It is currently Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:09 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Research scammers emails on Spokeo
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Check if IP was used in scams before
Romancescam on Facebook

Stephen Hester, steph_hester88@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Davies Moore, 510-761-5097

Postby Bix » Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:09 pm

badoo.com/0422342626/
Davies Moore 44, Oakland, CA
About me
I am a simple person by nature, who believe so much in the future. I am a very good poem writer and always make my friends to laugh away all their sorrows and be happy because the future is always brighter than the past.
Interested in
I am looking for a simple woman that is ready to settle down and start a new happy family. Searching for a woman that will always make me happy and I will always make her happy also.

Hello Dear, My name is Davies Moore. I just saw your profile and will want us to talk please. Feel free to join me on whatsapp or viber with my phone number +15107615097 For easy communication. You are really a very charming and beautiful woman. I am searching for a serious relationship. Please feel free to get to know me and find out for your self everything about me.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Davies Moore, 510-761-5097

Sponsor

Spokeo is a unique background check service that reserches people by EMAIL. They search through the social networks and dating sites databases, to see if a person with such email is registered somewhere.

RESEARCH YOUR SCAMMER, FIND OUT WHO IS BEHIND THE EMAIL
Sponsor

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Stephen Hester, steph_hester88@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:39 pm

Clone on:
Hometown Singles

Username:Brunowhite26

Relationship

Ideal relationship: My ideal relationship to me is the kind of relationship God gives....UNCONDITIONAL relationship. It's a relationship that is indescribably with words yet is felt deep within the heart. It's when you can't stop thinking of the other person and you are excited to get home to them after a long days work or you desire to just say hello through a text or phone call just because they are on your mind.
My Past Relationships: IT ONLY HURT ONESELF TO KEEP BAD EXPERIENCE, IT'S A SMALL WORLD
Looking For: I am looking for a woman who can laugh, be playful and light hearten, one who is motivated and ambitious, intelligent, and self confident. I'm basically a very positive person who also loves humor and laughter and would like someone with an adventurous spirit who can see the funny side of life, someone who is open and willing to learn new things. I like to share things i learn and am open to learning new things as well.
My Perfect First Date: A walk along the waterfront or beach... great time to talk and get to know each other. OR MAYBE HANGING OUT TOGETHER IN A QUITE AND SMALL COZY COFFEE SHOP HAVING A LOVELY CHAT AND LOOKING INTO EACH OTHER EYES.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Davies Moore, SKYPE: davies.moore14

Postby Bix » Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:03 am

badoo.com/0422342626/
ok, what is your Skype name? my Skype name is: davies.moore14.

510-761-5097
Napoleon Bonaparte

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

cfst68@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:49 pm

mingle2/ cfst68 "It Takes Two To Be One"
46 year old man
from District Of Columbia, Washington

Interests: Swimming, Fishing and Writing Poems

I am very Kind, Compionate and Sincere with a wicked sense of humor. I have a son that just turned 6 last month, I love him as my life. I am very respectful as I believe that honesty is the key to a sustainable relationship. I will like to have someone with a good sense of humor and ready to love and expect the same in return. Someone who will not be shy to express her feelings, importantly very honest and must not be here for games or one night stand because I am not here for that either.

Profession: Craft Physical Appearance
Ethnicity White / Caucasian
Marital Status Divorced
Have Children? Yes, they live away from home

:lol:CHAT:
... Nice look,how are you doing? i would like to be ur friend...
... what lounnge you speak?
... This I don't know 😞
... cfst68@yahoo.com

pic profile and avatar Yahoo

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Davies Moore, SKYPE: davies.moore14

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:54 pm

my Skype name is: davies.moore14
=> IP: 41.190.3.200, 41.190.2.148
City: Lagos
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Davies Moore, daviesmooreprivate@aol.com

Postby Bix » Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:44 pm

badoo.com/0422342626/

+15107615097
My Email address is: daviesmooreprivate@aol.com
Napoleon Bonaparte

shayes51
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby shayes51 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:56 am

I know this man as andersonnick601@gmail.com and he is a scammer. Tried to ask me for money after telling me how much he loved me. His is nothing but a con artist. going by the name of Nick Anderson on Tagged

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:50 am

Welcome to RS and thanks for update :) please dont sent any money to him and post all you got here to safe other ladies and for future research after that please stop communicated with him and block him.
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:22 am

510-761-5097 . same number as 3 postings earlier!!!!

waydate
terrynieman
47 y/o man
Auckland, USA

Hello, Just saw your profile and admired you.I am searching for a serious relationship, because am tired of loneliness. Please feel free to join me on Whatsapp with my number +15107615097 for easy communication. I can also be reached on Skype with my ID: terry.nieman4
Napoleon Bonaparte

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:54 pm

=> IP: 194.187.250.202
ISP: M247 Ltd

Must be proxy :thinking:
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Use Spokeo

Маргарита
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Anderson Scot, anderson06_scot@hotmail.com

Postby Маргарита » Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:22 pm

Anderson Scot
anderson06_scot@hotmail.com

Hi Margarita.

Good morning. How are you doing today and how is your day going so far? I hope you are having a wonderful day. Well thanks for providing me your email id, at least you have given me the chance to tell and know more about you. Hopefully I want to believe everything is just fine and happening the way you expect them to be. You really look lovely and nice, just what I'm looking for! How about we get to know each other a bit better and see what will happen. I want to tell you about my fate when feeling are so powerful it’s as if some force beyond my control is guiding me to someone who can make me happy beyond my wildest dreams.

To start about myself, I am Anderson Scot, I was born on 12th May 1965. I’m 49 years old, living and working in United States of America. My father is late and Mum is here in Michigan but born in Great Britain. I am working as a mining Engineer in shell here in Michigan I have worked for years. I work as an Electro Chemical Engineer, my section is building and construction of oil plants and refineries. Being a single person, working so much without having much time for myself most of my time spent in high sea when i go for offshore and I just enjoy it though it’s very tiring. I love chilling out during weekends, go to mall, watch football and once in a while I will go to my Mum’s house to visit her and her nanny. I am a Man who is hilariously funny, understanding, energetic and spontaneous. I respect different religion exist in this world because they hold similar teachings which brings peace to everyone and makes you a better man.

I hope this is a good enough introduction for now. Thanks hope to read from you again. It’s now your turn to tell me about yourself, what you do, your likes and dislikes and anything you feel like sharing with a stranger who wants to be a friend.

Have a blissful week ahead
Anderson

My princess.

Good morning honey. How are you doing today and how is your day going so far? I hope great and thanks for the lovely melodious song you sent to me, it was great to listen to them. Honey I just want to let you know that I arrived in Canada successfully, anytime from now we will be moving out of the city and go to our work place, I may not have access to the Internet anymore except from my mobile. The chopper/helicopter will be coming to take us here in less than 5 hours’ time from now. Please you can always call me on my cell phone as I have ordered them to roam my line for international services. I did so for you to be able to reach me always as I will be visiting you as soon as my work here is done, you can always call me on my mobile number +1 978 631 2004 and please when I don’t answer just know that I am busy and will call you back as soon as possible.

Darling I have sent the parcel but couldn’t send it from America because of my tight schedule so I sent it immediately I arrived here in Canada, the parcel is containing Iphone6 Plus, Sets Of Jewelries, Ipad Air, 1 pack of Audible Translator Earpiece, Apple Laptop, Diamond Ring and a Rose Flower with the sum of $28,500 (Twenty Eight thousand, five hundred United States dollars) perfectly hidden in the sealed laptop pack to enable you settle some of your daily needs and prepare for my visit. I can imagine how hard you could be working alone to have a better life. Please honey I wouldn’t want to lose your love, caring and affection towards me. Just accept this token from my heart to you and take some money from there to prepare hotel reservation for us, because I will be coming to visit you as soon as I’m done with my work here. Since there was no time to contact you any longer for your bank account details to do a bank transaction I had no option than to seal the money in the same pack with those items. I sent it to your name and the address you gave me:

From my inquiry the pack will arrive to its destination in 3 to 4 days’ time. Here is the company name and the tracking number that you will use to track the package so that you will know when it arrives in your country:

Company Name: Trans World Courier Services

Tracking Number:

Go to the company website and track it through their on-line tracking system to know when the parcel will arrive in your country and the time, this is the website link of the courier company http: transwcouriers.com, on the courier website look are the right corner you will see TRACK NOW then you click on the TRACK NOW and enter the tracking number I sent to you with this you can track the parcel and know where it is at every point in time please remember to let me know once you receive the parcel. I am eager to see you, kiss you, be with you and feel your breath on me my love. I love you so much and will always do. I will confirm my flight as soon as my work here is done to meet with you so we can spend some quality time together and be with you forever. Take care of yourself for me and have a wonderful day.

Love you forever
Anderson

Андерсон Скот из Бей Сити штат Мичиган США. Якобы работает инженером в компании shell. В автокатастрофе погибла беременная жена. Одинок. Работа-дом. В процессе переписки уже через неделю-две клянётся в любви и собирается переезжать в Россию. Уже планирует отпуск и отъезд (через полтора месяца после знакомства), как вдруг неожиданно получает командировку в море на нефтяную платформу. Едет туда и оттуда якобы отправляет посылку с дорогими подарками и спрятанными внутри деньгами. Дальше предполагается развод на деньги со стороны транспортной компании. Хорошо, что не попалась на эту ерунду, нашла в интернете пострадавшую от этого мошенник женщину, которая всё дальнейшее рассказала. там якобы посылка застревает на предпоследнем этапе в Малайзии, находят деньги, задерживают посылку, просят выплатить штраф в размере нескольких тысяч долларов. он уговаривает, ссылаясь на разные душещипательные вещи...

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:02 am

Маргарита

Welcome to RS . Thank you so much for update on the scammers abusing pictures of this innocent man. Those letters are already reported around on scam sites for some period of the time. Glad you found us. Please BLOCK and IGNORE mafia. Help us to save others :) always report scammers here.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:56 pm

The fake shipper is a brand new website :( you had an organized gang there :(

Domain Name: TRANSWCOURIERS.COM
Registrar: PDR LTD. D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 303
Whois Server: whois.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Referral URL: PublicDomainRegistry.com
Name Server: 1.NSEASY.COM
Name Server: 2.NSEASY.COM
Status: clientTransferProhibited .icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 15-may-2014
Creation Date: 15-may-2014
Expiration Date: 15-may-2015
Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com
Registrar IANA ID: 303
Registrant Organization: Privacy Protection Service INC d/b/a PrivacyProtect.org Grrrrrr

Use Spokeo

Маргарита
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Маргарита » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:54 pm

Anderson Scot
+1 989 262 9106
+1 978 631 2004
anderson06_scot@Hotmail.com

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:05 pm

I´m trying to get the gang´s IP but don´t be surprised when it´s "Malaysia" (= Nigerians in Malaysia, cf. FAQ on this, and multiple fake white male profiles throughout this board); ;)
These gangs are good with playing fake webcam and programming fake websites, the latter purely serve as money request "reasons" .(

Use Spokeo

Return to “White Males”