It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:49 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Sweet K ---> klvmrg@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sweet K ---> klvmrg@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:12 am

ohh yes u got it right

Received: from [41.218.192.167]
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012
Accra, GH

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:44 pm

SEE: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 3&p=239679" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This brainless mollusc from Ghana is back again!

person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=6313549
USER ID: 6313549
Nickname: ville
Name: jeffery
State/Region: California
City: San Francisco

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:23 am

Kindheart M, ngell125050@yahoo.com
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5971266342" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Movies:romantic,comedy
TV:alot of them
Books:life for rent
Sports:golf
Interests:secret

Best Features: ngell125050@yahoo.com

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:29 am

resurfacing on FB as
Jesse Wood, jessewood1000@yahoo.com

tagged
Jesse W
Last Active: 17 hours ago
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Serious Relationship
Languages: English
Orientation: Straight

Image Image Image

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Patrick Casteneda, castenedapatrick@gmail.com

Postby Marisa » Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:36 pm

resurfaced on datehookup as klakintins_tx
datehookup.com/UserDetail.aspx?fmail=1&userID=268565246

Distance: 6.0 miles away
Height: 5 ft. 10 in.
Hair, Eyes: Black, Hazel
Body: Average
Ethnicity: White
Religion: Christian
Politics: Not quite sure
Education: Master's Degree
Income: $275,000 - $1,000,000
Job: Engineering
Smoke: Don't Smoke
Has Kids: Yes, living with me

About Me
am very easy man and i am very honest and happiness life and I am playful, romantic and well rounded. Comfortable in the country as well as the city. My tastes are varied and not static. I am a little rusty, on my Latin, dancing and would welcome, the opportunity, to practice. I am easy to talk to and a great listener. I have been told that I have a great, and gentle touch. My ideal match is one that constantly evolves. Mutual caring and joyfulness. Sensuality, laughter, a match based on trust, compassion, mutual respect. A mystery slowly, unfolding, and discovering the pleasure of companionship, tenderness. Pleasure, in both the physical and the emotional. Someone not afraid to break, out of the box, and enjoy life to the fullest.

junkmails:

Hi there,i must say am entangled like a spider in a web by your most captivating and well presented profile that seems to lay down all you need in a partner and what your expectations are too...Well to begin,am Patrick and lost a better half a couple of years back.I have one daughter and an Eskimo dog by name Otis...life is too short and washes away and soon its gone!..i will like to know more about you and see where destiny will permit us....Patrick

thanks for getting back to me my dear...i do have an email and its...castenedapatrick@gmail.com....hope to hear from you soon.patrick

mugu is on gmail, so I cannot get his IP, :( but I got his format:

patrick casteneda castenedapatrick@gmail.com

well to tell you a bit about myself,am Patrick casteneda and i was born in Palermo(Italia) and i have a bit of a Latin background..i was married for 19yrs but due to miscarriages here and there,we had only a daughter and trust me,she is a doll...I enjoy traveling, movies, plays, eating out. I still enjoy watching DVDs at home but don't do it as much as I used to as I am on the computer more these days or reading. My favorite color is blue. I like all kinds of music but my Favorite are country, classic r&b, pop. I do enjoy swimming, love to travel (part of my work), go to the theater, dine out, walk around, go hiking, camping, or just sit and relax at home...

i hold a masters degree in Applied Science in Oil and Gas Engineering which I specialized in evaluation procedures for Oil and Gas production facilities.I have worked with Kuwait Oil Company, a state owned oil company and one of the largest oil companies in the world where I worked as an engineer at the offshore facility unit.I have also worked for Exxon Mobil in UK for 2 years.When job was outsourced to Buenos Aires in Brazil, ---- Buenos Aires is NOT in Brazil!! Image I took a break on the oil and gas industry because my late wife did not like the idea of moving to Brazil. She decided we rather relocate to the US and we did, then i stopped working for oil and gas companies and established my own small business. I'm into international commodity trade and consulting. A career I enjoy very much. .One part of my job involves consultancy, where i become the bridge between buyers and sellers. You can call that an agent,broker or facilitator. The other part of it makes me an investor where i have to review business proposals and investment plans to know which is better to invest in. Not to confuse you, i am into International Commodity Trading and Investments. I trade in Petroleum Products such as: D2, JP54 and BCL, Scraps: HMS1&2 , Used Rails, Copper, Aluminum and Led, Precious Minerals: Gold Dust and Nuggets, Chemicals: Urea and CNSL and Art Sculptures. I also trade in Sugar, ThailandRice, Wheat, Shea Butter and other agricultural products.

The sad part of my life is I lost my late wife to a car accident a couple of years after we moved in here to United States. We were married for 19 years. It was indeed a hard moment to handle, but I must say that I have been able to deal with the situation and now ready to move on in life and to accept a new partner into my life. Sometimes life hits you with the unexpected and that was just one of them. It has made me strong and I'm ready to take any challenges that comes along...i will end it here but would be happy to hear from you as well.....be good and i have attached pictures of myself and my daughter karen.....Patrick

The same format, with the job description word in word is here with the different picture, stolen from a known source, will post separately:
singlesbee.com/US/ca/LosAngeles/MF/truelove1155.aspx
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Craig Winton, craigwinton107@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:40 am

person.com
USER ID: 6384969
Nickname: winton
Name: craig
State/Region: California
City: San Jose
Distance: 5384 ml (8665 km)
Last login: Aug 6, 2012, 12:38
BUSTED 12.40 :twisted:

winton: craigwinton107 @ yahoo dot com
null 12:36 winton: and you?

aslo here
lookingforlove.com/view.cgi?b=1&user=craigwinton107
User: Craigwinton107
I am a Male seeking a Female
58 years old
miami, Florida, United States
I am a loving, good-matured man, who is able to create comfort and happiness to give it to my beloved person. I am sincere, kind , honest and modest, the optimist with a good sense of humor, who treat her woman with love and care
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Mirjam
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Mirjam » Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:10 pm

This man is on Netlog as Mark Hardy.
Pictures he sent me are already on this post

Emailadress: justmark001@yahoo.com

IP adress: Ipadress Nigeria Lagos 41.155.42.229

His message:

My name is Mark,i am 52 years Old,I am Single (nine years ago), Causcian, blonde hair, brown eyes, 5' 9", 141 lbs.,short Hair and a healthy man. I am from Ocala,Florida. I am self-sufficient, handsome :mrgreen:

happy, secure, self-confident, psychologically aware, emotionally and financially secure.I love poetry, books, walks on the beach and cozy candlelight dinners. I enjoy movies, television, music, traveling, the desert, the quietness of the mountains, the ocean, sunrises and sunsets. I am comfortable in jeans or a nice english suit.

A nonsmoker/drinker, not into drugs (don't need them; I live in a natural high YEAH YOU ARE A NATURAL SCAMMER ! :mrgreen: ).
I believe in enjoying the good life and am high on it. I have a healthy attitude about God and the Bible :evil: . Im a very outgoing person, who loves to dine out travel and enjoy the simple life. Im a hopeless romantic and very affectionate. I have a good sense of humor and I like to make you laugh. I like to chill out with a good book or watch and movie and its even more fun when you have a special someone to do this with. Im very easy to get a long with and a very good listener

I am really a sincere and honest person :mrgreen: :twisted: .am caring,kind,friendlly very easy to get along with
am,social,romantic,passionate,intelligent,cool headed,adaptive,have a big heart and i do believe in the truth and honesty..cause honesty is the only key to human succes and with honesty..our dreams will just be the greatest and the best of all..i know its hard to be completelly honest. :mrgreen:

but i try to be who i am and do wat i know how to do best.no one really can change who i am or my personalty cause i believe in myself and my life is based on truth and its all about who i really am. YEAH AN UGLY MUGU :twisted:
cause i know the kind of person i am and they way i treat others.i really do care alot about others who care for me..cause i am a very caring person and my heart is so blessed and lovelly..

Well..i will really like to know more about you and ur motives and intensions getting to know my kind of person..cause my intensions is to get to know you,and really do know ur kind of person and build up a relationship with you and hopefully meet in person.. :disagree: cause its one of my policy that every one i do meet i try to make them completelly honest and happy cause i hate to make people feel bad..cause i really do believe that every one should at least be given a great chance to smile and share there feelings to each other.

Well,i am really looking for a woman whos completelly honest and sincere about her words and feelings whos ready for a long term relationship.whos ready to build up a family with someone real..i want a man :-o who i know i can have faith and completelly trust with all my heart..cause to make a standard relationship it must really be based on trust.love and trust are one big family and with both..a relationship will be the greatest you ever imagine....well..

i believe in devoting my time to my loved onces and making them real happy..cause they are my own familes and i always do look forward to that day i will get to meet my dream woman..and i know when he gets to meet me he will be so happy to get along with my kind of person too...

Well..this is abit about my personality which i would like to tell you..i like to listen to music and i like to swim,camp,shopping , bowling ,gardening , horse riding and reading and even dance too..music is really part of my life and i cant do without listening to music in a day..and my kind of music is R & b and a abit of jazz and Country music too..well i dont really have lots of hobbies i do but at least i know how to have fun by myself or with others and i like to hang out with sincere and honest people to exchange ideas and get to learn about each others..cause thats really the best way to build up your own life to care for others and get to know alot about them...

but i prefer hanging out with people i know i can trust and share alot with..but i know i look cool and sexy too.. :mrgreen: and i take care of my skin and body,cause as a Hair Designer you have to look cool so you can look different from others lol...well thats how i treat my self good in the marketing industry..i like to make my own things more beautifull but i dont want to be the center of attraction lol Well..i will really love to hear more from you :disagree: and hopefull get to know your motives and intensions towards me cause i really would want to work towards getting to meet you in person and hopefull see what happens next...

I will look for your email and hopefully you will be able to tell me more about you and lets get to know each other in a honest and sincere way,have a lovelly day and take good care of yourself

Take care

Mark
-----------------------------------------
Bye, Mirjam

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Mark Handy, smalldollerforlife91@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:15 pm

smalldollerforlife91 at netlog

Name
Mark Hardy
Date of birth
13/08/1962
(3 more days)
United States

junkmail:

Hello,
It is nice checking out your profile and it is really so lovely and i will just take out of my time to get to know you better and see where the lord and Chemistry leads us too right from there.Luckily we could be Lucky to work things out. can You please just try to add me my yahoo instant messenger as smalldollerforlife91 at yahoo, am online right now to chat with u , or you text my cell phone number (352) 340-0763 Will be waiting to read from you ASAP
Awaits your Humble Response,
Mark

realized he gave a wrong email!! tries to correct his boo-hoo, but too late! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

here is my email justmark001 at yahoo i am online now

smalldollerforlife91@yahoo.com:

on FB:
http://www.facebook.com/ibraheemyoung.dollar" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Young Choi Kang Taa
Went to mapoly
In a relationship
From Lagos

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:12 am

another email for him is daniel.obrien65@yahoo.com

Was on datehookup, but got booted :twisted:

sent me this junk:
hello my dear how are you are and what are you doing now and my name is Daniel and you can add me in yahoo mail in .......daniel.obrien65@yahoo.com OK so that we can have are chat there OK
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Thomas Cameron, thomas_me001@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:04 am

resurfaced on netlog as cameron_thomas

Name
Thomas Cameron
Date of birth
08/06/1953
United States

junkmails:

Hello am Thomas from Texas.I was browsing through the profiles when I came across yours and it interest me to contact you and I hope we could get the chance to know more about each other. You've got a nice photo .. Thomas

I,m very easy going & fun loving and very caring and well behaved man I love the beach, just learning to surf; I???ve only road in maybe eight waves but I have fallen on my face quite a bit. I like to roller blade.I get out a lot down along the beach . The park offers fine surf bathing along 6.5 miles of ocean beach, one-half mile of bay beach for still water bathing, and two swimming pools.I am a Private Investor and also owns a manufacturing company.I am honest and i am looking for an honest partner.A woman who is going to show me true love and passion.Respectful and serious intentions for a long relations and marriage.Trust is everything,honesty.Someone who I can share my day with and hold in my arms forever. Can you tell me a little about you....
my yahoo address is thomas_me001@yahoo.com
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:27 pm

Now he is Joseph Harris, joeharris_64@yahoo.com
http:/ /www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5972596199 Joseph H

Tagline:Looking For My Betterhalf

am looking for my soul mate
contact me joeharris_64@yahoo.com

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:02 am

His another name is Caleb W, wcaleb14@yahoo.com

http:/ /www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5964023508 Caleb W

hello how are you doing there..can i please get a little bit of your time to explain some thing to you..
my email is wcaleb14@yahoo.com and hope you can email me from time to time there..smiles

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James Lsmu Dunne, jamesdunn226@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:05 pm

hoverspot.com/profile.php?UserId=3386435
James Lsmu
Male, 48 Years Old
From Rietavas, LT
can’t tell much about myself, I think that one cannot be objective when telling something about oneself. People I know say that I am very polite and generous to others. And I myself, believe that I am very single-minded, because I always do my best to get what I want. At the same time I am a shy person, may be that is the reason why I try to find some new acquaintances here, as it seems a bit easier here. I am very accurate. I can certainly say that I am a healthy person, because I do everything to keep my mind and body always in a good shape!

Hi,
James is the name. To tell much about myself, I think that one cannot be objective when telling something about oneself.
I am here in search of a decent a relationship and also friends and I hope we can be friends on here.
I am very polite and generous person. And I believe I am very single-minded, because I always do my best to get what I want.I am a shy person, may be that is the reason why I try to find some new acquaintances here, as it seems a bit easier here.
I am very accurate. I can certainly say that I am a healthy person, because I do everything to keep my mind and body always in a good shape! I eat healthy food, I don’t have any bad habits, like drinking and smoking
I will like to know a brief about you if that is convenient for you?
Have a nice and blessed day
James

facebook.com/jameslsmu.dunne.9
James Lsmu Dunne
Employers Self Employed (Business).
College Lietuvos sveikatos mokslų universitetas
Kaunas.
HIGH School Vilniaus Licėjus,
Vilnius, Lithuania
I can’t tell much about myself, I think that one cannot be objective when telling something about oneself. People I know say that I am very polite and generous to others. And I myself, believe that I am very single-minded, because I always do my best to get what I want. At the same time I am a shy person, may be that is the reason why I try to find some new acquaintances here, as it seems a bit easier here. I am very accurate. I can certainly say that I am a healthy person, because I do everything to keep my mind and body always in a good shape!

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Randy Gupter, randygupter@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:40 pm

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5963899657
Jonathan H
57, New York, NY

do you mind giving me your yahoo now so that we share more words and see what goes on
randygupter@yahoo.com

A squirming scammer who realises his story dosn't add up!
i have been scammed before

i came online here a month ago and i met a lady who is 32 years.said to me he;s from Texas and i like to chat with her.mean while she was a scammer from africa and probarbly i sent money to for her plane tickit .and that i sent 12.000& to her .so when i saw that i decide to go to west africa to look for her,so i decide to inform it to the FBI .so they toke care of it and they cought her ,mean while she was a guy

.i ask him why he did that and he told me is because there;s no money at home so he use to scam to take care of his parent.so i feel pity for his parent if not how he was looking with his parent .i would ;ve dropped him to the police ,but he did a good thing with the money so i decide to build a children's home for the kids to get place to laid their head..and a school for them to gain a better life.......so i use to go for visit when they need something

Nette1962
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Billy Randy, billy_randy@rocketmail.com

Postby Nette1962 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:45 pm

yahoo avatar already posted

http:/ /www.facebook.com /billy.randy.37
Billy Randy
Worked at Engineer
Studied at Australian Catholic University - Fitzroy, Victoria
Liverpool, New South Wales, Australia
Male