It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:49 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Dr. Steve G. Jones

African scammers posing as white men.
pissedoffprincess
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Anderson Cage Bill, andersoncagebill@yahoo.com

Postby pissedoffprincess » Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:35 am

FIRST EMAIL:
On 18 May, 2013, at 3:12 PM, Anderson Cage bill <andersoncagebill@yahoo.com> wrote:
My Dear,
Life is so unpredictable. Changes always come along, in big or small ways. I don't know what happened that this sudden change has turned my world upside down. I don't know exactly what it is, it just hit me, but there is something really special about you. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: It might be all the things I see on the surface, the things that everyone notices and admires about you, qualities, capabilities and a wonderful smile obviously connected to a warm and loving heart; these things set you apart from everyone else. But it may also be the big things ... the person you really are that I hope to know more someday. And it might also be the little things ... It will give me so much joy just being able to see a smile in your eyes. If I ever figure out the magic that makes you so special, I'd probably find out that it's a combination of all these things. You are a rare combination of so many special things. You are really amazing.Inside of me there is a place where my sweetest dreams reside, where my highest hopes are kept alive, where my deepest feelings are felt and where my favorite memories are safe and warm. I find that you're on my mind more often than any other thought. :silly: :silly: Sometimes I bring you there purposely just to make my day brighter. But more often, you surprise me and find your own ways into my thoughts, I realize that you've been a part of my dreams. Then during the day, when my imagination is free to run, it takes me into your arms and allows me to linger there knowing there's nothing I'd rather do. I know my thoughts are only reflecting the loving hopes of my heart because whenever they wander, they always take me to you.Only the most special things in my world get to come inside my heart and stay. And now, I realize how deeply my life has been touched by you.Love always, Anderson :applause:

I got this EXACT same letter last week from my scammer Lucas "Ray" Raymond aka lifeofray1958@hotmail.com. Now I know where he stole it...... :applause: :applause: :applause: Must be the same gang of Nigerian shit. My photo victim is much hotter I have to say :oops: This turd had the nerve to use the photo on another profile and wink at me.....like he wanted me back. :liar: :liar: I never gave the turd any money, why he was wasting his time was beyond me. I love this site.

Mod edit: scammer mixes galleries, see also this topic:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=86629" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Anderson Cage Bill, andersoncagebill@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Anderson Cage Bill, andersoncagebill@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:40 am

SKYPE ID: andersoncagebill
Name: Anderson Cage

Person
andersoncagebil

Anderson Cage Bill
46 y.o.
New York
United States
Picture here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 82#p432882" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

FB=>>facebook.com/anderson.cagebill
Name: Dave Much
Picture here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=86736" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

CAgirl
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Williams Perry; <williams_perry62@yahoo.com>

Postby CAgirl » Mon May 04, 2015 3:55 am

Message from scammer with a photo of Dr. Steve G. Jones:

Williams Perry
Apr 17

to me
Hi honey how was your night? i believe you are still in bed now, i am about leaving for the office. Its really going to be a busy day for me because i have a lot of things to do, so i have to hurry up to the office then have the time to open or use the Skype, but i decided to write you a message first. I feel so happy every time i take a look at your pics and also receive your messages here on my email, it shows you care about me and you think about me just as i do. I have used your picture as a screen saver on my phone and my laptop at the office yesterday so that i can see your pics all the time. You do not know how much you mean to me, but i know that only time will tell.

I know we just met recently on OKC, but to me it seem like a long time ago, i cant wait to meet you and spend some time with you by Sunday. I think about you day and night, i am very happy i found a nice and caring woman like you. I thank God for making us meet ourselves. You have nothing to worry about, i promise you that i will always be there for you because you mean the world to me. Always remember that i care so much about you. Take care and have a nice day ahead dear.

Kisses and Hugs

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Dennis White, denniswhite1117@hotmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Mon May 04, 2015 12:48 pm

badoo.com/01323932418/
Dennis White, 47

Appearance: 5' 8'' (173cm), 88lbs (40kg) :twisted: , athletic body :shock: , grey hair and brown eyes :mrgreen:
About me
I am loving caring, down to earth, humble i got some respects for women, i am romantic and i think i am God fearing too. i could be sincere , i am very truthful and detest lairs . :party:

username0515
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Dr. Steve G. Jones

Postby username0515 » Fri May 15, 2015 7:08 pm

http://www.zorpia.com/#!profile/BillFrank3

Another scammer update from me.. ^_^

Email&yahoo Id is frankbill600@yahoo.com

Whatsapp & viber number +5214422313915

See.. I've got plenty experience with scammer.. ^_^

But they got nothing from me..

So ladies, please be aware.. don't judge book by its cover..

And now another scammer try to fool me again.. use the same pic but different name.. ;)

Skype id is frank.morrison3005
email & yahoo Id : g.major74@yahoo.com.

Regards

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Frank Bill, frankbill600@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Sat May 16, 2015 12:56 am

Yahoo Avatar:

Email address: g.major74@yahoo.com leads into four Skypes:

SKYPE ID: frank.morrison864
Frank Morrison
United States
Pic in the forum.

SKYPE ID: frank.robison5
Frank Robison
York City USA :-o

SKYPE ID: frank.wilson916
Frank Wilson
New York City US

SKYPE ID: ramzullo9191
Sohibow P.
New York US

FB=>>facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009372363603
David Godwin John

For Skypes and FB stolen pictures check out here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 26#p439726

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Terah Smith, terahsmith14@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed May 20, 2015 5:52 pm

waplog
terah360
Male , 50 , Divorced
Name Surname: smith
Lives in United States, DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA

I sail cargo ship and i love music especially blues. Ever since i lost my wife i have never found anyone worthy to fill the space she left in my heart.
I rarely come online here. I would like it if you could add me on yahoo messenger. My id is terahsmith14.
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

+447752335445

Postby Bix » Sun May 24, 2015 9:32 pm

waplog
davroy2020
Male , 50 , Divorced
Lives in United Kingdom, ENGLAND
Life is all about been honest and transparent, to your partner and green pastures will suceed

Do you have WhatsApp because I don't always come online here

+447752335445, my WhatsApp line

Image Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

stevegjones2@gmail.com & stevegjones38@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:17 pm

matchdoctor
stevejones130
60-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 28 - 70
New York, New York, United States
Last Activity: Online Now!
i love been honest, faithful to every one and am who i am but i have lies am a man with dignity that love listen to who is speak.... i have disappointment and i so much cherish any one that like me
my son name is Dennis and i adopted him 6 years ago after i have i lost my wife.....he is 15 years of age and he is schooling in military high school now,,,,,,,,,

hello how are you doing can you just send me email with stevegjones2@gmail.com or stevegjones38@yahoo.com

tmmbcky02
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Dr. Steve G. Jones

Postby tmmbcky02 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:45 am

LinkedIn scam
Name: James Melvin or James Melvin Stockdale
Birthplace: Manchester England
Home: Houston Texas area
Current location: Offshore in California
Email addresses: jamesmelvin504@yahoo.com and stockdalejamesmelvin@yahoo.com
Phone number's : 909-333-4645 and 323-421-4462
MO - Single father of 15 year old daughter Anna. Wife died of cancer when Anna was 2 years old. Parents died in car accident . Uses photo's of Dr. Steve G. Jones.
Including photo's that he used and photo of Anna that he used.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

jamesmelvin504@yahoo.com & stockdalejamesmelvin@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:20 am

tmmbcky02

Welcome to RS and thanks for the update on West African gangs abusing photos of this man. Please BLOCK and IGNORE scammer , do not confront him. Surf safe online.

Email addy: jamesmelvin504@yahoo.com leads into :

SKYPE ID: james.melvin51
Name: James Melvin
pic in the forum

Email addy : stockdalejamesmelvin@yahoo.com :

Yahoo Avatar:

FB
=>>facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009651725737
Stockdale James Melvin :cry:
Supervisor at Oil Field Engineer at Shell International Limited
Studied at Oxford Brookes University
Lives in Houston, Texas
same pic as yahoo avatar

Phone Number (909) 333-4645 Is Valid VoIP from Los Angeles CA
Phone Number (323) 421-4462 Is Valid ONVOY, INC. from Los Angeles CA
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Nicky Brownz - nickybrownz@hotmail.com

Postby Pandora » Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:58 am

tagged.com
Nicky B

Last Active: an hour ago
Profile Views: 166 times

pic already posted

chat on tagged
Thank you friend, am from Finland, divorced 5 years ago with a 9 years old son. am into chemical supply. Tell me little about yourself..Cheers. Nicky Brownz

Send me an email and your full name on my email: nickybrownz@hotmail.com
Am divorced 6 years ago and i want to re-marry, i think we can make a good relationship and i promise to love and make you happy. Nicky

facebook.com/nicky.brownz
Nicky Brownz

postimage doesn't upload pics, will try later

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Billy Hedges - billy.hedges@yahoo.com

Postby Pandora » Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:22 pm

plus.google.com/115959346769238888825/about
Billy Hedges
Worked at pelican oil and gas inc
Lives in USA
Drilling engineer, 1993 - present
single
E-Mail Billy.hedges@yahoo.com....
Address gulf of Mexico
17 photos

love.moof.ru
Billy Hedges
49 years old, Libra. Ghana, Accra

VK.com
Billy Hedges
Men are the ones who are given strenght by God to protect the women.So if you hurt a woman, you are not man enough
Birthday: October 10, 1965
Hometown: florida
Relationship status: Single
Studied at: Sam Houston State University '85
Languages: English
Children: Sammy, 16 years
College or university: Sam Houston State University '85
Department: College of Business Administration
School: A. Philip Randolph High School New York City
Inspired by: Lord Jesus my personal lord and Savior
Activities: love to be loved, cooking, going to the cinema, listening to music, travelling
Interests:
Am only interested in someone who is exciting and adventurous, has great sense of humor and enjoys making me laugh. someone who is so glad to share, so glad to help and give, someone who i can share my thoughts with and who will makes me feel special and brings out the best in me Someone who tries to understand me even when they haven"t got a clue. Someone that would be ready to give so much of herself and can do anything, go anywhere, and sacrifice anything she has for sake of LOVE. I want the kind of relationship that could leads to marriage
Favorite quotes: First love never dies, but true love can bury it
About me:
I am a Country Man at heart. Am quiet but yet I love to meet people, open to new things in life love to treat people the way i wanted to be treated, love shopping, camping, country, beach, traveling and animals
House: Florida City

Email address leads to several Skype profiles:

billy.hedges25

Florida, United States

Billy Hedges
billy.hedges30

Florida, United States

billy.hedges9
billy.hedges9

Billy Hedges
billy.hedges96

Florida, United States

Billy Hegdes
billy.hegdes

United States

General James Briggs
general.james.briggs

Florida, United States

BILLY RAY HEDGES
siinaazuki0923

Florida, United States

Jeffery.M.Aghomi
jeffery.m.aghomi

Ghana, Nigeria :mrgreen:

Schattenjaeger5
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

julianmscott101@yahoo.com & 213-632-9645

Postby Schattenjaeger5 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:41 am

What a surprise!!!
I think I was dealing with the same Scammer only under this name: Julian Scott (his name by FB)
email address: julianmscott101@yahoo.com
I posted it here already.
He sent me the same images of the house and the car. He uses only another profile picture.
The same phone number where he called me and chatted with me: 001 (213) 632 9645.
Also the same job (technical engineer), where he works (oil rig platform, Alaska, Anchorage) with Doyon Drilling.
He also has only one son with the name: Derek Scott.
After I found out that he is a Romance Scammer I stopped communication immediately and blocked him.
I let him out in the cold with a big question mark...

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

frankbill600@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:58 am

frankbill600@yahoo.com reported on page 10

.zorpia.com/#!profile/BillFrank3
Bill
47, Mexico City, Mexico

How are you ? please kindly add me on your yahoo messenger or skype so that we can get to know our self very well,,,here is my yahoo I'D frankbill600 @yahoo.com skype I'D bill.frank5279

Return to “White Males”