It is currently Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:44 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

David Knilly, davidknilly@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jordan Morgan

Postby jaga » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:28 am

clones;
Men from Malaysia looking for Polish women. :mrgreen:
johnmorgan
johnmorganjohnmorgan,
male, 59 y.o
#
datehookup.com/user-271842909.htm
godfearfulmanu1
Asheville, NC
small

I'm an energetic and fun loving guy. My friends would say that I'm kind,
loving, generous, dependable and have a great sense (more)

same pic

Jordan Morgan

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Charles Smith - adating

Postby Myra » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:40 am

Charles Smith
I am: Man
Seeking a: Woman
State: Arizona
City: Arizona City
Zip Code: 85123
Religion: Christian / Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian (white)
Description: i wish to meet the love of my life here
Headline: honest and loving
Looking for: Marriage

Appearance
Eyes: Black :lol:
Hair: Auburn

Lifestyle
Living Situation: With kids see below :mrgreen:
Social Setting:
Better in small groups
TV Watching: News Junkie, Movies, Documentaries
Languages: English

Home and Family
Marital Status: Single / Never married
Have Kids: No
Want (more) kids: No

Professional Life
Education: College Grad
Employment Status: Full-time
Income: More than $150,000

Personal
Attend Services: More than once a week
Political Views: Middle of the road
Sense of Humor: Friendly
Interests: Family, Listening to Music, Reading, Religion, Travel, Gardening, Playing Sports

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jordan Menn - jmenn16@gmail.com - diff. pics

Postby Igulinka » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:41 am

Clone here:

pentecostalmatch.com/profile_tour.asp?page=M000248
inhisname247
Relationship Status: divorced
I go to church: every week
Hair Color: light blonde
Born in: USA
Eye Color: hazel - brown
Height: 5'11" (180cm)

More About Me:
I am very passionate about life, and love to be around positive people. I am very kindhearted, compassionate and loving. I like listening to music, blues, rock, country, classical, I have many interests, including art, writing. I love to work out at the gym three days a week. I like to go outdoors, and activities out in the sun. few days i make at the gym , i am active and good person . I just love life and love to do a lot of things, i am open minded but very honest, no drugs, like to go to the beach,hang out , live life to the fullest and have good clean fun.Thats me! I'm a man with a unique sense of humor. I love to laugh and I really believe that laughter is the key to feeling good being young and a smile is the most beautiful thing on a person face. I think I am romantic, affectionate, reliable, sincere, open, resourceful, eager, witty, warm. For my long- term relation I could be charming and friendly, funny and serious. If we feel that our hearts beat together we will do anything that we dream about. I do appreciate open and warm relations.I am a down to earth person who enjoys the little things in life. I like to camp, the beach, campfires, flea markets, garage sales, reading, hanging as well..
I am looking for someone who is honest, trusting, respectful, caring, likes conversation and fun to be around. I don't like to be smothered in a relationship and am not into games.I am looking to meet someone who is fun and wants to enjoy life...smile a lot and make me laugh. I want a woman to prove herself to me and desire me the way I want to desire her. I want a best friend to be my wife for the rest of my life. She doesn't have to be rich, but she has to have a wealthy heart because I want to build a relationship with a woman with trust and faith as our guide. I eventually hope that relationship will grow into something serious . I want someone to spend time with, because she wants to spend time with me, not something she thinks she has to do. I feel I am special and have lot to offer a woman, in every way! I want someone special to give my self for her and my life only for her for ever.
Music: I can listen to all genres of music except for heavy metal & cry-baby country. I especially enjoy country rock, rock & roll, classical and I adore Josh Groban. # Movies: Suspense, Dramas & some horror movies hold my attention. I don't like monster type horror moves...I enjoy ones where that could really happen. I also enjoy saga movies. # TV: I did watch "The Bachelor" and "Who Wants to be a Millionaire", but now I'm bored with those shows. I mostly like CSI at the moment. # Books: I read a variety of books from Romance to Suspense to Thrillers to Dramas. I recently read "Pillars of the Earth" and want to see the movie just as soon as it comes out. # Sports: I don't watch much sports only because I was not involved with a sports enthusiast....I now have extended family involved with a Hockey team and will watch and probably learn something. # Interests: I am a very creative person and design wedding flowers. I also write poetry and short stories for a hobby. I am presently taking piano lessons. My goal this summer is to take up golf. # Dreams: My dream is to be happy and content in my family life. I work hard and want to have a more balanced future.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jordan Menn - jmenn16@gmail.com - diff. pics

Postby Igulinka » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:46 am

searchpartner.com/online-dating/kelvin2004.aspx
kelvin2004
55 year old Male seeking Female

lonelysoul.net/Eng/users/53630
SPENCER JOHNSON
United States
Marital status Divorced
Education Master degree
Profession Entrepreneur

badoo.com/profile/01194808993
Jeff 55
Location Arden-Arcade, California
Personal info
I enjoy exercising daily which either involves weight training or aerobics. I think it is important to exercise and eating very healthy meals. I love to go out dancing, to nice romatic dinners and shopping at large malls like the Mall of America. I enjoy romantic music and slow dancing as well an fast dancing. I prefer romantic, attractive, affectionate women. I believe that romance is a very important part of the relionship. I enjoy women who are confident with themselves and are not afraid to express themselves in a diplomatic way. I think it is very important that two people want the same thing in a relationship.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Aronthebest - lets101

Postby Myra » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:02 pm

Aronthebest
61 Years, Man seeking a Woman
Gilroy, CA, USA

I am very passionate about life, and love to be around positive people. I am very kindhearted, compassionate and loving. I like listening to music, blues, rock, country, classical, I have many interests, including art, writing. I love to work out at the gym three days a week. I like to go outdoors, and activities out in the sun. few days i make at the gym , i am active and good person . I just love life and love to do a lot of things, i am open minded but very honest, no drugs, like to go to the beach,hang out , live life to the fullest and have good clean fun.Thats me! I'm a man with a unique sense of humor. I love to laugh and I really believe that laughter is the key to feeling good being young and a smile is the most beautiful thing on a person face. I think I am romantic, affectionate, reliable, sincere, open, resourceful, eager, witty, warm. For my long-term relation I could be charming and friendly, funny and serious. If we feel that our hearts beat together we will do anything

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

John William, slfpag800@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:51 am

zorpia.com/profile#!johnwilliam28199
john, 50
Aurora, Colorado

Good morning my dear, how is your weekend's going out there?
Well, I'm John 53'y and its my Pleasure to have you here as a honest friend. Perhaps you might wanna tell me a bit about your self and why you where?
I'm only few weeks here on Zorpia sit and I lived in Colorado Aurora. Alone with my adopted son whom his just 17'y. perhaps I never had another relationship since 2012 after my wife pass away and my job as a writer keeps the mind away from women and heart break Bec must people online aren't real and my son want's me to be careful of whom I get involve with but when I find that one last soulmate. never mind how far we both are from the City I wouldn't mind to fly over for a visit and have a real chat but not a ghost behind the computer,
Perhaps you might wanna tell me why are you on dating sit..Here is my Gmail hangout ID. we could commences more on video chat and get to know each other more...slfpag800,

Image Image
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: John William, slfpag800@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:55 am

1st picture also here....

.linkedin.com/in/hsbc-bank-4a1255a6
hsbc bank
SCAMMEDVICTIM521BENEFICIARIES at United Nations
Nigeria :lol:
International Affairs
Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: John William, slfpag800@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:59 am

slfpag800@gmail.com >>>> FB
:mugu:

.facebook.com/Control.Boss
Saudje Son
Lives in Accra, Ghana
From Warri, Nigeria

:pee:
Image Image
Napoleon Bonaparte

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

officialuse47@gmail.com, officialuse47@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:55 am

Hi dear, how are you doing
Oh great, we can have secured chat on: officialuse47@gmail.com or officialuse47@yahoo.com

m,WILPLSON22 "Hi..."
46 year old man from Los Angeles, California Looking for woman for marriage Last seen within the last day
Ethnicity Native American
Marital Status widowed
Have Children? Yes, they live away from home

clone: lets101.com/garryfoster212/profile

Garryfoster212
57 Years, Man seeking a Woman
USA

I'm a kind, caring, sweet, passionate person with a great personality and good heart. I'm down to earth, fit, friendly, outgoing, and intelligent man who loves to have fun. I enjoy working out, traveling, outdoor activities and great conversations. I have a good sense of humor. I love to learn and experience new things, especially with the right person. Fun can be anything, anywhere, and at any moment with someone special. I'm spontaneous and a planner. I'm comfortable going out and having a good time or hanging out being cozy & cuddling at home. I take pride in being honest, faithful, kind, giving and sincere.i want A strong woman with a tender soul. Yes, this is my dream woman
Looks: Good looking
Eyes: Call me - I will tell you!
What describes me the best: Easy going, Smart, Shy
I speak: English
Ethnicity: Native American
Education: Bachelors
Children: Yes

clone: plus.google.com/118057856177861657120

Lance Morgan
Chicago
build contractor
Florida State University
Image Image Image Image
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Nicholas Smith, slfpag800@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:35 pm

Ghana mugu above is back on zorpia

w.zorpia.com/profile#!NicholasSmith6
Nicholas, 56
Maidenhead, UK

Good morning my dear, how is your weekend's going out there.?
It's another beautiful day here again my dear..sorry i'm not always here to chat but you might wanna leave your Gmail hangout here with me and we could always keep in touch when i'm offline..?
You can add me on here: slfpag800@gmail.com

Heres another photo of his ugly mug...
Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Robert Caldow, skype: vikomsk1

Postby Bix » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:31 am

vikomsk1
Napoleon Bonaparte

Return to “White Males”