It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:22 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Terry Morle, morleterry@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Alfred Hilary, a_hilary12@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:14 pm

netlog
hilary_alfred
alfred hilary
56 years old - male - United States

Well my dear am Alfred.i came here so that i can met someone that i love,And i don't care about the distance or the age because distance is a way and age is also a number.All is about who can make you happy and also trust you and treat you like a queen.Well am the only son of my late parents.I am a widowed with only one son call Alex.He is a good boy and i love him so much..He is 15years old..... Well i want you to know that you are the only woman that Io write to and am kind with you..Know ones know more about me only you after..I am 53 and survive on my own financially. I love friends and family, I am a lot of fun and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without that someone...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.....I'm a man that is living life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do. The best days of my life are yet to come...am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. Although I would consider myself a romantic, I don't believe that life is about the "grand passion." In reality it is more about comfortable comrade. I am a really fun person who loves people, loves to laugh,.......I'm excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things.I'm not a fighter and I don't argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and intimacy. Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty and commitment. .

:D Also on Fakebook
facebook.com/alfred.hilary.5
Alfred Hilary
Lives in New York, New York
MY WOMAN WOULD ONLY BE THE ONLY LOVE OF MY LIFE AND FOREVER TILL DEATH DO AS APART

Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Alfred Hilary, a_hilary12@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Fred Wood, <F.wood59@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:39 pm

f_wood59

Name
fred wood

Date of birth
24/03/1964

United States

Native language
English

Hi there ,How are you doing today.Hope you had a great weekend.Mine was okay.What a lovely start to my search..I was looking through profiles and yours actually caught my eye so I decided to write you a line or two.I would like to get into connection to see if chemistry reveals.I would truly want to build something with you so we see how things go.There is no harm in trying i guess.Here is my personal email,F.wood59@yahoo.com or skype F.wood59.Please do well to send me a reply into my mail box or better still add me to your buddy list on yahoo or skype so we have a chat since i don't get on here often.I will wait your mail and am counting the hours..Lol
Take care and please enjoy your morning..
Fred wood.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mark Henry, hmark247@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:10 pm

netlog
mark_jeff59
online male - 51 years, Usa, Tanzania, United Republic of

Hello how are you doing for today..And how is the weather also .Am mark and i will be glad you be my friend ..Am new on this site ...also with honest you can added me On this my Privet Id hmark247@yahoo.com .Thank you will here waiting for your Replay ..Good Bless you
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Fred Wood, <F.wood59@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:16 pm

I am Fred wood by name i am 49yrs male with one kid and had been married before but am now single ...5'7 feet tall and athletic and I was born in Virginia, Connecticut and raised in USA and my race is Mixed.. currently in Ghana with my little boy and have you date a mix race before...?My religion is a Christian,never mind about me been a Christian so let us see what the future would hold for me and u. Talking about who i am;am that easy going type, adventurous, romantic, ambitious and have a very good sense of humor..My hobbies are too many but to mentioned a few; sports,watching movies, going for walks, listening to music (almost all types of music), love on the beach, dancing in the dark etc dam that type of person who always try to make people laugh. I always make sure to share the little that I have with someone and also satisfied with whatever I have. am an all rounded person to cut it this is all i can say about me but if you feels there's more you want to know about me please you're more than welcome to ask any question u wished to know about me and am also alone and looking for someone to share my whole life with,not just someone but one who have all the good characters in life. am of that type and want someone with the same to spend with. I can see you are of that type because you stated it in your advert the type of person of you want. I really know what love is and also the type who give his whole heart in a relationship.waiting to hear from you soon with some pics of you too .

TIGONET-BLOCK
Millicom Ghana Limited
Barnes Road
Private Mailbag TUC
Accra

<<<<< this Boy pic not necessary to post
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Dan Stern, dstearn@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:52 pm

badoo
Humble 51, Trumbull, CT

Yeah ... Can we talk on Yahoo Messenger? Add me dstearn@yahoo.com

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 11#p334011" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Sgt Miller on FB..... :lol:
facebook.com/dan.stearn.54
Dan Stearn
Studied at US Army Officer Candidate School
Lives in Fort Benning, Georgia
From Michigan City, Indiana

BAD IP
Received: from [65.18.196.46]
IP: 65.18.196.46
ISP: OLM, LLC

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Terry Morle, morleterry@yahoo.com

Postby Sailory » Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:07 am

porterj174@gmail.com , James

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5993635605" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; James P

i am single with one kid
i am single with one son
you .. ?
good i am also alone here and i lost my wife for about three years now and living alone since then
i am also looking for a honest caring and honest woman to settle down with and have a nice family ?
what do u do for living ?
okay i sells cars and it auto parts
mine is porterj174@gmail.com ..

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:03 am

isaactogas@yahoo.com Isaak T with so sweet pictures..lol

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5965278529" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Isaac T
56 Cold Spring, NY

can i have your yahoo id
here is my add me isaactogas@yahoo.com
add me

Isaac Togas invites you to connect

X-Originating-IP: 41.218.202.61

:pee: :dumb:
Image Image

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Richard Jay, woodrichard206@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:23 pm

next newbee from today on wayn who contacted me with his profile from today

Richard Jay
currently in London, Greater London, England

profile pic and yahoo avatar already posted

Hello..How are you doing today..?I hope you are fine..am new here and what about you?

okay and what work do you do for a living now?
I will like us to continue on messenger

woodrichard206@yahoo.com give me yours too

meetme.com
richard wood
56, Male
Greater Accra, Ghana :twisted:

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:45 pm

mack.miller20@yahoo.com, Mack Miller

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5997223725" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Mack M

hello how are you doing there please i like you sooo much
i am 55 years old and i have a son
orphanage no my own
hello my love
this mind mack.miller20@yahoo.com let talk there

omg... :dumb:

his FB
https://www.facebook.com/mack.miller.77715" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Mack Miller
Worked at Self-Employed
Studied at New Jersey City University Alumni
Lives in Mexico City, Mexico

Harms
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Harms » Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:51 am

facebook.com/jerry.dan.503

Liberty University
Lynchburg, Virginia

The Burlington School
Burlington, North Carolina

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:40 pm

Email address? :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Harms
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Harms » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:52 pm

Working on it :)

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:40 pm

clensmanboateng@yahoo.com, Clensman Boateng

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7279047026" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Clensman B

i am loving,trusting and honest me with my woman is possible she love me with all her heart more about me on yahoo clensmanboateng@yahoo.com

Image Image Image

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

rollandcreg12@hotmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:18 pm

rolland creg

Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: london
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree

Personal Description:

i am a easy going person,godfearing,kind,loving,caring and have sense of humour

Vodafone-Ghana
Vodafone Ghana ADSL DYNAMIC ADDRESS EXPANDED POOL2
Michael Komla Nfodzo
South Liberation Link, Plot No. 25
Manet Towers, Airport City
Accra
Ghana

cristy598
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby cristy598 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:04 pm

This guy known to me as Jeff Coolman aged 62 Hale Manchester England ..Profession Construction Engineer with companies in Manchester &Germany ...Widowed 4yrs...1 son who owns a bar in GermanyMet him on Dating agency .com Now on Badoo as terry age53 & John age 53 Both from Mancheter & Hayford age 52 from Leeds . Looking for a soulmate looks and size not important a beautiful soul is what matters +trust & honesty :mrgreen: likes outdoors things enjoys horseriding and shopping with his woman . Said 'I lovers you my purple Queen iwant to take you to Germany to meet my son and my company so they know you are the boss wife and will respect you Mrs Coolman'chatted over a period of 7weeks set me gifts came on skypefor2-3hrs each night (only saw him once for 5mins ) we typed said he cam broken .Never met various excuses then said he had to go to Ghana to build a hospital .Gold card wasn't accepted there said he had to pay £3000 to a crooked bank manager for a visa card :cry: 'I cry to be with you my Queen will be home Sat19th will you meet me at Manchester airport 'Then txt mess to skype on Thurs tells me machine company want more machines on job but he has no money left will I lend him £4400 til he gets back :applause: NO no more contact for 2wks then txt to skype .Apologises for asking for money so makes me feel ihave mis judged him Then says he is in hospital and needsonly £460 to pay his bill and come home .Sorry NO so :heartbroken: says he is crying for me .Broke contact but left me :heartbroken: :oops: :cry: But now :mad: cristy598

Return to “White Males”