It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:34 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Phillip Moore; philipmoore121@hotmail.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Mirjam
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Mirjam » Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:43 pm

Mod edit: See this DailyMail article from May 2015 (Australian woman lost 350k): http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 83&t=90248

This man is on Badoo.

Emailadress: philipmoore121@hotmail.com

IP adress: 188.126.70.28 - Swedish proxy

His profile:

About me
I am a very fun and caring person with a big heart. I like to live life to the fullest and like to try new things.

Interested in
Would like to find someone who is into love as much as me and can treat me with respect. Also, has to be smart, able to carry a conversation, and most importantly, make me laugh

Personal info

Relationship: I'm single Sexuality: I'm straight Appearance: 187cm (6'2''), 63kg (139lbs), average body, gray hair and hazel eyes. Living: By myself Children: No, never Smoking: Anti-smoking Drinking: Not a fan of drinkers Education: College/University Languages: English and Dutch Work: I have a high income :mrgreen: .

His email to me:

Hello There,

How are you?This is Philip from badoo and decide to mail you and see if the email address is correct..Take care and have a nice lovely night with much happiness and joy on your face..

Greetings,

Regards,

Philip

-------------------------
Bye, Mirjam ;)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Phillip Moore; philipmoore121@hotmail.com

Postby Myra » Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:59 pm

email addres leads to
FB
Philip Moore
Worked at Self Employed
Studied at East Sussex College of Higher Education
Lives in Eastbourne, East Sussex

Image Image Image

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Allyn Lasut, allynlasut@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:05 am

Allyn Lasut
Lives in San Francisco, Zulia, Venezuela
Male

About Allyn
Simple and lovely.
Image Image

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

John Danell, john.danell@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:13 am

meetme.com
John Danell , 54
Ashanti, Ghana :twisted:

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Robert Brown - jcara7999@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:00 pm

Person.com:
USER ID: 6162294
State/Region: Limburg
City: Gerheggen
Distance: N/A
Last login: Jun 16, 2012, 07:32

Full Name
Robert brown
More
About me
A new member here, join today.. I must say that i find your profile interesting and decided to contact you since we both on here searching for same, which is a soul mate.. Please drop me a note if you are also interested in know me more also.. Regards.
Come from
United States
Registered
Today, 5:18 am
City, State, Province
NJ
Marital Status
Single
Ethnicity
White/Caucasian
Occupation
Good life
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual

Email: jcara7999@yahoo.com

Received from 41.218.214.136 Accra, Ghana
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

melvic12
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Eamon Dubhlainn: dubhlainneamon@yahoo.com

Postby melvic12 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:51 am

Hi, I am just new, having recently been scammed for $250,000 Australian. Following instructions I have been searching on Google with photos I have, provided by my scammer, named Eamon Donegal Dubhlainn email dubhlainneamon@yahoo.com, with the common story of being stuck in Dubai and not able to get back to Manchester UK. This photo matches, as does the one for Francis Lada, on this site. I also found one or other of my photos on at least 6 other sites currently :-o :shock: , under differnt names. Should I report them on each site, or what should I do to stop other people being scammed?

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:07 am

thank you very much for posting him, you are already helping. His email dubhlainneamon@yahoo.com is already in Google, everything posted here gets in Google in seconds. ;)

As for other sites, there is no point of reporting him, even if they boot him (which is not a fact), he will immediately re-register with another name and fresh picture. Better if people google his details and pics (like you did) and realize they are being scammed.
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:17 am

luvkyle on connectingsingles

Life without love is meaningless
I am a:
52 yr-old man seeking women, 18-45
Online within 4 weeks
Height:
5' 11" (180 cm)
Body Type:
Average
Ethnicity:
White/Caucasian
Religion:
Christian/Other

About me:
I'm best describe as caring, kind, always helpful, self sufficient, humble, sensitive, very communicative and a great sense of humor. Now that being said I must admit that healthy eating and fitness are an important part of my life along with the enjoyment of the outdoors. This includes boating, being in the sun, cycling, gardening or exploring the countryside on a horse ride. Full of energy, am truly young at heart and always living life to its fullest. Also know when to be playful or simply relaxed when need be. I do know my way around a kitchen and really enjoy cooking and hosting social functions for friends and family.I do enjoy sports, but not a fanatic. If I miss a key game I’m just as happy to catch the highlights or read about it the next day. My life is in order, no drama, financially stable with many of my goals having been met it's now time to enjoy life to the fullest with that special someone. I enjoy listening to all types of music (not rap), prefer classic rock, new country and a good blues guitar. I am self employed and my schedule is very flexible and I do take advantage of getting away as often as I can (to the Chelan area). I enjoy golf, tennis, travel, horse riding, good wine, going off to and exploring new places. I'm also very handy and have been through several remodeling projects over the years. I still have all of my hair, my teeth (still waiting for the first cavity) and am blessed with good health.

I’m looking for:
I am looking to connect with someone who is active, fit, fun, intelligent, honest, and has a great sense of humor that also loves to cuddle and is also young at heart.
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

melvic12
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Eamon Dubhlain; dubhlainneamon@yahoo.com

Postby melvic12 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:22 am

Thanks for your response. Here is detail of an email header from him. I'm not sure which part of this you want.

When I search it says he is in California....?

Received: from [96.44.140.242] by web121504.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 05 Sep 2012 15:00:47 PDT
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2012 15:00:47 -0700 (PDT)

I have also posted on a thread of John Holland, where a similar story and similar daughter's name appeared. Connection there too.

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:38 am

thanks, I left the part we need.

96.44.140.242 - that's OC3 Networks, bad IP, proxy, used in scams a LOT.

In our database of bad IPs:
http://www.romancescam.com/ipsearch.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

he is just trying to hide his real IP and location.
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

melvic12
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby melvic12 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:21 am

thanks Marisa, that's good to have confirmed, as I wasn't able to

Mirjam
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Mirjam » Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:21 pm

Now this man is on Datehookup, his pictures are already on this post:

Emailadress: morrisoncharles226@hotmail.com

IP adress: 37.220.28.82 UK suspected network device

His email to me:

My name is Charles, I live in Sweden :mrgreen: , was born in 1959. I have dark brown hair. I am a single man looking for my dream woman in my life. I am 53 years old. I am honest :evil: , kind, romantic, loyal, faithful people, dear and beautiful at the height of 182 cm and 65 kg in weight, hobbies are swimming, dancing and cooking.

I "I am a serious person, and I want to study a long-term relationship. Has a son. I'm a widow :mrgreen: , and now I need someone in my life. I am very sincere and passionate life partner. I'm a businessman, I deal in Contruction :twisted: .I'm special, loving relationship with a single woman, a lover, a beautiful honest with shapely figure, the hands, interests and characteristics ... someone who wants a meaningful, serious, long-term relationship ... if you have a common interest in me, we can e-mail each other every day to get to know each other better then.I hope to hear from you soon. :disagree:
---------------
Bye, Mirjam ;)

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Bryant Adkins, bryant_adkins@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:32 am

used to be kelvin_11254 on matchdoctor, but got booted :twisted:

Honesty is my priority
56 Male, Seeking Women: 45 - 70.
Boaz, Alabama, United States.
i am simple,nice and God fearing.... :pray:

junkmails:

Hi...I am Kelvin...A new member on here..I came across your profile and decided to say hi because i liked it when i was going through and would like to know more about each other if you dont mind..
Hope to read back from you soon.
Regards
Kels

Hi Billy, -- who is Billy?? :thinking: Once again it was nice reading back from you.I guess this is a sign that shows you also was to know me so i will give you my private e mail address so you reach me over there..I will reply by telling you more and also sending some pics of me.
bryant_adkins@yahoo.com
I will be glad to have yours also also write to you as time goes on.
Thanks.
Will be pleasured to read back again..

Received: from [74.115.1.230] - AnchorFree again, proxy

Hi...Its was nice reading from you..These are some few pics of me and i hope you like them...
Well i will take this opportunity to say something about my self i hope you will also do same.

My name is Bryant Adkins..I am a German American but lived most of my life in the states..I am 56 years of age and i work with the American Security Agency International and have been in this service for 23 years now..I am a widow :lol: and lost my wife years back in the World Trade Center which happened in the states..I have a son who is currently in south Carolina....I am currently assigned to a national mission in Kabul and will be coming home soon...I am very simple and natural in everything i do and also open to everyone.My favorite color is blue and i like to smile allot....

I think this is something little i will say about me and i hope to read back from you again..if you have a yahoo id you can give it to me so i add you to my yahoo messenger and have an instant chat with you to know more.

Regards
Bryant

pics already posted.
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Bryant Adkins, bryant_adkins@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:25 am

matchdoctor
kelvin (banned)

Yahoo avatar

To bryant_adkins@yahoo.com
Location Accra, Ghana (86% likelihood) :twisted:
Opened on (41¸215¸160¸195:36322)
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Areyoukidding1
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Areyoukidding1 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:51 am

I "met" him on christianmingle.com and know him as Carole Barlette. He used as email address of carolebarlette@yahoo.com. He claimed to be from Michigan and in the UK selling crude from Saudi Arabia. He didn't have quite enough money to cover customs, and if I sent him $15000 he would pay it back with interest. :mrgreen:

This is the very first email that I received from him:

Hello Dear, It was so good chatting with you, I did enjoy every sec I spent with you and I must say thanks. I know that if two hearts are meant to be friends, no matter how long it takes, how far they go, how tough it seems, fate will bring them together to share friendship forever. If you need a friend and there are a hundred steps between us, you can take the 1st step to get near me and i'll take all 99 step to be there for you....

I want you to know that Friendship doubles your joy and divide your sorrows, many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart. Friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly, a friend is someone who walks in when the whole world has walked out. I wanna be more than a friend to you....

If someone asks me what is friendship....? Can I be able to sit next to you, pull you close to me, put my arms around you and proudly say 'this is friendship..?

I attached some photos of I and Vivian and hope you like them. I will be looking forward reading from you and please take good care of yourself and God bless.
Carole.

They get much worse from there.

Return to “White Males”