It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:50 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Christian Ciocan

African scammers posing as white men.
minerva

Bookmark and Share

bobbyraymond673@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Wed May 25, 2016 3:07 pm

Email ID : bobbyraymond673@yahoo.com

M2
bobbyraymond12 58 year old male from City Of Commerce , California

CHAT

bobbyraymond12
3 days ago
hello gorgeous i really love the smile on your face, am bobby can we chat please?

bobbyraymond12
2 days ago
both if you wish,bobbyraymond673@yahoo.com

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

bobbyraymond673@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Weintzp@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:19 am

Hello there
Weintzp@yahoo.com... This is my email address. Good night

Is with two accounts on Facebook but either is empty. Found him on m2:

lovehonest50
"Love honesty"
50 year old man from Orange, California Looking for woman for marriage Online now!

I am an understanding man, hardworking, sweet and caring. I was brought up in a family filled with love and care . I respect my woman and also love making people around me happy. I love cooking, dancing, going to the beach, dinning out, traveling ,camping anything fun because I am a fun loving person.
Profession: freelance contract Engineer
Widowed
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Clevenger John Dean, clevengerdean@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:07 pm

facebook.com/clevenger.johndean.92
Clevenger John Dean

Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Clement Gerald, empowermentp@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:15 am

.tagged.com/profile/6050122510
Enpower Women
40 · Rochester, NY

I, Clement Gerald I represent Enpower Women Programs (EWP), we import and export organisation based here in America. My company exports electronic and other goods/services for world trade to empower singles, single mothers and widows. We are looking for representatives in Europe and Asia that can help our Organisation in clearing and supplying of goods to our numerous customers as our representative you will receive 10% of any good supplied from the company, that will be how you will be paid by the company,and the rest of the goods will be sent to any of the customers that will provide for you. If you are interested in our offer please send your NAME, CONTACT ADDRESS and TELEPHONE NUMBER. Looking forward to hear from you. Very Respectfully, Clement Gerald.

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Carl - carlw3726@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:32 am

Hi Pretty,
I'm Carl Williams by name, and am thrilled by your profile and your beautiful looks. I'm a single Dad with a fun loving kid a girl 15 years of age, she mean the whole world to me, her name is Amanda, I am looking for a soul mate, a woman to love and treat like an angel. I am very much interested in you and would love to know you better send me your E-mail address so that we can chat and get to know each other more better Ok. I hope to read from you soon.
Lots of love,
Carl Williams
Ok here is my email ok..I want you to email me so that i can reply you as soon as possible ok
carlw3726@gmail.com
DO you have Skype..I prefer skype chatting ok

ock, AKKlasaurus
50 • Madrid, Spain •
I am a man who is nice, caring, honest, God fearing, sincere, good sense of humor and Understanding. Because understanding and communication is the most important thing in a relationship to make it strong and last forever. When two couples understand themselves I don't see anything that will happen to that relationship. It will be a happy one. I am looking for someone who is nice, caring, loving, honest and understanding. someone who I can have trust on and also who have inner beauty because inner beauty tells the true and real character of a lady because is from the inner side of her you can tell if she is good or bad....it is not all about the physical appearance but the inner feelings which is the true feelings.
What I’m doing with my life
I am looking for a relationship on a long term basis with one woman
Straight, Man, Single, 168cm, Average build
White, Speaks English, Working on High school, Christian (but it’s not important)
single Women, near me, ages 40‑70, for short & long term dating and New friends.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Christian Ciocan

Postby Igulinka » Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:51 pm

Clone here:

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012741240335
Franklin Ryan Moore
Works at United States Navy
Lives in Damascus, Syria
From Charlotte, North Carolina

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:55 pm

facebook.com/benjamin.lee.56863221
Ben Miles
Assistant Graphic Director at LightHouse Films
Studied at İTÜ
Lives in Staten Island, New York
Single
From Roswell, New Mexico

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

richardthomas9013@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:51 pm

connectingsingles.com/user/richard9013
richard9013
nice person to be with
I am a: 55 yr-old man seeking women, 46-67
Last Online online today!
About me:
I am an honest, romantic, caring, trust-worthy man. I am not into playing games and don't like or want to be a part of anyone earls that is here to play games . I work hard, play hard, and love harder. I am passionate about anything I do; I believe everyone has something to offer, no matter how great or small,Love life to his fullness
I’m looking for:
looking for a woman with the fear of the lord :twisted: and not games and a woman who can love me and ready to spend the rest of our life together for ever

is like you hardly come online here just like me too do you have an email address so we can talk and know each other better this is my email address.. richardthomas9013@yahoo.com okay you can write me or give me your own email okay i will be expecting your message okay

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Samson F - samsonfred55@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:32 am

samsonfred55@yahoo.com

TAGGED
Samson F

Last Active:
Online now!

Profile Views:
249 times

Profile Skin:

Relationship Status:
Widowed

Ethnicity:
Caucasian/White

Religion:
Catholic

Orientation:
Straight
About Me

About Me:

am a honest man

Hello
am fine thank you

3 days ago
well am mr fred from us, and i work with the united state here in yemen as medical doctor at the war zone, okay
what about you tell me about your self

it okay how was it Report
samsonfred55@yahoo.com

ImageImage
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:41 pm

About me
samsonfred55 <samsonfred55@yahoo.com>

I'm the only child from a good family. My mum is german while my dad is an American.They were married for thirteen years and got divorced when i was 10 yrs old. After their divorce my mum took custody of me and relocated to Texas

I attended a Catholic boarding high school named St.Bees located in Cumbria which is five hours away from Manchester in United Kingdom. I got my primary education in Colchester, Essex United Kingdom; I have an accent and I hope you don't mind?

I am a licensed medical doctor . I was Trained in orthopedic surgery , i do brings enthusiasms for my work and fourteen years of experience to Citizens Medical Group. my training includes Primary Care Internal Medicine at the University of Southern California and Family Practice at Western University of Health Sciences training site, U.S. Family Care ,orthopedic Medical Center in Montclair, California. i studied undergraduate Chemistry, Psychology, and Biology at Occidental College, in Los Angeles. i earned my medical degree at Western University of Health Sciences.

A recipient of a Public Health Service scholarship in medical school, i also served in rural/underserved medicine, including Indian reservations and migrant farm workers clinics here in California. ,i have worked with citizens medical center as a nurse ,and the st vincent''s hospital and private health service now currently i work with the UN here in syria.i am always on my toes..,...i have not been having a perfect life cus i dont have time for my friends and family..my job is very demanding and i only get few attention thats why i decided to come online to find a soul mate and once i got one i would resign from my job and move ahead to establishing my own medical center..general medicines ...

I am a man who is nice,caring,honest,God fearing, Sincere, good sense of humor and Understanding.i like saving life and caring for the destitute and i dont like filthy options,liars,bad and evil minded people.during my day i try to work harder than i ever have before, and be ready to change things up when they don't work -- My attempts at meeting date appointment doesn't often won't cus of my schedules with the nurses. But since i have gone further along i now have a better sense of where i can cut corners and free up a bit more time for important things such as my current search for a soul mate, rather than making even trades of disappointments and unseriousness for fun, which lots of people try to do .

I have an aunt, I have not see her for the past 20 years, because she got married to a man from Libya.

About my late wife i lost her some years back in plane crash together with my family which is a very painful story i don,t like talking about,i have adopted son who i love so much with all my heart and i will like any woman who i will settle down with as my wife to accept my son as her own son too and care for him as son

When they gone I felt very lonely and empty inside as if the world came crushing on me, I didn't know what to do with myself, I wept and cried for several months, It was very hard on me because I couldn't bear the fact that she could live me so soon

Thanks to a friend who talked me through and gave me reason to live on so i coupled myself together focused on my career and I decided to follow him to Syria to work with United Nation for Peacekeeping Mission.because; I felt very lonely and I can't stand the pains and humiliations.

Well I'm ready for a fresh start, a serious and long term relationship that could lead to marriage. I need
someone who can be friends for a start and from there we see where it leads.

I like honesty, trustworthy, family oriented and caring woman. I don't mind traveling or relocating anywhere for love.

All that matters is that we understand ourselves and let love find it's way into our heart. I hope you agree with me on this?

I can make someone laugh, i do make jokes, I like to mingle with people that can affect my life positively. I enjoy being with someone who is friendly and fun to be with, someone who listens and give good advice when needed.

I'm not perfect in all aspect, we all have our differences but will be a perfect gentleman if we both work towards being perfect for each other.

The truth is that we have to understand ourselves better in every way.

Well I hope i didn't bore you with my life history?Anyways there is still more to know about me but will stop here so that you have the opportunity to tell me more about yourself.

Best regards,

samson frad

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

John Charles Woodage, johncharleswoodage@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:39 am

Skype>>>
live:johncharleswoodage

Fakebook
facebook.com/john.charleswoodage.7
John Charles Woodage
Milan, Italy

Image Image Image

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

John Charles Woodage, johncharles_woodage@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:46 am

>>>> Fakebook

facebook.com/john.charleswoodage
John Charles Woodage
Works at Self-Employed
Studied at University of Oxford
Widowed
From London, United Kingdom

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Chriss - justinfanie141@gmail.com, 434-248-4720

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:50 pm

Hello sunshine
how are you doing today i really hope you are fine my name is Chriss and am new to this online dating i really love your profile and i will love to know you better. here is my email justinfanie141@gmail.com and you can text me on my mobile number(434) 248-4720
will be looking forward to read from you dear.

CoolGuyInWolftrap369
I have decided to Infuse my life with action. Never wait for it to happen. I Make it happen. I Make my own future. I Make my own hope. I Make my own love. And everything I beliefs, As I honor my creator, not by passively waiting for grace to come down from upon high, but by doing what I can to make grace happen... Myself, right now, right down here on Earth.
I speak these languages: English, Spanish, french
My turn-ons and what I’m looking for in a person: I am really looking for a woman whose completely honest and sincere about her words and feelings. A woman who is ready for a long term relationship and ready to build up a family with someone real and honest as caring as i am. A marriage minded and family orientate woman that i can devout all my life to.
My turn-offs and traits I avoid from a potential partner: selfish, lairs, betrayal, lazy and self centred.
My favorite restaurants, local hangouts, or travel destinations: bar
My favorite music: blues
My favorite TV Shows: oprah
My favorite pets or animals: dog
Here are a few more of my favorite things: cat, cars, bikes, goodlife
Here are some things I could do without! smoking, fighting, sex, anger
Some more keywords that describe me: (Examples: Ethnicity, religion, disabilities, or political party) catholic
Last Online Today! New Member!
About Me
Sexuality: Straight
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Religion: Catholic
Education: Graduate School
Relationship Status: Divorced
Looking For: Dating & Romance, Friendships, or Adult Fun
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

justinfanie141@gmail.com, 434-248-4720

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:11 pm

hello
i am happy to read from you on here and i will love to know more about you,here is my mobile number (434) 248-4720 you can call or text me so we can talk more.
will be looking forward to read from you

Violet65
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Violet65 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:35 pm

Contacted me yesterday on Match.com with the username ultrajohn, saying he is from Fremont, CA. I don't know how to post the image. It's the photo of him with the roses.

Hi do you like to dance, smile, laugh and have a man who cares for you?
Hi and thanks for taking the time to read a little about me. I am a gentleman first and foremost. I always am very thankful when you spend time either on the phone or if we spend time together. I am a romantic gentleman with a few words of who I am. I love to hold hands, cuddle on the couch and other places. Taking walks in the park, beach and even in the mall as long I am with you! My passion is dancing and if that's yours too then we will have a great evening!!! I also used to be a better than average racquetball player a few ....time ago and an great tennis player. Well at least in my head!! lol :-) If your into racquet sports I know you will always win with me!!! I have been told if your cooking is good they would say "your ready to get married." Well I cook a variety of dishes for my family and friends. Laughing is a part of me that keeps me grounded that you will note quickly. My true desire is to build a GREAT PASSIONATE RELATIONSHIP!!! Let's see if it will be us baby???

Return to “White Males”