It is currently Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:10 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

InfoTracer.com

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Find out who is behind the email
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Jude Williams, williams.j11162@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

jude williams <jude.wills@live.com>

Postby jaga » Thu May 23, 2013 9:15 am

:pee: Hello dear, I'm Jude with my daily whip and I'm happy to tell me your problem ... and dony worry about the language and take it like you talk to me, because I'm ready to be with you, and whenever you want us to be ...... I hope to have a comfirmation from you that I am contacting the right person so that if it is not know what to do anythong hope your answer me soon as you have a nice day and be free
ISP:Microsoft Hosting / United States,

jude williams <jude.wills@live.com>

Sponsor

Info Tracer is a unique background check service that reserches people by EMAIL, NAME or PHONE. They search through the social networks and dating sites databases, to see if a person with such email is registered somewhere.

RESEARCH YOUR SCAMMER, FIND OUT WHO IS BEHIND THE EMAIL
Sponsor

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: jude williams <jude.wills@live.com>

Postby jaga » Thu May 23, 2013 10:34 am

MDF--> hangman221 /52 year old, man from United States
name:jude williams = http://www.mydailyflog.com/hangman221/calendar/20130520" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:) Messaging with hangman221
22, May 16:44:44
hangman221
hi there how are you doing angel ...hard to see you face but i know you are as beautiful as a lily mixed with rose flower how is your day going .....lol i know you are having a good time with life and i hope you help me get contact with you love to have a chat with you if you dont mind...
:) hangman221
am so glaad and appreciating on how you responded to my mail even you dont know me and i dont know you either ...this is the first time we seeing each other and i hope we are all looking for the same aspect in life ....hope you are okay ...this is my email skep_firt@yahoo.com
hope you have a yahoo id ...i wanted us to have a chat on yahoo messenger if you dont mind ..let me know if you have a yahoo messenger id so that we start on the go ...hope to hea form you soon
:) hangman221
i just sent you a mail to your private mail hope you read adn repoh okay i understand i can translate to polish if you want to make the chat easier for us and i understand any how you write your English for me ......jude.wills@live.com is my MSN account name hope to have a chat from you when ever you are available.account name hope to have a chat from you when ever you are available.
ly me soon as you can..

spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Jude Williams, williams.j11162@yahoo.com

Postby spanky » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:07 am

Chemistry.com
User name: Mggsb34
Relationship status: Divorced
Income: I'll tell you later
53/Hyattsville, MD
Seeking women: 40-58

Tagline:

"Up for anything"

In his own words:

"I am a very optimistic, outgoing, athletic, intelligent and independent (but not too much so) man who has been blessed with many wonderful people, things opportunities in my life. So, what is missing? That would be my soul mate, my best friend, the one person who completes my life. I am looking for that special someone to share the day to day joys and pains with, to dream and plan with. Someone to cuddle with on a blanket under the stars, walk hand in hand down a deserted beach, experience a far away island with. Yes, I am very much a romantic and still believe that happily ever after is possible :twisted: . I love all the diversity that life has to offer(Scuba diving, photography, travel, cooking, hiking, sports, traveling, dinning out, shopping, music, etc). These are all fun, but they are activities that I feel would be much more enjoyable with someone special. No I don't believe that two people need to share all the same passions, activities or even every moment together, they just need to be supportive and understanding of the others needs and wants. My ideal match will be THE one, not just someone. I will not settle, just as I would not expect my match to. I am looking to find someone who is athletic, attractive, intelligent, self confident, loyal, affectionate, family oriented and very romantic. Wow, what a request!!! Can communicate openly and honestly and not just say what you think I want to hear? If you can do that, I promise not to use the words "fine or never mind" when you really make me mad and I am at a loss for an appropriate comment. Can you accept someone who will give you 100% of his heart, surprise you with flowers every now and then (yes men can send flowers too!), plan little weekend getaways for two... Are you someone who is open to trying new things, sharing new adventures, giving your heart to someone who will treasure it and you? If this sounds like you, then lets chat."

------------------------------------

53 | Hyattsville, Maryland

Hey there beautiful, how you doing ?.... Am Jude williams and been on here not for too long ... i hope you wouldn't mind getting into a conversation Via email or what so ever so we get to know each other much better .. Get back to me on here or via my mail address williams.j11162@yahoo.com or my phone .. it wouldn't hurt to give a chat a try

We were not foolish to fall in love with them. Our mistake was not knowing that we fell in love with fools.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jude Williams, williams.j11162@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:18 am

Jude Williams popular name, wll liked by scammers :D
3 different scammers already listed in the forum use this name on FB :D

yahoo avatar

his clone lives in Northern Germany
two profiles on single.de
-> Flensburg, seafish123 - Age 55 :mrgreen:
-> Hamburg, sudbeck2332 - Age 53 :mrgreen:

add. pic

on oasis and redhotpie.com.au
seafish123
Man 50 yrs. Adelaide, South Australia

profile pic always guy with fish

Image Image

scamlisted with more pics elsewhere

spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby spanky » Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:34 pm

Since he's so fond of fishing, why don't I drop him a line... :lol:
We were not foolish to fall in love with them. Our mistake was not knowing that we fell in love with fools.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:44 pm

hopefully your buddy has the time to write back ...
he might be on 'a contract in Malaysia' :D

spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby spanky » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:31 pm

No way am I gonna nor wanna go chat up a guy from Ghana!!! :twisted:

53 | Hyattsville, Maryland

Awwww thanks for the nice reply from you too ... Anyway tell me dear how long have you been on here and have you had any luck yet ?.. Also is this your first time on the internet and we can chat via yahoo chat if you dont mind okay :disagree: ... this is my yahoo ID williams.j11162@yahoo.com.. hope to read from you again soon ..

(....And WE hope to read from you soon, too to get your IP here... :D )

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:50 pm

Hello there xxx ... Its me Jude and yes you got the email right lol ... hehehheh anyway lets see..... I am Single and don't have kids ... I live alone in a 4 bed room house i own three cars's and i work as a General contractor ... Am my own boss and i work under a small company for now but i single handedly do my own contracts cause its not been soo long since i came into the states from German Hamburg .... I am down here in MD to meet a friend and help with a Project .... and he hooked me up with the site and for sure if i should meet that special someone i will start a new life down here and see where it goes from there ... so now its your turn , tell me more about your sweet self ...

Received: from [197.220.169.16]
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013
Accra, GH

you guessed correctly spanky :applause:

spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby spanky » Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:37 am

IP: 197.220.169.16 GHANA
Bad IP used in scams before

Hello xxxx ... Nice to read from you too..... Well lets say  am also heading the same wave length and i want someone i can also grow old with , laugh with and cuddle and kiss all the time both good and bad times .. AM a General contractor and i love what  i do ... Am a boss on my  own and i have much fun working with my  people :twisted: .... Well i came down from Germany  to TX Brownsville and bought  a house and all down there but came up here in MD to help a friend on a project but believe me :liar: if i should find that missing rib here am for sure am gonna start a new life here and make that special someone feel like a queen .. 

My  friend is married to a lovely woman he met  on the site and he hooked me up on the site so i hope the same faith smiles at me and makes me happy too... anyway  tell me more about your lovely  self...Bare with me :-o my  English is not as good as yours cause am full German breed i can read and make out all you say  but am not too Good at typing my words out lol .. Hope i can learn from you ... Looking forward to read from you  ..

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:08 am

Hello there xxx ... Have a good night and sweet dreams hope we can chat more tomorrow if you dont mind ....

Received: from [197.220.169.16]

spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby spanky » Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:46 am

Got the same note and same IP but look what he sent me.....!!!!!! :lol:

spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jude Williams, williamsjude53@yahoo.com

Postby spanky » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:06 am

This fool sent this to me intended for someone else advising her of his new email address...Hope she loses this loser by finding him here... :angel:

Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013

Subject: Hello xxx

This Is Jude Letting You Know that I Have changed my Id Because i had some few people sending me some messages that wasnt making sense to me... so I have decided to change it... So letting you know.. Okay.

Jude :twisted:

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:36 am

yahoo avatar

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:10 am

williams.j11162@yahoo.com --> Skype