It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:23 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Sweet K ---> klvmrg@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

ericedu49@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu May 03, 2012 9:33 am

connectingsingles.com/user/goodlife1010
goodlife1010
LOOKIING FOR A LIFE TIME PARTNER
I am a:52 yr-old man seeking women, 50-65
About me:
I'm a good listener with a big heart. I am somewhat quiet and reserved until I get to know you. I am honest, kind, loyal, intelligent , trust worthy and have integrity. I enjoy the little things in life. I can support myself financially. God is important to me. I would call myself spiritual not religious. Always try and look for the positives that life has to bring and the what I call God things or miracles that happen everyday. I rarely have a bad day...when I do I simply start my day over at that time. Very easy going, no drama...life is too short. Some of my favorite passions are my family, my son', love music, writing, sports. (football and baseball). I'm looking for friendship first. Then see where our journey takes us. I'm not in a hurry to get married. It all starts with friendship first for me.
I’m looking for:
COMMUNICATIVE, AWARE, EXTREMELY SENSITIVE, LOVE COMEDY(STAND-UP,ETC), GAME SHOWS, ETC),PBS NEWS ,TRAVEL,METAPHYSICS,SCI FI, ASTROLOGY, THE OBSCURE;CONSCIOUSNESS, HEALTH/NUTRITION ORIENTED AND INTERESTED IN ANTI-AGING,SEARCHING FOR THE MEANING OF LIFE, THE ANSWERS TO EXISTENCE,PAST LIFE RECALL-SOMEWHAT DUAL-NATURE ENJOY ACTIVITY AND REFLECTION, SUNLIGHT AND DARKNESS, SILLINESS AND PROFUNDITY. INQUISITIVE, PLAYFUL.AM NOT A MORNING PERSON. REJECT ROUTINE,SHALLOWNESS AND SUPERFICIALITY.SEEKING KINDRED SPIRIT TO CONNECT WITH ON ALL LEVELS: PHYSICALLY,EMOTIONALLY, MENTALLY AND SPIRITUALLY. YOUR AGE AND LOCATION UNIMPORTANT;IF ITS DESTINED TO MEET, THERE ARE ALWAYS PLANES,TRAINS,CARS, SPACE SHIPS. AND DIRECT PROJECTION. I VALUE A PERSONS' INTRINSIC WORTH,RATHER THAN SURFACE OR SOCIAL STANDARDS.STILL RETAIN SOME OF MY HIPPIE VALUES, LIFESTYLES, ATTITUDES; YET AM NOT AS IDEALISTIC AS I WAS ONCE IN MY 30's AND 40'S. THE IDEALS OF PEACE AND LOVE ARE STILL OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE TO ME AND ARE.

Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

ericedu49@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

timbalahya
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sweet K ---> klvmrg@yahoo.com

Postby timbalahya » Thu May 03, 2012 10:28 am

Email Sender: mymiss333@yahoo.com
IP address: 41.93.135.67
IP address country: Ghana
IP address state: n/a
IP address city: n/a
IP address latitude: 8.0000
IP address longitude: -2.0000
ISP of this IP: Expresso Telecom Ltd
Organization: Expresso Telecom Ltd

[url=http://postimage.org/image/sxpyhw11z/][img]http://s15.postimage.org/sxpyhw11z/IMG_2903.jpg[/img][/url]

Von: Bright Brown <mymiss333@yahoo.com>
An: XXXXXXXXXXXX
Gesendet: 11:19 Samstag, 14.April 2012
Betreff: Good morning.

Hello, hope sleep was good and you had a nice time writing. just woke up. Sleep was good. My daughters friend is having a party so I would have to take her there..I don't have much to be done today. So we can chat some more. Will be waiting for your pics.Take care..Nice meeting you and had a nice time chatting with you ..Good I just saw a pic with her on my old pc.I am not really into pics..Hope you like it..:) happy..Bright..

AgathaC
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mike Rogers is also FRANK TERKSON ; Frankterkson@yahoo.c

Postby AgathaC » Sat May 05, 2012 12:48 am

Hi all,

this creep has to be stopped

also known as
Mike Rogers,
William Moore
David Brown
Scotte David
Melvin Holmes
Larry Wolfe?
? Thomas mendes

And - he must hole up with other white scammers in Accra. He has a tribe of black lackeys doing his running for him.
Inhabits the internet cafes as well - its often so loud you cant hear him talk
but when on Skype he looks as the pics inthis post does.
Characteristic features - note the (R) ear lower lobe is slightly turning outwards
- front teeth discoloured and slightly prominent
- white goatee and then colours his hair brown !!! (yuk)
- declines to age gracefully

He characteristically poses as an architect.
Says he has two kids but I think its only 1 - she is developmentally delayed - ie some kind of retardation but most likely Autism or Aspergers

This man cannot lie straight if he tried, He frequently gets his messages mixed up, he cannot write a decent word in English and frequently uses google translator.
His black lackeys in Ghana also answer the phone for him and try to mimmick his accent.
His black boys use the name - Dennis Darko.
Says they work at The Sharpe Moon Hotel, 12-14 Sharpe Moon Ave, Accra, Ghana Ph: 233548206921.
Hotel is unlisted.

Mike Rogers phone number is still active: 233548638881 or 233267987985

He has any one of a number of elaborate bed time stories - latest being that he went to China to collect his daughter who was studying Chinese Medicine in China (I dont think so !!!), that he had bad business dealings with a Barister G.W Oakwa at Omoh Joseph & Assoc. Ph: 233249998716.
And guess what - he has no friends who can send him money to "get my arse out of here" - poor love, my heart became rock hard...................

but what really annoys me about these guys (and often its the black kids who work for these scammers), is the religiosity that is posted.........eg god fearing, may the grace of the lord be with you, have faith, the lord will help me ...............if I get an email with any religious stuff in it - it goes in the can immediately !!

I could write so much more - beware of this man - but guess what - he will reap what he sows !! someday someone will find him and bang - he's gone !! Wish it was me

Ps - I am having trouble uploading any more images for you.

thanks again for this website - AgathaC

AgathaC
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: FRANK TERKSON ; Frankterkson@yahoo.com

Postby AgathaC » Tue May 08, 2012 9:47 am

Thank you
I have done that but I need to convert the images I have of him again
When I get a free moment from my part time studies (other than full time work) - I will certainly add.

PS - this creeep will continue to change his profile
Watch out for forums in Australia, New Zealand and Canada -
he will target there ( I am sure of it)

Cheers

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Steve Graf

Postby Bix » Fri May 11, 2012 10:46 am

person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=6075652
USER ID: 6075652
Nickname: ...
Name: Steve_Graf
State/Region: Distrito Federal
City: Brasilia

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

loulou
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby loulou » Mon May 21, 2012 2:23 pm

Received: from [113.161.97.254] by web122206.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 15 May 2012 08:59:35 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.118.349524
Message-ID: <1337097575.86401.YahooMailNeo@web122206.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 08:59:35 -0700 (PDT)

So, NOW GOING BY PATRICK PHILLIPS ON BBPEOPLEMEET.COM

I googled a phrase he used and low and behold brought me here! Thank you! :applause:

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Tonny Begnozzi, tonnybegnozzi@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Thu May 24, 2012 10:23 pm

tonnybeg on datemefree

- 55 y/o male
- oklahoma, USA
- English, Italian, English
- other
- Have 1 children
- Last logged in: 2012-05-24 10:05:40
- ID: 215392

Description:
I'm looking for someone who knows herself well and who has explored what has and hasn't worked in previous relationships. Someone who is confident, and isn't afraid to say "no" and isn't afraid to say "yes"someone who is comfortable in the depth of intimacy, and who can be his own person at the same time. Someone of great character who isn't easily swayed by popular opinion.....Well, I guess I've said enough for the time being. have a wonderful day.

Ideal match description:
I went some one who believe in love and trust,honest,faithful and also have fillings too

junkmail:

Hi am so glad to hear from, And also you know i was so happy to read your reply...to me, well i hope you are doing good, well this my e-mail tonnybegnozzi@yahoo.com. you kow i really like the smile you putting on your face... you look good and cute...take good care..

Received: from [197.251.185.26] by web140902.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 24 May 2012 06:59:55 PDT
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 06:59:55 -0700 (PDT)

197.251.185.26 - Ghana

However, on his FB he has a picture of a different man posted in this topic:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 3&p=234812" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

loulou
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby loulou » Thu May 24, 2012 11:29 pm

Re: Patrick Phillips from BBPeoplemeet.com

trust.care60@yahoo.com

IM CHAT:

Participants:

Lou Lou
trust.care60

Message flagged
Monday, May 21, 2012 7:04 PM
IM May 21 7:04 PM

May 21 6:44 PM
Lou Lou :hi, so how is Ghana?
May 21 6:44 PM
trust.care60:who is this please
May 21 6:45 PM
Lou Lou /color]:so polite
May 21 6:46 PM
trust.care60:yes
May 21 6:46 PM
trust.care60:May i know am talking to please
May 21 6:47 PM
Lou Lou :you contacted me a few days ago, you forgot me already?
trust.care60:Sorry i have been busy alot and how did you know i was in Ghana if i may ask..?
Lou Lou :you told me
May 21 6:48 PM
Lou Lou :business I believe
May 21 6:48 PM
trust.care60:Yes..I have had alot going on here with me..Its not easy
May 21 6:49 PM
Lou Lou :I bet, your head must be spinning, so many things to keep on top of. how is your lovely daughter?
May 21 6:50 PM
trust.care60:She is doing great..So if i may ask..what is your name again and can you please remind me of you again
May 21 6:50 PM
Lou Lou:What is the time difference? The same as Nigeria, that's where my ex-husband is from. Loulou, from BBPeoplemeet
May 21 6:51 PM
Lou Lou :You sent me lovely emails.
May 21 6:52 PM
Lou Lou :Do you enjoy your work?
trust.care60:Yes i understand that....Oh ok...I got you now..Yes its 10.49 pm here now
trust.care60:Yes i do enjoy my work alot dear..Its a lovely work i have here..what is your work
Lou Lou :Beautiful night sky tonight there? I am a PI
May 21 6:53 PM
trust.care60:what do you mean by PI?
May 21 6:53 PM
Lou Lou :Very busy work, always so many facts to check, and things to chase down.
May 21 6:54 PM
Lou Lou C:Oh, I am hired by people, usually to catch their cheating husbands, boyfriends, etc.
May 21 6:55 PM
Lou Lou :Interesting, so many mistakes people make.
May 21 6:55 PM
Lou Lou :I saw your pictures.
May 21 6:56 PM
trust.care60:Oh ok..I guess its a nice work you have here
May 21 6:57 PM
Lou Lou C:Some people use so many alias, thinking they will never be caught, silly husbands! Dumber then dirt.
May 21 6:58 PM
trust.care60:hahaha..Sound funny..how long have you been doing this work
May 21 6:59 PM
Lou Lou :Be right back, so glad you're here. Nice to chat! That's why I will only date men who never married or are widowers. For years. Was always intested in uncovering things. BRB :)
May 21 6:59 PM
trust.care60:Ok
May 21 7:04 PM
Lou Lou :sorry had to answer the phone. I had replied to your email. You were in NY, but going to Ghana, something about being a gold dealer...
May 21 7:04 PM
trust.care60:Yes thats what i do..I buy and sell gold

IM CHAT #2

Participants:

Lou Lou
trust.care60

Message flagged
Monday, May 21, 2012 7:09 PM
IM May 21 7:09 PM

May 21 7:06 PM
Lou Lou :I don't join messenger lists. Sorry. I wish I'dknown you a few months ago, I sold a lot of the gold from Nigeria, and 24K from India. I have stones as well, but not sure how to go about selling them. Mostly beautiful green tourmaline with great color and clarity.
May 21 7:07 PM
trust.care60:Oh ok..I wish you could add me to your list so we can always talk on here and get to know more about each other
May 21 7:07 PM
Lou Lou :In my line of work, I often will take jewelry instead of cash. The women usually want to get rid of things from their cheating spouses. lol!
May 21 7:08 PM
trust.care60:Oh nice
Lou Lou :Nope, keep my self fairly private for a reason!
Lou Lou :bye bye.
May 21 7:09 PM
trust.care60:why cant we talk more..4

IM CHAT #3

Participants:

Lou Lou C
trust.care60

Message flagged
Tuesday, May 22, 2012 9:20 PM
IM May 22 9:20 PM

May 22 8:58 PM
Lou Lou :hi, how's your day?
trust.care60:My day was great and yours..?
Lou Lou :Still in Africa on your business trip?
trust.care60:Yes thats where i am..I told you yesterday
May 22 8:59 PM
Lou Lou :my day was great, my mom's still in the hospital. rainy here.
May 22 8:59 PM
trust.care60:Sorry about your mom..Hope she is responding to treatment
May 22 9:00 PM
Lou Lou /color]:do you have good internet access there, dependable power?
May 22 9:00 PM
trust.care60:We had a sunny day through out here
May 22 9:01 PM
Lou Lou :good, all my flowers are loving the rain, I'm pretty sure it's raining in NY as well, so you aren't missing much.
May 22 9:02 PM
Lou Lou :Got to go, but saw you online and thought I'd say hi. Nite, Lou lou
May 22 9:02 PM
trust.care60:Yes
May 22 9:03 PM
trust.care60:Ok nite..i will like us to discuss something important about my business next we meet on here ok..
Lou Lou :Well ,I have a few minutes. so if this is good, I'll keep my dog waiting for his walk! lol
trust.care60:Oh ok...Let me shot then
May 22 9:04 PM
trust.care60:Its about the GOLD i came to buy here..
May 22 9:04 PM
Lou Lou :yes
May 22 9:05 PM
trust.care60:I have to ship it back to the state to my lawyer and so saddly he passesd away last week during his cancer surgery
May 22 9:05 PM
Lou Lou :what do you do with the gold?
May 22 9:06 PM
trust.care60:I have to ship it to him in the state before i get there but since he is no more i need to find someone else to do this with..
May 22 9:12 PM
trust.care60:Are you there
trust.care60:<ding>
Lou Lou C:well I guess his partners will need to act on his behalf. I went to Suffolk Law School in Boston in 1986. I know that he has to have someone delegated to assume his practice/affairs in the event of his death. It's the law. So no one is ever "up a creek without a paddle, so to speak. Same with the medical profession. whoever he has in charge of his affairs will take good care of your business transactions. Thank goodness for you! So, no worries, my friend. What was your attorney's name? Perhaps I could contact his firm for you if you are having difficulties. It would be unethical for me to receive your things when it is mandated that someone handle the affairs. That's why I went into nursing, less hassles. lol
Lou Lou :Sorry, attorneys are known to be long winded...
May 22 9:13 PM
trust.care60:He is from Italy and he is my personal lawyer...He has no one change for him..
May 22 9:16 PM
Lou Lou :Well very confused, shipping to the states via an attorney in italy. well, anyway, the law is standard in all developed nations, did some international law with a firm for 4 yrs, you'll be okay. He has someone who will handle your affairs.
May 22 9:17 PM
trust.care60:I mean he comes from italy and thats where his firm is and i contact his wife and he said he has no one in charge for him..
May 22 9:18 PM
trust.care60:Remember i told you i am self employed so you can help me with this if you want too
May 22 9:18 PM
Lou Lou :I wish you much success in your gold buying venture. Do not worry. Contact his office, his secretary will connect you to whoever handles his estate. Well, his wife is mistaken. A lawyer always has a lawyer, we get sued, we have assets to be protected.
May 22 9:19 PM
trust.care60:ok
May 22 9:20 PM
Lou Lou C:I don't know you, other then from a couple of chats here. You shouldn't just trust anyone with your gold. good way to end up out of business. You could end up chatting with someone doing a 419 fraud. You have to be careful these days.

Email#1

To: loulou
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2012 11:59 AM
Subject: HELLO BEAUTY

How are you doing today..Am Patrick from bbpeoplemeet dating site and i want you to know you really got me attracted with the lovely words you have written on your profile about you..I want you to know am also new at this and am glad to meet someone who is also new..I will love to know more about you if you dont mind..This is a picture of me and my daughter attached to this email..Hope to hear from you soon...

Patrick
My response:

To: Patrick Phillips <trust.care60@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2012 5:48 PM
Subject: Re: HELLO BEAUTY

Hi Patrick, not sure why you emailed me directly, haven't read your profile, since i don't know your user name. My email isn't on the site, so guessing you just decided to try my username and yahoo?
Lou Lou

EMAIL #2

To: Lou Lou
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2012 1:06 PM

Nice to hear from you..Yes i got your email address from yahoo since you are a member..That is nothing to worry about..I just took my profile off the dating site because i have younger women writing to me and that is not what am looking for...I will love to know more about you on here if you don't mind...You have nothing to worry about..You are safe with me...Can you email me some pictures of you..Hope to hear from you soon..

Patrick

My RESPONSE:

To: Patrick Phillips <trust.care60@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2012 6:28 PM

Hi Patrick, new to yahoo as well, so not even sure how this email service works yet. Okay, sending my one and only pic I have saved on the pc. where do you live, since I can't read your profile, I know nothing about you...except there's nothing to worry about said the frog to the fly! I have been getting some very strange responses, obvious scams. Some guy wants to send his daughter to stay with me while he deploys to Iraq. Already professing his sincere deep affections to me...wack job. Must really love his daughter, that he'd send her to a virtual stranger...says he already told her she's getting a new Mommy?????? I have 2 step-daughters and love them, would never dream of sending them to stay with a stranger. They will always be my step-daughters even though we are divorcing.
ML

Email#3

Re: HELLO BEAUTY
Hide Details

Patrick Phillips

TO:

Lou Lou C

Message flagged
Tuesday, May 15, 2012 1:46 PM
Nice to hear from you again...Am also new to yahoo and this online dating,I live in New York but am ready to relocate to any part of this world where i will find the one lucky woman i can love and spend the rest of my life with..I want you to be very careful because about the people you meet online..I have heard there is alot of military scam so you need to be very careful..Dont accept anyones daughter and the best thing i can advise you to do is to ignore him and stop talking to him..I have one lovely daughter and i love her so much..I am a Self Employed Gold Merchant..I buy and Sell Gold..

WHAT AM LOOKING FOR IN A WOMAN
I have been married and have one kid, i cherish her very much. I am seeking a sweet, attractive woman who loves the Lord, a woman I can love unconditionally, devote myself to, pray with, protect, and to have a very close, loving, lasting relationship with. I want a woman who will become my best friend, soul mate, wife, and mother for our children. I want her to be loving, faithful, affectionate, kind, considerate, unselfish, sweet, romantic, sincere, with a sense of humor, and some intelligence.

I want a loving equal partner to share our lives together. I want to wake in the morning and look into her eyes and feel deep love for her.We have a morning devotion together. I want us to honor and respect each other through good times and bad times. I will cherish her like a fine diamond, give her all my love, and she will give me her love in return..One who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to go after it.

Patrick

IP: 41.218.253.160
Decimal: 702217632
Hostname: 41-218-253-160-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh
ISP: Ghana Telecom
Organization: Ghana Telecom
Services: None detected
Type: Broadband
Assignment: Dynamic IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information
State/Region: Greater Accra
City: Accra
Latitude: 5.55
Longitude: -0.2167

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Hoofard Cage, hoofardcage@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue May 29, 2012 3:05 pm

person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=5982421
USER ID: 5982421
Nickname: sincere
Name: hoofard
State/Region: Florida
City: Florida City

sincere: sorry this is it, hoofardcage@yahoo.com. you can add me and also buzz me as well

Email leads to FB..........
facebook.com/search/results.php?q=hoofardcage%40yahoo.com#!/hoofard.cage
Hoofard Cage
Worked at Other
Studied at Florida State University

Image Image Image

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Steven Williams, s.will2334@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:52 pm

badoo.com/01216747783/
Steven 55, Los Angeles, CA
About me
Emotionally stable, imaginative, open, outgoing, practical, very self-assured, self-reliant, trusting, warm, amiable, easy to get along with, easygoing, good sense of humor, avoids arguments, likes routine but can be very spontaneous, neat, efficient, dependable... did I brag enough? Was there anything I missed? LOL! Seriously... I am very easy going, have a great career, beautiful home, well … l traveled and have very eclectic taste. I am financially responsible and I would like the person I meet to be the same. I'm very down to earth, not phoney, bottom line guy.
Looking for
I am very attracted to intelligent women, beauty is just skin deep and the real connection is what lies within. Intelligence is the number one important attraction for me, more so than the physical, but I do like curvy women with long hair (not to sound shallow), however, that is just a preference, it really depends on the person first and foremost. She does not need to have a college degree(s), … but just smart with common sense. She must be fun, passionate, spontaneous, giving, romantic and sexy since I am a very passionate and romantic man. I am looking for a monogamous relationship with someone special to enjoy life with. I am not looking for anyone who is complicated nor has any hidden agendas. I respect and appreciate honesty and will give you the same. I am a lover, not a fighter. I know how to treat a woman and would like her to reciprocate in kind.

aka.....Steven Overburgh
badoo.com/01216746394/?r=41&p=9
Overbergh, 51
Miami Gardens, FL, United States
I am Strong man and also a wealthy man who loves to always share ideas. I'm laid back with my lovely daughter and also i am very active and also very caring and loving man as well. i am an honest man and also Kind man. i love to cook and also love to share everything with the one who is really Ready to make life

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Elbert Hubbard, elberthubbard10@live.com

Postby Bix » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:20 pm

badoo.com/01217191642/?r=41&p=2
Elbert 55, New York, NY
About me
I am a cute caring lovable man who is into anything really at this point in my life, whether it be a serious relationship or just Dating, but know my ultimate goal is to find a mate though.. I want to enjoy this phase of my life in my search and if my future mate happens to show up in front of me, I will not let her go.. My passions are meeting my future soul-mate/partner.. I believe I am a very … good man with a very big heart with modern qualities.. I'm pretty laid back, down to earth, a very positive person, enjoy the simple things in life..
Looking for
I look into the future with hope and would like to create a relationship based on respect, understanding, trust and love. Seeking a relationship with longevity and not just something will end in just a blink of an eye. I have a great sense of humor and can dish it out to make a sad day enjoyable. Honestly I've all that it takes to be a man, I don't really need anything from my partner. maybe in … terms of circumstances there might some kind of help from each other, helping to make things right. It's not all that easy meeting that rightful woman with all those qualities which I'm dreaming off, I love friends and family... I am a very sincere person who laughs easily, loves to tease and be teased and who communicates openly and honestly.

Can you kindly give me your msn address so that we can chat and know each other well..?
Mine is elberthubbard10@live.com can i have yours..?

Same picture abused here....

facebook.com/ryan.christoforo
Ryan Christoforo
Lives in Louisville, Kentucky
From Rome, Italy
About Ryan I am a sweet,romantic Man, I love to play golf I read,I play poker I am good at it. I am a good cook. I like to fish and I bait my own hook! I also like to veg out in front of the tv and watch movies sometime. I am not a bar hopper or a big drinker. Cant handle that. I want to meet someone with some of the same qualities. I am a great cuddlier. I am good hearted man and want to have fun in life. I am a very loving person and want to be with someone that can actually love in return not just say it but time will tell. I dont need it but I want it. There is a difference. I am fine with whom I am just want the right one to enhance it. Life is meant to share.The color of my eye is blue. For my ethnic am Caucasian. Also, my appearance am very attractive and am proud to talk about that. I am a Christian. My dear, for my personal traits, I am Serious, Kind, Confident, Smart, Responsible, Honest, Calm, Flexible, Elegant, Communicative, Sensitive, Gentle, Cheerful, Optimistic and Romantic.I am a happy person, I smile a lot, easy going and love the Lord - I'm easy going with a good sense of humor. I'm considerate' loving and supportive.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mike Brown, brownmike781@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:22 pm

Presently scamming on person.com
"cpgateway122"
Sacremento, USA

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Will Pert, willspee@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:39 pm

person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=6186554
USER ID: 6186554
Nickname: ActionMan
Name: Will
State/Region: Georgia
City: Atlanta
More about myself: Just a laid back male looking to make friends and see where it goes
She must know how to treat a man and know what she wants in life

IP: 41.210.23.27
ISP: Ghana Telecom
Organization: Ghana Telecom
Services: None detected
Type: Broadband
Geolocation Information
State/Region: Greater Accra
City: Accra

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:41 am

Robert Kent , kentrobert37@yahoo.com
His Tagged profile with one of his photos :
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5454479364" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Robert K

Faithful,Caring,Honest And No Games Or Drama

Nice to hear from you again.hope you are doing fine today.kentrobert37@yahoo.com am looking forward to meet you there and please try to send me some pics of you and a little about yourself.have a nice day and take care.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Tom Brain, tombrain599@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:49 pm

tom brain
Age & Gender: 52 Year Old Man
Ethnicity: Native American with Black Hair Color / Gray Eye Color

I am Seeking a: Woman
For: Long Term
My Education: PhD / Post Doctoral
My Profession: Government
My Marital Status: Windowed
I Want Children? Yes
I Have Children? Yes

My Interest Keywords / Tags
because over the years i have learned that friendship i s the best foundation for a romance.
but i am a relationship :-o

About Me
'm very easy going type of man with a great sense of humor, caring,honest,loyal , understanding partnership and love kids very much as well even if their not mine.. Also I'm in the process looking for a Loving and charming woman, who is serious,Compassion,Honest, Not Selfish so we can spend the rest of our lifetime together...

...i am serious here if u wish u can add me at yahoo (tombrain599@yahoo.com) ...

profiles on 999groups, BP ... banned on person

Return to “White Males”