It is currently Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:13 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Mark Freeman - soulmate1293@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby janex69 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:36 pm

person.com
USER ID: 5468043
Nickname: freeman
Name: mark
State/Region: Bruxelles-Capitale
City: Bruxelles

freeman: can we chart at yahoo so i can show you my pic and know more about each other well
freeman: soulmate1293yahoo.com

Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 01:11:23 -0800 (PST)
IP: 41.210.21.151

Image Image
No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

firefly

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mark Freeman - soulmate1293@yahoo.com

Postby firefly » Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:00 am

Avatar for the email adress soulmate1293@yahoo.com:

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Buntain Graham - buntain.graham@mail.com

Postby Pandora » Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:42 am

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5462586757

buntain graham

Last Active: 6 hours ago
Profile Views: 2178 times
Profile Skin: my love
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English
Orientation: Straight
About me
Music: all music
Movies: all movies
TV: BBC and CNN
Books: all books
Sports: football and tennis
Interests: all
About Me: i am who i am

Excerpt from tagged chat:
Hi pretty,your picture look pleasant,i think it will be nice if we can be friends and see how it goes

Thanks for your response,i am british/ireland.Born in ireland now based in the uk.I love to cook,read novels and travelling to nice places too.do send me your email id so we can chat up there

His mail:
abut my life

I was so excited when I open my PC to receive your email.How are you today?I guess you are doing fine as always.

I will like to tell you more about myself but where do I start from okay.My name is Buntain graham.I am from Edinburgh Scotland .I am an Engineer by profession.I had my degree at the Oxford university.I work with London Splendor Shipping company Ltd here in the U.K.I have been with the company for 13 years as the director of operations.

I am the only child of my late parents Professor and Dr. Mrs David Buntain of the blessed memory. I was married before, but lost my wife in a car wreck five years ago.May her soul rest in peace.I have one daughter,Her name is Benedicta and she is ten years old now.I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who is friendly,honest, caring,trustworthy and God fearing.I find very much peace and tranquility here.
I`m 5`11" 190 bls with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, a good listener, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a loving and outgoing father. I enjoy playing sax which i do often at my leisure time.I like going to the movies,or watching movies in my room or Cabin, I like swimming,listening to music and dance to any kind of music,i sing,sailing, going bowling and also a good cook.I am a family oriented person,love children and there is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself.

It is very important for me to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity for the special person I hope to share my thoughts, feelings,experiences, dreams and fantasies with, and to offer the best opportunities for any kid that might be included in my life,both mine and that special person children, and that is my focus at this time and I also do enjoy my job though risky because we are always on the high sea.

I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. So come on and share it all with me, as I am not here to talk to you about general things such as partying, the weather, sports, e.t.c. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance,quality,spirituality,love,faithfulness and potential.Hope i didn't write much of a novel.............lol.

Hope to hear from you soon.Until then have a pleasant day.

Buntain graham

Received: from 180.74.3.226
Organization: Packet One Networks (M) Sdn
State/Region: Kuala Lumpur
City: Kuala Lumpur

Already reported on a German scamwarning site

I knew I had read the same crap days ago, here it is http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=45297" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
except from Buntain Graham has a daughter and he works in a different shipping company :mrgreen:

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Buntain Graham - buntain.graham@mail.com

Postby Pandora » Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:18 am

Scammer uses also buntain.graham@yahoo.com

yahoo avatar

Pic leads to http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=42115" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mark Freeman - soulmate1293@yahoo.com

Postby Pandora » Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:19 am

Pic of guy in white shirt also used in http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 59#p255659" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Joe Martins - martinsjoe017@yahoo.com

Postby Pandora » Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:47 am

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5972378723

Joe M

Last Active: 2 days ago
Profile Views: 723 times
Profile Skin: Default
Tagline: Searching for true love.
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Serious Relationship
Ethnicity: Hispanic/Latino
Religion: Catholic
Orientation: Straight

Spam message:
Hello Dear, it is nice to see your profile, i would like us to have a chat and see how it goes. Anyway have a nice and lovely day. Joe

His mail:
Hello Dearie,Thanks allot for making out time to write me back I really do appreciate it.How' re you doing today I hope you are fine. I am Engr.Joe Martins, I'm 54yrs Widower .......I am a business man...... It'll be nice to meet you someday soon so we can have great experiences together. I am a down to the earth kinda man with allot of dreams and heart desires and some of my dreams is to have someone like you beside
me where we can walk side by side with each other as ONE Big Happy Family I also like the outdoor activities allot like swimming,fishing,camping,hunting and seeing the movies,lay down on the beach and watch the sunrise and sunset. I dislike liars,cheaters,unfaithfulness and people who take advantage on mother's for their own selfish interest. Hope to hear from you real soon thanks for ur time....
Always want to know you more..

God Bless,
Engr.Joe......
Sent 1 add. pic

Received: from [172.191.112.167]
Organization: America Online

Google gives hits to PB, a Dutch anti-scam site and the Polish Embassy in Abuja/Nigeria :mrgreen:

http://embassy-finder.com/poland_in_abuja_nigeria" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Joe Martins (US flag)
Thu, 23 Aug 2012 23:11 EDT
How to apply for an appointment in the embassy
Please i want to apply for an appointment in the embassy of Poland. \Please send me the information on how to apply in Poland embassy in Nigeria, cos i am coming to Nigeria tomorrow and i want to apply for an appointment. Email:martinsjoe017@yahoo.com

Peppercorn
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Steven Parker - Facebook Scammer

Postby Peppercorn » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:29 pm

Please excuse me if I have posted in the wrong place. I have been trying to read and understand the site rules and how one should go about posting about a scam, for the past couple of days whilst fighting the shock and fear I have expereinced.

My expereince finally ended on Monday when money came into the equation and alarm bells finally rang !

I do not have email details as the two week long communication happened over Face Book personal messaging, I do have photos and I do feel extremely foolish, shocked and upset. Even though I now feel anger I still can't believe what has happened to me and how easily I was taken in. I would like this posted on your site to warn others and stop any heart break and/or financial loss.

I should imagin, from what I have read here this is an African scam using a white man's identity. I will copy below an extrat from his message and perhaps someone would tell me how much information you want. I only have the message conversation and a few pictures he sent me.

"Honey how are you today, I hope you are fine? Please I need your prayers.We are now at the Labuan Island close to South East Asia and our ship have develop a major fault and we are now moving at a very slow pace. Please Pray for me and the crew members that nothing happen to us.
I love you."

Peppercorn
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Alert re possible Facebook Scammer

Postby Peppercorn » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:37 pm

Just goes to show how confused and shocked I am ...I forgot to say what name was used

Steven Parker
Marine Engineering
Living in UK
From Dublin Ireland

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:42 pm

Can yopu post the money request message please?

I´m afraid you are right, this is a scam. Did he ever give you a phone number, "company", and what was his first message text, please, since they tend to be reused over and over and therefore, need to be googleable?
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Pinky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pinky » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:43 pm

How about a link to his FB page and perhaps copies of the FB convo where he asked you for money. This would help us a lot. We have people here who can maybe get his email address and IP. But if he asked you for money, he's a scammer. Thanks for posting him up.
If your question isn't answered in the FAQ, please message a green Moderator or red Admin. We need to know.

Peppercorn
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Peppercorn » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:51 pm

Wanted to send me money but that was when alarm bells rang ... this is that part of the message, I will collate the other information and post again, please bear with me

Steven Parker

My Dearest,
I have been trying to get across to you since and I am still trying to get access to internet since I sent my last message, our communication systems has a transmission problem, I want to thank you so much for your love and concern you have shown at this time. I thank God everyday for bringing us together as one family.
My darling whatever situation I found myself I always give glory to God. The situation here is getting worse and we've done all we could to put the brain box of the ship in order but to no avail and beside we just received information from the Signal unit that there are some sea pirates blocking the sea. They are about 312 KM away from us and the nearest place for this Ship to anchor is an Island somewhere in South East Asia. As it is now, we are no longer safe because we are all terrified and afraid of the Sea pirates attack because the ship is moving at a very slow pace now. Our captain has called for a rescue team to help convey the non-insured goods in the ship but we are yet to get a response from our headquarters.
Our captain here in the Ship has equally announced that all crew members should offload their personal properties for any other means of transportation as the Ship will duck in a safe Island for someday until it's safe for us to continue sailing.
Honey my problem now is,my money which I kept in my cabin safe box and my vital contract document, I do not want it stolen from me in the event of any attack. My plan was to use this money to buy Metal oil in drums from Australia and supply to the company in Mexico I already had contract agreement with. Honey, as the Director of Operation in this Ship, it’s not possible for me to leave the ship because I have to take care of this ship until all GOODS/PRODUCT is completely discharged.
Now there are so many security company stands at the sea shore and I am thinking of what to do? and at this time I need you to stand by me. I don't know what to do now; I want to quickly send you the money and my vital contract document so that you can help me to secure it in your place until I have the chance to make my trip and meet you soonest. I TRUST you and give you my whole heart so that life can move straight with us and I know you will never disappoint or hurt me because we are already two in one flesh. I have learned to take life as it happens as I remember everything happens for a reason.
I will discuss with one of the security company here, They will proceed delivery immediately I get a confirmation from you to assist me in receiving this money because there is no bank here and I don't want to loose the money to sea pirates because I know how I suffered for it and our future depends on it.
Honey quickly forward to me your information as follows to enable me send the money to you immediately through the Security Company:-
Your Full Name:
Your Receiving Address:
Phone number:
Email Address:
Honey this is very urgent, waiting for your quick response. Please I need your prayers this time because we are in a state of confusion, praying that nothing happens to us. Please take good care of yourself, I hope and pray to meet you in good health.
I love you so much!
Hug and kisses

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:57 pm

Aah it´s typical that the anonymous Nigerian criminal invents a helping party that in turn will be made responsible for money requests. "Security company", in your case. Otherwise it would have been a "lawyer", "bank", "customs official", "doctor (for hospital bills)",...

Do you have that "Security Company´"s details?

It´s just another fake character like the original "Stephen Parker". One anonymous Nigerian scammer plays them all, with various accounts.

The twist with "pirates on the sea" is unusual but possibly reflects what the scammers have recently heard in the international media. Ghaddafi´s treasure, Saddam´s gold bars or "the UN compensation programme for scam victims" are all typical Nigerian scammers´ inventions.

You should never feel ashamed. As you can see, thousands have been through this. Internet theft happens every day.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Peppercorn
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Peppercorn » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:08 pm

Well I hope I did not put the thought in his mind as I originally mentioned Somalian Sea Priates !!! I don't have any agency details phone numbers etc, all I have is our conversation and a few photo's he sent me, plus some youtube clips of music which can no longer be viewed since I blocked communication. Once the subject of money and needing my help cropped up I just dropped out, but did tell him I could not continue as his story was incredulous.

The Facebook Status can no longer be accessed by me as I blocked it with Face book as I did not want him to be able to get to me

Steven Parker

Thanks for the kind note, (my name) let me tell you about myself.
My name Steven Parker. I am from Dublin Ireland. I am an Engineer by profession. I work with Maersk shipping company Ltd here in the U.K. I have been with the company for 13 years as the director of operations
Let me tell you more about myself, I am from Dublin Ireland and I lost my wife 4yrs ago, No Kids and my both parents are gone..I have been single and alone since then. I think this is my time to move on. I can cook, clean, make my own bed well when I feel like it, Though all offers are welcome LOL.
I am looking for a partner who doesn't mind sharing everything, the good times and the bad. Someone to watch a good movie with, for great conversation and see the world with. Good company and conversation essential. I have got a soft spot for intelligent and cute woman with opinions of their own; good looks are a bonus. Above all you must have a good sense of humor, Whilst I have my serious side, I tend to see the lighter and funnier side of life I love the beach, sailing, Love to go out to nice restaurants; am easy going, I could go anywhere at anytime and make it fun.
I enjoy dancing to country music especially if I find a good companion to dance with, please note that you must laugh at all my jokes!! I consider myself a sincere man, very easy going, kindhearted, intelligent, hard working, loyal, understanding, creative woman that places spirituality as an important part of my life...LOL, honest and open.
I can also be funny and I have a quick wit as well, I am a happy person, responsible, honest, considerate, caring, sincere, serious and have a good sense of humor. I am looking for a woman to possibly develop a relationship with. I am a Marine Engineer, I work with a Shipping Line here in the UK, I do enjoy my job though risky because we are always on the high sea. Am 52 years old, My birthday is 19/10/1960. I think this is all for now!
Can you tell me more more about your self; your like and dislike? How old are you? Are you ready to move on with that special someone?
look forward to read from you soon!
Steven Parker.

Peppercorn
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Peppercorn » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:19 pm

This is the original contact message, to which I told him I did not make friends with people I did not know, but he still continued with message above, I also told him I am married and that I could not offer what he was looking for. I am so embarrassed I shared quite a bit of personal/emotional stuff with him, but no personal details such address, phone numbers, email etc.,

Steven Parker

I was searching for a friend on face book when I came across your profile, I stared at your photo for several minutes "you look so beautiful. I will really like us to be friend, I sincerely apologize for bugging into your privacy, write back to me, if i made an impression on you.

More than anything now I want to alert others, would hate to think anyone else would be drawn in but from reading on this site there are thousands out there doing this on a daily basis, I can not say on here what I want to say about these people, pure evil just isn't enough. Please do let me know what or if I shoudl do anything else or any other help or support I could give

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Steven Parker - Facebook Scammer

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:38 pm

Maybe someone else will join after but right now out of my head I can´t think of anything else to ask. Email address and phone number simply aren´t available, which is a pity, since especially the former very often leads to more fake profiles of the same scammer, and sometimes to his real face (see link "Scammers." in my signatureline).
Please block him. It would be a far too high risk for you to go on "only" to get his email. Someone else will read what you´ve posted tonight and maybe come forward, register and contribute :)

Return to “White Males”