It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:29 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Sweet K ---> klvmrg@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Charles Banks, charles.banks2016@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat May 02, 2015 8:18 pm

matchdoctor
charlesbanks20
59-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 50 - 99
Manassas, Virginia, United States
Last Activity: Today
I have only one daughter she is 13 years now am proud to have her by my side after the death of her mom.
I am contractor travel a lot for Contracts. :lol:
I love poetry, books, walks on the beach and cozy candlelight dinners. I enjoy movies, television, music, traveling, the quietness of the mountains, the ocean, sunrises and sunsets.I am an honest hearted man that is looking for a very stable relationship. I understand it is important to lay down lasting foundations for a lasting relationship. am a sweet,romantic Man, I love to play golf I read,I play poker I am good at it. I am a good cook. I like to fish and I bait my own hook! I also like..I am fine with whom I am just want the right one to enhance it. Life is meant to share.

Hello Princess..
how are you doing..reading some profile and got sparked by yours..you have nice profile but the picture says it all that you are some one sweet and great and open to a friendly relationship..i will like to get closer be a friend and know you some more..would you like us to share something about us..i will like us to be friends first before any thing..looking forward to hear from you..
Charles Banks

Hello I tried upload my pictures but still can't succeed. Give me your email address to send them to you. Do you also have skype..? You can send me first mail to my email address charles.banks2016@yahoo.com.
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Charles Banks, charles.banks2016@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Charles Banks, charles.banks2016@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun May 03, 2015 12:06 pm

=> Tagged:

Charles B
Zuletzt aktiv:vor 48 Minuten
Tagline:Looking For The Other Half Of ME
Native American
Dunmor, KY
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

williams.bill0@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed May 06, 2015 12:36 pm

678-856-5358

waplog
williams1011
Male , 52 , Divorced ,
Name Surname: William Bill
Lives in United States, UTAH

I guess we always get to miss each other do you have a personal email box or your cell phone my dear ?
Williams.bill0@yahoo.com. and (678) 856-5358 looking forward to hear from you soon.
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sweet K ---> klvmrg@yahoo.com

Postby BrightStar » Wed May 06, 2015 10:32 pm

Image :shock: :shock: :shock:

zorpia.com/#!profile/michaelcolli0616

michael
53, New York, United States
I am Honest, Caring,easygoing,compassionate,affectionate,passionate romantic, with a great
sense of humor.I'm loyal, faithful, trusting,truthful, loving, and understanding.I Hate
Lies, Cheating and not Trustworthy.....

michael
Good morning dear,How are you doing today? i hope that you are doing fine.My Name is Michael It's my pleasure writing you this
message.i am new to this online dating,i just recently joined,i don't really know how it work here..hopefully it
will work in a way that this message will get to you I'm here in search of someone that will be my best friend,
confident,lover, my soul mate, your profile really caught my attention, so i decided to message you hopefully if we
are to match and see what the future has to offer Us.and see if i am the kind of man you will like to spend
the rest of your life. u can text me on here 2169165751 looking forward to hearing form you soon.
Regards
Michael

awaiting email....

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Kevin Berg, kevinberg4u@yahoo.de

Postby Igulinka » Wed May 13, 2015 12:50 pm

Same scammer here : http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=88173

SKYPE ID: kevinberg4u
Name: Kevin Berg
City: Jamestown, New York, US

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

972-914-5368

Postby Bix » Thu May 14, 2015 9:26 am

waydate
James P
52 y/o man
Dallas, USA

im James from USA and will like to know you.please text me on +9729145368 if you

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:52 am

Mugu uses numerous familiar faces!!

skypes
hand.some605
super.alandontje15
gene2922
Facebook ga.dontje

on fb....
.facebook.com/gene.allan.397
Dontje Gene Alan
Works at Gold-N-Merchant
Lives in Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Widowed

.facebook.com/genealan.dontje.77
Gene Alan Dontje
Owner at Self-Employed
Went to La Crosse High School
Lives in Lakeland, Florida

facebook.com/genealan.dontje.5
Gene Alan Dontje
Works at Self-Employed
Widowed

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Dontje Alan Gene, Skype: dontje_alangene

Postby Bix » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:03 pm

Dontje Alan Gene
dontje_alangene
Accra
Ghana

facebook.com/alan.gene.5
Alan Gene Dontje
Owner-operator at Self-Employed
Studied at North Carolina State University

.facebook.com/gene.allan.397
Dontje Gene Alan
Works at Gold-N-Merchant
Lives in Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Widowed

facebook.com/dontje.genealan.5030
Dontje Alan Gene
widowed

facebook.com/genealan.dontje.3
Gene Alan Dontje

lovingsister
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby lovingsister » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:03 pm

This guy befriended my sister under the name of "Derick Genest." After she wouldn't give him money, she received an email from the "Gyana Police" notifying her of his murder and that she was a beneficiary in his will. Interestingly, he created a Facebook profile with exact same picture one month after his alleged murder.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:24 pm

lovingsister

Well , the picture is stolen from this innocent man and behind his photo : the online friend , the police and once again fake FB profile = Ghanaian mafia , which tries to pull a scam on your sister. She must BLOCK them and IGNORE.

Please post all info , help us to save others.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:45 pm

It is "normal" that during a romance scam, you get emailed by "lawyers", "friends", "a doctor" or "police" or any other kind of assocuiates of the main character. Usually all are just different email boxes of one and the same African scammer gang taking turns in writing, chatting, calling and money-collecting :( a sad business.
If you still have or can get the emailaddress of "Ghana police" and "him" and their phone numbers, these would be especially important to have posted here :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Scott Dalton/Eddy Chambers, scottdalton702@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:45 am

Tagged profile different, see topic
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 83#p445983

matchdoctor
EddyChamb2013
64-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 50 - 99
Thomson, Georgia, United States
Last Activity: Online Now!
am an independent man and not too critical about life, I don't sweat the small stuff. Am okay being single but knows how much better life can be when it's shared with someone special, Am lovely, sincere, fun to be around, passionate/sensual and uninhibited with the right woman. I have been told my best qualities are my compassion, sense of humor find it everywhere, quick to laugh with a warm personality.I am an open-minded person who tries not to judge others by my standards, the kind of person you can count on, dependable, true to my word and a loyal friend to those I love. I tend to be young at heart appreciating and enjoying life's simple pleasures that come our way everyday. For whatever reason, people seem to be comfortable and quickly at ease in my company. Maybe it's because I'm unpretentious, sensitive to others who I treat with respect and dignity, and down-to-earth with a good sense of humility.
I am into Petroleum Engineering- but specialized in Oil and Gas Facilities Engineering. The job is associated with offshore facilities and involves the laying of new Oil & Gas pipeline, maintenance of pipeline, rehabilitation, servicing of refinery facilities. I must say my job is mainly on contract basis and once awarded I get paid after work is completed.

Scottdalton702@gmail.com This is my email, i will be looking forward to reading from you outside this site. I really want to know what your experiences are with my pictures. Pls

also here..
FMF
.fishmeetfish.com/comments/Eddychamb2013
I am an independent man and not too critical about life, I don't sweat the small stuff. Am okay being single but knows how much better life can be when it's shared with someone special, Am lovely, sincere, fun to be around, passionate/sensual and uninhibited with the right woman. I have been told my best qualities are my compassion, sense of humor find it everywhere, quick to laugh with a warm personality.I am an open-minded person who tries not to judge others by my standards, the kind of person you can count on, dependable, true to my word and a loyal friend to those I love. I tend to be young at heart appreciating and enjoying life's simple pleasures that come our way everyday. For whatever reason, people seem to be comfortable and quickly at ease in my company. Maybe it's because I'm unpretentious, sensitive to others who I treat with respect and dignity, and down-to-earth with a good sense of humility.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Qaddumi Anan, Skype: qaddumi5

Postby Bix » Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:23 am

waplog
qaddumiqadd
Male , 55 , Single
Name Surname: Qaddumi Qadd
Lives in United States, CALIFORNIA

Qaddumi Anan, how are you
i just want to be sure my dear, do you have skype, id ?
i see, do you have skype so i can add
i,m a sailor and i,m working with the united states navy, what about you
wow that is nice, give me your skype id let me add you
my skype id is ; qaddumi5

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:30 pm

Riverview
USA
Ghana

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Peter Steiner, petesteiner600@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:18 pm

badoo.com/01340254079/
Peter Steiner, 59
Los Angeles, CA
Searching for our one true love or the love of our life is probably one of the most difficult task anyone will experience in a lifetime. There is no magic formula or guidebook from experts to follow to guarantee success. At best, it's still a game of luck. Being at the right place and lucky enough to pick the right person who will respond positively and has the right chemistry.
Most of us at this juncture, come here hopeful. Many of us have scars and bruises (invisible but we have it) which made us what we are today. These, once we overcome, will make us stronger and hasten the healing process spiritually. We will learn to trust again. Might have to kiss a few wet frogs but we know our object is there.
It's a shame we can't do this in person. It's not that I don't appreciate the efficiency of what we're doing here, but we can't gauge chemistry-which is really what matters most-through a screen. Still we can figure out if we have common ground and that's a great first. step

:dumb:

Image Image
^^^^^ :mrgreen:
photoshopped
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 34#p448134

:pee:
Image Image Image

Return to “White Males”