It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:58 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Beckham Rowland; amandaboughas@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:47 am

email address from
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 91#p164391" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Beckham Rowland
Tagline: Am looking for a wonderful relationship!!!
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Ethnicity: Native American
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight
name tag says: Bob!

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

zlatka
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Beckham Rowland; amandaboughas@yahoo.com

Postby zlatka » Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:11 am

HIS NEW NAME: Bismark Clerc from USA, New York, currently living in ACCRA/Ghana

zlatka
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby zlatka » Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:14 am

Please be careful:
Rowland BECKHAM _ Tagged on 3th October 2010 - now June 2011 on market with new name:
BISMARK CLERC - from new York, USA - but currently living in Accra/'Ghana
is a scammer - fall in love very quick and he wants that the woman will undersign documents for a lot of money.
So please be careful.

red zora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby red zora » Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:58 am

can you post his email address or phone number please?
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =72&t=5149" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
LEAVE YOUR SCAMMER WITHOUT WORDS,TELL HIM NOTHING!!!
How to use this board? Have a look here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=18&t=63" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Warren Smith, warrensmith610@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:04 am

another pest booted off DnM:

username: warren610
email: warrensmith610@yahoo.com

IP address: 64.251.14.143 - serverpronto.com, Florida, proxy

Description:
Am looking for a very passionate lady( WHO CAN KEEP ONLY ME IN HER LIFE) who knows what it take to keep a man all for her self alone, kind loving honest at most who will be there for me at all time as i will be there for her too, She should be the type who is ready to settle down with a man,. I am still single, Am not looking for ( MRS RIGHT) I don't know if it you? But the kind of woman am looking for must be very well responsible, honest, caring, lovely and open minded.

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Warren Smith, warrensmith610@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:39 am

tagged
Warren S
Last Active: 4 days ago
Tagline: LOVE TO BE WHAT GOD WANT ME TO BE
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Serious Relationship, Networking
Languages: English, Español - México
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Catholic
Orientation: Straight

also reported on SW

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Chris Holy, chrisholy414@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:25 am

chrisholy414 on matchdoctor

52-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 48 - 69
New York, New York, United States
Last Activity: Today

"I just need your love to make my life complete"

about myself:
i am a Simple man who loves to meet with a woman that knows how to love and knows the tip of love, i am a hard working man, even thought i am busy but i do have time for my lovely future wife.. and i hope YOU can make my life complete

junkmail:
Hello pretty, i will be happy to know that you have your photo there because you look very pretty. and i will be one of the happiest man in this world if i receive a reply from you and i wait to read from you soon..chrisholy414@yahoo.com

On FB:
http://www.facebook.com/chris.holy.144" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Chris Holy
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

FRNCESC2001
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FRNCESC2001 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:35 pm

<looooong list of links removed>

Please don't pile all links you find via GIS!! Post profile and pictures instead, if you KNOW they belong to a scammer -Marisa
If you find yourself questioning if the person is lying, chances are....they are.

Mirjam
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Dennis Nelson; faith.dennis1@yahoo.com

Postby Mirjam » Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:32 pm

This man is on Tagged:

Emailadress: faith.dennis1@yahoo.com

IP adress: 41.218.198.48 Ghana

Username: Dennis F
Laatst Actief: 2 dagen geleden
Profiel Bekeken: 270 keren
Profiel Skin: Default
Lid Sedert: 29 September, 2012
Geslacht: Man
Leeftijd: 54
Relatie Status: Vrijgezel
Geïnteresseerd In: Vrienden, Dating, Serieuze Relatie, Netwerking
Etniciteit: Aziatisch, Spaans/Latino, Andere
Religie: Hindoe
Oriëntatie: Hetero

Over Mij:

I am calm balanced loving lady I love life and interesting people family warmth and home coziness I want to create a family based on love mutual respect and trust.I am looking for a woman who would be both my friend and my beloved one. In a woman I value intelligence and sense of humor, kindness, trustworthiness and reliability.I would like to meet a nice and self-secure woman with a calm personality. Someone who is family oriented, honest and caring I would like him also to have a kind soul and a good sense of humor We will have a strong and friendly family, I will meet my husband at our home with a delicious applepie. than we will have a nice dinner together with our children and after dinner we would go for a nice walk. We would travel a lot and enjoy our life together.

His email to me:

Hello Dear,

How are you doing? I hope everything is moving on well and smoothly with you out there, I'm Dennis Nelson but you can call me Dennis. I’m Fifty-Five year old man that truly likes to value trust, family, friendships, humor, honesty, good conversations, loyalty, and much more. I’m a man that’s looking for true love in my life, and many friendships that will stay strong throughout my life to come. I’m actually expanding my range with love and friendships throughout this world, with anyone and with everyone.

I truly respect others, and am willing to make wonderful friendships throughout the globe. My career took me to many places in the world, and I have learned to adapt in most environments. I enjoy the finest things out of life that include fine art, historical culture, cooking, home designing, movies, music, and much more. So, with anyone that reads this, I want you to understand that I’m truly looking for happiness in my life. And that I will make that special someone happy someday.

I am international business man, I deal in cars :twisted: . I export cars to different countries especially African countries. I am mixed race, I was born in raise in South Africa but i have been living in the state for more than fifteen years now. I am a cool and down to earth person, I was raise from a very humble and well respected home. I have two kids, a son and a lovely daughter. I've been single for more than six years now, I lost my wife in an accident :cry: and my kids lives with my parents in South Africa but i do visit them sometimes and they visit me too. I am the type of man every woman will want to have as a husband, I know how to shower a woman with a true and passionate love. I am very hard working, faithful, honest, humble, respectful and always treat my woman with full respect and never raise my hands or voice on her.

So, as of dating, I’m looking to meet a woman that knows how to love a man that has the same qualities, trades and more. She must be loving, enjoy the outdoors, movies, romantic dinners, and to do lots more in a wonderful relationship. And I would really like to meet a woman that has a lot to offer such as maturely, loyalty, love, trust, and more.

So, if you like an old fashioned type of guy, that wants laughter, romance, trust, companionship, and really wants to be treated right… please feel free to reply my mail, and we'll take our friendship/relationship from there! I’m friendly to all. I will be waiting to hear from you. :disagree:

Thank you,

Dennis..

--------------------------------
Bye, Mirjam ;)

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Dennis Nelson; faith.dennis1@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:08 am

yahoo avatar

sunnyside
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby sunnyside » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:12 pm

This person also uses the names, Jackson Lucas, Lucas Jack. He poses as Dr in USA Military currently serving in Kabul, Afghanistan. Email jacksonlucas103@yahoo.com

He is on Skype, as Col. Jackson Lucas with USA mobile. which goes into voice mail.

He says he is single parent, with son in Ghana, being looked after by military friend. Will say son is sick and in hospital and needs mobile phone. also posted pictures of self wounded. his messages are like this below....

"Wow I am so happy to hear from you again even through Email, I will try so much to get online on Facebook so we can chat once we have network here this night.I have missed chatting with you so dear much and can not wait.I want you to come home and relax so we can chat like normal because I missed you so much honey.I think of you each and every mint in my life no matter anything happening here.I miss you so much hoping to talk later.Kisses and Hugs Jackson"

he uses phrases, such as ' My Queen, My Dear, wow, Honey, Princess'

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:18 am

jacksonlucas103@yahoo.com hit to FB
https://www.facebook.com/jackson.lucas. ... ts&fref=ts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

safeandsound
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby safeandsound » Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:01 pm

MeetMe

Chase Garland , chasegarland63@yahoo.com
37, Male
Bronx, New York

How you doing today? What a lovely start to my search..I was looking through profiles and yours actually caught my eye i guess you where sent from above for me to meet you

yahoo avatar: Image

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Kelly Davis, kellydavis22@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:22 pm

also kellydavis22 on netlog

kellydavis22@yahoo.com

51 years, Ohio, United States
Name
kelly davis

facebook.com/kelly.davis.129357
Kelly Davis

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Kelly Davis, kellydavis22@live.com

Postby Bix » Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:35 pm

netlog
kellydavis22
online male - 51 years, Ohio, United States

Nice Profile! I'm kelly. I would like to know more about you. You caught my attention and I have to say I like you. Get back to me if you are interested. We can start from there and be friends.
regards, kelly
kay dear is kellydavis22@live.com and you

Image Image Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Return to “White Males”