It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:42 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Patrick Arnold [italiangent1962@yahoo.com]

African scammers posing as white men.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Austin Gregory, austingregory02@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:27 pm

clone on google+

Jeffrey Giuseppe
same pic as in previous post

Re: Austin Gregory, austingregory02@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: William Bond, snugglingmale@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:39 pm

badoo
William
Lagos, Nigeria :twisted:

I'm here to date with girls, 45-65

About me
This is my first go round on this sight. If you like to talk you will write me on my e mal SnugglingMale Ya HO, I can send you more my pics. If not, that's ok. My friends would describe me as funny, strong, honest, and dependable. I am very low key, i don't need to be the center of attention. Having a picnic in the park, going down water slides or just relaxing by the pool all make for a great time. I am mostly quiet until I get to know a person, but i do like to laugh and have a good time. I'm happy at home, cooking the pies, watching movies, or going out. What am i looking for in a woman? Someone who feels comfortable to be around and has the same vibe as me. I'm looking for a woman who knows how to appreciates a men and understands that one men in your life is enough. I'm looking for a woman who can be there in every scene of the word.

Interested in
I am sure there are plenty of wonderful women who use this website to find a man they would not have otherwise had the opportunity to meet. I am hoping that this is true and that by reaching out on this website I can meet someone special. Nothing ventured... I don't tend to talk too much about myself to start with -- I much prefer to listen and really get to know the woman I am interested in. I want to keep it simple here and see if there is mutual interest in learing more about one another. Then a few emails to get the basics, and if all is well set up an opportunity to meet. The only way you really know if there is a spark is to see each other face to face. I am looking for a unique woman -- young at heart, vivacious, physically fit and active, yet with substance, depth and maturity. I'd like to find a loyal, honest, sincere woman, who is emotionally stable.

Personal info
Relationship status: I'm single
Sexuality: I'm straight
Appearance: 170cm (5' 7''), 49kg (108lbs) :lol: , average body, brown hair and blue eyes
Living: By myself
Children: Already have
Education: School only
Languages: English (average)
Work: Self Employer. I have a reasonable income

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: William Bond, snugglingmale@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:42 pm

800notes.com
I have received calls from this person as well from an online dating site, and after speaking with him for close to a week, he started asking me to help him with money as he lost his wallet. He also contacted me from an international number (234) 808-0254782. I checked into that number and it is in Nigeria. After I confronted him with that fact, he then told me he was in Nigeria working for the next couple of weeks. He says he lives in Chester, MA and has a 4 year old daughter. I have pictures that he claims are himself and daughter. He also said his name is William Bond. On Yahoo, his email is Snugglingmale@yahoo.com.

234-80- ... ---> Nigerian cell

becky87
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

rafaelbergluv18@yahoo.com

Postby becky87 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:34 am

....I am involved with/in a scammer.....I have NOT sent any money, but have NOT ceased all contact with him yet...I wanted to report it first, so he wouldn't delete his profile....I found him on single parentmeet.com....his username is... free2hug563 he has a yahoo messenger acct that is rafaelbergluv18@yahoo.com He seemed way too good to be true, so I did some investigating... If you google search image his profile pic, it comes up Nigerian dating scam! He also sent me pics of the so called Cardiff city stadium, and he is a civil engineer/contractor working on building it....I searched the pics, it was DONE being built in July 2008..... For him being a college educated man, he has way too many grammatical errors in his messages, and while chatting with him, he has asked several times what time it is here in the states....educated individual would either know that answer or look it up on the internet...he supposedly has full custody of his 5yr old daughter, both parents dead, and has a very sick aunt...also keeps saying he misses me, and he has never met me before,...I believe he is trying to manipulate me, and hope that I will be naive and vulnerable, then reel me in! I saved the long email he sent to me...it is definitely a copy and paste form letter to send to vulnerable women looking for love on dating sites. Please investigate this! Thanks

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

rafaelbergluv18@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:15 pm

There is not much more to be said than it´s, unfortunately, a very standard Nigerian dating scam profile :(
I have found the long existing topic on fake profiles with this picture gallery, which is the one that turns up in Google, and merged all to here. Found nothing else on the email.
So, if you still have any information from "him" such as fake US phone number or Skype nick for chatting or any money recipient details, please post them here below so other victims of these anonymous gangs can hopefully find out in time.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Dale Wikinson, dalewikinson2015@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:20 am

MeetMe
Dale Wikinson

50, Male, Single
New York, New York

My name is Dale, i am 50yrs old, single with a lovely daughter whom i love so much, her name is Candi she is 5yrs old and i love her so much. I am 190cm 5'9" tall :mrgreen: , and i weight 135 kg 155 lbs, :twisted: I have a black hair and a brown eyes :dumb: . I am a general contractor by occupation. I build commercial industrial buildings and i like my job..

=>>facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009257461269
Name: Melinda Walker
no info
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

retiree1961
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Patrick Arnold [italiangent1962@yahoo.com]

Postby retiree1961 » Mon May 11, 2015 10:25 am

This guy's pic is being used on OK Cupid under "luvlyheart006".

k1.okccdn.com/php/load_okc_image.php/images/225x225/225x225/11x154/586x728/2/1586622245011108486.webp?v=2

My self-summary
I am a good man with a big heart and will like to meet my special woman i will grow old with...i will always be good to my woman and treat her well,cherish her and love her forever till the very end of time.....
What I’m doing with my life
working hard and seeking my soulmate
I’m really good at
reading,swimming,watching movies
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
i like country music, i like romantic movies and like italian food and chicken, i can eat any type of food...
The six things I could never do without
God, The Bible, Swimming, reading,movies,Love
I spend a lot of time thinking about
the future with my soulmate
On a typical Friday night I am
resting at home
You should message me if
You are honest and interested....

iamnotstupid
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby iamnotstupid » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:16 pm

This person is now on Plenty of Fish using the name Tommy White. His phone number is 323-596-7581. His e-mail is tommywhite2004@gmail.com. Here is his most recent e-mail:

"More about me and some of my pictures......Am so much impressed with everything i read about you and i would actually love to get to know you better and get along with you. I live in Los Angles California, Am 45 years, I am the oldest of my parents 6'0 tall, weight 183 lbs, Black hair, brown eyes. Am a nice and kind person. I care about other people a lot as I have a big heart. I am looking for someone to be my friend and companion, and possibly enter into a serious relationship in the future.I would like to be in a relationship with trust, honesty, and good communication. I want to find someone who enjoys spending time with me as much as I like spending time with them. Family relationships are important to me and would like to find someone who is willing to do family activities time to time. I enjoy traveling and visiting new places on vacations or short weekend trips.I would like someone that will love and respect me for who I am,that likes to hold my hand and surprize me with a little kiss when I least expect it,or give me a wink from across the room to let me know she's thinking about me or give me a call just to let me know she's thinking about me...Because I will be doing the same I would love someone who is fun to be around, likes to laugh,joke around, enjoy being outdoors going for long romantic walks,enjoyslooking at the stars at night, and watching the sun set and rise over the ocean.I am looking for someone that enjoys the simple things in life, just as I do.I would like to meet someone special that I can grow old with, and that we can always look into each other's eyes and know that the love between us is just as wonderful and exciting as the day we met. I want to love a woman for who she is, to spoil her, and love her,and let her know just how much she means to me, by the little things I do or say to make her feel special. While at the same time she treats me in the same way....with love and respect I'm really looking for Someone Honest,Caring,Romantic,Kind,Posses Great Sense of Humour,Understanding,Intelligent,Respectful and Trust Worthy I like fishing,camping,reading,going to the movies,hanging around with friends,cracking jokes,listening to music,dancing, and also spending time with someone intresting I am a person who looks beyond what maybe the obvious. Character is worth more than flashiness. I am a person who appreciates honesty and a great sense of humor. I love to laugh and to enjoy the simple things in life. I would appreciate a person who has a good sense of who he is and a sense of direction about where he wants to be. I can appreciate a woman who sees a man as a friend and a partner. I love old movies and old songs.I love jazz and the arts. I know that men and women all have an inner child within and that is why I would appreciate days filled with fun and laughter. I respect and adhere to taking care of business in life--family,work, community, etc I am a Business Owner. like i told you before and i deal with supplies of packages. Like clothes,shoes and accessories. I work alone and dont work under anybody neither do i work for any company.If you don't mind presently am out of the state to supply packages to the motherless homes in Lagos-State and would be back in the state this month after the supplies."

Big red flag. He already admits he is in Nigeria right now. Be wary of this person!

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Chris James, chrisdonna2002@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:20 pm

person.com
USER ID: 8201065
Nickname: james
Name: chris
State/Region: California
City: Los Angeles
Distance: 5443 ml (8760 km)
Last login: Jul 26, 2015, 15:23
I was Born and raised In Germany But after the death of my parents i relocate to Bedford, KY.....I am the only child of my parent . I have been taking care of myself. Right now I'm divorced with a son that lives with me he's 4yrs old and his name is Jeff, am so proud of him and he's my only child and would be glad if i encounter a Woman of high caliber,good attitude,self respect and ambition,a Woman who knows what she wants and know how to get it, she has to be understanding and sincere that way a relationship would be smoother . I have been since for over 4years now without any woman....... believe that I have everything that any woman could want from a man, I know that but am not saying that am the best man on earth, but I still believe in me, and in God almighty father, I believe that one day my soul mate and dream woman will surely come for me. I’m open, sensual, kind, gentle, romantic... a different guy, I’m a very family oriented, sensitive and tender person, I want to give all of my tenderness and care to my special woman, I enjoy nature, seeing the stars at night, listening to the sounds of nature, being near the water, swimming, as I love the ocean and sea, I like traveling, diving, dancing, drawing, skating and bowling, billiards, I enjoy music so much, Blues, classical and modern.

Love that AM here for real baby,,,GteMy mail on chrisdonna2002 at gmail....Waiting to hear you there

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: chrisdonna2002@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:10 pm

chrisdonna2002@gmail.com
=> T:

Chris D
Zuletzt aktiv:vor 14 Stunden
Native American
Religion:Christ
Orientierung:Heterosexuell
Bagdad, KY
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

tscheuer
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby tscheuer » Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:55 pm

Now on Sr people meet. Profile attached with Chicago area phone number. 872-777-2525.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:12 pm

Number: 872-777-2525
Phone Type: Landline
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

anita.story
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: 314-884-1770 [italiangent1962@yahoo.com]

Postby anita.story » Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:20 pm

Today he is known as William A. Abate italianheart2015@yahoo.com I was, unfortunately, his latest victim. Thank God I had enough sense to check further before I made any more stupid mistakes. He is also lurking around Facebook under the same name. He found my profile on Ourtime.com. Watch him, girls! He's a scammer wrapped up as "Prince Charming"

Ph # 314-884-1770 (St. Louis Area Code) He said he was leasing a house in Lake Villa, IL with his 6 year old daughter, "Debbie". I have videos messages from him, so I know what he sounds like too.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:48 am

Thank you for the additions. I´m going to edit into the first post of this topic that webcam snippets (shown as "live cam chat" by easy and free to get software) are also out in African scammers´ hands - this is a pretty common trick these days :(

anita.story
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby anita.story » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:55 am

You are welcome. I just want to try to squelch any chances of him victimizing someone else, although they may be slim. I just wish more people knew about this website so they can be safe. And I wish I had known about it before I became emotionally involved. Lesson learned!

Return to “White Males”