It is currently Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:50 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

David Knilly, davidknilly@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Wed May 09, 2012 3:39 am

knilly on 4ppl

I am a:Man
Birthday:21.08.1961

About me

Am David knilly 51 years of age, A single parent, Originally from Australia..My Mom was from Sydney (Australia) and my Dad in USA .I Was born and raised in Australia for 30 years before moving to USA (Washington)...I Lost my Dad through a Fatal accident when I was 20 years old, But for my mom is still alive in Sydney (Australia) Living with my only son, Also I Lost my Wife through divorce some years ago! Which really pain me but you know I had nothing to do about it since she betayed ...Now i live in USA (Washington), Is very boring been single especially during the winter when you have no woman besides you lol, Now Family is very important to me, I like to stay active with home improvement projects, working in the yard, and doing volunteer work for a local non-profit organization. I like to relax by watching a little TV or a movie; enjoy outdoor activities like a long walk through hiking trails, a little fishing at the pond, four wheeling, or just sitting on the deck sharing thoughts and ideas with someone special. I like doing “Normal” stuff together like house hold tasks, shopping, running errands, casual dining, cooking out on the grill and “hey, let's go check out that new me. Doing something for you that will make you say “WOW” (in a good way) gives me a great feeling. I really do like doing home maintenance/improvement projects (Did I mention I’m kind of handy to have around?)

About you

I have known no better feeling in my life than to be loved, respected, appreciated, and trusted by a woman with whom I can share feelings with. Simply stated, I’m looking for a woman that will give me that feeling back. I’m looking for that very rare combination of honesty, loving and caring that has eluded me for so long. I’d like to meet a woman who is emotionally available, emotionally secure, and wishes to be in a committed marriage relationship when she finds the right man. She will know what she's looking for in a man and be able to appreciate him when she finds him. She will be open, honest, and willing to communicate her wants, needs, and desires. The last sentence was very important to our promises…why it is sooo difficult for some people to just say what they mean and mean what they say! She will be kind, considerate, compassionate, and honest (I know I mentioned “honest” earlier but I felt it was worth repeating). She will understand that good relationships require these things as well as being open to new ideas and be willing to compromise. She will be intelligent, confidant, attractive, affectionate, a little silly and playful at times, love to laugh, but serious when necessary. Low maintenance, easy going, witty, and a great kisser would be a big plus. I have a lot of respect for women with a strong work ethic and demonstrate maturity and integrity in all areas of their life. I have little patience for lies (that includes lies by omission) and deception. I’ve grown to believe that trust, respect, and admiration are among the most precious gifts that one can give or receive. If you’re still reading...

mugu-messages

Hello
How are you doing today..My name is David knilly from Australia as a worker over here i stay with my mum over here .. I just came to this site to search for friends over here and i have gotten interested in your profile and i wanted to as for premetion from you if we can be friends or not and with it will not be a problem with you, we can also chat in any other place that is suitable for charting with you or if have any of other place like yahoo or hot maill so that i can add you i think we can be the best friends ever in the world and
i will be happy with you can give me an answer back please..
Thanks Have A Good Day

thanks for your reply,i do have a yahoo id ...davidknilly@yahoo.com..i will glad with we can have chat to know more about our self ..i will happy to hear from you soon

From Readnotify:

Opened
Opened 8-May-12 at 08:37:50am (UTC -7:00) - 10hours16mins10secs after sending
Location Accra, Ghana (86% likelihood)
Opened on (197.251.180.220:22659)

Also on FB:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003766542974" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
David Knilly
In a relationship with Marieh Valenzuela :thinking: ---- a very fishy pinay profile

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Mirjam
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Micheal Lorenzo; mic.lorenzo50@hotmail.com

Postby Mirjam » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:18 pm

this man is on Tagged

Emailadress: mic.lorenzo50@hotmail.com

IPadress: 172.162.60.219 USA Blacklisted

His profile:

Micheal L

Laatst Actief: een dag geleden

Profiel Bekeken: 48 keren

Profiel Skin: Default

Lid Sedert: 16 Oktober, 2012

Geslacht: Man

Leeftijd: 56

Geïnteresseerd In: Serieuze Relatie

Etniciteit: Kaukasisch/Blank

Religie: Christelijk

Over Mij:
Let me start my saying i am an easy-going, happy person who enjoys life. God is a very important part of my life and I will not compromise my relationship with Him for anything or anyone. I am one man and looking for one woman. I am not interested in what you can give me materialistically, but what you can give from your heart because what comes from the heart are the most precious gifts you can give anyone. My friends tell me I am a very loving and caring person, who is too kind to people. Can you be too kind to people? . It's what this world needs more of...love, kindness and compassion for all. I love creating computer art in my spare time, camping and I love to dance. I absolutely love horses. I think they are the most beautiful animals God created. I enjoy living life to the fullest and always try to keep a positive attitude and looking for someone who is same. I am a very honest person and I don't like a lot of "smooth" talk. What I say is what I mean.there are no hidden words or meaning and expect the same from others. The joys of my life are God.

His email to me:

Hello

Thank you for hearing from you Tagged....Hmmmmm.....a few things about me.Am an easy-going, happy person who enjoys life...I do have a huge love for God :evil: and for music..... I like all types of music but my my favorite for performing and listening is R & B, soul, and jazz. Traveling is a favorite of mine also,

Also i do enjoy all sorts of activities, including diving, swimming, surfing, visiting museums, parks, taking long walks, as well as going to or watching movies. I am undeniably good spirited, kind, and very considerate, and I strongly enjoy to be accepted. However, I still love to be down to earth.....i would love to receive your pictures in my mail also.

I love getting attention and still manage to be diplomatic, and solve other people’s problems. Even though I love to handle everyone with respect and assurance, I am very courageous and fearless, because I am extremely adventures..... I love to give generously to people, who really need it, such as poor kids in the 3rd world.....

Hoping to read from you soon Penny :-o ...hope you don't mind sending me some of your pictures in my mail :disagree:

Micheal

--------------------------------
Bye, Mirjam ;)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Fred or Henry Micheal, henrymicheal461@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:50 pm

netlog
fredmicheal36
henry micheal
52 years old - male - United States

i am a marine engineering :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/henry.micheal.718" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Henry Micheal
Worked at marine engineer and contractor
Studied at University of Oxford

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: David Knilly, davidknilly@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed May 08, 2013 1:00 am

I have him now, too, but with slightly different text:

Netlog.

SOME PEOPLE COME INTO YOUR LIFE WE DON'T KNOW THE REASON WHY IT'S FATE THAT BRINGS THEM IN WITHIN THE BLINK OF AN EYE ,
YOU KNOW THEY'VE COME FOR REASON BUT YOU CAN'T QUITE WORK IT OUT DID THEY COME AS A FRIEND OR DOES IT LEAVE YOU IN DOUBT ,
YOU SHARE THINGS YOU BOTH HAVE WITH THOUGHTS, WORDS AND FEELINGS TO TALK TOGETHER SO OPENLY HAS CHANGE YOUR LIFE MEANINGS
YOU HAVE SO MUCH IN COMMON MORE THAN YOU EVEN THOUGHT AND ARE SO LUCKY TO HAVE THIS FRIEND AND THE IMMENSE PLEASURE THEY BROUGHT
NOW YOU
WE HAVE TRUST AND BELIEVE EACH OTHER THAT IS KEY TO RELATIONSHIP MY FRIEND
MY YAHOO ID IS henrymicheal461@gmail.com <= idiot!
i am trying to sent you an mail but is not going true
but am still trying

HELLO HOW WAS YOUR DAY MY DEAR
fredmicheal36
online male - 53 years, Chicago, United States

Name
henry micheal
Date of birth
27/04/1960
United States
Native language
English

From: Henry Micheal via Yahoo! <henrymicheal461@yahoo.com>
Subject: Henry Micheal invites you to connect
X-Originating-IP: 41.215.162.77 Accra, Ghana
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Evans Anderson <evansanderson75@yahoo.com>

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun May 26, 2013 7:35 pm

What a lovely and romantic way to start my search for love. Your profile tells a lot about you and i must say i never thought there were ladies like you in this world anymore. The kinda lady that is an instant attraction and who leaves a lasting impression on any man who sets his eyes on her. Reading your profile has given me hope that all is not lost yet. I have been single and very lonely since 6 years ago. I haven't dated anyone since. It has been the most difficult period of my life and i have decided to love again. I have soo much to offer a woman and miss being in love. It's been difficult to live without loving and cherishing a woman and i am looking for someone to spend the rest of my life with. I will be happy if you can tell me more about you. I have yahoo and will like to chat with you sometime if it wont be a problem for you. I am just a lonely man trying to find love once again. I am caring, understanding and romantic. I hope to hear from you soon, stay well till we get in contact,
mark_anderson244561
male - 59 years, Austin, United States

Name
evans anderson
Date of birth
17/11/1953
United States
Native language
English

inherited my father work, which is trade.i buy and sell out cocoa beans to Company,s in large quantities, i was born and raised in Norway actually an orphan.adopted by two great couples.i had One children but Fred died with my wife in a car accident so am now alone...I truly want the opportunity to get to know you, all of you. Head, heart, body, soul, and spirit. I am so much a HOPEFUL romantic, notice I said hopeful, not hopeless. Well telling you about me..I was born and raised in Norway(Oslo) by a strong catholic couple,s and being an only child she taught me soo much about caring for people and accepting them as who they are .. respect, honor,dignity, honesty,compassion,and love.. were some of the strongest features that were instilled in me.I like to take things at their natural rhythm when it comes to relationships. I put much stock in instant love/lust/caring smile.Though it is more likely to fade and seems to be based on desperation/hidden motives than actually looking/seeing/getting who the other person is and genuinely developing feelings for him/her.smile (Yeah- I have lots of opinions but am also quite open-minded and love learning/hearing other viewpoints). I adore the arts, having been involved in them in one way or another since I was little. Love the movies, walking, long discussions on whatever takes our fancy, quiet ambiance, most musical styling, going to the gym, reading, hanging out low-key or fancy, writing,traveling etc an. I tend towards shyness at times, but when I am comfortable with the people around me, I'm a lot of fun. I prefer one-on-ones to group settings (again, unless I know the group well). I like my peace and quiet - too much noise/activity around me can make me anxious. But I can also adjust/adapt quite quickly to new circumstances im involved in church community as well smile. I am deeply romantic, optimistic, hopeful, wise, smart & stubborn. I have a good, honest heart and don't like being lied to. I don't need to be buttered up. If you are straight with me from the get-go, I'm more likely to grow to care for you. If I can't tell where you are coming from and what it is that you really want from me and/or for yourself, then it isn't likely to go anywhere further than this page. I'm insistent on personal/mutual respect, kindness and honor. I am affectionate by nature, but believe that trying to sense the boundaries of others shows caring, sensitivity and a willingness to look beyond yourself to see that person instead of only being concerned with your own desires and needs. We all have a right to be selfish at times, but if you are truly going to relate well to someone else, you have to be willing to acknowledge the compromises inherent in any relationship and if you truly care for someone, wanting that person's happiness and well-being should be a high priority this is how i feel about you.. smile.I've been extremely candid and hope to hear from you and learn more about your own likes/dislikes as well as more about your life so we can meet soon and talk can i keep you? Take care and reply
just

Received: from [41.218.204.57] Accra, Ghana
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Reply-To: evans Anderson <evansanderson75@yahoo.com>

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun May 26, 2013 7:38 pm

evansanderson75@yahoo.com => FB: Evans Anderson

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Ben Parker, ben.parker47@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri May 31, 2013 5:27 pm

matchdoctor
Ben1498
51-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 40 - 55
Bausman, Pennsylvania, United States
I am a bright personality, with an inquisitive sense of humor, curious nature, sincere, friendly, cheerful, purposeful,, caring, extremely optimistic, and sometimes even a little bit adventurous. And I dream to fall in love and to be loved. I dream about simple happiness, the simplest that can be.
about my children:
Harry is 18 and will be 19yrs soon.he is respectful and acknowledged.i love him so much cos the mother died so early living him for me and i have take care of him till now.
wants children: Maybe/Undecided
I own a school for the less privileged home built by my late mum Mar shell.
Since i was the only child for my parent :roll: i inherited the school and operating on it.i have a good heart for all and for children especially :liar:

Hello,how are you?Am new on here,i like your profile and i would like to know more about you.what do you think?Ben

Dear i will love to read your email telling me about yourself your like and dis like the kind of man you will love to get married to and be free to ask me about me as well below is my id ben.parker47 ym

Yahoo avatar
Napoleon Bonaparte

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Ben Parker, ben.parker47@yahoo.com

Postby Pandora » Fri May 31, 2013 9:48 pm

zorpia.com
Ben, 51
Pennsylvania, United States
About me:
I am a bright personality, with an inquisitive sense of humor, curious nature, sincere, friendly, cheerful, purposeful, caring, extremely optimistic, and sometimes even a little bit adventurous. And I dream to fall in love and to be loved. I dream about simple happiness, the simplest that can be.
I need a self-confident, individual, noble, interesting, happy and passionate woman who is realistic in his ideas and desires, but can also be romantic.

I'm looking for:
some one to spend the rest of my life with.
someone i can trust and shear my thoughts with.
someone witha good faith and have the fear of God.
someone who will love me for who i am.
Interests:
Technology, Pets, Nature, Selfemployed, Movies, Music

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Chris Adams, foundlove024@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:21 am

Hoverspot
hoverspot.com/profile.php?UserId=3409313
christ
Male, 55 Years Old
From Peoria Heights, IL
I am a very easy going and positive person, I live my life with a smile on my face and hope in my heart. I am sociable and attentive, I like to laugh and enjoy life. I am very serious about many thing, especially my job and relationship. I am always self developing myself and try to find balance in everything. I love traveling and seeing new places. If I like something, I try to learn everything about it and make my knowledge deeper. I get along with all kinds of different people, I am very communicative. I never argue. I love to laugh and like to make sure that people around me are happy.

Ghana Internet Cafe Mugu in friends list! :twisted:

hello dear, am Chris Adams 55years single with two sons
i read you profile and it sound interesting so i wanted
to know if we could get to know each-other and become friends as well
ok you can reach me on foundlove024@yahoo.com have a nice day

To foundlove024@yahoo.com
Opened 4-Jun-13 at 20:42:31pm (UTC +00:00) - 11hours18mins6secs after sending
Location Accra, Ghana (86% likelihood)
Opened on (41¸191¸243¸173:12013)
Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Lewis Eta,

Postby Bix » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:31 am

Previous picture used on netlog

netlog.com/luwiseta
luwiseta
male - 53 years, Arlington, United States
I'm Captain Luwis Eta Am From Arlington, Virginia United States Of America.. Navy Commander of the Navy Forec Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Agency. I was selected Navy Assistant to the incoming Chairman of the Navy Committee, serves as the International Security Assistance Force Spokesperson....I'm presently now in the sea sailing a ship to Jordan.

Image Image

:dumb: With a mixed bag of familiar pictures on FACEBOOK! :twisted:
facebook.com/luwis.eta

See topics:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 3&p=313286" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=31771" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=39014" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Napoleon Bonaparte

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: David Knilly, davidknilly@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:03 pm

jay_love23
male - 50 years, New York City, United States
Name
jay love
Date of birth
08/07/1962
(19 more days)
United States
Native language
English
hello dear how are you doing .nice to meet you .here ?

Received: from [173.193.202.116]
hello dear how are you doing.am jay from net-log .am the one you say i should you mail hope i will hear from you soon

IP: 173.193.202.116
Hostname: us9.anonymox.net
ISP: SoftLayer Technologies
known proxy.

Pinky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Willson Dennis - willson.dennis@yahoo.com

Postby Pinky » Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:47 pm

am here looking for some one who is honest loving and caring to share my life with.some one who cares about people and always like talking to friends.will like to meet some one who is humble and respectful too.because am respectful and i also want to be treated like that.will like to meet some one who will like to know more about me and ready for a serious relationship .will like to meet some one who is humble and respectful too.because am respectful and i also want to be treated like that.will like to meet some one who will like to know more about me and ready for a serious relationship..you can email ( willson.dennis@yahoo.com ),you can text me
(347) 948-673
Report this

Deleted from OKCupid

Sorry, dennis815797979 no longer has an account.
If your question isn't answered in the FAQ, please message a green Moderator or red Admin. We need to know.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Willson Dennis - willson.dennis@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:19 pm

^^yahoo avatar:

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Ebiaan George, ebiangeorge@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:52 am

FB
Ebian George
About
Worked at Oil and Gas Workers
Studied at holand

uses this pic as profile pic
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 60#p318560" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Evans Anderson <evansanderson75@yahoo.com>

Postby Myra » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:06 am

clone on FB
Goodlife Baggese
About
Worked at Investor Institute
Studied at University of Oxford
Past: University of Birmingham, UK
Lives in Gilroy, California

purefilipina.com
Aaron Baggese (57)
Gilroy, United States
Marital Status:Divorced
Religion:Christian Other
Children:2

Description
I am very passionate about life, and love to be around positive people. I am very kindhearted, compassionate and loving. I like listening to music, blues, rock, country, classical, I have many interests, including art, writing. I love to work out at the gym three days a week. I like to go outdoors, and activities out in the sun. few days i make at the gym , i am active and good person . I just love life and love to do a lot of things, i am open minded but very honest, no drugs, like to go to the beach,hang out , live life to the fullest and have good clean fun.Thats me! I'm a man with a unique sense of humor. I love to laugh and I really believe that laughter is the key to feeling good being young and a smile is the most beautiful thing on a person face. I think I am romantic, affectionate, reliable, sincere, open, resourceful, eager, witty, warm. For my long-term relation I could be charming and friendly, funny and serious. If we feel that our hearts beat together we will do anything that we dream about. I do appreciate open and warm relations.I am a down to earth person who enjoys the little things in life. I like to camp, the beach, campfires, flea markets, garage sales, reading, hanging as well..

lets101
Aronthebest
58 Years, Man seeking a Woman
Gilroy, CA, USA
Education: Masters
Children: Yes
same script as above

Return to “White Males”