It is currently Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:13 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

InfoTracer.com

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Find out who is behind the email
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Robert Alex, alex1_robert@hotmail.co.uk

African scammers posing as white men.
Pandora_2
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pandora_2 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:08 am

Hello xxx,

Good evening, it is always nice to receive your lovely mails and it always make me happy when am reading it, i just love every word you sent to me,well am about going to bed now then i decided to reply your lovely mail before going to bed because i really want us to get to know each other more better. how was your day today? i hope you had a wonderful day and i hope it was not too stressful for you. my day was good and it has not being too stressful for me. i feel we are already getting to know each other more better and am happy that you are willing to be open and honest with me just as am willing to be with you. it is nice to know that you go for yearly check up, well i do for the check up too. well i feel we have allot in common. i do wake up in the morning by 5:30am.

am really happy that you could share with me what you are searching for in a man, well i promise to try my best to always make you happy but i still believe that we are getting to know each other more better with time we will get more closer to each other, i never met anyone virtual too, this is my first time of meeting someone online. my daughter was the one that advised me to search for someone that will be able to give me love and happiness again because i have being lonely for a very long time now but i have decided to give my heart a new chance so i will be able to feel loved again. i started using the be2 just two weeks ago since i started using it, i have not really met anyone serious but you. you have caught my attentions so am will to give you the best and i think is better we deactivated our account from be2 because i feel there is no need for me to search any more for anyone. i also want you to know that i don't know much about internet too.

i believe as we get more to know each other more better, i hope to meet your family someday and i will love to know about your son too because i understand he is very important to you so i have to know about him too. i have a secret about myself that i want to share with you i believe that you deserve to know because you are so open and honest to me. I am orphan i never knew my dad or my mum, i grew up in an orphanage home. i had to struggle through life it was not easy for me. i past through many hard times that i don't want to even talk about, thinking about it hurts me. That is why am working so hard for my daughter so she can enjoy the good things in life, i want her to have the kind of my life i never had when i was young. i will do anything just to make her happy because she is my princess and priceless joy.

you have given me enough answers to my questions and i also want you to know that i don't want to hide anything from you too. am also a honest person of life too, i wish you a wonderful night rest and i hope to hear from you soon.

Have a wonderful night rest,
Alex
Last edited by Pandora_2 on Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sponsor

Info Tracer is a unique background check service that reserches people by EMAIL, NAME or PHONE. They search through the social networks and dating sites databases, to see if a person with such email is registered somewhere.

RESEARCH YOUR SCAMMER, FIND OUT WHO IS BEHIND THE EMAIL
Sponsor

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: Robert Alex, alex1_robert@hotmail.co.uk

Postby Marisa » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:11 am

could you post full email headers, please? this is a requirement for listing: either full headers or money request.
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Pandora_2
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pandora_2 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:24 am

could you post full email headers, please? this is a requirement for listing: either full headers or money request.
He not only asked me to send money only gifts, I send the addresses and phone numbers, so with IP messages.
It's been over one month I'm getting the messages, searching and found this site to post the photos, as a warning to other people.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammer romance alex1_robert@hotmail.co.uk

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:28 am

How to get an email header: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 74&t=10910" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ;)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:59 am

sent by Pandora_2, thanks!! Re-posting info:

addresses he gave me: this is my current address
34 Webb Street, BRISTOL, BS5 0SU United Kingdom
In another address :: 40 Hulme High Street Manchester M15 5JS

if you want to call me you will have to use this number +447045700145

if you want to SMS me you will have to use this number +447432463264

X-Originating-IP: [41.203.67.118] - Nigeria

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:54 pm

X-Originating-IP: [41.203.67.51] Lagos, Nigeria

hi, well i don't really know you and i will love to know how you got my mail address because this is my private mail address. i will love to know how you got it.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Pandora_2
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pandora_2 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:57 pm

X-Originating-IP: [41.203.67.51] Lagos, Nigeria

hi, well i don't really know you and i will love to know how you got my mail address because this is my private mail address. i will love to know how you got it.

Hi, I'm a victim of this scammer.
His personal email is this? alex1_robert@hotmail.co.uk
You are that person of the photos?
So who are you?

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:09 pm

This was an email FROM the Nigerian scammer. I wrote him since you had not posted a header. ;)

vertigogo
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby vertigogo » Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:10 am

i have been chatting w/ this guy for a month already, and until recently he suggested to exchange our home photos, and he sent me some photos of a very luxury house and i had been doubting about the photos and had some arguments about that, and he said i insulted him so badly by saying he sent me fake photos, after we settled this, i suggested we can use webcam when we chat, and he agreed but not until i sent webcam invitation to him he said he gotta rush out for the orphanage home as he's going to send the orphans x'mas gift, and it just happened yesterday. and after that he disappeared. he used to send me 2 emails each day, every morning and evening, but there was no email from him since last night and this morning. i had a hunch that he didn't want to use webcam as after he had sent me pictures of his house, the webcam will just unveil his lies. he said he's on a contract with Balfour beatty now. lucky me that he still hasn't started asking me for money or gifts, as he already knew i had experienced some previous similar requests from some internet guys already. i knew him on be2, he's using alex1_robert@yahoo.com to write me. thanks for reporting this person my dear!

Stealth
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Stealth » Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:26 am

So this is one of his emails: alex1_robert@yahoo.com

Thanks for reporting this, Vertigogo,

Basically when you wanted to go on webcam with him, he caused him to dissapear because he is in search of video footage out there that is similar to the man in the photos so he can fake it with you. This is common for Scammers to do. Often they use footage from prior victims to fool newer ones. Don't worry, he'll resurface like a troll coming out from under a bridge, soon as he finds some pre-recorded webcam. Don'T Fall for it. And Do not give out your phone number, or else he will torture you by calling at all odd hours of the night and day.

In fact, just drop him! Don't confront him as that's fruitless, and only educates him on how to be better at his game.
"Scam signs"

ATTN GUESTS!!Telling your mugu that he/she is busted will accomplish absolutely nothing but teaching them how to be better at scamming/victimizing, as well as cause other victims unnecessary duress. Unless this is what you hope to cause, do NOT confront them!

vertigogo
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby vertigogo » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:36 am

hi, i have been looking up this alex robert ip of his every single email, it's jumping from nigeria to UK nearby leeds/manchester or london, and one time in netherlands, so people must look up their ip in every email and not just for the early stage, he's half of his time sending me w/ his ip in UK...., it totally confused me so much now.... and i wonder if the operation is in a group operation so it's not necessary the same person writing or IM w/ me every time.... and i used the readnotify to send him email but there's no report coming back to me, i don't know if there's some tools out there so that he could skip the read notify or he really hadn't read my mail.... i wanted to keep chatting w/ him and wait until he ask me for money, so that i could give evidence but seems it's too frustrating for me so i think i'll just cut connection w/ him....

ANYWAY, THANKS ALL!!!

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ivan Rizzo; <angelfinder66@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:23 pm

Username: meetivan

Email: angelfinder66@yahoo.com

User IP 67.213.218.74 ..... from the Bad IP-List here

Hosting Services, Inc.
OrgId: HOSTI-20
Address: 164 N Gateway Drive
City: Providence
StateProv: UT
PostalCode: 84332

Full Name
Ivan Rizzo

About me
I believe in chemistry and all its elements: interests, attraction, respect, communication, flexibility, the "click," etc. I prefer to support rather then control my partner and ask for the same. I appreciate women who are assertive and accomplished (in whatever) yet willing to grow as a person.I am sickeningly honest to a fault & can't stand dishonestly, am defiantly not into illegal drug. I'm looking for a nice woman to spend time with. Would like to meet a friend or find romance with someone. I'm a genuine person who is honest and loyal. I'm an attractive individual but what is most attractive to me is personality and beauty in the soul. I enjoy camping, movies,golf,hiking,movies,musics and swimming.

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
Fremont,CA

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
Electrician

Pic is also Yahoo avatar

Email & Pic give a Hit in FB

https://www.facebook.com/ivan.rizzo.96558" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Ivan Rizzo; <angelfinder66@yahoo.com>

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:28 pm

^^

Ivan Rizzo
Works at Electrician
Went to South Anchorage High School
Lives in Fremont, California

Aries56
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Aries56 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:28 am

R.M (ryanm01@zoho.com)
RYAN MARTYN
match.com: happyme112
52 years old
Bergen, Norway

happyme112 Thanks, yes am in Norway
18/02/14 23:27 Thanks, yes am in Norway , I work on a research here , am Scotland but with my work now am planing to move here :thinking: because I like it here as well, how long have you been on the site ?

Pictures same as posted here before. The two on the golf course..
IP 95.154.201.28 : Iomart Hosting Limited n/a United Kingdom (listed as bad IP in this site)

E-mail received:
Hi xxxxx , I am so happy to meet you and i will be happy to tell you a little more about me and here are the little i can say about my self.I am patient,generous, kind, and loving. Am(ooops) a fun loving person as well who is ready to love and hook up with a woman for a better future for the rest of my life.I'm seeking for Someone special to capture my heart and knows how to handle it with care,one who will cherish me and be willing to share life's greatest joys and sorrows, Someone who's willing to spoil, pamper and love me unconditionally,whom is kind, sincere, honest, passionate, loyal,sense of humor,someone that can make me laugh loving and wants a lifetime of passion.I was born by a Scottish father and a Canadian mother but they are now divorced.
Presently i am an Geologist/Research Engineer, my work can be quite tedious because it involves mineral researches, I have to make researches for certain mineral resources, dig them out and sell them to Agencies of Earth Science in the Europe and united kingdom,I really like my job though it can be time consuming, it is what I had dedicated my time to, most especially in recent times and it has been my refuge for quite a long while.
I have few questions for you if you don`t mind to answer?
Have you been hurt in the past? How has life treated you? Do you find it easy to love and give the whole of your heart?
These are much more questions would I love to ask you but I know we will get to know each other over time and we'll be able to evaluate our chances together. I'm on this site to search for love, may I ask the same from you.
I look forward to your reply earnestly,here are my picture attached to the mail and i will like you to reply with a pic as well.Thanks

Ryan Martyn.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:21 am

alex1_robert@yahoo.com --> Skype

simon_parson

Manchester , United Kingdom

welbeck_snyder
Manchester , United Kingdom
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Return to “White Males”