in my heart.
My little boy live with my old Mother in Canada and my eldest brother, my Parent gave birth to two of us , my father died 15 years ago , and my eldest brother happen to be handicap, so am the bread winner of my family, well to round it up , am okay now and I just won a Big Contract few days ago , am back to life , but I suppose to travel to execute the contract, but the Government ask me to wait so that, they can empower me with mobilization fee that will enable me finish the contract, but I believe by on Monday next week they will call me to prepare, well darling as we are communicating I will let you know my movement because, I will not hide anything for you so long am in love with you, honey you met a man who will hold you like egg that is me your love I want you forever kiss.
Yours Admirer,
Lok Bok.

Received: from [64.150.188.188]
Image Image

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Addi Williams - oilresponse.williams@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:16 am

http://person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=5274258" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
USER ID: 5274258
Nickname: naadamu
Name: Addi Williams
State/Region: Texas
City: Charlotte

More about myself: I'm friendly,giving,competitive,and love to laugh! How about you? let's get together and see if we can share a good laugh,and maybe later we can get friendly,and give each other some hugs..I am very passionate, confident, secure, sensitive and objective. I am a relaxed, fun loving but very level headed British guy. I love music and laughter. Laughter is inner jogging. I really value life and all it has to offer. It has treated me well and I intend to return the favor. Professionally I am successful, mostly attributable to my silver lining view on life. ..I am not perfect, and I don't expect my mate to be. I enjoy taking day trips to both the beach and the mountains. I am a definite one woman man, not interested in one night stands. We are grown ups and should be treated respectfully. Tell me from the start anything good, bad or indifferent. That is how relationships start....open communication. I'm looking forward to a meaningful relationship with mutual respect, love and admiration.
I'm Looking for a real lady that is open, honest, sensitive and sensual. Someone that wants to feel special (and deserves to be). A lady that has as much energy and zest for life as me. Ultimately someone to connect with, to hold and cherish.. I am looking for a life time partner who i can laugh with have talks with ,take walks on the beaches and share ideas together..I love lots of together time..I love to laugh a lot and if you make me laugh we are going to be best of friends.I am looking for A good communicator that takes pride in finding solutions . One who is non-judgmental, has a good sense of humor and playful attitude with a positive outlook on life. I would like to meet anyone who I could be friends with. I am not one of those with a "huge group of friends," but I do have a few, and all of them are different, so there is nothing in particular that a person "should" be like. Email me with your email address so we can be email buddies for now..I will reply to your address since i am not on here often..

naadamu: lets talk more on oilresponse.williams@yahoo.com

ALSO

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5457786710" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Addi W
About Me:
I like to go out with my friends and have a good time, go to the movies, out to eat or just hang out. I am looking for a companion and a friend. I enjoy music a lot and like to have fun and laugh and do a variety of activities.I enjoy learning new things that expand my horizons and expand my knowledge of people, places, or things. I like experiencing the outdoors by walking, hiking, or biking. I am looking for a life time partner who i can laugh with have talks with ,take walks on the beaches and share ideas together..I love lots of together time..I love to laugh a lot and if you make me laugh we are going to be best of friends. I am looking for A good communicator that takes pride in finding solutions rather than placing blame. One who is non-judgmental, has a good sense of humor and playful attitude with a positive outlook on life. I would like to meet anyone who I could be friends with. I am not one of those with a "huge group of friends," but I do have a few, and all of them are different, so there is nothing in particular that a person "should" be like.

Image Image

Image Image
Last edited by Arabian Nights on Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: deleted duplicate pics
No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Christoper Robinson, christ_robinson@hotmail.com

Postby Marisa » Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:44 am

re-surfaced on matchdoctor

christ_robinson
51-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 40 - 99
Lincoln, Nebraska, United States
Last Activity: Today
marital status: Widowed
job: Self-employed

about myself:
I am looking for a woman with character, who lives life with integrity, who loves to have fun and can laugh as they dance with the wind. Am a man who is understanding and caring, loves life and love to help others or would like to learn, appreciates quiet sunsets, and loves : grilled salmon, picnics on the water. I love cooking for others. Oh, did I mention my specialties of pheasants under glass (awesome meal), and linguine with clam sauce.Personal character and fitness is important. I am looking for someone who takes pride in staying fit and it would be great to have a workout buddy as well.
I am caring and sharing oneself goes beyond just one's immediate family and friends. I am it is important in a match to find someone who is emotionally available and who is looking to develop a long term committed relationship. I am the genuine man who wants a committed relationship. No game playing here. Bringing your heart is your only requirement. Are you ready?I value communication honour and trust.

junkmails:

How are you doing ? am Christoper just ready your profile here and you sound good am really impressed by your profile and i would wish to get to know more about you to see where this will lead as and want to be friends first with you to tell you more about me and know you. am not here for joke or play, am serous here to find the right person for the next chapter of life and hope the qualities of a woman is in you and our friendship can lead to next level. hope to hear from you soon coz have more to share together and am free man can ask and tell me anything you want to know from me or to tell me.have great time hear from you soon.

how was you weekend ? nice to nice to hear from you back and just same to me am not here all the time but want to talk to you to know more about each other and more . my email ( christ_robinson@hotmail.com) wait to hear from you soon and can give me you own to email you more about me. take care talk to you later

a bit different version of the same ol' pic:

picture already posted
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

James Rew - jamesrew1840@yahoo.com DIFF PIC

Postby Pandora » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:23 pm

email address also see here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=62388" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

facebook.com/james.rew.77
James Rew
self employed at Interesting Buildings
Lives in Toronto
From Rockhampton

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: James Rew - jamesrew1840@yahoo.com DIFF PIC

Postby Pandora » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:32 pm

Pic also here:

uk.linkedin.com/pub/graham-hopkins/52/355/827
Graham Hopkins
Accountant at First Commercial Bank, a division of Synovus Bank
London, United Kingdom
Banking
Graham Hopkins's Overview
Current
CEO at Real Estate
Accountant at First Commercial Bank, a division of Synovus Bank
Past
Accounts Officer at ExxonMobil
Education
The University of Birmingham
Connections
0 connections
Graham Hopkins' Experience
CEO
Real Estate
June 2000 – Present (13 years 1 month)
Accountant
First Commercial Bank, a division of Synovus Bank
Public Company; 5001-10,000 employees; Banking industry
June 2000 – Present (13 years 1 month) 29 Wilson Street City of London, EC2M 2SJ, United Kingdom 020 7417 0000
Accounts Officer
ExxonMobil
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; XOM; Oil & Energy industry
March 1995 – October 1999 (4 years 8 months) London, Canada Area
Graham Hopkins' Education
The University of Birmingham
Master's degree, Accounting and Business/Management
1982 – 1986
Grade: 3/5
A simple man
Activities and Societies: Badminton club, Christian Fellowship{ CASOR }
Contact Graham for:
career opportunities
consulting offers
new ventures
job inquiries
expertise requests
business deals
reference requests
getting back in touch

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: James Rew - jamesrew1840@yahoo.com DIFF PIC

Postby Pandora » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:47 pm

facebook.com/richard.richardraymond
Richard Richard Raymond
Lives in Miami

add. pics

facebook.com/william.asmund
William Asmund
Worked at Civil Engineer, CEO of a construction company

add. pics

facebook.com/george.dickson.750
George Dickson
Worked at Architecture & Civil Engineering
Studied at: Arizona State University
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged, thanks for notifying.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Dawson Johnsons, dawson_johnsons142@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:06 am

badoo
Dawson 54, Houston, TX
About me
I am a purposeful, active and a bit risky lady, with a good sense of humor and sensitive heart. I have the ability to see in people only good things until they prove me different. I am very down to earth and have realistic views on life. I am caring and affectionate. Of course I am ready to start serious loving relations with the right woman.
Interested in
I am looking for an honest, easy going, caring and kind woman, the one who will be faithful and reliable and will have an optimistic nature. He should become my best friend, lover and partner in life.

oh yes give me your email address so that i can send you some pictures of me .. And let give it a try okay ..
dawson_johnsons142@yahoo.com

Image Image
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Nickz P - hearthonest116@yahoo.com

Postby Pandora » Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:20 pm

tagged.com
Nickz P

Profile Views: 731 times
Tagline: Looking for serious minded woman
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight
Elementary School: Dove Christian Academy
Junior High School: Hamilton Middle School
High School: Colorado Academy '81
College: Colorado Christian University '84
About Me
Music: Kenny Rogers,Chris Brown,R.Kelly
Movies: Gallowwalkers,Fast n the furious
TV: C.S.I,NBA,NFL etc.
Books: The language of love John Adams,The Magnificient nmarriage Gordon McDonalds.
Sports: Athletic Usain Bolt,NBA Denver Nuggets
Interests: listening to music,watching movies and dancing.
Dreams: To be a billionaire..
Best Features: my hair,lips
About Me:
I love friends and family, I am a fun person and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.....I'm a man who lives life as it comes to me. The best days of my life are yet to come and i am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage.

pics already posted

excerpt from tagged-chat
I could go around the world and move mountain for any woman of my dream will do this when you give me the chance to be ur man after getting to know you more ..You have a good smile and want to know how beautiful you are inside which matters most.Hit me up.

Am looking for my soul mate, someone who is exciting and adventurous, has great sense of humor and enjoys making me laugh. someone who is so glad to share, so glad to help and give,someone who i can share my thoughts with and who will makes me feel special and brings out the best in me

Am into real estate and i have my companies that build roads,houses and i do gold business since my work let me travel a lot

Constructions and gold business

Yes i will be traveling soon to London soon next week to attend a meeting of a contract work

+1 720-464-8488

hearthonest116@yahoo.com

pic on badoo :twisted:
Paul Nick

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: Lok Bok; lokbok2@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:07 am

badoo.com/01256260708
Paul Nick, 33
Wants to make new friends
Denver, CO, United States :liar: :liar: <--- in your dreams, mugu :twisted:

Interested in
Am looking for my soul mate, someone who is exciting and adventurous, has great sense of humor and enjoys making me laugh. someone who is so glad to share, so glad to help and give, someone who i can share my thoughts with and who will makes me feel special and brings out the best in me Someone who tries to understand me even when they haven"t got a clue. Someone that would be ready to give so much of herself and can do anything, go anywhere, and sacrifice anything she has for sake of LOVE. I want the kind of relationship that could leads to marriage.

ugly mug :pee:
Image Image Image
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Nickz P - hearthonest116@yahoo.com

Postby Pandora » Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:23 am

How are you doing today xxx This is your friend from Tagged and it has been awhile i dont get to chat with you ..pls when you get this mail let me know.Miss Chatting with you.Kisses.
Received: from [197.251.166.22]
Accra, Ghana

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jose Hernandez, josee_hernandezz@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:40 pm

also uses
josewithlove@hotmail.com

josehernandez11
We are not created to live alone
I am a: 54 yr-old man seeking women, 44-65
Marital Status: Widowed
Has Kids: Yes, and they live with me
Wants Kids: Not Sure
Education: Masters Degree
Occupation: Architecture/Interior Design, II work as a contractor (Interior Designer)

About me:
I am a single man. Widowed for about 5 years now. I work as a contractor . I am the only child of my parents,I have a son named max and he,s 10.What about you,More about me, I see my life as a river, sometimes quiet , sometimes fast, always moving forward. I enjoy
getting to know others. I feel most comfortable listening to your stories & will even share mine if you're interested.

I’m looking for:
I am looking for a serious relationship with a woman that knows what she
wants. We are not created to live alone. I need that special friend at this
point in my life. Someone I can share my fears, hopes and ambitions with.

Image Image Image

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jose Hernandez, josee_hernandezz@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:42 pm

yahoo avatar

Hello xxx,

I am a single man. Widowed for about 5 years now. I work as a Interior Designer (contractor) here in Virginia . I am the only child of my parents,I have a son
named max and he,s 10.What about you,More about me, I see my life as a river, sometimes quiet , sometimes fast, always moving forward. I enjoy
getting to know others. I feel most comfortable listening to your stories & will even share mine if you're interested.

I am a straight forward and positive person, so in everything i do, i always make sure i put all efforts and emotions needed to condole a successful relationship. I need a family oriented woman who is ready to be committed in a relationship, and if you are that type of woman- then we trail the same path, which will make things much easier for us...:)..

I want to tell you some few things about my background. I was born in Saragossa Spain. My both parents died in 1972, when i was 12 years old. I was taken to Glasgow, Scotland by my paternal aunt. They took care of me as they didn't have a child of their own. My aunt died of cancer, and her husband is aged and has return to his homeland in New Zealand.

I decided to get a house and reside in Liverpool, because my late wife was working there and we both decided to relocate. She died young, and whenever i think of that it keeps me off balance, but i believe wherever she is, she wants me to be happy and that is why i am confident and optimistic that someone out there awaits my love and am ready to give 100% attention to any positive opportunity that comes my way.

I believe we should allow the heart speak for us, not the physical. I just summarized some few things about me. Time will tell. We learn everyday and hope for the best.can you tell me more about your self?

I will like you to try and download windows live messenger, so we can chat there everyday. My windows live id is (josewithlove@hotmail.com)
or josee_hernandezz@yahoo.com

Hope to hear from you soon...
Jose Hernandez

Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jose Hernandez, josee_hernandezz@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:18 pm

gr.linkedin.com/pub/andreas-pappas/8b/900/234
Andreas Pappas
Business
Greece
Business Supplies and Equipment

au.linkedin.com/pub/freddie-watson/79/87/159
Freddie Watson
Medical Technician
Perth Area, Australia ---> Malaysian mugu ??? :twisted:
Medical Devices

and on wayn.com
Frod Wato
currently in Mintabie, State of South Australia, Australia
About me
Romantic man that is full of life.....

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Harry Banes - banesharry22@outlook.com

Postby Myra » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:00 am

can be found in the German section
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 24&t=81036" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “White Males”