It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:05 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Sweet K ---> klvmrg@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

469-353-7704

Postby Bix » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:31 pm

tagged.com/profile/6062590920
Richatd S
56 · New York City, NY

How are you doing pretty, your beauty is absolutely stunning, wanna get to spoil you, will you be my sugar baby, text me, 4693537704 , alaye jasi :twisted: :twisted:
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

469-353-7704

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

raffallojonathan@gmail.com - diff. pics

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:33 am

same email and same scammer as here: viewtopic.php?p=530830#p530830

IP: 89.238.178.21 M247 Ltd.; bad IP proxy

Scams on G+ with pictures of a different man:

=> /plus.google.com/u/0/110383313152740821930

Raffallo Jonathan
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Johnson Hackman, Skype: johnsonhackman567

Postby Bix » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:45 pm

Johnson Hackman
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sweet K ---> klvmrg@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:54 pm

Harris White

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Frank Miller, g.frankmiller9944@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:43 pm

matchdoctor
dsfvdgv5345
56-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 42 - 79
New York, New York, United States
I am hopping to someone
about myself:
looking to meet a woman that i can spend the rest of my life with in good times and in bad times as well, A woman that I can love and cherished with all my whole being and heart and I pray to God almighty that he will provide me with that kind of a woman someday in my life
about my children:
I am having one child called Alexander and he's now 16 years old.. He's so kind, awesome like his dad..Lol.. He's so friendly.. He's in the school now..I love him so much
about my work:
I love my work, I love help my country and also assist those that needs help.. I love to protect and secure everybody around.. I always makes them feel so proud of
the person I would like to meet:
I'm proud of myself in being honest and most trustworthy, I seek that in a mate, someone who is compassionate yet understanding who has a calm behavior and a great personality

Hello pretty,
I was surfing through profiles after a short time on this site and i came across your picture, it really attracted me, so i stopped and decided to read your profile and wow, your profile is just as great as your picture itself. What a beauty! You definitely got your appearance so attracting and appealing. I guess nobody is gonna skip your profile without sending you a message. You look far younger than your age.Is what you have on this site a correct statement of your age? I find it interesting in getting to know you and for us to learn something about each other,It's been a cool day and I hope to read from you again and if you don't mind we can start communication as well,you can leave me your e-mail address or you can write to me at (g.frankmiller9944@gmail.com) and I will reply you back ,I hope you find it calm reading my short lines,take care and hope to read from you again..
With Regards
Frank Miller

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Frank Miller, g.frankmiller9944@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:04 pm

see also....
www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php ... 40#p535840

Hello Dear,
How are you doing,hope you are fine?Well i am happy to hear from you and also want us to get to know each other better.i want you to know that you are the only one that i am communicating with,i am new to online dating and i have being on matchdoctor for just some days.

Well let me start by telling you about my family background,I was born and raised in NYC,my Dad is from NYC and my Mum is form London, when i was 10yrs old my Dad past away and my Mum relocated to London. i had my Secondary and University Education in London and I was the only child of my mum and my Mum is the only family i have .

I lost my wife Five years ago on a unto car accident, since then i have been bored and lonely. Am happy to met you online i just say i should open the site and try my luck and here you are, i want us to be serious about getting to know each other and lets know whats the future holds for us.

So let me tell you a little about me,I am a Vet Doctor by profession, and I have many of the personality traits that you might expect to go along with the profession: I am compassionate, gentle,perceptive, intuitive, communicative, loyal,reliable, trustworthy,analytical, ethical (Hmmm..I sound like a boy scout,don't I?) However, I do not fit the bill of an intellectual, as I am far more interested in people than in scholarly pursuits. I love my work, and find great satisfaction in helping people. I leave work at the office, and If am off duty?I am at home.

Friendship is a gift that's fair in all things, its roots from ones heart involves memories that stay not for a while but for a life time..My mind tells me that you are a special and nice person.i will want to know more about you.hope to hear from you soon.

we can do chat on hangout messenger or Skype because i do already, i hope you are able to figure that out and either write me on my regular email or add me to your hangout messenger or Skype list so we can chat instantly ..I am waiting for your pictures too..

Remain Blessed
Frank.

george.kelm
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Active on Facebook

Postby george.kelm » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:48 pm

We contacted Facebook about what he is doing but they won't do anything I know he's scams widows out of money has them buy an iTune card for 50 bucks and send him a pic of the numbers for his sick grandchild

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Active on Facebook

Postby jaga » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:43 pm

Welcome george.kelm

Thank you for reporting a Nigerian mafia.
Block them and ignore them without confrontation.

Kindle report fake profile, phone numbers, email address, stolen pictures then block and ignore.

Pictures documented here:
viewtopic.php?t=39650#p206784

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

tylerkeith106@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:40 am

craigsdating.com/profile/5440425
tylerkeith
Male , 52 , seeking Female
Edmonton, AB

Hi, I look through your lovely profile and it caught my interest. Can It be you? I look at as a process of getting to know someone and make good friendship from far and near, how do you see it yourself? I will appreciate if you give me chance to know you, If so drop me a note in my emai:( tylerkeith106@gmail.com) I wait to read your message.thank

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Pedro , +1 940 859-0127

Postby minerva » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:16 pm

seem His Pic already in RS

GL

SingleGuyInLosangeles1959
60 - Male / Straight
White/Caucasian / Catholic
Height: 4'10"
Non-Smoker / Grown Children
Los Angeles, CA, US
2 Photos

Öffentliches Profil

Tell us a little about yourself: I am long truck driver, i enjoy travelling, i am loving and caring, i have a great sense of humor. I love nature and honesty is my best policy.
I speak these languages: English
My turn-ons and what I’m looking for in a person: A loving and caring woman with the fear of God and must be honest.

CHAT

From SingleGuyInLosangeles1959

Fr, Dez 15, 2017
8:06

Hello pretty woman , i came across your profile and i would like to be your friend.

Mo, Dez 18, 2017
6:11

I live in Los Angeles,Pedro is my name,I am presently single, i am a truck driver and i enjoy travelling alot. Well these are all i can say for now. Please, allow me know you a little too.

Di, Dez 19, 2017
6:43

Well, its so good to know a little about you and it's indeed my pleasure having you here. any way i ant you to know that i got no time checking and sending emails because i am a very busy man and most times on the road. My take on this is to have each other's number so we can communicate always even while am busy. Do have a nice day and take proper care of yourself.

Do, Dez 21, 2017
3:24

+1 940 859-0127 that is my number , you can also send me yours too. Have a nice and also,am looking forward to hearing your beautiful voice soon.

ImageImage
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sweet K ---> klvmrg@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:44 pm

Next chat

Di, Dez 26, 2017
6:32

Hello my friend, Merry Christmas to you my dear. I haven't been around I traveled for a supply and got back home at night yesterday.I hope you are fine ? Please drop me your number so we can communicate, am off and home till next year.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

thomaswalter617@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:02 pm

Thomaswalter
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: Arizona
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height:
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree
IP: 41.218.253.203 Accra, Ghana
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

thomaswalter617@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:51 pm

Thank you for your sweet words, I will appreciate it more if i see a pictures of your first

IP: 41.218.237.42 Accra, Ghana

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Andrea Antonio, Andrea80691@gmail.com & andreaantonio691@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:27 am

.interpals.net/Andrea80691aro
Photos Andrea80691aro Andrea Antonio, 60 y.o.
City of London, United Kingdom [Current City & Hometown]
Online now

andreaantonio691@gmail.com >>>> skype
martin.antonio511

minerva

Bookmark and Share

willsbarclay1145@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:57 pm

Return to “White Males”