It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:39 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Johan Froder, johanfroder@yahoo.com and johanfroder@gmail.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Fri May 10, 2013 4:22 am

johabfroder on confirio

49 / Male / Straight
Living in New York City, New York.

About Me
I am a cultured man who loves life and respect friendship, I am sociable, compassionate and caring. I am looking for a nice woman who is intelligent cultured and has understanding of what love is,and knows the meaning of partnership and shares with me these values.I hope that my woman would be wise open minded,trust worthy and caring.

junkmail:
Hi how are you? my name is JOhan Froder! I Hope you are fine and in perfect Health. I am new on this online dating and i am happy to come across your profile here today and deemed it necessary to write you immediately. So could you please reciprocate to my message via email(johanfroder at gmail dot com) so we exchange photo and get to know each other more better and share passion together if possible . Have a nice day and God bless you,
Best Regards:
Johan.

johanfroder@gmail.com, but johanfroder@yahoo.com is also his email, so I sent message to Yahoo. :twisted:

From Readnotify:

Opened 9-May-13 at 02:12:01am (UTC -7:00) - 4hours17mins16secs after sending
Location Lagos, Nigeria (86% likelihood) :twisted:
Opened on (41.203.67.52:9932)

Image Image

facebook.com/johan.froder
Johan Froder

Image Image

Image Image
Last edited by Igulinka on Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated subject line
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Abele Jack, abelejack121@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:24 pm

facebook.com/abele.jack.9
Abele Jack

facebook.com/abele.jack.18
Abele Jack

Image Image

facebook.com/abele.jack.560
Abele Jack

facebook.com/abele.jack.583
Abele Jack

facebook.com/abele.jack.779
Abele Jack

facebook.com/abele.jack.796
Abele Jack

I'm quite sure, I didn't find all of his fakes :silly:

The Hush
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Johan Froder, johanfroder@yahoo.com

Postby The Hush » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:46 pm

I have been talking to this Man at Skout for few days. I used to talked on him on Skype so i saw
his face already. But when i tried to search his image pics, i ended up here and few dating sites
and another scam site saying his photos were being used and he's innocent.
I am now a bit scared and like i dont want to continue talking to him anymore as i
i am not sure if he is a scammer or just an innocent victim as his identity was
stolen? Most of his pics you posted in here are all what i saw on Skout and his facebook account
and that made me so confused now. What will i do now?

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:36 pm

The Hush

Please post all info such: email address, Skype , phone numbers, photos. Without the info it's just another post.

Please BLOCK and IGNORE ........The picture is stolen from PHOTO VICTIM and abused by ugly West African criminals who you would never look at on dating sites. Stolen PHOTOS are very powerful tools in scams.
Can you write more about the Skype session please?
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

The Hush
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby The Hush » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:37 am

Sorry for the late reply, was so busy. Anyway i stopped talking to this man after i posted my comment about his photos few months ago. I met him and chatted with him for a while at Skout dating site. He claimed he was from the UK and originally from Scotland. He said he is working as Construction Engineer and was in India that time when i was still chatting with him. He has a project there and was run out of money and started asking money so i blocked him straight away. Here are his details and photos he had on that dating site.

Name: Derrick Morten
Email: Derrickmo101@gmail.com
Skype ID: derrick.blair6
UK Mobile: +44 7990 762207/+44 7418 349669
India Number: +91 8826 302336

He used these numbers in calling me that time.

Thanks a lot.

The Hush

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:52 pm

=> IP: 116.203.78.56
City: Delhi

=> IP: 116.203.74.31
City: Delhi
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Maxwell Bruaja, maxwell.bruaja@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:25 pm

w.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6034835917
Maxwell B, 58 New York City, NY
Interests:I enjoy romantic music and slow dancing as well an fast dancing. I prefer romantic, attractive, affectionate women. I believe that romance is a very important part of the relationship
Dreams:I enjoy women who are confident with themselves and are not afraid to express themselves in a diplomatic way. I think it is very important that two people want the same thing in a relationship that part of my dream
About Me:I enjoy exercising daily which either involves weight training or aerobics.I think it is important to exercise and eating very healthy meals.I love to go out dancing, to nice romatic dinners and shopping at large malls like the Mall of America

How are you doing ? I Came Accross your profile and Its very Lovely and Awesome.I will like to know more about a woman Like you,My name is Maxwell Bruaja,I am from United Kingdom,single male Not Married,I am new on this Online dating Scene and I Just wanted to know where this will lead to.. Well I am a Honest,Kind,Caring,Loyal,truthful and God fearing Person,I am not here for any stupid games But I am Looking for a serious and Long term relationship.I don't Care about the Age or Distance,I will Like to know More about a woman Like you may be you are the Angel Sent down from God...I will be Glad to hear back from you and Know more about you.. I do have a lot of Pics to share with you But I don't like double dating and I don't like staying on the Website that Much... So I will be Glad if you can Email Address: maxwell.bruaja@yahoo.com have nice day. Maxwell Bruaja
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Maxwell Bruaja, maxwell.bruaja@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:57 am

SKYPE ID: maxwell.bruaja
Name: Maxwell Bruaja

pic leads to topic: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 9&start=45" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Badoo
Bruaja, 49

I'm here to date with girls, older than 39

For pictures see: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=86711" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

MegJoyce
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Alexander Blair - alexanderblair127@hotmail.com or alexanderblair128@hotmail.com

Postby MegJoyce » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:52 pm

I have spent the past year on facebook with a guy called Alexander Blair.
He said he was from Los Angeles, grew up in Germany. Civil Engineer - widowed with a daughter called Ella. His wife and son died in car crash. Everytime I brought up his past he didnt want to talk about it. Oh and his ex girlfriend was a French model who cheated on him with one of his friends. Hence him having no friends. Feel like a fool for falling for him. He went to India on a project and then to Nigeria. I quite stupidly sent him money. Falling for his tales of woe.
I discovered this website a little too late I am afraid. But will try and pick up the pieces and start again. All of the photos are the same as Johan Froder and Derrick Morten. And today I discovered on Linkedin a picture that Alexander used his profile was being used for some one called Lucas Dominic an engineer for PLC Construction.
He liked me to call him Chris. His date of birth was 24th of August 1964. Big into talking about God at the start and going to church of a Sunday. And I use to get messages every morning from him. Real romantic stuff and send me love songs as well. Beware out there ladies. If its to good to be true then it is.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Alexander Blair - Alexander Blair - alexanderblair127@hotmail.com or alexanderblair128@hotmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:54 am

MegJoyce

Welcome to RS. We are very sorry to hear that you got scammed :(
Please know that this devils from West Africa are a plague in the cyber space and you need to get educated how to recognize them.

Please file IC3 complaint with FBI via link: http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx

Please help us to save others by posting info such: email address used, phone numbers, SKYPE ID, money request name and address in Nigeria.

Please BLOCK them and IGNORE. We know that a year is awfully long time but you need to take control over and remain strong. Wish you all the best.

MegJoyce
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Alexander Blair - Alexander Blair - alexanderblair127@hotmail.com or alexanderblair128@hotmail.com

Postby MegJoyce » Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:08 am

His email address is alexanderblair127@hotmail.com or alexanderblair128@hotmail.com.
His mobile numbers are Nigeria 00 234 810 479 8653.
Another number he used was 00 234 8098773856.
He had two facebook pages. One he claimed was hacked and therefore set up another one .
Last edited by Igulinka on Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited out same pix

tlove0725
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Johan Froder, johanfroder@gmail.com

Postby tlove0725 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:15 am

Sherlock Homey (spouses alter ego) did some investigating and discovered some interesting stuff

Email: johanfroder@gmail.com linked to the following SKYPE accounts:
SKYPE ID: esther.chibogwu1
IP not found

SKYPE ID: iyke.mems
IP not found

SKYPE ID: esther.chibogwu
IP not found

SKYPE ID: johanfroder
Engineer Johan Froder
From: Rogaland, Stavanger, Norwegia :mrgreen: ---must be on contract ;)
IP not found

plus.google.com/u/0/100043959798529174714/
Last edited by Igulinka on Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Alexander Blair - alexanderblair127@hotmail.com or alexanderblair128@hotmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:20 pm

SKYPE ID: live:alexanderblair127
Name: Alexander Blair
IP not found

FB
facebook.com/alexander.blair.737

no more info

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Johan Froder, johanfroder@yahoo.com and johanfroder@gmail.com