It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:09 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

James Harry, j.harry38@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

James Alvise, alvise.james@yahoo.com

Postby spanky » Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:25 am

Faceless male on profile page. Tossed off site already.

Chemistry.com
Username: James201650
Relationship status: Divorced
Income: I'll tell you later
51/Madison Square, NY :dumb:
(Note: Madison Square Garden is a landmark building in New York City, it is not a town or a city in New York State)
Seeking women: 45-65

Tagline: "Hello"

In his own words:

"Glass is half full guy looking for someone to have a giggle with. I'm looking for someone who is easy going, doesn't take life too seriously and who I can have a laugh with. What more do you need than that?!"

------------------------------------

51 | Madison Square, New York

Your profile is spookily close to my description of my ideal match, so I can't resist dropping you a note. Have a look at my profile and you'll see what I mean. What else do you think we've got in common?If you agree email me or and me to your yahoo so we can talk more there is a l v i s e dot j a m e s at y a h o o d o t com or text me # 7032619435 is .Would love to hear from you!
James

Phone in google format 703-261-9435

IP: 41.189.161.54
In RS database bad ip used in scams before

Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014

xxxx,

How are you doing and thank you for the wonderful email you sent me and giving me the chance so we could get to know each other more. I will be very happy if you could get yahoo messenger so we could talk on there more. You know communication is very important when it comes to relationstionship . Feel free to ask me anything you will like to know and I will honestly answer you,

James

We were not foolish to fall in love with them. Our mistake was not knowing that we fell in love with fools.

James Alvise, alvise.james@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: James Scott, scottjames318@yahoo.com

Postby spanky » Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:25 pm

Must be hard times in Muguville since this scammer is contacting me once more after almost 3 months :mad: . Also, now "his" name is Scott when it was James before.

IP: 41.215.163.33

Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014
Subject: Long time no see

Hello xxxx is been a long time since you came online am worried about you :liar: please,it my greatest wish to be chat with you i miss you :liar: and please do reply me when you receive this mail :disagree: ......Scott
We were not foolish to fall in love with them. Our mistake was not knowing that we fell in love with fools.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

fredd1howard@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:27 pm

fredd1howard@gmail.com

From : http://romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 60#p366960" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
with diff pics in FB
Frederick Howard

About

Worked at Edgeway Constructions and Real Estate
Studied at St. Petersburg College
Past: St. Peter's College, Auckland
Lives in Charlotte, North Carolina
From Idaho Springs, Colorado

ImageImageImageImage
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: James Alvise, alvise.james@yahoo.com

Postby spanky » Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:05 pm

ChristianMingle
Username: Gary58j
58/Los Angeles, CA
Relationship Status: Widowed
Ethnicity: Native American :indian:

Profile pic of arms around head on park bench. One new pic for forum:

spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby spanky » Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:33 pm

Moderators please note that I posted this scammer as James Harry on October 15, 2013 prior to him being James Alvise on January 13, 2014. Just now sent me a wink and an interest. No email addy yet.

Faceless male on profile pic. Just 2 small alternate photos.
Chemistry.com
Username: Daniel
Relationship Status: Widowed
Income: I'll tell you later
59, Cedar Grove, NJ
Seeking women: 40-79

Tagline: "Life has its greatest pleasure which must be cherished so much"

In his own words:

"I'm a cheerful and emotionally available man, known for my perpetual smile and confidence. I'm decisive, know what I want and know how to make things happen. I am fit and active but also intelligent and artistic. I have a career, a strong social circle, close friends and a loving family."

spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby spanky » Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:33 pm

Isaac, isaac.mart@yahoo.com

Tossed off site for the umpteenth time! New name, phone number and email addy. Pics already in forum.

Chemistry.com
Username: Isaac
Relationship status: Divorced
Income: I'll tell you later"
60/Ironsides, MD
Seeking women: 39-65 :-o

Tagline: "I AM LOOKING FOR LOVE" :P

In his own words:

"I'm a cheerful and emotionally available man, known for my perpetual smile and confidence. I'm decisive, know what I want and know how to make things happen. I am fit and active but also intelligent and artistic. I have a career, a strong social circle, close friends and a loving family. I love the outdoors, camping, hiking, beaches and biking. I love the city life, travel, dining, wine tasting, dancing, theatre and concerts. My artistic pursuits include music and photography. My fitness pursuits include the gym, tennis, and biking. I especially enjoy cooking together, entertaining, gardening and creating a beautiful home. I have been involved in work with children, elderly, and homeless. I am looking for a woman who can live an ordinary life in an extraordinary way, who can find romance in an exotic vacation or shopping together at Home Depot :lol: ." (How romantic, a hardware store!)

60 | Ironsides, Maryland

Coming across your profile did two things to me at the same time your beauty took my beat away,you make my heart skips several beats believe your profile brought out some sparkles in me and the more i think of it ,the more convinced i am that i should get to know you better and establish some kind of friendship with you i will really like to know more about you and see where that will take us through,i will be looking forward to read a response to my mail from you soon thanks and have a nice day. in case you want to add me that's my ID isaac.mart@yahoo.com or you can text me on 323-388-5827 try to email me or text me ...Hope to hear from you again..

spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby spanky » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:06 pm

IP: 197.251.163.164. GHANA

isaac mart <isaac.mart@yahoo.com>
Mon, 3 Mar 2014

Nice to meet you ..I will also like to know you more ..Am on the site for someone caring honest loving caring God fearing .. :pray: Can you pls kindly give me your phone number so that i will try and text you so that we can get to know each other better ..Here are my pictures..You can also try and live some pictures of yourself by if you don't mind ..Hope to hear from you soon..

Pics sent are already in the forum.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:34 pm

=> facebook.com/mart.ibrr
Mart Ibrr

Not much, I know. But proves this scammer/this email has been up to it since 2011.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: James Scott, scottjames318@yahoo.com

Postby spanky » Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:40 am

Mods this mugu wrote to me out of the blue tonight. In getting ready to post him under James Scott discovered he's also James Alvise in another thread using same guys mug...need to merge if you agree it's the same guy's photo :twisted: .

IP: 41.66.227.107

Thursday, March 13, 2014
james scott <scottjames318@yahoo.com>

Hi xxxx,you sudden dis appear from me without any trace at all....where have you been for all this time i miss you and i want to know where i can locate you.... Scott. :P

Lizzi
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Kelvin Hall, kelvinhall754@yahoo.com

Postby Lizzi » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:41 pm

Different name,same photos,just found on Meet me!
Chris Brewster Positive minds full of faith and hope produce positive lives. 11 days ago
56, Male, Single

Denver, Colorado
About Me
Many people want guidance from God, but they don’t want to lay aside other things in order to hear His voice. But David narrowed down everything he wanted to just one thing—more of God all the days of his life. I believe the only thing that truly satisfies the longing within us is to know God more intimately today than we did yesterday.am looking for my half

Everyone look out for this Scammer.
I never get past finding and warning people.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Kelvin Hall, kelvinhall754@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:32 pm

Email, phone, Skype?
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mark Brown, Skype: mark.brown1222

Postby Bix » Tue May 13, 2014 7:04 pm

badoo.com/0386114472/
Mark, 56
Manchester, United Kingdom
About me
I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest, kind caring, affectionate, good sense of humor, easy going, free thinker, trustworthy and respect the lives of other people
Interested in
i came to the badoo which happens to be a dating site to look for someone that i can continue the life with no matter how the distance is because distance doesn't matter when love finds itself and i believe distance is just a mile and it can be closed within a twinkle of an eye by two hearts that have accepted to be together.

am widower with one son call kelvin :roll:
i work us export of cars and power machnies
Do you have Skype or Email now so that we can know more about me for there and i will try all my best and send you an email
i want to send you some pics of me there and know more about each other well
add me mark.brown1222

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mark Brown, Skype: mark.brown1222

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed May 14, 2014 8:08 pm

[09:15:13] mark brown: Hello
IP: 41.66.226.18
City: Accra

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Robert Collins, robertcollins284@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:53 am

zorpia
.zorpia.com/profile#!robertcollin0415
robert
48, New York City, New York, United States

hello thanks for getting back to me this is my email robertcollins284@yahoo.com i will be looking forward to hear from you soon thanks kisses.

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Elvis Si, elvis.si63@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:35 pm

badoo.com/0390133382/
TrueLove 56, Arlesey
About me
I am a cute caring lovable man who is into anything really at this point in my life, whether it be a serious relationship or just Dating, but know my ultimate goal is to find a mate though.
Interested in
I want to enjoy this phase of my life in my search and if my future mate happens to show up in front of me, I will not let her go.. My passions are meeting my future soul-mate/partner..

well am also here looking for some one who is kind,trust,respect,believe and understanding to be with and i don't care about the distance or age because distance is just a way and age too is just a number and all my dream is to end up in any country that the rightful woman will come from..
well my dear do you have Skype or ,Email address to add you so that we can get to know more each other better and also send you some pics of me..
give me yours i will add you now
elvis.si63@yahoo.com
please added me i am online now

Image Image Image

Return to “White Males”