It is currently Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:42 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Frederick Hampton, frederickhamp@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:03 am

Pictures stolen from Tim T.
vk.com/timthorp#/timthorp

person.com
USER ID: 6926876
Nickname: frederickhamp
Name: Frederick Hampton
State/Region: California
City: Los Angeles
More about myself: I am searching for a woman who wants to create a loving relationship leading to marriage for life. I have been praying for this purpose and I am wiling to meet someone here(or another location) to be my wife.

ALSO ON FB
facebook.com/frederick.hampton.374
Frederick Hampton
Lives in Los Angeles, California
I am searching for a woman who wants to create a loving relationship leading to marriage for life. I have been praying for this purpose and I am wiling to meet someone here(or another location) to be my wife.

Image Image
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Sakura
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Frederick Hampton, frederickhamp@yahoo.com

Postby Sakura » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:29 am

Smith Woods
USER ID: unknown
Nickname: smith.woods
Name: Smith Woods
State/Region: California
City: Los Angeles
e-mail: smithwoods39@yahoo.com
ALSO ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/smith.woods.140
Tel: +13049827743 Los Angeles

We corresponded with "Smith Woods" on FB from July to September this year. He was presented as white man, american, 53 years, who lives in Los Angeles. During conversation it became clear that allegedly he works as the engineer in the LA company which is engaged in development in oil and gas and oil branch. He allegedly received the big fee for his work on contract, more than $650 000. He is divorced. His two sons live with his parents in Washington DC. He wants to find the tender, careful and economic wife with whom he would like to carry out for the rest of the life.
And still he wants to invest the money in other country, as in the USA too heavy taxes. And he wants that I helped him. When I told that my director really wants to open joint venture in my city and looks for the good private investor, Smith suddenly decided not to invest money so quickly, he told that when he will arrive himself to me and then he will discuss everything with the future partners. But he told that he liked me very much, and he would like to get acquainted with me closer. And in general, he wants to live in my country any time that he will to learn the country and me better. Now he can allow that to himself.
But he doesn't want to live in my apartments, my adult 2 sons, etc… Therefore he suggests to buy the house to us in my city. Then he asked my address and told that he wants to send me a small gift (it was a secret).
And then he told that he sent to my address, through the MyUS company, a parcel with money, for house purchase. The sum was big, but allegedly the special courier will deliver “a box” to me. On my question, who has to pay the delivery, he told me that he paid all and I will have to pay nothing. But in some days the some difficulties began.
The parcel allegedly got stuck in Kiev, in Ukraine. And then "The Ukrainian office of MyUS" started demanding money for parcel delivery to my country. “Smith” allegedly paid itself this sum. Then “MyUS” began to demand money for a parcel insurance in a way.
From a name "Ukrainian office of MyUS" negotiations with me were carried on by Maria Yurevna Katlyarova living in the city of Kiev, Ukraine (ph.: +38093 310-06-92). She often called me and demanded to pay or resolve all issues with the American friend, differently she doesn't know that will be farther with "parcel", she tried to press on me
Only then I to guess that they are scammers.. And I won't have the American husband.

Then one my friend on FB checked him on a photo and my suspicions were confirmed that he is the scammer and he (his photos) registered on other antiskammer site. When I told him about it, he tried to deny everything. But then he closed his page and removed all contacts with me.
Unfortunately, then I didn't know that I shouldn't say to a skammer that I opened him. I was so shocked and angry on it that didn't know what to do.... I'm sorry, then i haven't such experience in that case, and I couldn't calculate his IP-address and other details about him

"His photos" were registered elsewhere
And these photos were placed on its page on FB, some photos he sent to me himself.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:11 am

this guy also registered on MM
fake or real???
Last activity: Sep 06, 2013

modelmayhem.com/2989037

Sakura
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sakura » Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:56 pm

I think that (maybe, it possible) these are the photos from real man, it is a real man, who wanted to try himself in model business. And scammers stoled his photos for their mean purposes...

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:11 pm

I think they guy (Tim) on VK is real.
As for MM, it can be also him, but can be not, hard to tell anything about MM profile.
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Sakura
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sakura » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:09 am

Mayme, on VK this is real man... But what this man do on Russian site? How do you think, can we tell him about he (his photos) registered on antiscam sites?

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:22 am

what is he doing there?! searching for a Russian bride, like thousands of others. :)

NO, please leave the real man alone.
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

rkorb
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby rkorb » Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:08 pm

The same pictures were also used by a Nigerian scammer, but he used the name Peter John, from Glasgow Scotland, He said his age was 53, but on facebook on his profile it was 1 January 1963, e-mail: mr.peterjohn01@yahoo.com. Tel: +447700308612. Met him on facebook. I'm from SA. He used a lot of information as is posted under Tim Thorp on amazingTenderBite on 11 May 2013. I think Tim Thorp is for real and I am sure he is a kind man, but unfortunately his info has been used by a heartless scammer. Knew it was a scam when he phoned and I recognized the voice to be that of a Nigerian. I stopped all contact since then.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:22 am

thanks for update :)
here is his FB profile

mr.peterjohn01@yahoo.com
Peter John
About: Lives in Glasgow, United Kingdom
he has 2 pics there and already posted here ;)
joined Facebook :July 11
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Laimuska
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Laimuska » Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:33 pm

https://www.facebook.com/julie.burany.9" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:14 pm

thanks for update :) did he give you his new email ID ?? please post if yes :)

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pandora » Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:18 pm

^^
facebook.com/julie.burany.9
Melvin Joe
Changed his profile pic november 15
pic already posted

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:55 pm

You have anything more on "him" ? :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FLbeagleGirrl
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Tim Edvard , Timedv50@aol and yahoo

Postby FLbeagleGirrl » Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:09 am

I was contacted by this scammer on Match.com on November 13,2013. His profile said he was an Civil Engineer whose wife was killed in an auto accident 4 yrs. ago by a drunk driver. He writes that he's from Tampa, FL. He wrote that he has 2 grown children: a daughter that lives in Charlotte, NC with a husband and 2 children, and a son that lives in London with his wife and 5 year old child. He also wrote that he got his engineering degree from Liverpool, England. This man told me he didn't check his Match emails that often and to continue corresponding with him through his private email address. He has been sending me e-cards and emails with his Timedv50@aol.com address. The ecards were sent through Blue Mountain ecards. Just today, he wrote me an extensive letter asking if I would be his wife before he goes to Malaysia on business. I told him I would have to meet him first, but I didn't say the word No or Yes. He got a little angry and said he wanted my answer because "anything could happen" when he was away. I still told him I would not say Yes until we met. I also asked him a couple of times if he had told his children about me and he never answered me. Also, he said he had 3 dogs and 2 horses.
His IP address is: 205.188.92.208 and I found the pictures he's been sending me on Google.com/images under a different name.

Last edited by FLbeagleGirrl on Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Tim Edvard , Timedv50@aol and yahoo

Postby minerva » Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:11 am

welcome to RS would you mind post his pics here ?? and his email texts too please

Return to “White Males”