It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:54 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Alec C.

African scammers posing as white men.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Williams Witt; <williamswitt269@yahoo.com>

Postby Myra » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:18 pm

tagged.com
Williams W
Last Active: 49 minutes ago
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Serious Relationship, Networking
Ethnicity: Pacific Islander
Religion: Catholic

Image Image

Image Image

pics stolen from Alec Couros
Regina,Saskatchewan, Kanada
Professor at Faculty of Education, University of Regina
http://de.slideshare.net/courosa" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Re: Williams Witt; <williamswitt269@yahoo.com>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Cedrick Williams, cedrickwilliams65@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:33 pm

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5979231040
Cedrick Williams
42, Young America, MN
Tagline: am cool, gentle but not settled

hi am cedrick williams , a nice guy looking for a wife, am a widower, have a daughter Report catch nme on yahoo messenger cedrickwilliams65@yahoo.com

Image Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Williams Slams, williams.slams@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:38 pm

Email from topic:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 23#p292523" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

facebook.com/williams.slams
production mannger at Contractor
Studied at Manchester Jewish Grammar School
Lives in Manchester, United Kingdom

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7259369394
Williams S

Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Gutfeeling
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Alec C.

Postby Gutfeeling » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:04 am

I met this guy on LoveAgain on facebook. He told me his name was Hawkins Morgan. His profile said he was living in Brooklyn, NY for a job for Ford Motors. Then he told me he lives in London with his daughter. That his wife died of breast cancer. Most if not all the communication was done with out any capital letters. I thought he was using his moble phone. He sent me some pictures and I sent a lot of pictures of me all with clothes on! I know stupid! He did not ask me for money, only pictures of me. I hope this was not a scam, but it is that cruel. He seems so sincere, but it seemed too good to be true. His messages quickly became sexual. What he would tell me what I wanted to hear, buy me a new house, take me traveling...I had this gut feeling that I needed to do some research on this guy. I typed in uk romance scams hawkins morgan and there was his profile picture and a link to this site.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:39 am

welcome to RS, all his story, wife died coz of cancer is typecaly scammer format. please post his email ID than not posted here, his 1st email texts and IP/ header ? it will using for future research and for safe other :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Gutfeeling
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Gutfeeling » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:08 pm

From hawkins morgan Thu Mar 7 23:42:12 2013

65.55.34.137 ..... Microsoft

telephone number +447010070482
email: hawkinsmorgan90@hotmail.com
LoveAgain profile: Hawki, 48 Brookly, NY
Last edited by IceFM on Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Header trimmed & private Emailaddress removed

Gutfeeling
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Gutfeeling » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:23 pm

Thanks for taking your time to write me, Not too good talking about myself, but i really would love to get to know you but first tell you about myself.i registered this site during my visit to the united state when i was there for the ford motors shooroom designing . i am from the London . I am a consultant with the ford motors on building/construction , i am one of the main ford consultant for the company .
I am a Good christian, hard working, dedicated, intelligent, trusting, funny and loose. I am very passionate in all areas of my life. I believe in a healthy relationship, I value honesty and trust. I think it's important to understand and accept each others strengths and weaknesses. I have strong family values, morality and love. I laugh a lot because it is one thing to keep me going, I do not smoke, but do drink occasionally. I love a simple life and I'm am very open and flexible to situations.
I am a widower, lost my wife 3yrs ago to cancer of the breast. i have a daughter Roberta. I spend my quiet time listening to music and reading.That's basically me,I really do not know what more to say , but you can ask me, I will be very happy to let you know Take care and hope to hear from you soonest. You can tell me about yourself, if it's okay with you. Always wear that smile.
Regards

Hawkins

Gutfeeling
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Gutfeeling » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:30 pm

Good Morning darling,

How are you doing today. it is morning already and i woke up with your thought in my head so i decided to write you this mail...There is so much I want to tell you, a lot has been running through my head lately. I'm having trouble putting my thoughts into words so you will have to bare with me through this.I keep thinking about the future, about life, and what I want out of it. I keep thinking about us and what this relationship means to me. I keep thinking about these things and I realize they go hand in hand. it's what I want out of life. I want to grow old with you. I want to experience this crazy love forever and ever, and I really think I'm going to get to. I want us to walk through new houses picking the one that would be just right for us. I want to see you walk around our house in a big t-shirt with your hair down and catch me staring at how gorgeous you are. I want you to pull the covers off me at night and then I have to get even closer, if it's possible, to you to keep warm. I want to see you laugh like crazy at me when I do stupid stuff. I want to rub lotion all over your body because you laid out in the sun too long. I want to hold you when you cry and smile with you when you smile. I want to fall asleep every night with you in my arms. I want you to fall asleep on my chest listening to the beat of my heart and know it beats for you I want you to be the first thing I see when I wake up and the last thing I see when I go to sleep. I want to see your bad morning hair; I think it will be so cute. I want to sit on the beach with you and watch the sun set, and I want all the people who pass us to envy the love that we obviously have for each other.

I want to walk with you at night and I want to take your hand for the rest of my life. I want to spend all night, and maybe the next day, making love to you with an undying passion (sorry to be so blunt). I want to be hundred years old and still make out with you like a little schoolboy. I want to cook a meal with you and us totally ruin it and end up doing take out. I want to sit there talking to you for hours about nothing at all but in the same time everything or maybe we won't talk at all and just grin at each other realizing how lucky we are. I want you to get mad at me for doing something stupid, and I want you to bust out laughing when you try to yell at me. I want to lay with you in front of a fireplace and keep the heat going long after the fire goes out. I want to take trips with you to places we've never been and experience them together. I want us to go skinny-dipping in a hotel pool and get caught and streak back to our hotel room waking everyone up because we're laughing so hard. I want us to go and pick out the hot tub we want with the biggest grins on our faces the whole time. I want the sales rep to get embarrassed when we sit in them and make sure we have enough room to do the things we want to do. . I want our friends to come over and get totally jealous because they don't share a love like we do. I want to be walking into a store with you and trip and fall on my face and turn around to see you rolling on the ground laughing at me. I want us to run outside in the rain and act like total kids getting completely soaked, and when we come back in stripping down to nothing as we stumble into the bedroom, or the kitchen counter, or the balcony, or the dining room table, or an office desk, or the shower, which ever one we feel like at the time.

I want it to take your breath away every time I say, "I love you" because you know it's coming from the heart. I want us to sit down with a box of strawberries, a bottle of chocolate syrup, and a thing of mint chocolate ice cream; well, I'll let your imagination finish that one. I want to love you and be with you for at least forever if not a little longer. I couldn't really express in words what I'm feeling right now so I decided to share with you SOME of the images and thoughts that have been running through my head.I just want you to know that I had never found someone I wanted to spend the rest of my life with until I met you. I really am crazy about you, everything about you.i Know God will see us true and we shall be made hold

Love always,

Hawkins

fooledoncemarc
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby fooledoncemarc » Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:51 pm

This was the same script that my scammer used. Good huh?

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Alec Couros

Postby Pandora » Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:59 pm

Found on FB friends list of Darry Douglas,
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 54#p303554" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

facebook.com/greg.barent?fref=pb
Greg Barent
Worked at Petroleum Engineer
Studied at: CCBC Essex
Likes Orphanagehome :thinking:
Uses Blackberry

Add. pics

Awaiting email address

netlog.com
gregnt
male - 46 years, Minneota, United States
Name: Greg Barent

add. pic

cvdmerwe
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Michael Maughan

Postby cvdmerwe » Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:49 pm

Wow I am so glad I found this site. He contacted me via Badoo dating site. Said he is from the UK London and works as a petroleum engineer. One week into the chat he had to leave to go to Liverpool for work. Then he told me he loved me and he wants us to get engaged. I knew something was not right yet I played along. Then he wanted money from me to give to his so called attorney to get engagement certificates ready to make it easier for me and my kids to go to the UK. When I refused he started blaming me and that I am causing his death and long stories. He said his kids names are Mariah and Lex. I feel sorry for the kids in all these cases as they are inocent and are being used. So to all the woman out there, be wide awake these men feed on single moms.
This is the email address he is using now michaelmaughan797@gemail.com and tel no is +447031987408. Photos he sent me are all the same as on here already

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Michael Maughan - michaelmaughan797@gmail.com

Postby Pandora » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:33 pm

badoo.com
Michael Maughan
About me
Honest and God fearing

Interested in
interested in meeting good persons
Relationship: I'm single
Appearance:
165cm (5' 5''), 60kg (132lbs), average body, black hair and other eyes
Living: By myself
Children: Already have
Education: College/University
Work: Offshore Engineer, Chevron. I have a high income

add. pics

facebook.com/michael.maughan.750
Michael Maughan
Worked as Contractor at Chevron
Lives in London
From Columbus
uses Blackberry

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Fred Micks, Fred.micks@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:49 pm

Fred Micks, Fred.micks@yahoo.com

Chicago, Illinois, United States
Looking for a woman between 18 - 99, for serious relationship
Horoscope:Taurus
Body Type:athletic
Weight:112 lbs (51 kg)
Height:4’8” (141 cm)
Hair color: black
Eye color:hazel
Education:masters
Marital Status:divorced
Ethnicity:white / caucasian

About
I am honest real and true. I am a 49 years old sporty man from Illinois. I have hazel eyes and black hair, my body is athletic, and I live with kids. I have children, and they live at home I'd like to think I'm pretty smart. Message me and we can talk.

junkmail:
Am Fred by name.how are you doing, Am so sorry bugging you uninvited, I was so apprehensive or worried, immediately i came in contact with your profile on here, though being a new member on this site, your profile caught my attention and left me with few questions, i was actually asking myself where has such a lady like you been all these while. i would love to know you more, and better still, get acquainted. Looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.....
Best Regards,
Fred..

Hello good morning here Is my email I'd
Fred.micks@yahoo.com you can add me for a chat or email me I will get back to you
Fred

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

White Briggs, whitebriggs896@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:27 am

White Briggs, whitebriggs896@yahoo.com

whitebriggs on CF

42 / Male / Straight / single parent
Offline. Last online Yesterday, at 3:49 am
Joined July 16, 2013. From houston. Living in Skipton, England, United Kingdom.

About Me
Am briggs from houston,am a geologist and a single parent seeking for real and true love,...

Hello Dear,How are you? my name is briggs,from houston,I'm Impressed with your profile Details in Here,I wish we could know each other more better for an Intimate relationship.,please reply
Ok this is my email- whitebriggs896@yahoo.com,can u please send me yours so we could chat better on yahoo?

also on netlog as briggswhite
male - 42 years, Texas City, United States

About me
Am aa single parent of 2kids n just a cool man n fun2 be with,lookin 4 a serious relationship

Image Image Image

facebook.com/briggs.white.9
Briggs White
Lives in London, United Kingdom
From Texas City, Texas

Image Image Image

Image Image
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Annalena69
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Micheal Brooker <md_michealbrooker@hotmail.com

Postby Annalena69 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:05 pm

Unfortunately I deleted his Emails, but I still have the skype details:
Skype-Name: micheal.brooker2
Mobile No: 001 12094338871

He is still on facebook under Micheal Brooker, wanted me to cam with him on yahoo messenger. He's definetly from Africa (Nigerian/African wording and terrible Englisch...even worse than mine :lol:
He claims to be from England and to have two children and an ex wife in California.

The details might not be helpful, but I give it a try here.

There are plenty of them on FB.

Return to “White Males”