It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:42 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Sweet K ---> klvmrg@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Ferro Cross, ferrocross@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:42 am

ferro4truelove10 on fishmeetfish

ferro4truelove10 Profile: Looking for the right woman
Age & Gender: 52 Year Old Man
My Profession: Business Man

About Me
I was born and raised in Hungary in 1961, 1 November, I worked as a supervisor in a construction company here in Hungary, which was my first job. I have retired from that job five years ago, which was shortly after the death of my father, I was the only child of my family and I lost my mother happens very early in life, got married late in life, just because my work will not let me do this as I was always moving from place to place, i became a married man at the age of 31 at this time, I was not traveling, we have our only son (Annet) after 5 years of marriage, and not far from there, I have retired, our marriage lasted 11 years before death did worse to me.

junkmail:
Hello i am Ferro by name 50years of age widow with one Daughter her name is stella and I am looking for a woman who is honest, faithful, loyal, sincere, caring and loving woman who is willing to give me her love and heart. Well I'm a loving, caring, honest Man with average smarts, although not into Games. I have morals, looking for a woman who is the same... A woman of her words. I can be independent, but looking to find someone I can rely on and if i may ask is this website Good at all ? if you are interesting to get to know more about me you can drop me your email address so that we can chat and get to know more about each other what is your email address..?? or contact me on ferrocross@live.com or ferrocross@yahoo.com so that we can chat there and get to know more about each other well

facebook.com/ferro.cross.3
Ferro Cross
Worked at Business Management
Studied at Italy
Lives in Alexandria, Ohio
From Rome, Italy
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Ferro Cross, ferrocross@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

obivianag@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:57 am

person.com
USER ID: 6766745
Nickname: 0r2b
Name: gislon
State/Region: Illinois
City: Chicago

0r2b: Can please add me on skype "gilson404" or yahoo. obivianag
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Sam Greg Mark, samuel_mark4u@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:35 am

sam200020 on matchdoctor
57-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 40 - 99
East Hampton, New York, United States
Last Activity: Today

about myself:
I am a gentleman with a kind heart, sensitive soul, passionate spirit, and a sharp sense on humor, as well as being fair, responsive, sensible, rational, contemplative, flexible, educated, selfaware, proper, distinctive, indecisive, accepting, trustworthy, casual, reliable, solid, dependable and genuine.I am easy going, very friendly, clean cut, and polite. I'm fun and happy guy, I love to spend time with my daughter, the beach, restaurants, sports, exercise.Love reading,playing golf and going to the beach on a full moon night is something I do every full moon, just love the sight well when it is not foggy anyway.Am a down to earth gentleman. who respects a respectable lady. I have the ability to connect with one in mind , body and soul.Looking for a loving,caring,sincere,honest and above all God fearing woman :pray: who will understand and knows what it takes to love and give your life to the one you truly love.Someone who is responsible,active and will be always be open to me in everything.

junkmail:
Hello,how are you doing?Hope you are doing great as i am.i have been looking through many partner recommendations lately and some of them even looked interesting, but yours was one of the few that looked special.Your personality, your interests ,we might get along really well. If you feel the same way, just write back, I think the two of us should give it a try or text me on (214) 302-9263
my email is samuel_mark4u@yahoo.com and waiting to talk to you.
Samuel.

facebook.com/samuel.mark.7545
Sam Greg Mark
Worked at Seld Employed
Studied at Harvard University

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

lovelyman818@ymail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:01 am

netlog
lovelyman8
lovely man
51 years old - male - United States

Hello dear, Well How are u doing?I am Micheal here a widow with one child,she living in her own.Well, I became interested in you when I saw your profile,it sound good to me and I am willing to be a friend of your possible.Don't mind about our ages, Age is just a numbers .I hope to hear from u and i will be waiting for ur reply take care and and have a nice day.
Micheal.

Okay, u can add me if u don't mind lovelyman818@ymail.com
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Blossom0814
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sweet K ---> klvmrg@yahoo.com

Postby Blossom0814 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:23 am

AND ON NETLOG!

denzelamoah
male - 52 years, Philadelphia, United States
About me
I am not used to describing myself. I prefer it when people make their opinion about me judging by the way I behave, by my actions. Well, I consider myself to be a very determined person and I know what I want to achieve in life. I am a very open and sociable person and I like to communicate with interesting people. I find myself a life-loving, creative and imaginative person. I am tactful, patient, understanding, honest, intelligent, kind, sincere and cheerful. I prefer active way of life.I would like to meet people who are kind, honest, truthful, caring, serious in life, matured in mind, ambitious ,generous, well-mannered and sensitive. People who are out spoken and social-able and ready to mingle without any form of racism or tribalism, Life is so sweet to enjoy that to waste time on unnecessary things. So if you agree with me then lets get talking.
Name
Denzel Amoah
Date of birth
20/05/1960
United States

denzelamoah
Denzel Amoah
52 years old - male - United States

11:14 Hi there, greetings to you. I am doing good and i hope you are too? Well i am Denzel by name. I am a 52 years old American man living in Ghana :mrgreen: a country within the West African region of Africa. I have been living here with my for about 6 years now but lost my wife here 2 years ago. She was originally from here and so when we decided to leave the USA to settle elsewhere to start our own business we choose Ghana because it was our second home. Since the death of my late wife, i became very lonely and empty and after a year after her funeral, i decided to find another woman but all my efforts prove infertile. Almost all the women i met both in person or online were one way or the other materialistic and as a result i decided to forget about relationship and concentrate on my children and work but it hasn't been easy for me especially soon that the children will be going back to live with my parents in America at the middle of next year to continue their education. As a result of not wanting to be left alone when they go i decided to look for a woman again but this time only online because i am not sure to find any one right here in person. So i had to look for a better and matured adult website to join and hopefully for me i found this wonderful website and joined it with the hope of I looking forward to meeting new people, interacting with them and getting to make friends with them but i think it will begin with talking to a person first and if we get along well then we can have hopes of building a strong, trust-worthy and last friendship that can even lead us into meeting in the future so this is why i decided to contact you since you are also looking forward to make friends on here as requested on your profile. I hope you are going to be cool with this and it will not be a bother to you because i am currently living in Ghana for that matter Africa. If am right about this then please write me back.I have to end here now and I hope to read from you soon. Thank you and take care. Denzel

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Gilson Obiviana, Skype: gilson404

Postby Bix » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:39 am

Presently infesteing the web with the name Gilson Obiviana

:(
matchdoctor
gilson
56-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 39 - 87
Dallas, Texas, United States
I am Gilson Obiviana from United States, taxes Dallas. I am business man . I own my company . I am a windowed and have one kids who is 21 year. I am looking for a serious and long term relationship that would eventually lead to marriage. I know there is distance between us, but if we find each other useful, I am willing to relocate freely to you. I need someone who is honest, loving, caring, understanding and God fearing. I just thought of writing you. You are awesome. Will you be my girlfriend?

:(
facebook
facebook.com/obiviana.gilson
Worked at own business
Studied at Dalhousie University
Lives in Dallas, Texas

:)
netlog
gilsonobiviana
male - 53 years, Dallas, United States

Image Image

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jerry Williams; <dbanson33@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:54 pm

Username: jerrywills

Email: dbanson33@yahoo.com

User IP 69.60.121.29

Infolink
OrgId: IIS-129
Address: 3109 Grand Ave.
City: Miami
StateProv: FL
PostalCode: 33133

Full Name
jerry williams

About me
My name is jerry. but everyone know me to be danny Jr. I am simple and strong man, who loves country living, nature, and the country way of life. I like swimming, playing golf , pool, fishing and walking along the beach. At a healthy 5'9", I'm very physically capable of doing anything and I refuse to surrender to an age "stereotype". I enjoy working indoors and love the workout it provides! Someone recently told me that I'm not vertically challenged, but "fun-sized"! I liked that. As far as getting dirty - why that's a part of good clean living'! . Maybe it's the "twin" in me, but "togetherness" plays a very important part to my happiness. A sense of true comradely (best friends) fuels my spirit and completes my "being". Something I seek in a companion.... something I truly miss. I'm just me and trying to enjoy life and be real to who i will meet ....

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
miami

Marital Status
Divorced

Ethnicity
Native American

Occupation
self employed

Pic is also Yahoo avatar
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

luckylady45832
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

ken.rogers90@rocketmail.com

Postby luckylady45832 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:59 am

has anyone had contact from this person he contacted me using the email of ken.rogers90@rocketmail.com
Image once you have been approached by a scammer you are always afraid to reply so that is why i am posting this picture. Thank you

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Charlie Grant; charliegrat01@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:39 pm

IP:[65.54.190.187]- United States, WA, Redmond;
Decimal:1094106811-Hostname:65.54.190.187-ISP:Microsoft Hosting;

Tue, 22 Jan 2013 17:35:14

Let me start this way .. :) My name is Charlie Gray Grant come from Scotland, but my father had emigrated to the United States (Dallas, TX) precisely. I am 58 years young lol. I am a widower but now one of my girl Lil, Bevlyn who is 12 now. For you, maybe you want to know what drives me badoo.com It's all because I lost my sweet, sexy and precious wife died of cancer of the blood 9yrs ago, a very painful death, and looked at his wife died in my arms, and nothing can I do to help her. Since then I have not been able to go to any serious relationship with no real true love, is devoted to raising my daughter in full, but now I really need to get rid of the loneliness.

I am a designer by profession and recently working as a mercenary construction supervisor with Bussdor in Dallas and I am still in training for more clean drilling, water drilling and oil drilling and testing that will end soon. I am a man who loves the Lord and desires to fulfill his will. I am considerate, affectionate, have a great sense of humor, like to have fun .. I am open minded, romantic at heart, and that women should be treated like queens, and I love spoiling my loved one. Theres no greater satisfaction for me than the look on her face when I surprise her with something he wants ... I love being in love. I'm an honest guy with a simple purpose, stability, security, love, and a great family.

I am very skeptical and realistic at the same time, so I know what I want and I'm willing to work for it. I am basically a hard-working man who is dedicated in keeping with my life and family, and believes in equality between all human beings. I believe that all women, regardless of color, size, race or ethnic origin is one of Gods most precious works we all came from a woman. My ambition is to become big in life, to take care of his wife and children in the future in the same way as we do, then be the best person I can be for my family and the people around me. My favorite colors are white, blue, orange and purple. I am a person who is lazy sometimes ... lol (do not get me wrong, I do not). I like action movies especially those, bowling, dancing, entertainment, Fun Parks nothing .. I am honest and do not play any games, do not have time for this ... I do not like liars and cheaters, I travel a lot due to the nature of my job and one I am undergoing training now, but believe me, it will not be an obstacle in our relationship and our future life.

Things may not be perfect, but with a mature mind, we really understand each other. I'm willing to try anything once. I love all kinds of music (reggae, R & B, calypso, jazz and some rap), but classic, I love unique. Raising my girlfriend .. She would not trade anything in the world, often ask me how much I love her, but you know, kids that do not understand the love a parent has in their hearts for them ... In the summer I like to spend weekends camping, hiking or walking along the beach together. I can not explain, it can leave her alone and find or see the beauty in nature that brings me back year after year. I am a person who appreciates art, and find time to visit the Museum of Art in Seattle. And for you, you might never have been, I think you might like to take someone cares to wander around the various forms of art, stop and enjoy what you see ...

I'm not the kind of guy, the Club now these days are gone I no complaints from me. Make a delicious martini my favorite place to drink Vodka Martini Tini Biggs is the center of Seattle, whenever I'm in the U.S. .. I love the sound of children laughing ..... I know it sounds boring, but I think of it as quality time .... I'm not here to bore you, but I'd like to see if you might be interested in sharing some time with a man who has learn't many lessons in life ... I admit that I have always been home, I had a woman who loved the hell out of me, but I am very good in the kitchen, it is a sort of hobby. If I do not get bored the hell out of you, then let me know what pleases you ..... We are waiting for a response ..

Take care

Charlie G. Grant

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

charliegrat01@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:25 pm

Badoo, Charlie, 58, Virginia, AL, United States;

Wants to date with a girl, older than 50,

Interests: Classic ShoppingWill & GraceKnocked UpDressing in Lingerie;Lata 70Mickael Jackson;Zakazane imperiumCopsI Am Number FourMoncler Blues

About me: I'm a good listener and;
Interested in: A stranger told me that

Personal: I am a single orientation: I'm open Appearance: 173cm (5'8''), muscular, blond hair and gray eyes. Flat: The Children: Already have Smoking: Do not smoke Alcohol: The company Education: Bachelor's degree / higher Languages​​: English, German and French Job: I have a reasonable income,

how are you darling .. you have a beautiful smile .. I would really love to know more about you, but it seems that keeping missing each other on the Internet. my skype name charlie.grant44, you can add me there so we can talk and learn more about each other and know what the future holds for us .. View and have a nice day,
charliegrat01@hotmail.com; How about Yahoo Messenger or Windows Live Messenger ..

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:45 pm

Profil na FB: Charlie Grant; -Mężczyzna;
Oś czasu: Mieszka w: London, United Kingdom Z: Miami, Florida ;Mężczyzna

Wiadomości badoo;
dodaj mnie na facebooku i pozwala rozmawiać OK
wpisać adres mojego emaol tamwidać moje zdjęcie profilowe tam .. grantcharlie541@yahoo.co.uk

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

evelynlena79@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:40 am

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5440464674
Isaac A
49, New York, NY

how are you doing dear are you using yahoo messenger if yes you can add me there ok evelynlena79 thats my douthers name dear :mrgreen:

His "daughter" is Ann Angel on FB :mrgreen:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 9&p=111053" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:14 pm

got this address forwarded by a vic
he's busy all over Asia, claiming to live in Canberra, Australia
Kamins Steve, kaminssteve98@yahoo.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Micheal Brown, michealbrown581@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:32 pm

Netlog
Lovelyman8
51, New York

Hello dear, Well How are u doing?I am Micheal here a widow with one child,she living in her own.Well, I became interested in you when I saw your profile,it sound good to me and I am willing to be a friend of your possible.Don't mind about our ages, Age is just a numbers and i wish to have a chart with u if u don't mind,share cam too or if u don't mind.I hope to hear from u and i will be waiting for ur reply take care and and have a nice day.Good Bye... Micheal.

lovelyman8 5 hours ago Hi dear, I hope everything is fine?Well,Am glad to hear from u.Well if u don't mind can u give me ur id to that we can have chart to know each other better

Image Image

ClassicChrissy57
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ClassicChrissy57 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:15 pm

This man also goes by the name of Roland Champions. He is on Facebook as Roland Christoforro. He wasted three months of my time on Yahoo Messenger. His story was that he was a construction worker sent to Accura, Ghanna to build a bridge. In two weeks time, he was asking for $2,000.00 dollars for food. He ran out of pocket change before he got paid. He insisted that I go for a Money Gram and send it to Ryan Stewart.? Ryan Stewart was his driver.?? The young girl in thoses pictures are his grand daughter, MaryAnn but he calls her Jackie.???? All the stories about this man are the same. PLEASE ladies becarefull.

Return to “White Males”