It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:07 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Sweet K ---> klvmrg@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Nette1962
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Billy Randy, billy_randy@rocketmail.com

Postby Nette1962 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:03 am

I did not had From you again, I hope you are alright, please if you are no more interested in me, Just let me know, so that i will understand your plans.
Received: from [66.197.235.213]
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012

IP: 66.197.235.213
Hostname: chr1.dediboxes.co.uk
Organization: Network Operations Center
Type: Corporate
State/Region: Pennsylvania
City: Scranton

Billy Randy, billy_randy@rocketmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

gingerman333@ymail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:21 pm

gingerman333 @ CasualKiss
Ontario, California
56-year-old single male

Yeah i have not had much to do on here thou.I am Originally from Ireland and Down here Due to my Job.I have been Divorced for 6 years one with one Kid called Stella.She means everything to me.I am a Simple and God Fearing :twisted: man.You seem nice would sure want to get to know you some more..How long have you been on here?

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sweet K ---> klvmrg@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:35 pm

badoo.com/01222672494
Chris 58, Easton, MD

+233.546285231 = ghana
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Dave Bahling, dave.bahling45@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:48 pm

hoverspot.com/profile.php?UserId=3391632
david
Male, 45 Years Old
I'm a Christian,honest,outgoing, caring, considerate, fun loving and trustworthy person. I am divorced with 1 girl age 5. I would like to find that special person but I am a firm believer that you have to be friends first and then the rest just follows.
I am not perfect, but I am worth taking a look at. I would describe myself as a confident (not arrogant), intelligent, upbeat, energetic person with an outgoing personality. I am also an affectionate, caring, loving, romantic, and sensitive man who truly enjoys life.i hope to hear from you back with your contact id email so we can chat better thanks

Hello Sweetie
I am looking for my perfect partner and beloved partner. I want my partner to be affectionate, clever, kind, active, enthusiastic, tender, and caring, friendly.
I,M new here seriously looking for my soul mate a woman that we both rebuild a relationship that will last i was browsing around here when i saw your lovely profile and the beautiful smile on your sexy face that get my attention to say hello to this Angel.i am a man that dose not believe or count on distance,miles all that matter is Love.i love that sweet smile on your lovely face,I'm a 45 year old divorced male But I don't look like it from Bowling Green Kentucky. I'm just looking for an occasional meeting with a pleasant female friend that will lead to marriage, no pressure, just a pleasant day or evening is all. A dinner maybe,a movie, a walk somewhere. Maybe I'll break out my IPhone and use the Star walk App to check out the night sky with someone. Nothing fancy, expensive or hard-core.I will be happy if everything turns out well after meeting,Not looking or asking for anything except a quiet time with a pretty lady like you that will also lead to a Long Term Relationship. you have nothing to fear from me. I am a perfect gentleman who would never dream of putting any pressure of any sort on my guest. I tend to watch over and protect the woman in my life. I expect nothing in return except maybe a little appreciation,caring.I am a natural defender, sometimes to my cost.If I care for someone,whatever comes at them comes through me first,I am ferocious in defense when required...i want to meet someone that is not living in a dream world. waiting for the perfect man. . every man fears god so why ask for a god fearing man.you are here for the same reason i am in hopes of finding someone that will love and respect. someone that will make u smile and feel special.I am a no nonsense, compassionate, hard working, man, who is very sensitive to a woman's needs, and very affectionate. The woman I seek is happy about life, not bitter about her past, and loved to feelings with her man,and loves like there is no tomorrow.I am looking for a woman that like to be with me I have a good job have a small place were i live like going to the range sometime looking for a woman that like doing this as well like going out for lunch or dinner and like to travel at times and she must be real woman I only date someone that is real.
I'm a Christian,honest,outgoing, caring, considerate, fun loving and trustworthy person. I am divorced with 1 girl age 5. I would like to find that special person but I am a firm believer that you have to be friends first and then the rest just follows.
I am not perfect, but I am worth taking a look at. I would describe myself as a confident (not arrogant), intelligent, upbeat, energetic person with an outgoing personality. I am also an affectionate, caring, loving, romantic, and sensitive man who truly enjoys life.i hope to hear from you back with your contact id email so we can chat better thanks
Dave.

okay babe how are you doing today, here is my contact details online now thanks dave.bahling45@yahoo.com

Mirjam
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Mirjam » Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:04 pm

this man is on Tagged, his picture is already on this post:

Username: Eric C

Emailadress: coopereric644@yahoo.com

Ip adress: 199.255.210.71 Proxyserver

His email to me:

Dear XXXX

Lessons for Friendship.

I learned that God sends friends when
we need them the most and every friend
has a special purpose in our lives.

I learned that we often find
new friends in unexpected places.

I learned that despite the distance
between us, a real friendship grows
across the miles.

I learned that though we sometimes
expect someone to kick us down,
a true friend helps us stand back up.

I learned that we should not wait to
express our appreciation for our friends--
if we do, it will be too late.

I learned that we should be open to a
friend's view as two people can look at the
same thing and see something different.

I learned that we should not judge
our friends but respect their
way of life even if we disagree with it.

I learned that we should not only
take the time to talk to our friends,
but we should also listen and try
to understand.
If we can't understand,
we should accept.

I learned that our friends should
always take something good away with
them each time they cross our path.

I learned that friends sometimes
hurt us unintentionally, but we
should forget and forgive.

I learned that friends change
over time and that such change should
be welcomed as it's necessary for growth.

I learned that friends sometimes need
time and space, and we should
be thoughtful and understanding
of their needs.

I learned that you should treat a friend
kindly today, for the people we love the most
are often taken away from us too soon.

I learned that friendship is a candle
that lights our way, and though
it flickers against the winds of time, distance, and change,
its beauty endures and shines forever in our hearts.

Have a nice Day!!!
Eric Cooper

2th email:

Hello....is a long time i hear from you... :mrgreen:
--------------------------------------
Bye, Mirjam ;)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

miserygold1z@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:48 am

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6738403062
Shawn, 48
Bothell, WA

Image Image

email also on topic:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 52#p266552" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

David Dudley, ddudley04@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:49 am

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5974315285
David D
54, New York, NY
It is always hard for me to describe myself as I am not a self critical person. I’m a hardworking person. I always try to do my best to reach goals I have established. If I am at odds with somebody, I find a compromise even if it is not me who started the quarrel. I am a patient and reasonable man. I like to overcome difficulties in my life. Sometimes I can be stubborn. I am curious about everything and I try to liberalize all the time. I like to communicate with new people but there are hours which I want to spend at home with my family or friends. I love pets – dogs, cats, parrots and others – and I dream of opening a special house for the poor animals which have become homeless for some reasons. I like to help my friends with advice and they say I can always find a right word and action. Some of them even insist on my future opening of a centre of different kinds of psychological help

you having a charming smile, Tell me more about yourself here is my email ddudley04@yahoo.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Perry Cole,perry_cole4526@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:16 pm

matchdoctor.com/profile_perry4545.html
perry4545
57-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 55 - 79
Cartersville, Georgia, United States
Last Activity: Today
I am well-balanced, peaceful, tactful and hardworking person. I cherish sincere honest relationships. I am loving, tender, affectionate, elegant and kind-hearted lady. I want very much to give my love and care to my dear woman
i am and army :mrgreen:
I am a happy person, who enjoys each moment in life and I try to stay positive always! I am smiling and kind towards people, who are close to me, and whom I have just met. I accept only relations, which are based on politeness and respect. I am kind, modest, tender, bright and cheerful. I am intelligent and educated, I think I am fun to be with. And you can rely on me, my values and my honesty. I dream about family, this is what can make me happy most of all

hello.....my dear how are you doing today well i am perry and you tall me how long have you been on here .what are you looking for here well i hope i well here from you so do you have yahoo IM so can you give me your id to add you
oh okay well okay perry_cole4526@yahoo.com

ALSO
facebook.com/search/results.php?q=perry_cole4526%40yahoo.com#!/perry.cole.357
Perry Cole
Worked at State Farm
Studied at University of Mumbai

person.com
The administration has suspended the profile of the user ID: 6524326 :mrgreen:
zazia
perry
33 y.o.
New York
United States

Mirjam
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

henrylubbock62@hotmail.com

Postby Mirjam » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:55 pm

This man is on Tagged, his picture is already on this post:

Emailadress: henrylubbock62@hotmail.com

IP adress: 196.201.52.11 Ghana

His email to me:

Hello my dear,

how are you doing this ?After our chat on Tagged i decided to let you know a little more about me just as I said..I am a 58 year old import and export manager and a full time contractor :twisted: who lost his wife three years ago :cry: as a result of cancer she had been carrying all her life..The disease delayed her child birth and so i have only one daughter :twisted: who is 10 years old and in boarding school in London(BECAUSE SHE SEEMS TO LIKE THE ACSENT)..

Her name is Angel but i normally call her Angie..Since my late wife was from Netherlands :mrgreen: to be precise i have decided to come back there to find love since she showed all the good qualities of a woman even though i live personally at (dallas,Texas) and i believe that is a characteristic feature in Netherland.

I want to begin a new relationship with a God fearing woman :pray: who will love and care for me and my little angel as much :mrgreen: as we will love her and if possible marry her if she wishes..i am currently in Germany to pay for some cars i sent to Malaysia :twisted: last two months i will be coming to Netherlandl very soon and we can meet personally :mrgreen: .

Due to work purposes i am normally not going to be on badoo and that is why i am asking you for your number so that we can talk more...i have added some pictures of me and Angie so i will like to here from you very soon and also see some pictures of you as well as mobile number :disagree: (we got so much interested in the conversation that i forgot to ask for your full name..mine is HENRY LUBBOCK)...take care darling..kisses and hugs
-------------------------
Bye, Mirjam ;)

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Kris Kelly, g.kris_kelly@yahoo.com

Postby Sailory » Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:53 pm

Kris Kelly, g.kris_kelly@yahoo.com

http:/ /www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5974640929 Kris K

Nice to hear your name, please i would like to have a chat with you n get to know you very well and what you are looking for.
g.kris_kelly@yahoo.com

summersands1960
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby summersands1960 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:48 am

this man is speaking to me under the name of Joseph Sasu, from England. He has been shipping me things to my home, brand new items, so I can ship them to him overseas. Is this part of the scamming. The items were purchased by someone from a website called Woot.

Mods note: Yes its a scam! It is a criminal using stolen credit cards to obtain goods fraudently. He is using YOU as a mule to receive these and forward to him... YOU can find yourself in serious crimianl trouble for being an accessary to fraud and handling stolen goods. BEWARE!
http://www.fraudaid.com/solution_center ... m#received" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Frank Howells, howells.frank1959@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:10 pm

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5979087279
Frank H
53, Savage, MN

hello this is Howells..you have a nice profile and picture and i would be happy to know u better if u would not mind .i would be glad to hear from you .
whats your email mine is howells.frank1959@hotmail.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

George Paul, georgepaul65@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:23 pm

BADOO
George 52, New York, NY
About me
I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN CLASSIFIED BY MY FRIENDS AS A CONFIDENT, FAITHFUL, PATIENT, OPEN/HONEST, COMMUNICATIVE, LOVING, GIVING, OPEN MINDED, REAL, MAN. I USED TO BE A PARTY GOING PERSON BUT NOW ME WITH GOD I DON'T SEEK THAT LIFESTYLE ANYMORE. I AM A EXPERIMENTING PERSON WHEN NEEDED BUT I DO ENJOY THE PERSONAL QUIET MOMENTS WITH MY PARTNER ITS MORE ONE ON ONE TO REALLY KNOW EACH OTHER
Interested in
Am seeking for a caring, honest, loving and above all God fearing woman :pray: a friendship that will lead to a serious relationship mind you am not here for games

do you have yahoo id for us to write email and chat all the time
and think of how to plan together and delete each other profile from the site
georgepaul65@yahoo.com

am into Construction of oil pipeline,I'm actually a Spillage Engineer, I work mostly in the fields and rigs drilling crude oil from the soil in the high sea
scoutland high sea
my daughter live with my driver and my house help in london

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Kelvin Grimes, kelvingrimes89@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:52 am

kelvin89 on idating4you

Los Angeles, California, United States
Looking for a woman between 44 - 60
Horoscope:Capricorn
Body Type:a few extra pounds
Weight:106 lbs (48 kg) :lol:
Height:5’7” (171 cm)
Hair color: gray
Eye color:brown
Education:bachelors degree
Marital Status:widowed
Ethnicity:white / caucasian
Children:yes, and sometimes they live at home

About me
About
I am a really genuine person with a huge heart. I am very family oriented and I am looking for someone with strong family values I am very friendly and love to be surrounded by fun, outgoing, positive people. I love to make people happy and I am looking for someone who I can truly be happy with! That's really it, what you see is what you get I am a man seeking for an honest woman. I am very humble, intelligent, caring, loving. I am very romantic, passionate, affectionate. I like home coziness very much and I can cook well. I have a very romantic heart.Family is the most important thing for me. I am kind, honest, decent, cheerful, romantic reliable and tender. I love children. I would like to meet a decent woman.who will be a caring wife. I am looking for someone with strong family values I am very friendly and love to be surrounded by fun, outgoing, positive people. I love to make people happy and I am looking for someone who I can truly be happy with! That's really it, what you see is what you get I am a man

hello how are you doing today ?I am Kelvin ...would you love to have a chat and get to know more about each other?
kelvingrimes89@yahoo.com.. hope you have that and i am going to be waiting for you on

facebook.com/kelvin.grimes.925
Kelvin Grimes
Worked at Self Employed Contractor
Studied at University of California, Los Angeles
Lives in Los Angeles, California
From Los Angeles, California
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Robert Fulton <truama9112@yahoo.com>

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:00 pm

Received: from [199.180.131.9]
Reply-To: Robert Fulton <truama9112@yahoo.com>
Subject: Hello
How are you doing , my name is Robert and i am a new member on mydailyflog and i came across your profile , i like you and i will like to correspond with you . so we can get to know more about each, i believe a good relationship can only be built if it has a friendship as it foundation. i hope to hear from you

IP: 199.180.131.9
Hostname: server.impjoyas.info
ISP: Dnsslave.com
Organization: Dnsslave.com
Services: Confirmed proxy server
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Return to “White Males”