It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:12 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Dean S.

African scammers posing as white men.
Scam Slayer
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Edward Fuller - edwardfuller987@yahoo.com

Postby Scam Slayer » Sun May 17, 2015 7:35 pm

IP Trace: 23.250.115.28
Provider: Colocrossing
Buffalo, NY USA

ourtime.com/v3/profile?profile=D455E07DE4A32959ACA0C235BB8ED21D&back=ViewedMe&backparam=1#tab=about

Edforlove2726

60 | Levittown, PA
Male | 5' 11" | Online Now
I'm looking for a serious relationship

Looking For: Serious Relationship
Political Affiliation: Very Liberal
Income: $150,000 +
Children: Has 1 child
Smoking: Non-Smoker
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
Sign: Gemini
Height: 5' 11"
Body: About average
Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Brown
I am down to earth and try to put God first,I like simple things in life,I am passionate about my faith and pray that every facet of my life reflects my love for my Lord, my Church, and my beautiful daughters.

Messages Sent To Me On OurTime:
It's nice been in my suggested match,and I see you have a great profile and a nice pics as well get back to me us to correspond to know each other more better ....thanks Edward

Thanks for getting back to me i am a single father of a daughter i love so much, i am new to this,you got me interested with your profile,i see that you are a down to earth and a loving lady that love life i couldn't resist because there is something special about you after i want through your profile,i am a widower i lost my wife of breast cancer I have not had any relationship in 5years ..I am seeking for My better half and I Know she is out there somewhere,i ready to relocate to anywhere to met that specail woman that i have been praying and waiting for so many years now,faith made me to contact you..Are you really single?i am not always on the site,get back to me with your email or ur cell number for us to correspond over there because i am not always on the site.because my subscriptions ends to-nite...for us to correspond to know ourself more better. expecting hearing from you soon. Edward

Thanks for getting back to me with your email i just sent you mail of all about me and pics,get back to me over there lets correspond to know ourself more better. Edward

Message Sent To My E-mail:
My name is Edward Fuller i was born and breed in Sweden,My dad is from Sweden while my mum is from Levittown,PA i came back to Levittown,PA five years ago After the death of my wife I am a Petrochemical and Gas Engineer i was married to my wife she had a daughter for me,she dead of cancer i have to spend all i can to keep her for me but everything seems useless,It take me a very long time to take that hurt off my life and i decided to start a new life again,i am looking for a woman that I can share everything with Someone that I can enjoy doing anything with,Someone that will walk along side me down the road of life and realizes how special that is to be able to have someone to communicate with,I love cooking, playing Golf, B ball, watching movies,piano, camping out in the wild with no hotels or anything around me but nature. I do like to go out I would love to know anything you would like to tell me about yourself....I'm just not sure where to begin,I will real care if we could have a nice time for a conversation on yahoo messenger or Skype for us to chat to know each other more better. Expecting hearing from you soon. Edward

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Brownson Fortune, brownson_fortune@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Mon May 18, 2015 11:46 am

edwardfuller987@yahoo.com --> skype

edwardfuller987
Maple Grove, Minnesota, United States

IP : 41.138.184.213
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Edwin; <smithedwin126@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:50 am

Eddie

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: California
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Religion: Christian
Education: Professional

Personal Description:

I am a loving,compassionate,understanding and very
trust worthy and most of all honest.I love romance and
all the good things that come with it.I also can fill your
heart with alot of love and gift that you seek. I might not
be the one for you but we will always be friends.This is
what makes me different.

Opera Software Americas LLC
OrgId: OSAL
Address: 1875 South Grant Street, suite #800
Address: San Mateo
City: San Mateo
StateProv: CA
PostalCode: 94402

Email give a Hit in FB for Smith Edwin from LA

facebook.com/smith.edwin.9066

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

christy83169
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Theo Nicon - nicontheo@gmail.com

Postby christy83169 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:54 pm

You have a person on your site listed by the names of Henry Clark, Clark Henry, Andrew Peter, Harry Scott, Fabio Lawson, Matthew Houston, and Edwin Smith. Just to let you know he is now going by Theo Nicon. I'm his latest victim. His story is that he divorced/widowed and has a daughter named Tracey who is going to a college in California to study economics. He says his father is from Greece and mother from Texas but spent the majority of his time with his mother (don't know where but I think England). He would go to visit his father in Greece for holidays. His story is that he currently lives in Jacksonville, Florida and is a semi-retired architect. He recently took a job in Cape Town, South Africa (while I was communicating with him) and to my knowledge is still there - with some of my money. I kept all of his emails and text messages hoping that maybe I would get a chance to use them and we could stop this person. If anyone out there has information, please let me know. I would like nothing more in my life than to stop him so he doesn't hurt another woman again.

christy83169
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby christy83169 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:57 pm

I would be this jerk's latest victim. He now goes by Theo Nicon and says he is working in Cape Town, South Africa and trying to get home to Jacksonville, Florida. Here is some additional information he's using:

has a daughter named Tracey who is 20 and studying economics in California
lives in Jacksonville, Florida
has lots of rental properties which he says is his "retirement"
plays golf
banks at Wells-Fargo
father was from Greece but has passed
mother was from Dallas, Texas but lived abroad somewhere
came to the US in 1997 with his mom after his dad passed
first marriage ended in a divorce with the ex-wife dying shortly after
latest relationship his girlfriend took all of his money and gave it to her boyfriend
is an architect and has graduated from a university in Greece
has a phone based in Jacksonville, Florida and one based in Cape Town, South Africa
two known acquaintances in South Africa - Nosipho Nontso and Tamlyn May

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Dean Shareski

Postby Igulinka » Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:06 am

christy83169

We are very sorry that you fell a victim to the Nigerian mafia in South Africa. Unfortunately it is easy for them to travel there as a students and then they overstay their visas and defraud innocent people out of their hard earned money.

Please post email address, phone number, SKYPE ID and link to the fake profile where the mafia abuses photos of this innocent man. You must BLOCK them and IGNORE and never confront them. Surf safe online.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

christy83169
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby christy83169 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:24 pm

I'm not entirely sure how to post this so can I give you the information here? The email that he used is nicontheo@gmail.com. He used two phone numbers. They are: 904-300-2725 for Florida and 27-71-737-9815 for South Africa. So far I have found one other person that he scammed right before me. Luckily, she didn't give him any money. His schtick is that he tells you that if you lend him the money he will give it back to you double what you gave him. He has an accent but I couldn't ever really place it. The phrasing that he used in his emails seemed a little British as he would call mom "mum" and instead of walk he would say "tread". I know it wasn't Spanish, French, German or Italian as I could have picked those out a little. His voice never really did match his picture. When he talked I always imagined someone a little more "Mediterranean" than the picture. Also, he's not too bright when it comes to things. For instance, he said his daughter was born in 1997 but was 20; he said he packed his laptop in his checked luggage (seriously who does that?); he left his wallet in his office with all of his money in it and one of the workers happened to have a key. In real life nobody does that ... although who am I to say because I fell for it just because he seemed so nice. I also have a couple of pictures that aren't posted to your site. If you would like them, I can send them to you. I also have all of the emails that he sent me and the text messages that he sent. Anything to get this turkey caught or keep someone else from being his victim.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:32 pm

904-300-2725 --> VoIP - Bandwidth.com CLEC - Owner is based in Jacksonville, FL

27-71-737-9815 - mobile phone number from South Africa --> Vodacom
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

christy83169
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Dean Shareski

Postby christy83169 » Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:41 pm

To my knowledge, these are three pictures of this guy that you don't have. Feel free to use.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

andrew_peter59@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:06 am

Skype ---> andrew.peter27

minerva

Bookmark and Share

harryscott08@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:17 am

harry.scott61

minerva

Bookmark and Share

clark.hry2010@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:20 am

Skype --> clark.henry8

minerva

Bookmark and Share

fabiolawson@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:25 am

fabiolawson1 --> avatar used pic in Myra post
skype.team15 --> No avatar

minerva

Bookmark and Share

matthewhrs@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:30 am

matthewhrs@yahoo.com --> Skype

matthewhrs
matthewhrs1

http://romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=91784

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

edwinsmith126@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:29 am

Subject: Hello
Hi, I'm Edwin. I was just browsing through when I saw your exotic gorgeous profile but your picture captivated me most, so I decide to say Hi to you if you will be interested,kindly reply with your mail address so I can write you about my self and also add you to my yahoo msg so we can talk more and know our self more better, my email is : edwinsmith126@yahoo.com

God bless you and grant you your desire...

Edwin

IP: 107.167.112.140
Hostname: s28-06-05.opera-mini.net
ISP: Opera Mini Proxy
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Return to “White Males”