It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:36 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Sweet K ---> klvmrg@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sweet K ---> klvmrg@yahoo.com

Postby spanky » Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:24 am

2 profiles of him are on ChristianMingle but this one contacted me on Chemistry. Pictures already in forum.

Chemistry.com
Username: Dearme
Relationship status: Widower
Income: I'll tell you later
55/Aberdeen, MD
Seeking women: 45-70

Tagline: "Hola"

In his own words:

"Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue, a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky"

------------------------------------

55 | Aberdeen, Maryland

Good Morning,how are you doing?Care for a cup of coffee?lol By way of introduction im Leonard huff subscribed here yesterday but became featured today hence im a newbie here.You happen to be a match,went through your profile and decided to write you a note.please email me on leomanhuff@yahoo.com or text me on 847-892-6017
Don't hesitate to get back at me if you are interested. Have a productive day and hope to hear from you soon.Have a nice day..Leo

Leo Huff, leomanhuff@yahoo.com
We were not foolish to fall in love with them. Our mistake was not knowing that we fell in love with fools.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

lisagayle
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby lisagayle » Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:49 am

this is just from today , but we have been talking for about 10 days now.. he is getting restless , sent me flowers.. i have known for a couple days now that he was scamming i am just trying to play his game.. lol.. until i expose him. he even has web cam video he plays for you .. but mostly same pics. already posted.
10:19:42 AM
johnson.cadman: ok
10:19:42 AM
johnson.cadman: take care and bye for now
10:20:05 AM
johnson.cadman: kisses and hugs to you
IM Nov 25, 2013 11:57:13 AM
11:56:59 AM
djljmom: i am back.. i am sry. the nurse came to take my stiches out and my drain... i didnt think they would take it out till tomorrow. then the electricity went out for about 30 mins. so now i am back
11:57:13 AM
djljmom: stitches *
IM Nov 25, 2013 2:32:30 PM
2:16:29 PM
johnson.cadman: <ding>
2:17:06 PM
djljmom: hi
2:18:01 PM
djljmom: <ding>
2:19:19 PM
johnson.cadman: Hey Babe
2:19:30 PM
johnson.cadman: why are you invisible?
2:19:53 PM
djljmom: im not.. am i let me check it
2:20:17 PM
johnson.cadman: Ohh Okay Babe
2:20:46 PM
djljmom: how is your day going
2:22:11 PM
djljmom: oh i was, sry , dont know how that happened.. oh i bet it reset itself when the electricity went off..
2:22:25 PM
johnson.cadman: Not really bad but am missing you...Thats was the main reson which made me get online to talk to you
2:22:34 PM
johnson.cadman: I am sorry
2:23:15 PM
djljmom: the weather is so bad here right now.. electricity keeps going on and off.
2:23:58 PM
djljmom: if it gets really cold tonight .. the roads will be terrible.. it is sleeting off and on today.
2:24:27 PM
johnson.cadman: Awwww thats really bad
2:25:00 PM
johnson.cadman: I hope it doesnt get cold tonigt because i wish i were there already with you so we could hold each other firmly :)
2:25:04 PM
johnson.cadman: :x
2:25:36 PM
djljmom: yes , i don't like the cold and wet. cold is ok.. i just dont like it when it is cold and wet.. my joints ache
2:26:19 PM
johnson.cadman: Oh sorry i didnt know you knee aches when it gets cold and wet
2:26:53 PM
djljmom: we could be snuggled up under my electric blanket... hummmm
2:27:05 PM
djljmom: are you cold natured or hot natured
2:27:42 PM
johnson.cadman: I am a cold natured..U?

2:28:10 PM
djljmom: warm..
2:28:59 PM
johnson.cadman: Awwww :x:x
2:29:01 PM
djljmom: in the winter, i usually just wear a light jacket, gloves and a scarf. and im good
2:29:20 PM
johnson.cadman: Oh really?
2:29:45 PM
johnson.cadman: I feel cold at night so i normally use blanket when i am in bed...
2:30:02 PM
johnson.cadman: But i know very soon we gonna be with each other and i am not gonna feel that way again
2:30:23 PM
djljmom: yep. i have electric blanket ,, only because i really like to snuggle.
2:31:26 PM
djljmom: what are you doing today ,, other than talking to me
2:32:30 PM
johnson.cadman: I have a few paper works attending to whiles talking to you at the same time..from there i go home
IM Nov 25, 2013 2:59:47 PM
2:33:32 PM
djljmom: send me a pic of you in the office,, working on me
2:35:52 PM
johnson.cadman: I am updating my cell phone so it need to finish updating before i can be managing it....its an iphone..i am updating ios7
2:37:15 PM
djljmom: i would not have a iphone.
2:37:54 PM
djljmom: i just sent you a pic of my desk... lol. just like my lovelife it is a mess
2:37:55 PM
johnson.cadman: why wont you have an iphne
2:38:10 PM
johnson.cadman: when did you send it
2:38:14 PM
johnson.cadman: did you send it to my email
2:38:31 PM
djljmom: i like android, yes to your email, just now
2:42:53 PM
djljmom: i need a kiss, can you spare one for me
2:42:57 PM
2:46:26 PM
johnson.cadman: ok hun
2:46:34 PM
johnson.cadman: brb
2:48:07 PM
johnson.cadman: Baby i am back
2:49:00 PM
djljmom: hi
2:49:01 PM
johnson.cadman: Hold on hun..i am checking the email you just sent me
2:50:41 PM
djljmom: it's not there yet ?
2:50:55 PM
johnson.cadman: Are you now trying to send it to me
2:51:13 PM
djljmom: no i sent it about 30 mins ago..
2:52:37 PM
johnson.cadman: Nope i havent recieved it hun..recheck your email
2:54:40 PM
djljmom: i sent it from my phone..
2:54:52 PM
djljmom: let me try again.
2:56:25 PM
johnson.cadman: Ohh Okay Hun
2:57:35 PM
djljmom: im sending it to my email to check to make sure it is working... it might send it using my phone #
2:58:05 PM
johnson.cadman: Ohh okay babe
2:58:10 PM
johnson.cadman: Let me know when you are done
2:58:53 PM
djljmom: i havent gotten it yet to mine so i dont know if i am doing it right.
2:59:18 PM
djljmom: brb door.
2:59:23 PM
johnson.cadman: Ohh Okay Hun
2:59:44 PM
johnson.cadman: @};-@};-@};-@};-@};-@};-@};-
2:59:47 PM
johnson.cadman: @};-@};-@};-@};-@};-@};-@};-

IM Nov 25, 2013 3:19:53 PM
2:59:55 PM
johnson.cadman: @};-@};-@};-@};-@};-@};-
3:00:00 PM
johnson.cadman: @};-@};-@};-@};-
3:00:07 PM
johnson.cadman: @};-@};-@};-
3:00:07 PM
johnson.cadman: @};-@};-
3:00:10 PM
johnson.cadman: @};-
3:04:45 PM
djljmom: omg ! are these from you,, of course they are, who else would send me such beautiful flowers
3:05:16 PM
johnson.cadman: It's a surpriseeeeeeeeeeeeeee
3:05:34 PM
djljmom: the guys all came and brought them to me. cause they thought i would tell them who they were from......
3:06:39 PM
djljmom: the guys that work at the shop are like son's to me. i have known all of them since they were kids,, i am their nanna too.. lol
3:08:01 PM
djljmom: They are beautiful , I don't know what to say... Thank you very very much.. makes my heart jump
3:08:21 PM
johnson.cadman: I did told you i was gonna get you some surprise and here are they from me to you...I am really blessed to have you and there is nothing which can stop me from loving you :x@};-3:08:39 PM
johnson.cadman: Can you take a pic with it and send it to my via email hun?
3:10:48 PM
djljmom: i will . Thank you .. ever so much. i haven't gotten flowers from a man in a very very very long time.. i forgot what it felt like to have one care so much to send them.
3:11:10 PM
johnson.cadman: I hope you did recieved the teddy bear also
3:11:29 PM
johnson.cadman: It also contains teddy bears
3:12:41 PM
djljmom: yes he did come with one with a big purple bow
3:13:16 PM
johnson.cadman: Yup...ALL FOR YOU...:x:x:bz
3:16:00 PM
djljmom: i just sent pic
3:16:19 PM
johnson.cadman: Ohh Okay babe...Hold and let me check it hun
3:16:38 PM
djljmom: ok.
3:17:51 PM
johnson.cadman: Baby its still not inn..it might be a problem with the email..did you spelled the email correctly hun?
3:19:53 PM
djljmom: i have to go in a min. and watch for tristan to get off school bus. he is spending the night
IM Nov 25, 2013 3:26:14 PM

3:10:02 PM
djljmom: i am not exactly sure where you live

3:11:24 PM
johnson.cadman: I live in texas houston...

3:11:49 PM
johnson.cadman: I already told you that but it seems you forgot so easily

3:12:22 PM
djljmom: no i knew it was in houston.. what part . i have only been there once

3:12:37 PM
johnson.cadman: Woodlands hun

3:13:39 PM
djljmom: i am going to be in north houston in april for a women's conference

3:14:24 PM
johnson.cadman: Oh wow...that would be nice and we will already be married by that time hun

3:16:04 PM
djljmom: really.. what makes you think that.

3:17:02 PM
johnson.cadman: brb on phone

3:17:18 PM
djljmom: ok

IM Nov 26, 2013 4:30:04 PM

4:06:40 PM
johnson.cadman: <ding>

4:06:40 PM
johnson.cadman: Hun i am done

4:06:47 PM
johnson.cadman: sorry for keeping you waiting

4:07:04 PM
djljmom: no problem.. your working.

4:07:38 PM
johnson.cadman: yes hun

4:07:53 PM
djljmom: i do work every once in a while also.. i have to go in tomorrow. boss stopped by today and asked to make sure i was coming in cause he needs me to pay some bills

4:10:37 PM
djljmom: what is kevina's surprise ?

4:12:36 PM
johnson.cadman: I dont know yet..but i am now planning on it hun...what do you think i should get her hun?

4:15:32 PM
djljmom: don't know , i don't know what she likes..

4:16:27 PM
djljmom: how old is she

4:28:54 PM
johnson.cadman: 9 years of age hun

4:28:55 PM

4:30:04 PM
djljmom: ok.

IM Nov 26, 2013 4:30:47 PM

4:30:21 PM
djljmom: tristan is giving me his christmas list..

4:30:47 PM
djljmom: i will need to rob fort knox.. for his christmas this year.. lol

IM Nov 26, 2013 5:44:38 PM

5:34:34 PM
djljmom: tristan is going to play on the computer, i am going to turn messenger on , on my phone ok.. so that i can still talk to you . miss you

5:41:29 PM
djljmom: Ok i have you on my phone

5:44:38 PM

IM Nov 26, 2013 8:50:01 PM

8:50:01 PM
djljmom: so what did you surprise her with ?

IM Nov 26, 2013 10:03:48 PM

10:03:48 PM
djljmom: o.... is this going to be another night spent without you my love ?

IM Nov 26, 2013 11:50:14 PM

11:50:14 PM
djljmom: another night without you snuggling with me............ missing you very much on this very cold night.

IM Nov 27, 2013 1:41:36 AM

1:23:49 AM
djljmom: i am heading to bed now. miss you terribly. hugs and kisses , love

1:41:36 AM
djljmom: i am signing onto my phone , i will get your messages.. love ya baby

IM Nov 27, 2013 3:35:45 AM

3:11:47 AM
johnson.cadman: Good Morning Hun

3:11:50 AM
johnson.cadman: I miss talking to you

3:13:19 AM
djljmom: Good morning
Lisa Dominguez

3:14:15 AM
johnson.cadman: How are you doing Hun...I am sorry for not spending the night today with you because i encountred some internets problems..I am sorry babe

3:14:39 AM
johnson.cadman: could you please find a place in your heart to forgive me

3:15:42 AM
djljmom: It is ok.you have your life too
Lisa Dominguez

3:16:15 AM
johnson.cadman: are you in bed hun...I am feeling cold and i wish you were right here with me hun..You are my heart and desire hun

3:16:37 AM
djljmom: What are you doing up at this e
Lisa Dominguez

3:18:14 AM
johnson.cadman: I am missing you so much and thats why i have to get on this morning to you

3:18:30 AM
djljmom: Yes.TRISTAN keeps kicking me and waking md up. But i was just dozing
Lisa Dominguez

3:19:56 AM
djljmom: I m not sleeping well either
Lisa Dominguez

3:20:23 AM
johnson.cadman: Awwww babe i just cant wait to be in yours very soon because you mean alot to me hun

3:21:35 AM
djljmom: I have been thinking maybe you and kevina could come up for a couple of.days
Lisa Dominguez

3:23:46 AM

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:53 am

Better block and ignore him at once, you would be educating him how to become more convincing by your "tips" ;)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

lisagayle
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby lisagayle » Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:27 am

Beautiful Flowers from Johnson.cadman

lives in Houston , Texas, age 55, Missionary Surgeon, Has 7 bdrm houses in Houston , and Rome, Family lives in Fla. he was born in Little Rock , Ark.
Just deleted his posting on BBPeople.com

TattoosRule
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

jkarman666@yahoo.com

Postby TattoosRule » Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:33 am

Justin (Jastin Karmon)
Profile has been removed from Chemistry.
NO PICTURE in profile.

Yummy_kind

Hair: Dark Blond
Eyes: Hazel

subject: A note from Yummy_kind

Hello There, how are you doing today and how was your day like..? Well Justin here and willing to get to know you be cos i read your profile and i liked it so very much and also fall at the very moment of time i saw your picture so if you are also willing to get to know me too,then let us start with sharing of emails so we can get to know each other much better....This is my email add jkarman666 at yahoo dot com....also here my contact number,can text or call me at anytime you wish like doing that friend....(704) 312 -2025...
Justin

Sent Email this afternoon:
to jkarman666
Justin,

Thanks for the Chemistry email. Are we shy....there was no picture?

Enjoy the rest of your day!

His reply with picture: (Name in address bar is spelled Jaston Karmon)
Hello XXXXX,How are you doing at this lovely moment of time and how is your day going for you..? I hope you are having a good day as i am doing in here XXXXX....Well i want to say thank you so very much for writing me an email so i will get to know that you recessive my message when i sent you one on there XXXXX...I am so very sorry i did not put in picture on the site be cos yes i was feeling shy,i am not all that cute and handsome to have my picture on that site XXXXX so i told my self to wait until someone write me,so after that we can share emails and pictures together and get to know each other much better.....I really wanna to be your friend be cos as i read your profile i liked it so very much and also fall for your lovely picture XXXXX....I will like you to tell me more about you in an email form and also add some pictures of you to the mail for me to have a good look at your sweet cute lovely face XXXXX.....I have added a picture of mine to the email for you XXXXX,i hope you will like it as soon as you see it,i know that i am not all that handsome XXXXX so never run off from me when you see my picture okay...Take very good care of your self and am hoping to hear from you very soon....Bye for now XXXXX until we hear from each other again....

Justin....

Picture Sent:

IP ADDRESS: Ghanda
Accra, Ghana (86% likelihood)

TattoosRule
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

jkarman666@yahoo.com

Postby TattoosRule » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:42 am

He is now on "Gmail HangOut" chat as Justin "Tills" Kerman, email is from Justin Karman (spelling is horrible).
There are 3 other females in his chat circle :(
After 3 emails received see below instant wife and mom:

Emails from jkarman666@yahoo.com
IP address 41.66.235.28
Accra, Ghana

to me
Good Afternoon XXXX, How are you doing at this lovely moment of time and how had your day been going with you,I hope you are having a good time and also having a great day at work.....Thank you so very much for respond, Yes i do remember your profile as i saw a picture looking just like what you have just sent to me XXXXX in which both of them look so very very beautiful XXXXX....I will like to see more pictures from you if you have some more to share with me okay...I am working today in which i will get of work at 6:00 pm later in the evening in which i will go out to shop a little stuffs for dinner tonight.....I really have a lot of work today today as i have a paper works and documents works to do today,It really gonna be a very busy day for me today XXXXX.....Guess what,i have talks to my daughter about you this morning and told her a lot about you as i have get to know you a little Ginger,She likes you already in which as she saw your pictures she really cant wait to see you in person too soon and have you as his new Mother,XXXXX my daughter have lived with me for a very long time with out a mother to take good care of her and to show her the mother love she need as a child.....I love my daughter so very much in which i have do all my best to raise in a good higher grounds,I really want the best for her so i will do all i can in my life just to make sure that my daughter is alright, It is be cos of her that is why i am working so very much with my life just to create a good foundation for her so she can find things simple when she grow up and ready to live her life on her own XXXXX,Hope you understand me and agree that i am making a good point here.....Dear i hope you are the one,i hope i have find you,my soul and heart is telling me is you XXXXX,Tell me yes it you dear,be cos i feel it so very within my heart that i have find you as the rightful soul companion whom i can share what i have with you and live my forever life with you till end of time...I want to know if you really feel something for me already as your good friends as we have share a little emails together talking about us just for us to get to know each other very well....I really like you already XXXXX in which i want to get close and closer to you so i want to know you more and more...I am a very good man with a good heart,i am very caring loving and loyal,i mean every word i say and i don't joke in life as i really know what i want best out of life...I don't play games nor joke when it comes to a very serious issues....I am a very kind person as well as i like everyone as a human on earth....I hate lies cheats and games :mrgreen: .....XXXXX i know you are a good woman whom respect her self so much,but not like those whom i talked to over on chemistry,all they like to talk about this sex and other bad stuffs which brings no benefit to us if we wanna to have a friendship or a relationship..I know sex is a very good thing in a relationship but it should be talked about or take place at the right time at the right place to make it special for two to enjoy.....XXXXX tell me more about what you are looking for a relationship and how you want things to go with our friendship,feel free to ask me any Question you wish of asking and i am very ready to answer you honestly and tell you every truth you have to know about me...XXXX i am very ready to forget all my past to let it go and start a new life with you as i want our life to be a wonderful one when we meet and we living together okay...Tell me whats on your mind for us dear..? XXXXX can we be able to talk on yahoo messenger or G mail chat...? if you have one of those try and give me your info for it so i can send you a request for us to start chatting....XXXXX i will like to end my note here and wait for your respond...Take very good care of your self and have a good time,make sure that you be very careful in anything you do and be safe XXXXXX okay...This is my cell phone number,text me at anytime you wish to do that XXXX and i will text back,I will do the calling for us okay i don't want you to spend your airtime mines on me baby which will cost you more bills to pay okay.. :lol: I will call you anytime you give me a text to do that okay.and will also call you whenever i miss you and want to hear that of your wonderful voice my dear good friend XXXXX....Dear i wanna to know if XXXXX is your real name...? :roll: Lol it sound very good to me in which i like it so very much..You have a nice name if it really your real name dear...Be a good Girl and remember always that you have someone who cares so very much for you....Bye for now and be safe....xxxxxxxxxxx

Justin....
Latest Picture:

spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Mark, mark4love192@yahoo.com

Postby spanky » Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:49 am

Faceless male on profile page.

Chemistry.com
Username: Mark
Relationship status: Divorced
Income: $50,000-$100,000
58/South Riding, VA
Seeking women: 43-64

Tagline:

"Living with someone who understands you, laughs with you and shares both your pains and joys. And maybe starting a family somewhere along th". :roll: (Really bugs me when Mugus don't copy and paste correctly)

In his own words:

"I am a person who is positive about every aspect of life. There are many things I like to do, to see, and to experience. I like to read, I like to write; I like to think, I like to dream; I like to talk, I like to listen. I like to see the sunrise in the morning, I like to see the moonlight at night; I like to feel the music flowing on my face, I like to smell the wind coming from the ocean."

58 | South Riding, Virginia

hello good morning there, Am Mark from VA,i have read your profile and am interested in knowing more about you, i will like to talk to you on phone as well as chat with you on yahoo messenger or text you on phone this is my yahoo address mark4love192@yahoo.com and my phone number is 858-633-7663, you can reach me on both, have a very good day and enjoy the rest of you day. hope to hear from you soon.

Mark
We were not foolish to fall in love with them. Our mistake was not knowing that we fell in love with fools.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

yanksonlarry@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:00 pm

Yankson Larry, yanksonlarry@gmail.com
currently active with this email address

for diff. pics & profile
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=71570" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

FB
Yankson Larry
About
Lives in Houston, Texas
From Naples, Florida

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

tyroneandrew528@yahoo.com , Andrew Tyrone

Postby Sailory » Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:05 am

tyroneandrew528@yahoo.com , Andrew Tyrone or Fabio P

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6000371663" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Fabio P

Hello..It gives me much pleasure to write to you on here,I'm much intrigued by your profile.Thanks and hope to hear from you soon??
I am Andrew Tyrone 52years a widower with 1 son from the States FL,Jackson Ville work as a construction engineer for several years that's little I can say about my self and what about you?
okay do you mind if we can chat on yahoo to know more about us
okay tyroneandrew528@yahoo.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jack Nelson; <jacknelsonm@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:52 pm

nelj ......... sirdave1@outlook.com

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: Chicago
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I have 1-2 children living with me
Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree

Personal Description:

I am a christian man that has a strong faith in Jesus Christ. I am looking for the same in a woman to take that walk with together! I am looking for someone that has strong family values. Is honest, kind, loving and affectionate. I want to spend the rest of my day's with my best friend who will love me and be loved unconditionally. Someone to share the ups and downs of my life and know that I am there for her too.I am looking for someone real.

........ writes:

Hello beautiful lady, How are you doing today? My name is nelson Jack and I will like to know you for a serious relationship, I went through your profile and I like it, It will be a great pleasure to get to know you, But I'll be glad if you can write directly to my private email address because I'm not always on this site due to the nature of my job
(jacknelsonm@hotmail.com) or you can give me your email address here for more communication via email dear, i hope you understand me? well I will be expecting to hear from you. Please note: I am not here to jock and I don’t want any woman to play with my emotions.
Thanks for your understanding.

SoftLayer Technologies Inc.
OrgId: SOFTL
Address: 4849 Alpha Rd.
City: Dallas
StateProv: TX
PostalCode: 75244

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Patrick Devin, patrickedvin@hotmail.co.uk

Postby Marisa » Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:58 am

also on waydate, Patrick Devin, patrickedvin@hotmail.co.uk

patricked
49 y/o man
Middlesbrough, Great Britain

Hello angel,
How are you doing? My name is Patrick Edvin,sorry to invade your privacy but i came across your profile here and you caught my attention, would be a pleasure to get to know you better. would be glad to stay in touch if you reply. wish you a lovely day today beautiful, cheers.
Patrick
This is my email address patrickedvin@hotmail.co.uk
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:51 pm

same Ghanaian scammer as http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 48#p363548" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

millsmark1z
mark mills
melrose city, US

Skype avatar leads to this topic.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

lolaspb
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

summerdlop@msn.com

Postby lolaspb » Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:32 am

Hi ladies, quick update on the same person on the photo, he appears now on russian romantic websites (Rambler Love and Mail Love ru) , claims to be David 55 y.o from UK, email address is summerdlop@msn.com. Writes in terrible russian language, uses google translation, I guess. Be careful!

Puddykat
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Fred Howard, fredd1howard@gmail.com

Postby Puddykat » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:32 pm

just found this guy on

faces.com

about me section:

Sexuality:Straight Male
Build:Athletic/Toned
Assets:Large
Smoking:No
Drinking:Occasionally have a drink
Drugs:Don't take drugs
About Me

I am a very dedicated person and I keep my family very close.
I like to exercise and keep good shape, I enjoy good conversation whether on the phone
or through messages.
I am sensitive but I like to solve problems than to walk away from them.
I am not a coward to awaken your love and love you in return.
2 pictures,one of him holding a little girl in a pink top with blonde hair.the other is this one:

awesomescreenshot.com/0782b2ud85

profile: Freddiehowa
email address used : fredd1howard@gmail.com
IP: 188.126.70.66
IP Location: Sweden Sweden Stockholm Portlane Networks Ab

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:20 pm

fredd1howard@gmail.com---> hit to FB with diff pics like in this post http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=72377" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Return to “White Males”