It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:19 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Phillip Moore; philipmoore121@hotmail.com

African scammers posing as white men.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Phillip Moore; philipmoore121@hotmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:50 pm

robertwood

Sexuality: Homosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: Manchester
Marital status: Divorced
Children: I want children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'4 - 5'7 (161-170cm)
Body built: Athletic
Ethnicity: Other

Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree
Personal Description:

i will tell you later

Hello Dear how are you? i like to introduce myself to you, I Eng Robert from LONDON, I work with EXXON MOBIL OIL LONDON. I am the MARINE ENG IN EXXON MOBIL OIL SHIP. we travel many countries to deliver oil on special assignment.I am 50 years, married before but now divorce, i have one son and i need a partner, when i saw your profile and your photo on this date site you are very beautiful and you are the kind of woman i need in my life, i was very very happy and was pushed to contact you because you seems to look very caring and loving woman. Please can we trust each other?

I need a woman who can make me happy in my life , and make my life full of happiness means comprehension, tolerant , friendly, a love spend time with , the rest coming in time.

I am a man in every sense of the word, which is looking for woman friends that if they were to something more serious fabulous because I have so much to give to a possible relationship SERIOUS! I do not like games feelings and my motto is "Do not do what you do not want" I am a man full of faith and love for God so if you are interested in my friendship go ahead make me your invitation.

please try to ADD me for one of this, yahoo messenger , Skype , facebook I like to chat on one of them okay.send me a message to this my Email: woodr571@gmail.com

Yahoo messenger :robertwood27
Skype Name: robert.kwami2
Facebook Name: robertwoods909@gmail.com

Thanks Robert
robetwoods11@gmail.com
IP: 41.210.31.104 Ghana
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Jeff Morgan

Postby spanky » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:56 pm

58 | Washington, District of Columbia

subject: A note from Jeje

hello and how are you doing ? i hope and wish all is well with you ..Well i am Jeff Morgan and might say I was reading through people's profile when i saw yours , you really sound good and interesting with the words you said in your profile . you are a nice looking loving woman and you look very attractive, i really like your hair,smile and your eyes. i would love to say more but i will end it here for now.you can send me a mail to jeff_morgan691@yahoo.com or text me om my personal cell number 720-439-9895 and i will reply with my pics and also tell you more about me.
We were not foolish to fall in love with them. Our mistake was not knowing that we fell in love with fools.

spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Andrew Smith, smithandrew328@yahoo.com

Postby spanky » Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:01 pm

Chemistry.com
User name: Andrew

In his own words:

"I love to treat myself in a special way because I love myself....Due to the fact that I love myself makes me be in the best position to love someone and treat people in a special way because the first step to loving someone and treating them with respect is by loving yourself and having respect for your own self...I love cooking,reading,working out at the gym,taking early morning jogging,I like painting,cleaning the house and keeping it neat all the time,love camping and cruising the waters and walking down the beach and relaxing to enjoy the sea breeze..how natural it feels to relax and watch the waves do their own thing..I also like sight-seeing to the wildlife part of our world :mrgreen: and other interesting tourist sites in the world...I think I have come to a point in my life that I feel it is necessary to share my life with someone who is willing to love and be loved back without any strings attached to it...I'm willing to learn from others and share in their interests and activities...I laugh lots and makes people feel important of themselves....You are warmly welcome...I don't judge till I have walk down in your shoes to best understand you...God is my everything....You are welcome..."

------------------------------------

59 | Frederick, Maryland

Hello Pretty,

I really like your smiles and it depicts how beautiful you are to yourself and to others....I would like to get to know you....I'm single and willing to mingle...Care to chat???You can send me an email.... I will surely get in touch with you....

Thank You and have a great time.

Andrew

Hello xxxxx

Thanks for hitting back at me and I'm happy to have read your note...it was precise and full of intellect. :)

Yes I'm on the site but I don't intend to be long on here...I'm yet to meet an interesting woman who could bring the best out of me....Maybe...just maybe it could be you..smiles. (maybe not works for me MUGU, smiles... :twisted: )

I'm looking for love,understanding,commitment and single-minded person...not someone who listens to the outside world...I don't want a woman who values her friends more than me and listens to them more than me...I want a one man woman thing because I'm a one woman man......

I hope, I have not scared you off.....get back to me if you are okay with that....lol

Have a goodnight!!

Andrew

Hi xxxxxx

I’m glad you got back to me with your note….It is a bright day and I’m really happy to read from you…

I’m doing great and I hope you are also doing well???...... It is my greatest joy to make someone feel funny about me…It is even better for someone to describe you as funny than annoying….I take that as a compliment….I feel good to know that I did not scare you off with my expectations about a woman….and I’m equally enthuse that you want the same things as me….we are on the same wavelength and I’m personally excited….

I’m not coming in your life to be a bossy type of man…I’m not bossy and I’m someone who believes in democracy and giving regard and respect to your woman…. We can only team up to make the future bright and to be financially successful in every aspect of our human endeavor and not the kind of coming to control you and show you what to do and not what to do…I hope you understand me on that…

I also need a companion and someone I can be best of friends with and also settle down with her and spend the rest of our time together in harmony…lol

I’m into Civil and Mining Engineering, I deal in Minerals such as Gold, Diamond, Silver, Platinum and the rest and I build bridges and fly-over’s and more…. :mrgreen: It is an interesting field and I have done these for nearly 25years….

One thing that I will like you to know about me is that I don’t keep friends and do not make friends because they hurt me very badly some five years ago…they teamed up with a woman I intended to marry and they duped me when I was out on a business…. :cry: I’m single and willing to chat with you and get to know you more…Is that okay with you????...I sometimes use yahoo messenger so if that is appealing to you then we can use that…my id is smithandrew328….

What about you?? What do you for living??? :P

Have a great day and stay bless..

Andrew
We were not foolish to fall in love with them. Our mistake was not knowing that we fell in love with fools.

spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby spanky » Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:43 pm

Is yet another bright morning,I’m really doing well this lovely morning, having wake up looking refreshing…. I want to believe that you are equally doing well this morning and also looking refreshing after waking up this morning….

Thank you for your note and your compliments are warmly welcomed… :lol:

Honestly speaking I will be so happy to get to chat with you and also get to know more about you…You sound so much lovely and tender, kind and goodwill person….I’m shy however we can take the chance and once you win my trust you have it forever …I want to be happy all the time with the woman of my dreams…I know you can’t always be happy however we can talk in relationship and work things up so that the love connection in a relationship does not die due to one or two issues that might crop up in a relationship…..There hasn’t being any form of relationship that never goes through trial times yet I want to believe that when things get hard, we tend to become harder to smooth-en every rough edges and still get on stronger at all times…..I know I will make sure my relationship succeed at all times and so I’m willing to invest my time and my everything to make it a successful one to be envied by all….

I have overcome everything that happened against me and I will never judge or condemn anyone who comes into my life…People are not the same…we all are different from one point to the other…even twins are never the same , so it is very important to give people the benefit of the doubt and also to listen to them at all times before you can make informed decision…..You sound interesting and I want to believe that your soul is a beautiful one…I pray your friends are good just like you are in heart and in mind.

A woman is more beautiful when she speaks and talks and writes with courtesy and manners and your way of writing depicts how beautiful you are inwardly and it has really shown on the outward beauty of your shining skin and your entire body looks pleasing and attractive…lol

I’m ready to get on IM with you….I tried adding your Id but did not get it right , so you can take chance to add mine and I will accept it and we will take it from there… :disagree:

You have such an interesting job and I want to believe that you love it….How long have you been working in that field???

Let me know the time that is more convenient to you so we can meet on the IM and chat more…

Have a great day and stay bless..

Andrew

spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby spanky » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:58 pm

Thought this tick would be tossed off site by now...

Hi xxxxx

I'm yet to get a note to the address I gave you on yahoo.... :lol: I have been looking forward to chatting with you.... I tried to add your IM to my yahoo messenger but could not get it through.... :lol: You can add mine, then I will accept it and we can establish an instant messaging soon....

Have a great day and stay bless!!!!!

Andrew

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:20 pm

shelton.roland@yahoo.com, Shelton Roland

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5995929071" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Shelton Roland
Ghana

Hello Hammer, I have been in search of someone with this last name "Hammer" so when I saw your name I was pushed to contact you and see how best we can assist each other. I am SHELTON ROLAND a citizen of Ghana.a banker by profession working as a Director Auditing and Accounting unit of the Barclay's bank Ltd,Ghana. I have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds to the tune of ($18,400,000.00) one of my bank Customers who died along with his entire family on 15th July, 2009 in a plane crash in Northern Iraq, who had no relations to claim the fund and I want you to help me receive the fund as his next of kin in your country. This is an opportunity for us to claim the fund and give our lives a complete definition.Late Mr.James Hammer, did not mention any Next of Kin/ Heir when the account was opened, and james was not married and no children. Last week my Bank Management requested that I should give instructions on what to do about his funds, if to renew the contract. I know this will happen and that is why I have been looking for a means to handle the situation, because if my Bank Directors happens to know that james is dead and do not have any Heir, they will take the funds for their personal use, so I don't want such to happen. That was why when I saw your last name I was happy and I am now seeking your co-operation to present you as Next of Kin/ Heir to the account, since you have the same last name with him and my bank head quarters will release the account to you. There is no risk involved; the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and I from any breach of law. It is better that we claim the money, than allowing the Bank Directors to take it, they are rich already. I am not a greedy person, so I am suggesting we share the funds equal, 50/50% to both parties, my share will assist me to start my own company which has been my dream. Let me know your mind on this and please do treat this information as TOP SECRET and DO NOT respond to this on skype for same security reason. I have more to write you about the details once I receive your urgent response strictly through my personal Email address: (shelton.roland@yahoo.com) Regards, SHELTON ROLAND.

His email give us his FB... :dumb:
https://www.facebook.com/jackson.cruz.5682" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Jackson Cruz
Worked at U.S. Army Initial Military Training
Lives in Libyahovo, Sofiya, Bulgaria
From Kufra

with pic of John Mageau ...
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 3&p=290947" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:59 am

Email address: (shelton.roland@yahoo.com) Tell +233(0)545932672 Skype-shelton.roland93

He sent the same message to another man from our Anti Scam Team -

Hello NICE, I have been in search of someone with this first name "NICE"so when I saw your name I was pushed to contact you and see how best we can assist each other. I am SHELTON ROLAND a citizen of Ghana.a banker by profession working as a Director Auditing and Accounting unit of the Barclay's bank Ltd,Ghana. I have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds to the tune of ($18,400,000.00) one of my bank Customers who died along with his entire family on 15th July, 2009 in a plane crash in Northern Iraq, who had no relations to claim the fund and I want you to help me receive the fund as his next of kin in your country. This is an opportunity for us to claim the fund and give our lives a complete definition.Late Mr.NICE Trond, did not mention any Next of Kin/ Heir when the account was opened, and Vidar was not married and no children. Last week my Bank Management requested that I should give instructions on what to do about his funds, if to renew the contract. I know this will happen and that is why I have been looking for a means to handle the situation, because if my Bank Directors happens to know that Vidar is dead and do not have any Heir, they will take the funds for their personal use, so I don't want such to happen. That was why when I saw your first name I was happy and I am now seeking your co-operation to present you as Next of Kin/ Heir to the account, since you have the same first name with him and my bank head quarters will release the account to you. There is no risk involved; the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and I from any breach of law. It is better that we claim the money, than allowing the Bank Directors to take it, they are rich already. I am not a greedy person, so I am suggesting we share the funds equal, 50/50% to both parties, my share will assist me to start my own company which has been my dream. Let me know your mind on this and please do treat this information as TOP SECRET and DO NOT respond to this on sit for same security reason. I have more to write you about the details once I receive your urgent response strictly through my personal Email address: (shelton.roland@yahoo.com) Tell +233(0)545932672 Skype-shelton.roland93 Regards, SHELTON ROLAND.

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:38 am

derrickvantino472@gmail.com / wbroosk@yahoo.com

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5996467743" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
William B

Hello Pretty how are you doing today i wish you are fine as well i am..... by My Name is William and am53 years old age i'm single for 23 years now and am leaving at San Antoin Taxes in the State and you?
Wow that sound great.... What is your name?
add me derrickvantino472@gmail.com
add me wbroosk@yahoo.com

His email derrickvantino472@gmail.com leads to his FB profile
https://www.facebook.com/derrick.vantino.7" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Derrick Oboye Vantino (DovClick)

His email wbroosk@yahoo.com leads to the 2nd Fb profile
https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.vantino.1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Jennifer Owusu Vantino (Jov Vantino)
Basic Information Gender Female

StopScammersNOW
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby StopScammersNOW » Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:16 pm

This scammer is using robert_anderson22@yahoo.com and was on chemistry.com. He said his address is Virginia City Nevada and funny thing is he puts his phone number in the message 985-240-9651. I sent a reply that before I continue writing why are you using a area code for Louisiana? It appears hours later chemistry.com blocked and removed his profile, this is the message he sent me. Watch out!

Robert
57 | Virginia City, Nevada
subject: A note from Robert
Wow, incredible profile & you are stunning, gorgeous actually. I saw your profile and it caused and unusual impact, I am interested in you. You have such a beautiful profile. Have you found your lover? If you are still searching, I would like to know more about you, what motivates you? What makes your heart leap with passion? Love? Joy? I find your intelligence and beauty very exciting.Your profile drew me in and captivated me. Mine seems so barren compared to yours. I'm looking for a woman who wants to take the time to get to know me through email correspondence and an open sharing of the head and the heart first through email and phone calls and then negotiating a meeting in person if we both remain interested. I am ready willing and able to venture forth on a journey that will leave the past behind while preserving the best memories and forgiving the ones that were hurtful and usually unintentional. I live life one day, one hour, one moment at a time. I want and need the healing power of love physically emotionally and spiritually. I live as if time were on fire and I believe that every day of the right relationship should be treated like the first day of our honeymoon. I want to share what I have with one special woman who will appreciate that I have a deep capacity to love that needs to be filled and fulfilled. We can't keep it unless we give it away.I am writing these thoughts as the flow into my head and my sense is that they are coming directly from my heart. I'm feeling very peaceful now and this seems like the appropriate place to stop. If for some reason we happen not to be right for each other , I wish you the best in your search. I wish you continued passion and an exciting lover to keep your fires burning. I appreciate and admire your intensity. hope to hear from you soon.from Robert.again thank you very much. Once again here is my personal address robert_anderson22@yahoo.com Or if you don't mind you can text me or call me on (985) 240-9651 hope to hear from you soon.Take Care and be safe.Bye for now

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: robert_anderson22@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:36 pm

his avatar

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James Muller, jamesmuller235@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:21 am

matchdoctor
jamesalex159
56-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 55 - 90
Los Angeles, California, United States
well I am very open minded person who accepts people as they are, also very fair individual person who adapts to changes in life and enjoys life to the fullest
am looking forward to meet that special Godfearing :twisted: , caring, honest, trustworthy, faithful and lovely woman that i will spend the rest of my whole life with in both good and bad times. i want that special woman I will love and cherished with all my whole being and heart and I pray to God Almighty that he will surely provide me with that kind of a woman someday in my life am really looking for a partner and a lover and a best friend who I can share the most intimate dreams with. A well rounded individual
am pride of myself in being honest, caring, faithful, lovely and most trustworthy. I seek that in a mate, someone who is compassionate yet understanding, someone who has a calm behaviour and a great personality.
a first and second date for me does not constitute a perfect date, nor a perfect person. I am easy going man that seeks an easy going woman in my life as well
i believe there is no ideal relationships, being honest in a relationship is hard work and compromise, it is as good as you make it. what makes a relationship ideal to someone is how much time and effort one puts into it and how committed two people are to it.
i want to meet a woman who has tolerance level and how far she can go in life. want that special woman who will be willing to stick around me and be there for me when the going gets tough and vice versa I will also be there for her and stick to her only when the going gets tough too as well.
i generally try to live a somehow healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of jogging, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy, trust me, i love pastries and hope u also do like it
i would also like to find a like-minded woman where we can participate in activities together and encour

okay add me jamesmuller235@yahoo.com
i would be waiting to meet you on messenger lol

:lol: FB is Stuart James!
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 91&t=66407" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

richmonscott@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:34 pm

also uses the email address
richmonscott@yahoo.com
yahoo avatar show this man

for zorpia profile
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=71284" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

karenmythe
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby karenmythe » Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:38 am

Facebook Williams Uddin
https://www.facebook.com/williams.uddin" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

He try to scam with old style, falling in love in the first sight coz my profile picture, and admitted not a scammers.. :mrgreen:

these are his saying on our fb chat :

I need to tell you my feelings
i don't want to beat around the bush
Am really in love with you
this is my first time doing such
I need a real sincere and honest woman
very sorry if i bore you with that...
I told you i lost my wife
every man is not desame
i have not dated online before
becareful from those scammers (how convincing... :P )
that is why dont like to come online
don't go and fall into their hands
I come on fb because of my customers
it was unfortunate that i see your beautiful photos (i only put my pic with sunglases and he said beautiful.. what a rubbish) :applause:

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:26 am

morrisoncharles226@hotmail.com---> badoo as charles and hit to FB as female->Lyn Baah , no pic :(

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:29 am

welcome to RS, did he give you his email ID ??

Return to “White Males”