It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:03 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

James Harry, j.harry38@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Henry Wilson - henrywilson280@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:14 pm

the same scammer uses a different pics
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 41#p468441
plus.google.com/112600118942373961356/posts
Henry Wilson
available to the public
- 08/19/2014

Henry Wilson - henrywilson280@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Elvis Jim Frempong, elvis.frempong@yahoo.com & elfp956@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:30 pm

Frempong! ...good ol' Ghana name!

confirio.com/id/824153
Elvis Jim
49 / Male / Straight
I'm Online Chat with me
Joined February 3, 2016. Living in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
About Me
Am open, direct, caring, loving, honest and loyal and I would like that from the person I'll be getting to know... that goes a long way with me. I speak straight from my heart, I am not perfect, I have flaws just like anyone else does, so except me for whom I am... I am what I am just my natural self. I am a very out going person, intelligent, friendly, positive, and a good sense of humor..I have a good sense of humor and open to meeting new people. I like to experience something new. I only wish one marriage in my life, meet the right one, spend this wonderful life together. Now, I am pretty ready for my new life, I know this website is very good, everyone here are sincere. I hope I am also have enough luck.Age isn't important for me as I’m looking for a man with a mature and open mind, good sense of humor and loving heart.I wish to meet a strong, intelligent and responsible man :twisted: whom I could always rely on. It would be great if he has a good sense of humor

Hello there, how r u today? Allow me to introduce myself . Am Elvis and new to this site. To b sincere, ur pic n profile caught my eye and attention and i had to write you...hope u don't mind??? I would like to get to know u more....hope am not asking too much at this tender stage...lol! Get back to me if so...take care....Until then Hugs.....Elvis

confirio.com/7238A
Elvis Jim Frempong
match
39 / Male / Straight
Offline. Last online Yesterday, at 3:22 pm
Joined February 2, 2016. Living in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
About Me
I am that type of person who always try to make people laugh. I always make sure to share the little that I have with someone and also satisfied with whatever I have. I'm an all rounded person to cut it this is all I can say about me but if you feels there's more you want to know about me please you're more than welcome to ask any question

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010956017321
Elvis Jim Frempong

yahoo
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jack Leriq, Skype: jackleriq49

Postby Bix » Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:50 pm

Google+
jack leriq
Worked at United States army
Attended Florida State University
Lives in Afghanistan, kabul

Skype..
Jack Leriq
jackleriq49
Kabul :lol:
Los Angeles
USA
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Elvis Jim Frempong, elvis.frempong@yahoo.com & elfp956@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:54 pm

Lucas Brian on google+
profile from January 6 2016
worked as journalist
Education: University of Michigan
Lives in CA

already reported in the forum ;)

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jacob Brown, jacobbrown893@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:14 am

on tagged with this pic

uses diff. pics too
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=95329

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Anoro Lucky Duke, Skype: anoro.lucky.duke44

Postby Bix » Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:50 pm

see also
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 39#p474039

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010510115092
Anoro Lucky Duke

Image Image

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

ericmikedavis@outlook.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:35 pm

ericmike

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: California
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree

199.115.115.214 ..... from the Bad IP-List here

Leaseweb USA, Inc.
OrgId: LU
Address: 9480 Innovation Dr
City: Manassas
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20109

Email give a Hit in FB for Eric Mike Davis

https:/ /www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011280794863

.... Dresden in Germany

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

henry.lopez66ii@hotmail.com, henry.lopez66ii@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu May 12, 2016 8:05 am

my secret email is henry.lopez66ii@hotmail.com do you have a private messenger?
Hi I have read through your profile just now and thinks you are such an optimistic person and will like us to be friends, But do you like men with kids , because I have one son.

=> avatar yahoo:

md, henrylove4i
To start with My name is Henry Lopez a divorced God fearing, caring, loyal and affection man with one son, I was born and grew up at New York but now living Salisbury Maryland.I like reading ,playing hockey, basketball, baseball, long tennis and then listening to music at my free time , I also enjoy taking very good care of my home , son and woman because I do believe so much that women and kids are a blessing into the life of a man that's why I feel elated when I see the smiles on the face of my lady. Further I do believe so much in Pampering a woman to make her feel loved at all times because they deserve it ,after all God created woman from the rib of a man that's why It's very key for every man to pamper his lady.I believe so much in the holy bible and also in democracy in everything I do so any lady that will come my way should count herself fortunate in everything she does because I will make sure that she will never see tears again , no matter the circumstance .
I speak these languages: I speak English, Spanish and German.
My turn-ons and what I’m looking for in a person: now my desire is to meet a sensitive, sensuous, warm, assertive single woman who wants a friend. my interpretation of a friend is one to whom you can pour out all the contents of your heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that the gentleness of hands will take it all, sift it, keep that which is worth keeping and, with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away. I thank you in advance for allowing me to be that kind of friend to you.
My turn-offs and traits I avoid from a potential partner: Things I dislike is lie, cheat, and then hiding the truth away from me and then comforting me with a lie.
Here are a few more of my favorite things: Anything outdoors (bike, run, walk, ski, snowboard, etc.). Dinner with
friends at random places around SF. Dancing anytime, any day. Movies at the
theater or on DVD. I am a night owl and a morning person so I rarely
sleep... too busy enjoying life!
Some more keywords that describe me: (Examples: Ethnicity, religion, disabilities, or political party) My religion describe me most because as a Christian I have learn so many things which will lead me to the righteous path at all times and example is taking care of my family, helping the people and the needy, and the respecting the opinion of everyone.
Last Online Today! New Member!
About Me
Sexuality: Straight
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Religion: Christian
Education: College Degree
Relationship Status: Divorced
Looking For: Dating & Romance, Friendships, or Adult Fun
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: henry.lopez66ii@hotmail.com, henry.lopez66ii@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri May 13, 2016 11:57 am

Hi

Hi how you doing , It's been about days now and tell me do you have a messenger example is skype so we can schedule time to meet and chat there everyday?
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Gray Scott, grayscott60@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat May 28, 2016 10:00 pm

waydate
Gray Scott
53 y/o man
Rochester, USA

i will like to be your friend of that's ok by you'
here's my email grayscott60@yahoo.com hope to hear from you'

Skype....
gray scott hedges
grayscott60

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Edward Powell, edwardpowell52@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Mon May 30, 2016 5:32 am

waydate
Edwardpowell123
55 y/o man
Los Angeles, USA

Hi pretty, how are you today, hope you are good? you look sweet i like and i would like to be your friend hope you dont mind? here is my email ( edwardpowell52@outlook.com ) feel free to email me privately because iam not always here because of my kind of job so that will write to you all about me.
Edward

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Edward Powell, edwardpowell52@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Mon May 30, 2016 11:07 am

email.....

Dearest Sweetie

Dearest friend, I promised you that I will tell you all about me. You know my name Edward Powell/ from a small villa called California in United State of America, A single parent of a boy, named Edward (Jr) he is 15 years old and He is in a Mission school in Italy (Rome) he said he wants to be a priest, that is his choice so I am standing by him.. I'm a Military Corespondent on special duty with the special serving with the US forces stationed in Syria

I have been wondering what life is all about and honestly I have come to the conclusion that all that matters is happiness, It is true that we are miles away from each other, separated by oceans and deserts, yet I want to keep writing to my new found happiness.. the thoughts of you touches my heart in such a way that I hardly concentrate on my duties anymore, you have this magical power that all I do is think about you and wanting to know more about you. my thoughts for you has crossed the distance of miles, knows no boundaries and all I feel is this burning fire to get to know you.

I just want you to know that long distance relationship can work with understanding so I better take my chances in something good that makes me happy, for a very long time, I have been an out-cast in the social world, I lost my wife and it seem the world has come to a stop, I am moving on now, join me in this wagon of expression and let us work out the very best of it forgetting our past mistakes and never compare the present with the past but living in the present for the very best that it has got to offer.

Writing is not as easy as many see it as words but for me when you asked me to express my emotion for you it sounded funny to my ear because I didn't know where to start but here I am my love and I hope by the time I find courage to give you kisses at the end of it that I'm able to pour out my heart.

Have you ever come across the Phrase that say', faith holds the ultimate power of human believe, I strongly believe that one day I will find peace in the arms of a total stranger and here I am. words expresses our thoughts yet most times not strong or good enough to pass across our inner most felt thoughts, pictures shows off the skin but never the content of the heart, since I lost my wife I have seen lots of beauties but failed to connect with any, never have I gotten entangled with a heart. but here I am desiring nothing you.

my head is filled with imagination that when I set my eyes on your picture I see only smiles in my face, wondering how to manage my emotion the very first day I will set my eyes on you. I will Honour the heart and see the face and flesh that holds the wonderful heart if you give me the chance.

Please I beg for your understanding, things about life can come from miles away, happiness can never be measured by the calculation of distance or the differences of our past mistakes and not by any standard but by who you are as an individual. Yet the closeness of one's thought to our heart is so dear that we protect what we feel with our blood and soul because it brings happiness and peace of mind. my head is filled with imagination but then the desire burns so high inside that I can't wait to set my eyes on you, nothing else matters to me than seeing you.

Our meeting may be by coincident but designed by fate, I believe that it is an act of faith, in the first place, faith is believing in what you have not seen, I was so confused but something inside of me, perhaps faith keep pushing me to write you and express my heartfelt emotions which prompted my writing again after the first mail. friends come and go but for one much more than a friend comes and stay forever, tell me! what should I do to have you as mine forever?

How do I win your heart completely without you having doubt? how can I make your eyes to see through mine? many nights I have stayed awake glancing into the emptiness of my world, and it hurts when I wake up and ask myself what life will be when I leave here. I paused and get weak, just the fear of not knowing if ever my most desired wish will come true. give me the chance to really get close to you.

Share your thoughts with me, take me to your heart, and show me around the walls of your thoughts and heart, I know that I will find a place safe enough to rest and if given the chance will engrave my name on the walls in your heart forever, just like yours I will engrave in my heart, Your thoughts and name holds a magic feelings that I feel deep in me since I first wrote to you and in every passing seconds since then, I have a spell casted on my mind by my dreams of us and the reality stands so strong and strange that I will never give up on you, I am sure that your thought will live forever in my heart.

I promise to always be there for, I will never stop caring. This may sound crazy but the fact is that your name keeps ringing a bell in my head, is this an act of faith. why the so much energy in the name? this energy has this power of peace that makes me stable.

I will pay the Price to have you as mine forever,
not the Price of money,
not the price of gold,
not the Price of diamond

but the prize of my heart beat as it pumps in every second of my life, it will be the unending Price if given the chance, as I sit and write to you, wondering if you will be smiling or asking yourself who the hell is this guy, I feel this power of the energy in your smile now that makes me never want to stop..

Though we have not met in person, though I have not set my eyes on you, though I do not know the scent of your hair but I have fallen smitten for a call in my heart to keep you as mine forever and this is no sin, through writing in its own way tries a little to express what goes on in our thoughts and heart, yet most words fell short to depict all and if given the chance with time I hope for the best between us.

As time passes by with each day giving birth to a new day, my heart is full of admiration for you and it grows a score and I count on time for the best till we meet soon.

Baby, can I call you baby? hope you don't mind, Don't let the miles between us to be a problem, don't let work stop you from checking up on me, don't let the wind of out of sight to erase me from your thought. always keep in touch and build a spirit of hope in me, that hope is my only strength to want live. Just listen close and you will hear the beating of my heart from afar, wondering in loneliness and emptiness searching for comfort in your arms.

I'll be there with you soon and then my heart will sing a tune, And you will hear it say I've finally found my own and never to leave again, this may sound so confusing but The truth is so glaring. The first spot of friendship lies in the heart and the heart is the connecting channel that links the passion in our soul, many mistaken friendship to be an act of the physical, do you know what friendship is all about, it is a word of its own found in the heart of a stranger and when you are lost, your safest home becomes enclose of the stranger.

Friendship is not the names of two different people but the radiating energy that is felt when the two remembers one and another. I may be sounding crazy but this is where your thoughts has driven me to, to a world far from the eyes of the world, a world that only the heart can travel to, an island far beyond the best sailors of the sea, oh my darling my mind is filled with so much thoughts, and they are so strong That it makes me shiver, I stir into the tin air lost in apparition with my body abandoned on the face of the earth, I feel so lonely but not anymore, each time I close my eyes I feel the sound of my heart beat, I refute to hear all sounds around me, and when I open my eyes, My face is full of lovely smiles, my darling, I smile now because I have you.

I just want you to know that your thoughts can never be out of my mind, any time I remembered you my heart beat a bit, thinking, what will happen to me if I stop hearing from my lady? But I still hold unto faith, I believe in you, I believe in your words, I believe you never lied to me, I believe that you will always check up on me no matter how busy that you may be. I am so happy that I found you, it gives me more hope for a better tomorrow.
I miss you from the bottom of my heart,

You are my Darling and I adore you. The way you express what you feel is wonderful. Your words transport me to an island of peace. It will be great to be together, When I think of you and close my eyes, I get lost and time flies by...

Just like now, I'm sitting here, flooded with feelings....too bad the keyboard can't type by itself what I'm feeling...

I'm yearning to be with you.

I'm waiting for you.

I'm having lots of conversations with you in my mind.

Deep at night, I wake up again, thinking about you...

This morning my skin is on fire waiting for you.

I feel protected by your love. I noticed a change in my professional writing which happened since I have been in love with you. Your love strengthens me in a miraculous way.

All my life
I searched to the end of the world
Touched all corners of the world
lost many times searching in vain
waking up and not knowing what next to face

All my life,
I prayed to find love
now that I'm trapped
waiting for the unknown
not knowing when to die
if will be blown away in pieces
I don't know if I will be going home in a bag

then here lies true love I swear
that I will live
I swear that I will never die
I swear that your love will keep me alive
I swear to come home safe to you
and I swear that forever we will be together
tell me that you are mine forever
and I swear to make you happy till the end of time

I just want you to know that your thoughts have stolen my time and in every passing second I think about you with so much joy, The truth I must confess is
that I am in love with you and I am dying to know if this woman will take me the same way.

Many find it difficult to belief in distance love but this is where true love lies,,, I believe that love is believing in hope and having trust in one,,,

Yes it is true that we are miles apart from each other,
yes it is true that I have not set my eyes on you?
Yes it is true that you have not met me in person?
Yes it is also true that your pix has refused to leave my thoughts

Dearest love, will you always be there for me?

will you be the one to watch me grow old sleeping and waking up in your arms and my hair turn Grey?

will you return all my love to you same way forever?

will you be that only woman in my life that will share all my thoughts and heart forever?

will you accept to be the first to hear all my thoughts every day?

Please be the everything that I have ever wished for in a woman in my life because I do not want a second look elsewhere, you have got it all in you, your words

turn me on, I saw the pix and fail in love with you the person.

Would you be mine forever?

I will be waiting, just say yes and the world and every woman and man in this world will wish to be like us, our love for one another will fulfill all our exceptions in life.

I am going crazy for you my dearest love. be honest to me, do you feel it for me?

My darling your thought gives me strength and the most joyful part of all it is that I feel too alive with your sweet thoughts, my love I promise I will forever love you. Our telepathy has giving us the believed that we are meant to be together. My love, in a shot words, “I can’t wait to be with you”.

Yours one and only
Edward

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Edward Powell, edwardpowell52@outlook.com

Postby Igulinka » Mon May 30, 2016 2:18 pm

CLONES:

lavaplace.com/Member5920127/
I am a: 66-year-old man
zodiac sign: Pisces Pisces
located in: Los Angeles, California, United States
looking for: 40 - 92-year-old woman

connectingsingles.com/email-for-free-Julime1.htm

m.ru.flirtic.com/rating/3175510
Yeslov_1

seenspace.com/friend/meeting/australia/sydney ...
Right, 56, Sydney

topface.com/profile/96118920/
Peet Rasmussen
40, Uniontown, Pennsylvania, USA

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

vk.com/id310259601
Gen John Hyten

vk.com/id308515367
Malcolm-John Wyatt

badoo.com/0369231473/p714503
Bright, 53
Location Kiev, Kyiv Oblast, Ukraine
Appearance: 5' 4'', 97 lbs :silly: , average body, black hair and other eyes
I consider myself very friendly. I have a very good sense of humour and would like to find someone who is the same. I like to have lots of fun times with the right person in my life. I can be serious as well when it needed to be. As a lover, I am very loving, kind, understanding, faithful and sincere. I hope to find my soul mate and just have a fun happy life.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

giovanedy@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Mon May 30, 2016 2:28 pm

CLONES:

lonelysoul.net/Eng/users/44684
MARK

wishdates.com/en-us/u0080945414/search/1
Prince Wilson
56 years old
Яблонька, Russian Federation
Ethnicity African American :silly:

ro-mantik.com/user/gioedy/photos/profile/178611
gioedy
Atlanta-Georgia, United states
Email address: giovanedy@yahoo.com

topface.com/profile/96550627/1a0/

billywilliam90, 52, Lakeland, Florida, USA
billywilliam90
52, Lakeland, Florida, USA

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: James Harry, j.harry38@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:14 am

Welcome to RS :) If you also dealing with this scammer could you please post his email ID, skype, phone number, etc ? it for safe other and future research.
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Return to “White Males”