It is currently Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:47 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Stan Frazier - sf76019@yahoo.com tt2719@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
kbo
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby kbo » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:42 pm

I think he is Stan Frazier. I got his letter in March. Its exactly the same.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

RSfan
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: james edmond smith - lovingdadsmith@yahoo.com

Postby RSfan » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:09 pm

Hi kbo -

Welcome. The reason I posted the entire e-mail is so that other potential victims can Google key words....is this how you found this e-mail today....from Google? I am just curious. Google is how I discovered my first scammer. I hope that you post the information you have on him to protect other potential victims. I have only been a member for just over a month, but this web site has really been a lifesaver for me. Again, welcome :)

@ Duckhunter, I agree 100% with your input....thank you. :love:
Google is my best friend

kbo
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby kbo » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:22 pm

I think he is Stan Frazier. I got his letter in March. Its exactly the same.
Stan Frazier wrote to me in March. 2 months later I sent him a phone. He then had his god mother start calling me. Her name was Sandy Worren or Sondra. Her Missouri ph is 417-559-5499 - you can still get her email. Supposedly she is taking care of his 10 yr old son John while Stan is working in Istanbul installing GPS systems for a turkish oil company. He couldnt pay for the software needed to get the job done..blah blah blah.
His match.com id is myselfhappy2719@talkmatch.com. His email is tt2719@yahoo.com and the working ph is 01190548894479.
Both his parents were deceased and Sandy and his son were all that was left.
He claimed he had houses in Arlington, tx, Atlanta, GA, Pensacola and Pittsburg.
He liked using phrases like "God is not asleep." He calls you wife, angel, queen. He always says Helllloo babe.
He also likes to talk about the veins in his penis and when he has sex he is a sex god- can make it twirl and a dance. Always wanted a daughter. He once asked me to moneygram a woman in Ventura, CA named Carol Washington. He definitely has help in the states.

kbo
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby kbo » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:26 pm

My family found his name on this site for me and when I read about him, it made me really sick. I did get scammed. I also met a girl in Arlington scammed by the same guy with same pics. WE had same phone numbers for him. I made a fake facebook page without a picture hoping other women would find it. He has a friend on his old facebook page named BArry Rudolph who also has a picture of the kid with the red and white striped shirt. I am new to on line dating and had no idea this happened. Im sick.

RSfan
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby RSfan » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:11 pm

@ kbo.... :applause: :applause: Good job!

Do you happen to still have any e-mails that you exchanged with Stan Frazier, by chance? It would be good if you could post them (copy & paste, but leave your personal info deleted). Also, one of the most useful things we need from the e-mail is the IP address, which is obtained from the header. If you read in the Forum on this web site, you will find directions on how to look up an IP address. You will see that I have posted the IP address that came with each e-mail. Again, thank you for posting and for being here. We certainly do understand how difficult this is....I just went through it myself. :roll: It gets better.

Boomer :cool:
Google is my best friend

kbo
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby kbo » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:17 pm

I still have a voicemail from him. He sounds kindof drunk and it wouldve been late for him to call. I also have a voicemail from his so called mom to please send him money. Her phone was and is still a legit ph number. I got her voicemail this morning. I also called the Forsyth Missouri Sherriff asking him to please check it out. I filed a complaint with the FBI on their website and the local police department. I am really hoping they can find the woman here. Carol Washington was supposedly her sister and I bet she is really the woman he calls mom. She showed photo ID and an address. I confirmed with Moneygram but they wont give to me. I have letters to post to follow.
Maybe Im just blind ...although this guy definitely had an accent he wrote English pretty good. Alot of times I just thought he might be abbreviating like you would in a text.

duckhunter
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby duckhunter » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:50 pm

Our perception can be somewhat selective. I remember when my scammer, having freshly arrived in NG from New York, told me there were 'nikade' children running around in the streets. I thought it was cute at the time ... :-o
Help us keep scammers stupid Post his details here to warn others, then walk away without explanation. Confrontation alerts scammers & makes them change their identities...which makes all your hard work outdated. It messes with their minds if they don't know why you walked away.

kbo
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby kbo » Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:52 pm

This is one of the first letters sent to me from Stan Frazier. I have nearly a dozen. Do you want me to post them all?

Subject: Re: It's me Stan from match.com
Sent: Apr 8, 2011 3:17 PM

I am glad to hear from you again, there goes the smile on my face again. I always notice a gentle smile on my face whenever i get a message from you and that is a good sign i guess, i am still skeptical about this online dating but as they say it doesn't hurt to try so i am trying to see if my soul mate is somewhere on the internet. My Father was German and my Mother was British, I was born in Europe and moved to the USA when i was 12Year.I want to find a like-minded woman where we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue their interests as well and also make each other feel happy, loved, cared, wanted and satisfied. I have several hobbies such as swimming, bowling, playing softball, shooting pool, fishing, and more, and would like someone to share that with, as well as she is sharing her interests with me. I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, not easily tempered or upset, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work, it needs hardworking, understanding, loving, caring, Honesty, faithfulness, God fearing, no cheating and most importantly being there to help each other in terms of need, help, etc... You have to be there for each other in every situation no matter what for the sake of love that you have for each other and in this way, there's going to be an endless love. As I mentioned earlier, I like to do things with the other significant person in my life, but I also encourage her to go out and spend time with friends and pursue her own interests and hobbies as well. I believe that time spent apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we do spend together even better. I'm not one who cheats in a relationship; one woman is enough trouble hahahahahaha I don't have the time to juggle 2 or more. hahahahaha I also want to be in a relationship where I can totally trust the other person and not dwell on how the relationship is not working. I do not expect a woman to be a servant to me, spending all her time working and and cleaning; I believe there is give and take in a relationship, and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook, clean, and I have no problem doing that. I consider myself to be a honest and truthful person and expect the same in return and hope you have no problem with that. I am not "materialistic"!! I would rather have someone to respect, care for, and love from my heart, than money!! Yes, money is nice, but it can't buy you true love nor natural happiness. I just want it to be, that anything we were to own, as ours, not mine or yours. Yes, I know that there are something's that will be mine, and hers ? I want to be able to spoil her" by opening a door for her, or carrying things for her, taking her shoes off when she's back from work, for no special reason, but that I care for her and love her and she means the whole world to me, that is the reason i won't just fall in love with anybody. I have to fall in love with a woman that is worth my love. I love going out, taking walks down the park and thinking about my life, I love observing nature and watching spooky movies is also one of my hobbies. I'm a really sensitive and attentive man. I'm an observer of people, I like to figure people out. I like to notice the small detail about people. I like to know what makes them tick and what excites them.. I like to know how to make them happy, how to make them feel special. I can be really romantic with my woman and I like to surprise her by doing special things. Like leave a flower on her car windshield and make things that will make her feel sweet, loved, wanted and make her feel like the happiest woman in the world and having the best man in the world. She has to be worth it, she should show me love in return to make me feel good knowing she loves me too. I long to be intimate only with my future soul mate so that we can be able to give unbridled passion. When I find the woman who I feel is my soul mate, I look forward to when we can spend time alone, cuddling on the sofa, watching TV/films. Making out, caressing and kissing. I can't wait to make love with my future soul mate. I am a sexual person and I love the thought of being intimate with her in every way because she's my world. I have been lonely for a while now, it's been a long time for me BUT i will rather wait to find someone that i have feelings for, someone that has feelings for me too. Sex can be bought but love making can't be bought. Are you serious about meeting someone? I'm serious and ready. I have been hurt by my Ex and yet I have so much passion and love that I want to pour out on one special woman. I want to make her feel like there is no better woman on the face of the earth. I don't want to put her on a pedestal because that would not be fair on her. But I want her to know that she has one man who thinks that she's is so important, so needed and wanted. I want her to feel that he has someone who is loyal to the utmost, faithful and dedicated to her needs. On one condition, that she loves me truly. It has to be 2 sided. I'm not wealthy and don't expect someone to attempt to deceive me or "play" me. And I know you are never going to do such a thing to me. Everybody makes mistakes and I usually give people the benefit of the doubt, I do not want to meet someone who may think that they will take advantage of me or lie to me and cheat on me under false pretences, because you know I am a man and men need to be treated with love, respect so that they can also give that back in return. I have a few questions for you to answer, What are your religious views? Do you believe in a God? What are your views about an afterlife? How should we agree to handle arguments? If you're mad about something how will you let me know? If you're having problems would you talk it out or keep it inside? Do you like sharing your feelings? What are your views about same sex friends? How do you feel about ex-lovers being friends? How important is a girl's or guy's night out ? I hope you are having a good day out there, i will be thinking of you and hoping to hear from you soon, Will you pls send me some of your pics? Smile, Stan.

kbo
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby kbo » Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:06 pm

Here is letter 2 from tt2719@yahoo. Mr. Stan Frazier
He has 2 IP addresses. Both I think from Istanbul, Turkey but dont know how to verify 93.182.81.20 and 93.182.81.42
Subject: Re:Thinking of you !!!!
Sent: Apr 18, 2011 8:06 AM

Hi sweetheart, Good morning, how was your night and how are you doing this beautiful morning ? I am sorry that i was not able to reply to your email yesterday, i was so tired when i came in from Church and i knew i wouldn't send you a short message so i want to take my time to read your heart felt messages and send you one too. I have been smiling since the time we are sending each other a text, i keep asking myself how lucky am i to have come across you kris. You seem to be everything i am looking for in a woman and i will do everything in my power to make this a success story. I am tired of loneliness and it is time to settle down and have a good life. Honey,I have No problem about you keeping up with standards in keeping the house clean, i will like to help you do the house works but if we cant do it then we would hire people to do it for us, all i want is to be happy with you and spend enough time together. If you ever fall asleep when i want to make love to you then i will make hot love to you in your dreams, babe don't ask if i want to love you. I really want to love you with my whole heart and i feel it so deep in my heart. I know God has a lot in store for us and i cant wait till we really start opening the packages because God brought us together, we have to be grateful to him and do everything to show him some appreciation. I want to keep you forever kris. I have been thinking of everything lately last night and it brought tears to my eyes. We have to be strong and determined to make this work my dear because nothing good comes easy, i know that we will go through some stormy weather BUT i want all my dreams with you to become reality and i want you to be mine with no doubt. kris i want you to also understand that life can not change but people and things on earth can change, only true love with no doubts and faith cannot be changed, I do care so much about you and i love you so much and i want you to understand that when love is present, some things and people will try to come between it and you know true love comes once in life SO i don't want any human being OR anything to come between us.. PLEASE !!! And i don't want you to compare our love life with any other man that has been in your life because we have a great future and because if you do you might lost this true love. I'm telling you all this because love is a hard thing and it comes in strange ways that you never think of and people will think you are a fool but they never know what you think and reason why you did what you always do and i want you to know there is reason for everything, life is a journey which most people don't understand and it cant be walked alone, I need you by my side and i also need to hold you tight make you look the best and smart to the people who think you are not good enough. I want a woman that will only be a lady at the appropriate times, yet can be sexually and expressively free during our intimate moments (not just sexual intimacy but being able to express and reveal your true inner self kind of intimacy, a woman that has compassion for others and passions for life, as I do... A woman that love life and handle it in a simple way, A woman that is full of humor and love to laugh. One with kindness, unselfishness, intelligence, traditional values, drive and ambition, a woman that loves soft sensual kisses, scented candles, foot massages, and sexually active because i love it..(and yes I do give great massages). Ideally I like a woman that takes care of mind, body and spirit, doesn't party very often i.e. (nightclubs). a woman that I can talk to anytime, share our hopes, dreams and fears with her, smile together and have good fun, the way she tilts her head when she speaks, the glows in her eyes when she wants something, her confidence, poise and demeanor, the way she treats her man and essential embodies, the things that separates a date from a fiancee, a shorty from a wife, a one night stand from a "life time Partner". I hope this tells you something about me..... I am not in a rush finding that lover and I don't intend spending the rest of my life all alone. I want my best friend, a woman who will compliment me in everything, a woman who will see me as the joy of her life, a woman I can be the cause of her everyday smiles and who is very much family oriented. kris, from the things you say, i believe you posses all these and i believe you are the woman i have been looking for all my life. I hope you have come to stay my dear, please don't go. I will do everything to keep you forever and i hope you do the same honey. Baby, nothing will ever make me change my mind about you. You don't have any idea how i feel about you right now, the computer is not the best place to express feelings and emotions so i will wait to show you in person how i feel about you.When we talk about happiness, i mean true happiness, natural happiness, not because of anything but because we love each other deeply and want to stay together forever. That is the kind of happiness i have been looking for all my life, if you are ready to give me that then i am going no where but be with you for the rest of my life kris. It is not about having a lot of children, it's about giving them the best education, moral values and love they need when growing up and i am sure with you we will make sure the kids get the best, John needs someone like you to care for him, his mom has not been there for him all this while and it makes him sad seeing other boys with their moms, i keep telling him one day i will find a woman to love us for real and it will be forever. I told him i found a woman on the internet and i asked him to pray that things work out fine, he asked for your pictures and i showed him your picture , he said you are beautiful and he will pray for me. Once again, I want to let you know that you have been on my mind all day. I am very much interested in building a solid relationship with you, you know it takes a lot to find true love and it take a lifetime to keep it alive. I am sure that someday soon we will meet and see how much of love we can share and i am ready to stay FOREVER. I want to tell you the few things i know about love, You know love is a gift from God which cannot be seen or touched. It is felt by our heart, it gives us joy, sometimes sorrow(which we never want), but it's just part of it because love is an unexplained feeling felt by individuals which makes them happy and able to have inspiration from it and I pray that our love will never bring us sorrow (AMEN). Love is a precious gift that you receive, and you need to give it with caution! Love is true when it comes from the heart, not from the mouth. Love is understanding, caring and forgiving. Love isn't how well you know someone, it is how they make you feel. There are no rules when it comes to love. Love is a matter of time. I need someone who will appreciate me for everything that I am. I do have bad habits I know I haven't told you that at all(smile), I sometimes eat from the pot if i do the cooking myself and bite my nails too if there is something going wrong with my work. I miss having a complete family as well, I need to be with one person who will be my last and true love, i mean i don't want a broken home any more. Right now I am so into you and want to see if we can share a very great level of chemistry.. It will not be easy but I will try my best to make it work with you because i am beginning to fall in love with you. I don't think you can say you don't like something unless you've at least given it a try to know for sure. I believe that life should be lived so that you always have a good story to tell, so in that spirit searching for adventure and the one woman that will be my soul mate forever, My heart choose you ****. I also love the simple things in life, going to dinner (or making it at home), This is enough for now before you start getting bored. I will wait to read from you my sweetheart. Till then, Kisses and hugs. Stan.

(now these letters make me sick.!)

RSfan
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby RSfan » Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:48 pm

Hi kbo,

Thank you for posting these two e-mails from "Stan". You are correct that the two IP addresses are from Turkey on the 2nd e-mail. I tracked many of the e-mails from my scammer(s) and found that each message could have different IP addresses. Do you have the IP address for the 1st e-mail you posted here? I am no expert on this, but you have done a very good thing by posting these two e-mails. This way, when a potential victim Googles certain words or phrases, it will bring them straight to this web site. You may very well save someone from greater pain and financial loss. :applause:

There is a wonderful section on this web site for "Victim Support", if you look under the Forum, you will see it. Also, there is a chat room where you can join us for live conversations if you have questions or just want to chat with other members. I stings a lot when you first discover being scammed, but all the people here understand what you are going through because the majority of us have been there, too. Be strong and you are not alone. :kissing:

Boomer ;)
Google is my best friend

kbo
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

stan frazier

Postby kbo » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:33 am

This is the stan frazier who scammed me from match.com . I dont remember his login id but here is his profile on Facebook
Stan Frazier, contractor, arlington, tx
I'm generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, easy-going, I value a good sense of humor. and I don't think that I'm too critical about things, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work. I like to do things with the other significant person in my life, but I also encourage her to go out and spend time with friends and pursue her own interests and hobbies as well. I must be frank with you ever since I have divorced from my marriage, I have been living a life of solitary with my Job. I need somebody that can make me feel and experience love again.

So feel free to contact me if you like my profile. Thanks for visiting my profile.

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: stan frazier

Postby BrightStar » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:42 am

Do you have his email ??? because I have known this "Stan Fazier" !!! :shock:

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=38695" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

kbo
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby kbo » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:40 am

There are 2 emails he is using as of july 4th. Sf76019@yahoo.com and tt2719@yahoo.com. The 76019 is the zip code for arlington texas and what it said on his facebook and match.com site. He scammed me and I have met another girl who he scammed late june 2011. He used a new set of pics for us but I've tried my best to find him. He has another fb page without a picture that also shows arlington address and university of pennsylvania. The fb page with this picture has no friends and I did report it to the site. The 2nd fb page, he has 4 friends. 2 of those are other names reported as scammers on this site. Lastly, there is a woman on his fb page. I wrote to her to warn her but she never responded. Its a but strange. I would love to know more about your experience with this guy. His last IP address puts him in istanbul tukey and I know that's where he picked up money from western union. The first time I sent money I accidently wrote Stanly Michael frazier and they wouldn't let him get the money. I had to fix it. Last but not least he has an american woman helping him in ventura, california. She picked up money from moneygram under the name carol washington. She still has an active verizon ph number. I've been to the police and fbi. Can't get anyone to check it out.
The girl he scammed in florida reported him March 6th as a scammer to match.com. They didn't take it down. If they had, he would have never found me later that month. If i thought sueing them would get attention and force them to be a more responsible site I would.

firefly

Bookmark and Share

Postby firefly » Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:57 am

With the same pic on Facebook, Randall Burri, uid 100001580367032, protected profile. Has worked at Self-employed, Studied at University of Miami, Lives in Jacksonville, Florida, From Miami, Florida, Interests: Jesus Daily, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, KLCC...

With the yahoo id tt2719@yahoo.com he was online today.

kbo
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Stan Frazier - sf76019@yahoo.com tt2719@yahoo.com

Postby kbo » Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:11 pm

Dont know if this helps anyone else but Stan liked to sing 2 songs all the time.
Birthday Sex, and No Air by Jordan Sparks

Return to “White Males”