It is currently Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:10 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Bill Hamphery, billhamphery@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:27 pm

Pictures are stolen from singer Bob Owen
http://www.myspace.com/bobowendoublesecretbeautycream/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Also on topic:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 72#p284072" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5977559404
Bill H

Image Image Image
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Homeless
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Richard Collins <richard_collins46@yahoo.com>

Postby Homeless » Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:28 pm

This guy is not so good, but give him photos and he will use them in other scams. I did not let him get past the romancing part, I caught him due to this site. Wish I had been that lucky with the other one. Lessons Learned.

Putting the Picture he uses on his avitar, and if I can the other pictures. I picked this creep up on Match.com.

Stealth
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Richard_Collins46@yahoo.com

Postby Stealth » Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:28 pm

Can you post some of his "romantic" letters?
"Scam signs"

ATTN GUESTS!!Telling your mugu that he/she is busted will accomplish absolutely nothing but teaching them how to be better at scamming/victimizing, as well as cause other victims unnecessary duress. Unless this is what you hope to cause, do NOT confront them!

Homeless
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Homeless » Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:14 pm

Good morning sweetheart,

When you wake up in the morning, kiss your loved one on the forehead and wish them a good day, Well i did blow you a kiss this early morning , Hope you did got it my love... went to sleep last night with a smile because I knew I'd be dreaming of you ... but I woke up this morning with a smile because you weren't a dream... Babe i want you to know you have found true love the day you realize that you want to wake up beside your boyfriend/girlfriend, every morning, even though you have your differences. Babe I could say that you complete me...but that would be a lie, because every morning when I wake I long for you more than the day before. You have no idea how good it feels to wake up every morning knowing you are mine and I am yours, Babe I want you around in the morning and I want to know you're legally required to be there, I want you Like the sunshine in the morning, may this brighten your day, and remind you that you're thought of in a very warm way. Babe Being in love with you makes every morning worth getting up for, Come let us take our fill of love until the morning: let us solace ourselves with loves, Babe You are the first thing to enter my mind in the morning and the last thing to leave my heart at night... Babe i want you to know Morning is a wonderful blessing, either sunny or stormy. It stands for hope ... giving us another start of what we call Life... I have always lived for mine and am glad i have you to love now... A morning greeting does not only mean 'Good Morning,' it has a silent, loving message saying, 'I think of you when I wake up. Love is not needing a snooze button on your alarm clock, because when it goes off for the first time in the morning, the thoughts of your loved one makes it impossible to fall back asleep.. As I awaken each morning, my dreams of you fade as thoughts of you flood my mind with sensual assault..When I wake up in the morning, I think of you. When I go to sleep at night, I think of you. And for all those hours in-between, I think of us.. Babe i want to be able to wake up in the morning and see you laying next to me on our king size bed.. I will be so fulfilled and love.. Even in a total eclipse of the sun, you brighten my life.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MORE SWEETHEART.. YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE EVERYDAY, MY LIFE , MY EVERYTHING.. WHERE WOULD I BE IF I HAVEN'T FOUND YOU TO LOVE BABE.. YOU ARE THE OWNER OF MY LOVE.. I will forever love you till the end of time my babe.. Love you Truly..

Richard

red zora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby red zora » Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:25 pm

Sounds like it is not the first message that has been send to you, right? Sounds like you are talking to him already for few days or weeks
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =72&t=5149" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
LEAVE YOUR SCAMMER WITHOUT WORDS,TELL HIM NOTHING!!!
How to use this board? Have a look here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=18&t=63" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

red zora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby red zora » Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:33 pm

When you wake up in the morning, kiss your loved one on the forehead and wish them a good day,
http://archive.lovingyou.com/scripts/qu ... at=morning" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; scammers like to use lovingyou.com
Hope you did got it my love... went to sleep last night with a smile because I knew I'd be dreaming of you
http://archive.lovingyou.com/scripts/qu ... m=dreaming" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

He copied the whole page ;)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =72&t=5149" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
LEAVE YOUR SCAMMER WITHOUT WORDS,TELL HIM NOTHING!!!
How to use this board? Have a look here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=18&t=63" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Stealth
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Stealth » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:37 am

Same "kiss on the forehead...etc.etc....wake up....boyfriend/girlfiend..." word verbatim crap used by this scammer reported on this site as well..

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =5&t=34636" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Scam signs"

ATTN GUESTS!!Telling your mugu that he/she is busted will accomplish absolutely nothing but teaching them how to be better at scamming/victimizing, as well as cause other victims unnecessary duress. Unless this is what you hope to cause, do NOT confront them!

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:54 pm

pic stolen from
http://www.myspace.com/bobowendoublesec ... s/13580741#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;{%22ImageId%22%3A13580741}
Bob Owen
bobowendoublesecretbeautycream Radio

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Richard Collins, richard_collins46@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:23 pm

To Richard_Collins46@yahoo.com
Opened 2013/01/02
Location Lagos, Nigeria (86% likelihood)
Opened on (41.71.189.134:49419)

Thanks for taking time to email me. It a great pleasure getting to read from you.. I'm pretty new to this Internet dating scene though, i was glancing through profiles when your fascinating profile and Tender looking face with a nice smile pecked my Interest that allowed me to contact you, And I must admit that you're ravishingly beautiful. I like to kiss and hug, and cuddle, but I won't smother you.I'm an honest, thoughtful, caring, clean,independent, fun, one man. Full of energy I like dancing to the oldies or country music, walking on the beach. I'm Richard Collins by name and I was born and raised in Spain where i had My college degree. Dad died when i was 6 years old, Mom was from the Spain so she to take me there, I grew up in Spain spent almost all my life there and i just came back to the state 12 years ago after i lost my Mom. Am a Civil engineer and i am currently out of the state for my project. I'm presently now am in Africa "Nigeria" working on an hotel and resort construction. I have been down here for about two months now and will be back to the state one month time when am done with my project here.

I love swimming, playing football, tennis, traveling, fishing and so on. I will like to move out like having a dinner with a lady whom both of us are honest and sincere with each other, and as well go to the beach together. I am very Romantic person, i give all i can do to make a lady to be happy for the rest of her life. i will always make her happy and will never fore sake or hurt her in any ways. I will never lie to her and will be 100% honest and sincere to her but but believe me i would deserve same from her too. I don't want to be a single any more. Actually understanding matters a lot and trust is another thing that goes along with a good relationship and friendship. If you can give me your trust, am sure we can be friends without hurting each other. Although relationship is just like a perfume of which certain amount may delight you but too much of it can turn you off. I want you to be there for me if am not in happy mood to carry me on i can assure you. You will be the happiest lady on earth. No distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each others worth. Though miles may lie between us, we're never far apart, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart. I am trying to find a way to communicate who I am, so I have decided to try it a different way. I am seeking an LTR with a quality chick, no game players, no gals looking to date 5 different guys each week. I am not on here looking to get laid

--- would be difficult for me to do it :mrgreen:
I would be looking to hear back from you soon. Tell me somethings about you and your personalities.
Richard

Received: from [41.71.189.134]
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:45 pm

Nice work :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Richard Collins <richard_collins46@yahoo.com>

Postby Pandora » Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:06 am

@Myra: soulmate sharing? :mrgreen:

Happy new year, How have you been and what have you been up too. Maybe we could get to chat on yahoo IM someday soon.
Received: from [41.71.184.31]
Lagos, Nigeria

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:18 pm

Richard Collins
Widowed, Man seeking Woman
54 years old from San Antonio, TX
Logged in: 3 days ago
Last Update: 12/10/2012
Have kids: 2
Wants kids: No
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Annual $: Over $100,000

I'm looking for…
This is one of the most difficult things to do. To say who we are on a screen, using only words. No expression, no gestures, no intense engagement, not a sense of energy or chemistry. And to be honest, I feel that most people base everything on the things that ultimately do not matter. (My opinion, and some statistics haha)
I am someone who strives to be the best I can be, in whatever I do. I love to learn, to evolve, to share, to care, to laugh and I am looking for someone similar. I expect there would be differences but not necessarily in basic values and goals. My goal, if I can call it that, is to be with someone that wants to make a difference in this world, not just her own little world. To create something together. It's not about me or her, but about us. I am not conventional in my thinking. I think outside the box, and even though I don't always succeed, I continue to be aware, and try to learn from my mistakes. My partner would be someone who speaks her mind

Image Image Image

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Roy Klief, royklief@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:41 am

Hookupstick
I am a genuine, down to earth guy with a welcoming sense of humor
Age & Gender: 50 Year Old Man
My Education: Masters Degree
My Marital Status: Divorced
I Want Children? Undecided
I Have Children? Yes

My Interest Keywords / Tags
a woman that knows how to put smile in her mans face....a woman that will always return my love as much as i always give it to her...am a one woman man so i wont afford to share my woman with another man..please
all i want is a woman that knows the true meaning of love
please do not respond if you do not have photo on your profile.

About Me
I am a genuine, down to earth guy with a welcoming sense of humor. I can easily make any one around me laugh and interested in trying something new. I enjoy meeting open minded people who can handle themselves with social grace. Anyone who is smart, vivacious, physically fit and loves to laugh will get along great with me.

Good morning and hope you had a lovely night rest?thanks for your responds,how is work going?here is my email Royklief@yahoo.com
hope to hear from you and have a lovely day ahead..
Roy

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Thu May 09, 2013 5:56 am

also Michael JBrown on FB.

facebook.com/micharl.brown.372
Michael JBrown
Worked at Construction engineering
Lives in Tampa, Florida
Divorced

tel 234-805-234-9080
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby dimitrii » Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:01 pm

Confirio. rjohn845@yahoo.com

John
48 / Male / Straight
Joined August 26, 2013. Living in Largo, Florida.

About Me
I am a very sincere and honest person and i am looking for someone to love and share my heart with.Someone to share every bit of my heart with and someone i know who want everything that is not scared to love.I know of some people that they let there past still follow them to there present life and its still affecting them in choosing there right person but as for my nothing like that happen..I have left my past and right now i am looking forward to how my present will be so beautiful and i will be happy with someone i know i care about and love with all my heart. A guy need to show that he is committed to a relationship for the lady to be able to see a good reason why she should be completely submissive.

I would love someone who is fun to be around, likes to laugh, joke around, enjoy being outdoors going for long romantic walks, enjoys looking at the stars at night, and watching the sun set and rise over the ocean. I am looking for someone that enjoys the simple things in life, just as I do. I would like to meet someone special that I can grow old with, and that we can always look into each other's eyes and know that the love between us is just as wonderful and exciting as the day we met...

Junkmail:
Hello, I am John, how is everything with you over there?, whats the plan, would like it if i should join you someday on a good weekend, we could walk together even take coffee. i was wondering if you would like to be my penpal friend on here, I am sorry if i have broken into your privacy in this manner, Though i just thought i rather ask than sit and watch a supposed good friend pass me by. If you dont mind i think I'm interested in knowing you some more. I really like you and i want us to be friends.also if you can always email me if you feel like to ,(rjohn845@yahoo.com)..
Kind regards
John

Acta est fabula.

Return to “White Males”