It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:17 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Sweet K ---> klvmrg@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

carterdonald865@gmail.com, skype live:carterdonald865

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:40 pm

searching for that woman i will call my woman and i her man for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage, i have gone through your profile and i guess we are both seeking for the same thing pls contact me i am willing to relocate anywhere for true love. This is my email address, carterdonald865@gmail.com and you can also add me on skype with my email address above or give me your skype id for better conversation to know each other more

=> Skype: Donald Carter, New Jersey, USA, live:carterdonald865; standard pic as avatar

FunGuyInMendham32
I am Very Nice, Sincere, and Honest to begin with. I am open
and truthful, kind and affectionate person. I am also a fun loving person, and easy to get along with. I think I have a great sense of humor and I love having serious discussions about love and life.
Last Online Today! New Member!
About Me
Sexuality: Straight
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Religion: Christian
Education: Graduate School
Relationship Status: Never Married
Looking For: Dating & Romance, Friendships, or Adult Fun
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

carterdonald865@gmail.com, skype live:carterdonald865

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Wyath Jackson, Skype: aaaaaa71168

Postby Bix » Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:05 am

waplog
wyath_jackson
Male , 52
Lives in Ghana, GREATER ACCRA :twisted:

aaaaaa71168
aaaaaa40192
aaaaaa62442
wyath.jackson49
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

grahamjimmy55@yahoo.com, 585-487-8497

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:22 pm

hello how are u doing ?nice meeting u here
well we can communicate by sms if u like,,+15854878497 or u can send me an email,grahamjimmy55@yahoo.com ,well a little about me ,i am Graham i am single,work as an executive,love fishing golfing when i am free

ip, graaay grayy, 54 y.o.
New York City, United States
Online 41 minutes ago
Joined 3 days ago, profile updated 2 days ago.
simple and easy to please,love to make friends
Requests
request nice people all around the world to be friends with and possibly learn languages and talk about places visited
Hobbies & Interests
swimming,golfing,fishing
Favorite Music
slow jamz
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

grahamjimmy55@yahoo.com, 585-487-8497

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:48 am

grahamjimmy55 <grahamjimmy55@yahoo.com>

+15854878497 i normally text and recieve calls with this number ,i am very delighted to have you in my world,i also run a construction company which i own .bucklard.com..i hope we can get to know more about one another,i am single and live alone at the moment ,i have a daughter and a grand daughter but they live happily..i want a friend i can always depend on and talk to always and hope for a future that can blossom between us God willing...
ImageImage
^^
domain Name: BUCKLARD.COM
Registrar: PDR LTD. D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM
Name Server: NS1.WEBLAGOS.COM :lol:
Name Server: NS2.WEBLAGOS.COM
Updated Date: 10-nov-2015
Creation Date: 19-oct-2015
Expiration Date: 19-oct-2016
Registrant Name: Web Lagos
Registrant Organization: Web Lagos
Registrant Street: Suite 63 Ogba Shopping Arcade Ijaiye Road
Registrant City: Ogba
Registrant State/Province: Lagos
Registrant Postal Code: 00000
Registrant Country: NG
Registrant Phone: +234.08023039101
Registrant Email: bus@weblagos.com

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: grahamjimmy55@yahoo.com, 585-487-8497

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:28 pm

Tracking Details
Opened
Opened 21-Aug-16 at 02:47:52am (UTC -4:00) - 10hours43mins36secs after sending
Location Lagos, Nigeria (86% likelihood)
Opened on (41¸71¸148¸227:50833)
Language of recipient's PC: en-GB (English/United Kingdom), en-US;q=0.8 (English/United States), en;q=0.6 (English)
Browser used by recipient: Moz/5.0 (WinNT 6.2; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/41.0.2272.118 Safari/537.36

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

515-679-7217

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:09 pm

m2, Richsonwilson
78 year old male from New York , New York
Hey Sweetie how are you , I like you cares for a chat? drop a line: (515)679-7217.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

rs690965@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:32 pm

Ok you can add me on hangout or email rs690965@gmail.com both ok or send me yours
Hi there nice profile.I'm Isander.I am looking for My Best Friend, My Lover, and My Partner. Someone with integrity, who is honest, loyal and faithful.Someone who wants to be equal in all parts of life. Someone who is intellectually stimulating. Someone who will contribute to my life as much as I contribute to theirs. Someone with whom I share a certain unexplained chemistry. Someone who can socialize in any circle, but who is comfortable in an exciting yet fun environment.. Someone who understands what it takes to make a committed relationship work. Someone who is emotionally available and able to love with the same depth that I can. Someone who will contribute to my life as much as I contribute to theirs. I will leave you with this one last quote: Don't be with a person you can live with, Be with one you can't live without how about you.Isander

loveinboats
I am an honest hearted man that is looking for a very stable relationship. I understand it is important to lay down lasting foundations for a lasting relationship. I am an active person who enjoys keeping. I believe, keeping fit is important.I enjoy fine dining and am always looking for someone to share the appreciation of good food and fine wine. I am just as comfortable in my jeans as with my simple shirt I love to dance, all styles, disco, house or swing. I cantrol my temper easly and cool.I like getting out and checking out local talent and live concerts, here or anywhere. I enjoy movies and music for relaxation. A quiet night at home is also enjoyed and welcomed. I am open to try different activities and up for the challenge.I generally try to live healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of jogging, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy,trust me, I love sweets and pastries, but try not to over do it.I would also like to find a like-minded woman where we can participate in activities together and encourage others to pursue their interests as well.I have several hobbies and wish I could find more time to pursue those such as swimming, searching information online,reading and more, and would like someone to share that with,as well as others sharing their interests with me
Last Online Today! New Member!
About Me
Sexuality: Straight
Ethnicity: Native American
Religion: Christian
Education: College Degree
Hair Color: Grey
Eye Color: Brown
Body Type: Average
Height: 6'6"
Children: I have children
Smoking: Non-Smoker
Relationship Status: Widowed
Looking For: Dating & Romance

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

addo_u8@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:50 pm

OASIS
addo4real
47, United States
Male 47
Portland | Oregon | United States
I work as a contractor under the military service, We usually get contracts in War Zone area to build Homes for Orphanages or affected Victims! or Rebuild & reconstruct houses destroyed during floods etc. I work in a very Large Film. I am a hard working man with a very soft spot. I tend to appreciate the things of life. I am a very friendly man and I laugh A lot! A good laugh makes a health living.
I love musics, what ever reaches my soul makes me feel alive, Jazz, R'n'B, Classic Rock, Acoustic, Island/Reggae, Classical, Progressive...etc. To list only a few individuals: Diana Krall, Norah Jones, Billie Holiday, Miles Davis, Charlie Parker...I love good movies, Independent movies, Drama, Adventure, Tv Shows, Series, Romance and Family movies.
Nevertheless, I enjoy Live band, Concerts, the Gym, swimming Pool, the Beach and live life to the fullest with my head on my shoulders. I respect people as much as I respect myself and very discipline.
I am 47 years old widow and I have a 10 years old girl who lives with me
I'm Looking for a Woman for friendship & Relationship. Time tells everything. I'd like to learn and know more about you, Kindly write me back.

if your for real here is my Email
addo_u8@yahoo.com

Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Gemini.Lady
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

MICHEAL GRANT

Postby Gemini.Lady » Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:33 pm

I joined an online dating website millionairedates.com & was contacted by this man. We chatted through the website chat room for a while, then by text, email & finally Skype.

MICHEAL GRANT - DETAILS

Email address = michealgrant.2020@gmail.com or michealgrant2020@gmail
Mobile phone no. = +1 -7086978999
Currently living In = Texas, United States
Previously living In = Geneva, Switzerland
Skype Name (Micheal Grant) = nike5507
Claimed he worked for UNHCR as a general surgeon at the St Louis Hospital in Damascus, Syria.

MICHEAL GRANT -
HIS STORY
I have been working for the United Nations for over 25 years’ now. I am widowed for 10 years’ now. I live in my own big house with four bedrooms and 4 cars, with swimming pool and a Tennis court. I am an optimistic, loyal, passionate romantic, honest, humble, hearted, trustful, faithful, respectful, self-sufficient, happy, secure, self-confident, psychologically aware, emotionally and financially secure.

I am a Medical Doctor (Surgeon), I have worked for the United Nations close to about 25 years and due to the nature of my work I have had the opportunity to travel to many countries’ all over the World.

I have had the chance to meet many people and I have learnt and studied many Cultures from around the Globe. I lost my wife 10 years ago through car accident. I have been single without a woman for a long time. I have recovered fully after 10 years of losing her, this is the time for me to find that honest, caring loving, faithful and respectful woman to spend the rest of my life with her. It is really hard for me and my daughter Kelly who is 13 years old she is all I have in the world, she is my concern, she really needs the love of a mother.

I was brought up knowing only my immediate parents .... you know my parents had a complicated marriage life but then I guess it was all destined by God for a purpose. I am the only child of my Parents. I'm saying this because both parents had to run away from Ireland where my mum was born to Norway simply because the family of both parents disproved of their marriage which I was never told the reason, due to this, I never had the opportunity to meet any other member of their families, neither from that of my father nor my Mother. I only grew up knowing only my immediate family and that is how I was brought up. Unfortunately, my father at a point in time had to leave us for another country so as to seek greener pastures as things were difficult for us to cope with but my Dad never came back again. Life was very difficult for my Mum and I and I therefore had to start working at a very early stage and also schooled at the same time. My lovely mum passed away exactly one year after my marriage and this came as a big blow as I had now started life and wished to take very good care of her so very much.

I passed out from the University as a Medical Doctor (Surgeon) and then worked with some Health Institutions for a while as a Junior Doctor. I have my master's in Medicine. After a while I was employed by the United Nations.

I am looking for a long term relationship. I consider myself to be a very thoughtful, sincere, kind, caring and loving person, I am a very simple and down to earth person and I love to live life to the very fullest, If you choose to get to know me, you will not be disappointed. I am looking for that special someone to accompany me for life. I believe I have good character. I am looking for a woman to take very good care of me. When I say to take care of me, I mean to love me to the fullest. I want to meet someone with an open mind that if something magical occurs, the possibilities are endless.

We built up an online relationship for almost 4 months learning more about each other. Things then took a turn for the worst. Realising that there started to be a few inconsistencies in things he was saying, I thought I was supporting his compassionate work - I got scammed out of 3 payments of 100 GBP = 300 GBP. I told him I could not send anymore funds due to having unexpected financial problems with my home & car. I contacted UN who confirmed he was not a member of their international staff. He has been reported to the FBI & UK equivalent. I have stopped communicated with him as advised.

Photos he sent me are attached:-

MICHEAL GRANT - ACCOMPLICES

David Ivan - Email address = davidivan075@gmail.com

Brian Darko - Email address = ps3tema@yahoo.com

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sweet K ---> klvmrg@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:48 am

davidivan075@gmail.com --> G+ --> David Ivan

michealgrant.2020@gmail.com --> Skype

toko0818
London, United Kingdom

mk19821982
Texas, United States

nike5507
US

chizuko1968
US

all skype avatar already posted
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Antonio - antoniopro318@yahoo.com, 551-333-7361

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:30 pm

how you doing
I like your profile, I want a friendship first and hope to work towards a rewarding relationship ,communication is a vital part of a relationship friendship or a loving relationship, being there for each other through thick or thin , I don't know why I'm saying this you know already, please even if it is a friendship you want and let see how it goes ..drop me Aline or two,if please let me know we are adult, hope to hear from you if not that's fine good luck on your search ...text me 5513337361

m2, Antopro "Hi.."
30 year old man from Toms River, New Jersey Looking for woman for relationship Last seen within the last week
Profession: marine welder
White / Caucasian
Divorced

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Antopro - 551-333-7361

Postby Igulinka » Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:35 am

(551) 333-7361
Enflick VoIP in Little Ferry, NJ
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

antoniopro318@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:09 am

baby I would like to text my pic on your phone..... my email is antoniopro318@yahoo.com

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Antonio Procaccini - antoniopro318@yahoo.com, 551-333-7361

Postby Igulinka » Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:30 pm

antoniopro318@yahoo.com --FB

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013382475797
Antonio Procaccini

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: antoniopro318@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:56 am

My pic I'm 60years old
Hi
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Nice to hear from you, hope your having a good time ..lol we re all looking for some thing good on here ..I m a French man..originally from France but live in new jersey I'm a Marine welder I'm off shore right at gulf coast I also run a business of supplying of paraffin wax chemical that take place when I'm off work at home what about you? I am looking for my soulmate .some one to call my best friend and grow old with and make a happy home ..hope my search ends with you. sorry to infringe on your privacy its said that a picture is worth a thousand words but when i saw yours it was more than words could explain your charming profile is irresistible. let's try and see what happen... .have a good time with your self. Antonio

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

IP: 51.255.203.254
ISP: OVH SAS
Services: Confirmed proxy server

bad IP, used in scams before
ImageImage

Return to “White Males”