It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:04 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Sweet K ---> klvmrg@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Mirjam
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

patrick_smith62@hotmail.com

Postby Mirjam » Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:42 pm

This man is on Datehookup, his pictures are already on this post:

Emailadress: patrick_smith62@hotmail.com

IP adress: not shown

His email to me:

Hello dear,how are you doing?My name is Patrick Smith and am from USA,you gave your e-mail address to me on DateHookUp.com but i wasn't having picture there so am sending you my picture for you to know how i look like...thanks and hope to hear from you soon. :disagree:
---------------------
Bye, Mirjam ;)

patrick_smith62@hotmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Gerald Carpenter, geraldcarpenter95@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:01 am

connectingsingles.com/user/gerald121212
gerald121212
honestheart seeking true love...
I am a:53 yr-old man seeking women, 45-64
About me:I am a God-fearing, caring, honest, passionate, understanding, loving and a down to earth
person.I like outdoor activities-playing hockey, fishing, swimming, walking on the beach
and camping.I am Gerald Carpenter an Engineer
I’m looking for: I am looking for a God-fearing,loving, easy going,caring,passionate and
understanding.A woman who will love me for who I am and not what i have and a good
and honest christian woman that would also put God as the No1 position in anything she
do and will want to build a relationship with Him(the Lord).A woman that would love to
share any problem together and would also help in times of needs and i'll also do
thesame.You are always welcome in peace

Email
Received: from [172.162.115.187] AOL :(

Hello Dearest,How're you doing today and how's everything with you over there i guess,
the Lord has been so faithful to you and your Family ?Thanks allot for making out time to,
write me i am indeed very grateful and i want you to know that my heart lead me into
sending you an email and your profile seems very nice to me and i will like us to
correspond and see where this leads us to.
I want you to know that you have my full 100% honesty as i know it is the only means of building the foundation of any relationship that will last forever,I am not looking for a fling
but a serious relationship that is from God with me being the spiritual leader and my
partner the follower, so we can achieve our dreams and grow old together happily as ever.
I'm the only child of my parents and i lost them in a car accident when i was only 10years
old and so i was raised by my aunt.I have had allot of sad past experiences but i know my
future is more important as God has promised to grant I and my 14yrs old Daughter our
heart desire this year with a partner. my daughter she is a very nice kid and i love her so
much.am a contracting Engineer i work offshore in Scottish high sea,i stay in the rig for
3weeks in and three weeks out,it been so nice talking with you am honor.hope we could
talk later.cheers
So tell me about your likes and dislikes and some of your plans for the future.
Do have a blessed day ahead,
Thanks and remain bless
Engr.Gerald........
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Mirjam
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

michaelsmith10100@live.com

Postby Mirjam » Thu May 02, 2013 8:14 pm

Now this man is on Netlog, his pictures are already on this site:

Emailadress: michaelsmith10100@live.com

IP adress: Not shown

His email to me:

HELLO , this is Michael

I hope you are doing good now and having a pleasant time now.Thanks for your contact from netlog and i am also impress to have such kind of communication with you and i can see that we both have met on fate and i am taking this opportunity to tell you something about me as we are both behind the screen trying to know more about each other ....

My name is Michael Smith....,and as i have already told you, I am a soldier from the U.S.A army :twisted: but i am now in Afghanistan for peace keeping and will be coming home within two months time.I have been a widower for 7 years now :cry: and i am having one son who is 14 years and i came to the netlog which happens to be a dating site to look for someone that i can continue the life with no matter how the distance is because distance doesn't matter when love finds itself and i believe distance is just a mile and it can be closed within a twinkle of an eye by two hearts that have accepted to be together...

Talking about my self,I love friends and family, I am a fun person and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.....I'm a man who lives life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do.The best days of my life are yet to come and i am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. Although I would consider myself be a romantic, I don't believe that life is about the 'grand passion.' In reality it is more about comfortable comrade. I am really a fun person who loves people,loves to laugh, I am very caring,love music, dancing, singing ( in my car) ! Love the church...am a devoted friend. I like to have fun,I have strong moral values with honesty and integrity being the core of my personality, am very cool, i respect my dignity....I'm excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things.I'm not a fighter and I don't argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and intimacy.Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty and commitment. I enjoy going out to dinner, movies, walks,and quiet times. I love nature, enjoy learning, and have a deep respect and love for children. I'm fascinated with the world and different cultures and would enjoy learning more about them....I love to laugh and like being around people with a good sense of humor. I also appreciate people who are different and even quirky

I am a cute caring lovable man who is into anything really at this point in my life, whether it be a serious relationship or just Dating, but know my ultimate goal is to find a mate though.. I want to enjoy this phase of my life in my search and if my future mate happens to show up in front of me, I will not let her go.. My passions are meeting my future soul-mate/partner.. I believe I am a very good man with a very big heart with modern qualities.. I'm pretty laid back, down to earth, a very positive person, enjoy the simple things in life.. I'm told that I am kind, caring, generous, thoughtful, opinionated, handsome, and intelligent and have many lovable qualities.. I try to allow life itself not to stress me out and remain a happy go lucky person.. Love to kiss and hug.. I think one of my biggest flaws is being too nice and loyal to people in my life, but it is just the right thing we should all do, but in general, good always outweighs the bad.. I'm very responsible but still let the inner boy in me come out at times, OK maybe sometimes too much.. I'm very flexible in things I like to do, whether it’s going out dinning or just hanging home eating pizza and putting in a DVD.. I love the monsoon season and the lightning it brings.. I'm very thought full of others and always make the best of a bad situation.. I am a widower after some years of faithfulness and love and was put out because I lost her in an accident.. I am looking for someone to spend time with and lead into a lasting long term, rest of my life type of relationship or just a now thing, I will not discount anything right now.. Someone to laugh with and try new things with and make new memories with together, hold each others for hours and hours.. To be able to have fun no matter what we’re doing, as long as it is together.. I really enjoy the act of making love and/or sex and the comfort that comes with it, when the two actually make love just from the act of holding each other sometimes.. Looking so forward to meeting someone for any type of relationship at this point in my life, whatever the situation brings.. I am a caring man that loves companionship and if I am loved, I will love back as much if not more and treat a woman as God expects man to treat them.. I hope to find a woman that needs me to love her and take care of her, as I want her to love and take care of me as well..

I consider myself a very easy going person, even tempered. I love to go for long walks during a beautiful summer sunset with my dog Max along the wonderful walking trails by my home, going for walks during a gentle snowfall in the winter and walks during a crisp and sunny autumn day. I love to cook and a perfect evening would be to decide on a wonderful menu and cook together while enjoying a fine glass of red wine and great music. I enjoy many type of music from easy listening jazz to classical to country western especially Ian Tyson. One of my hobbies is landscape painting and have become quite good, enough so that I can give them away as gifts to my family. My life long passion is genealogy and have been discovering my family roots for the past years. Love old movies, scrabble and nature.

I look into the future with hope and would like to create a relationship based on respect, understanding, trust and love. Seeking a relationship with longevity and not just something will end in just a blink of an eye. I have a great sense of humor and can dish it out to make a sad day enjoyable. Honestly I've all that it takes to be a man, I don't really need anything from my partner. maybe in terms of circumstances there might some kind of help from each other, helping to make things right. It's not all that easy meeting that rightful woman with all those qualities which I'm dreaming off, I love friends and family...I am a very sincere person who laughs easily, loves to tease and be teased and who communicates openly and honestly.

Take care and have a wonderful day and i have added three of my photos to you, and i will also be happy if you can send me yours and hope to hear from you soon. :disagree: .....I would be on gmail very soon so that we can chat my dear and you can ask me anything that you want to know about me :disagree: ..

Michael
------------------------
Bye, Mirjam ;)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

peacemaker_123@live.com

Postby Bix » Fri May 03, 2013 9:18 am

badoo
Dave 53, New York, NY
About me
I love friends and family, I am a fun person and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone........ I'm a man who lives life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do. The best days of my life are yet to come and i am looking for someone who will love and … care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. Although I would consider myself be a romantic
Interested in
The best days of my life are yet to come and i am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. Although I would consider myself be a romantic

my email address is peacemaker_123@live.com
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Mirjam
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

robertwallace623@hotmail.com

Postby Mirjam » Fri May 10, 2013 8:37 am

This man is on Datehookup, his pictures are already on this post:

Emailadress: robertwallace623@hotmail.com

IP adress: not shown

His email to me:

hello how you doing.....hope you are great.well not to write much looking forward to hear from you :disagree: ..... Robert form datehookup.com. looking forward to hear from you soon

His 2th email after i asked him for his pictures:

hello how you doing and thanks for replying me back.this are same of my pic,looking forward to see you r pic to :disagree: .we really have much to talk.that me and my daughter l told you about in datehookup.you can ask me anything you want to know about me.hope to hear from you soon :disagree:
----------------------
Bye, Mirjam ;)

paddy3758
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Danny Lawis , dannylove200@yahoo.com

Postby paddy3758 » Wed May 15, 2013 5:27 pm

Yet another email address for scammer Danny Lawis , dannylove200@yahoo.com also new phone numbers:
233244218354, 233546956699, 205-530-0967. He has been reported to the NY State Police. They have closed out the case as they have taken it as far as it can go. They traced one of the old phone numbers (he changed his number of course) back to Montgomery AL a Mr. Jeff Roberts. Poor Mr. Roberts was very surprised to hear that he might be involved. He does not know of this man and has no criminal record. So we have reached a dead end here. Hope someone gets this guy soon. Thanks for your forum.

Skype...... dannylove36

Danny Lawis latest email to me:
You know what just for get it okay go back to the bank and close the acct thank you t thank you also don't even know how really am upset here thank you and good for you I never know that you did not love me but really hurt me how much is 75$ how much just tell me how much that you are saying all this am really happy that you did even kill me all this while but you know what ? You can do what ever you think it will help you am tired of you telling me those hurtful words but I promise you that I will prove to you one day and soon when I get to the state okay and I will pay you all your money and go back thank you again
Sent from Yahoo! Mail for iPhone

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sweet K ---> klvmrg@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat May 18, 2013 10:46 pm

Netlog.
Hallo .... wie geht es dir heute ... am kris und Sie ... Bitte können Sie mir sagen, mehr über Sie ... so dass ich lernen yu gut kennen .... oder Sie können Sie mir Ihren Skype-Namen ... so dass wir gehen können und Chat gibt ... oder u tun haben, yahoo ....... wenn Sie nichts dagegen haben, können Sie mich addieren ...... kris.mills72@yahoo.com und kris_mills@yahoo.com

kris_mills
online male - 53 years, Miami, United States

Name
kris mills
Date of birth
07/08/1959
United States
Native language
English

Avatar and FB of the latter (only a name on FB) already posted.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Austine Nash, austinenash@rocketmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri May 24, 2013 3:46 pm

FMF
jamesluv56
Simple and Calm... I'm 5'8 tall,I have salt and paper hair,blue eyes, and I'm Gentlemen, family oriented, love to please the chosen women, respectful, honest, reliable, cheerful,sensitive and loyal...Clark Freeman is my name.

i am also doing fine.. this is my private email address u can email me when u are free so we can get to know more about each other may we can meet if we found out that we are compatible hope to hear from u soon as possible my email is austinenash@rocketmail.com
bye

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Wood, wood002424@gmail.com

Postby Marisa » Sat May 25, 2013 6:16 am

gudman100

55 / Male / Straight
I'm Online Chat with me
Joined May 24, 2013. Living in Sorrento, Florida.

About Me
I is very sincere and loving by nature. I love when my home is comfortable, nice and clean.
I hope to find and meet someone to love, and be loved by. Someone, who will become my best friend, my lover. I dream of finding that one special someone, with whom I can experience, all the best that life has to offer. Someone I can always trust, to be true and open with me, and share my hopes, and dreams. Someone I can always be myself with, and with whom I can talk to about anything, and everything.

how are you doing beautiful
i really like your pics
can you get me your email so i will send you my pics and tell you more about my self if you dont mine?

give yours, mugu!! :mad:

okay wood002424@gmail.com
thank you for replying mw you are the first am talking to on here am really grateful
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Michael Scott <mscott142@yahoo.com>

Postby Bix » Sat May 25, 2013 1:59 pm

Received: from [184.95.55.18]
IP: 184.95.55.18
ISP: Secured Servers LLC
Organization: Secured Servers LLC
Services: Network sharing device or proxy server
Recently reported forum spam source

Hello There...Am glad we have a nice chat and is my greatest opportunity to get to know more about each other
I know you are well mannered as same as here too but am sorry if i said something wrong
Hope i have been forgiven
Hugs Dave :mrgreen: :dumb:

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Johnny Hackman, hamblewilson@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue May 28, 2013 1:15 pm

netlog
gravitynice
Johnny Hackman
52 years old - male - United States
Company
Gold Jewelry Company

nice meeting you am i live in CA. I'm new member on here seeking for a someone good to be friends...And you?.....Can we talk on yahoo now so we can talk and share pics now.. .hamblewilson@yahoo.com and yours?

jacuzzi810
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby jacuzzi810 » Wed May 29, 2013 10:35 pm

This man now posing as "Michael Ortiz" - claiming to be an oil/gas engineer, living in Seattle or on Bainbridge Island, US. First contacted me on seniorpeoplemeet.com then through username mortiz5561@gmail.com online chats. was calling on a cellphone with a Texas area code. Currently in Accra, Ghana, on "business" has a big court case going and is concerned he will lose a $3.7m contract with Cosmos Oil if I don't help with legal costs.
has scammed me out of a laptop and cash payments. Wish I had found this site earlier. Stupid, stupid me.

says he is widowed from wife Sharon for 6 years, has a daughter, Lisa, age 21, currently in university, and sister and brother in law in Dundee, Scotland. Claims to own property in Bainbridge, Scotland and Italy - claims to originally hail from Napoli. I have chatted online on camera with this man... but video was fuzzy so it is hard to say for certain it was the same person in the photos.

Sent the following pics:

I feel like such a damn fool for having trusted him. PIG.
called from numbers
682-235-4117
011-233-5464-44433
"hotel" in Accra; 011-233-243-733901
IP address used for emails from Accra: 209.85.217.194 - tried to trace it but no success since it came through gmail.

"daughter" Lisa:

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

John Nani <nanijohn75@yahoo.com>

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri May 31, 2013 8:48 pm

Dear it is true that i don't know you yet. But immediately i came across your profile, i was captivated by it. You know u are such a nice lady any man will love to be with. You are pretty, and the way you are in the site makes me fall for you. Baby i will like us to get to know more about ourselves cause i see you are a nice lady. I want to prove to you from my heart that u captured my heart the first time i laid my eyes on you and i will do anything to make u happy.
Baby i am the only child of my parents. my mum died while i was still a teenager. my dad still alive but not strong enough cause of old age. i was married before, but my wife died 5yrs ago when giving birth to my only daughter. since then i was so depressed cause i love my wife so much. But now i have come over it and decided to remarry again. Baby immediately i came across your pic, i was captivated and i decided to contact u. My old dad and my only daughter are all in the States. But i m here in Africa Ghana working on contract as an Accountant. I am from Salt Lake City in Utah.

Received: from [197.220.160.84] Accra, Ghana
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri May 31, 2013 8:55 pm

^^
nanijohn75
male - 45 years, United, United States

Name
John Nani
Date of birth
22/03/1968
United States
Native language
English
Looking for
Friendship
Relationship
Love status
I'm not telling you anything
Instant Messengers
Yahoo!

Hello dear, i m John a citizen of united States but i based here in Ghana Africa cause i m here on contract working in a bank for 7yrs now. My contract in the bank ends this year. I saw your beautiful pics here and i was thrilled. You captivated my heart so much cause you are gorgeous, sexy, beautiful and lovely. I intended coming back home soonest cause my contract ends this year. I am single and i will love to get to know you more. You fulfill all my desire in a lady. Lets get to know ourselves better by chating and also showing ourselves in camera to show that we are real and see what happens in the future, maybe if God permits, it will definitely work out for us I want us to go into a long term relationship that can lead to marriage. I will expect your reply. take care

Tuesday 28 May 12:56 Dear it is true that i don't know you yet. But immediately i came across your profile, i was captivated by it. You know u are such a nice lady any man will love to be with. You are pretty, and the way you are in the site makes me fall for you. Baby i will like us to get to know more about ourselves cause i see you are a nice lady. I want to prove to you from my heart that u captured my heart the first time i laid my eyes on you and i will do anything to make u happy.
Baby i am the only child of my parents. my mum died while i was still a teenager. my dad still alive but not strong enough cause of old age. i was married before, but my wife died 5yrs ago when giving birth to my only daughter. since then i was so depressed cause i love my wife so much. But now i have come over it and decided to remarry again. Baby immediately i came across your pic, i was captivated and i decided to contact u
Wednesday 29 May 21:52 it seems u are not really serious with this relationship. i need someone serious. Why cant you reply on time. i sent you a message here and u have not yet replied. i sent an email also and yet u have not reply any of them. If u are neither interested in this relationship just let me know ok

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Eugene Vim, eugenevim@yahoo.com & eugenevim@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:09 pm

connectingsingles.com/user/pianokey
pianokey
Seeking for true love and care...
I am a:61 yr-old man seeking women, 50-96
About me:
My heart is tremendously kind and my nature is so optimistic and inspired!!! My body and my spirit are in a perfect form, you can see it in my pictures and communicating with me. I am a great optimist and a creative person. I am easy-going and hospitable, loving and thoughtful, benevolent and gentle. I am inquisitive about this world and I am always interested to get to know something new. I am ironic and joyful and my future partner will appreciate my brilliant sense of humor. Being a romantic person I see beauty in simple things. I am not demanding and very understanding, down-to-earth and easy to compromise with. I am a very energetic man and it helps me to keep my figure in an ideal form! I also love doing things about my home.
I’m looking for:
I am looking first of all for a strong, loyal, caring and understanding woman who will love me all my life! I want her to be ready to have serious relationship and of course it is important for me to have a one man woman in my life. I hope she will also have the same point of view.I would like to meet a responsible, reliable, honest and independent woman, who knows what she wants in life and knows how to make his man happy. She should be a woman of word and have a desire to become my only Knight. I will be happy to give my heart to her and make her the happiest woman.

Nice meeting you on here and Thanks for your Note...I will like us to meet on yahoo and chat more and see where it will lead us ... This is my and am online now eugenevim@yahoo.com hope to hear from you soon ...I'm Eugene....

Return to “White Males”