It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:11 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

James Harry, j.harry38@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

mark_wilson333@yahoo.com - diff. pic

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:23 pm

Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

mark_wilson333@yahoo.com - diff. pic

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Garry Masuoka Yoshifumi, masuokayoshifumi@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:01 am

Mass scam profile bombing...
See also
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 87#p454587
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 85#p454585
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 86#p454586

.facebook.com/masuoka.yoshifumi.9/
Masuoka Yoshifumi
Masuoka Yoshifumi (Garry)

Image Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Masuoka Yoshifumi, masuokayoshifumi@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:05 am

numerous topics linked to this

facebook.com/masuoka.yoshifumi.18
Masuoka Yoshifumi

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

emmarenee959
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: James Harry, j.harry38@yahoo.com

Postby emmarenee959 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:50 am

This individual has been on dating sites since 2008 and has 40+ aliases. Targets divorced or widows primarily, ages40-62, is attracted to BBW ( Caucasions), will hack computer/cell phone and tracks your whereabouts. Will text endlessly, call phone and can hack your numbers even when blocked/changed. Will ask for money often, his livelihood is bilking $ from women but actually has legitimate business. His real name is Henry Addy, very distinct accent, Paris born and raised in Australia. He is very charismatic, very intelligent, is actually 56 years old, actually has dual- citizenship for US and Australia. Please Beware!! He is very involved with credit card fraud, ships packages to an address to be remailed-- with exception of few photos, all in Ghana where he has a home. Do Not Fall for smooth talk or emails-- nearly all letters prewritteen with templates. Nearly all dating sites have booted him. He preys on women and very good with guilt. Do Not be taken in. He will harass and can involve you in his criminal activity. He travels extensively, is financially comfortable and began this scam in 2008. Pictures here are him. I know because I met him and know him unfortunately. Please Beware!! This has become second nature to him.Ignore him completely and he will move on. Don't fall for anything he says, he will take advantage without any remorse.
:silly:

ll
dating sites have booted him.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:20 am

True, you have hit the nail on the head, this^^ is exactly how African romance scammers work; just one important correction, your "this man" misunderstanding: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 22&t=68683

Please now post emailaddress and Ghana address and phone number(s) that they used on you, to warn others. :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

mickeymavelus@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:24 am

person.com
USER ID: 8277257
Nickname: mickeymavelus
Name: mickey mavelus
State/Region: New York
City: Floral Park
Distance: 3323 ml (5347 km)
Last login: Nov 4, 2015, 02:11

NgtNrsVA
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby NgtNrsVA » Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:53 pm

This scammer continues on numerous dating sites even as I write this.Currently using Steven Parker and Mickey Mavelus. Fluent in six languages. Image will not load here, sorry. Has accumulated over 60 aliases, 40+ dating sites from UK, France, Germany, Australia and US. Images are of Henry Addy, however his accomplice is related, Dennis Addy (Addae) and one travels extinsively while the other does legwork of getting money and shipping stolen merchandise. Unsuspecting women will believe they are talking with one in photos he emails to them. RARELY will reveal himself on webcam in Skype, very noisy background of people and music, even roosters crowing. Will not discuss personal background and avoids most direct questions. True and lucrative scammer! Most recent numbers are: (540) 425-0793, (845) 266-6399, (623) 295-9216 and Accra# 233543793273. He is persistent, will hack any email, phone number and bank accounts. Has been doing this over 10 years. Very charismatic, very interested in you but is only out for money. Don't fall for pledges of marriage or he loves you; on Adult Hub as RichDwayne28 for sexting this past year. Just beware, will use every excuse to get your attention--recently, malaria flare-up..lol Photo shopped photo on internet of other man he works with in cast feigning car accident. Please!! :roll:

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:34 am

Welcome to RS and thanks for the update :-) could you please post his skype ID ??
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

NgtNrsVA
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby NgtNrsVA » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:54 pm

Ghana scammer has these SKYPE aliases: Mark Wilson, Heinrich James, Steven Parker, Philips Thomson, Charles Torres, Jeffrey Frey, Sean Williams, Phills551, Mark.Brown1222, ccdd44, lenarn.stefan4, Gary58j, photos are two poses. Scammer uses "baby", "bby", "sweetheart" and quotes poetry often; goes by "Jack" or "Sparrow" nickname, makes frequent remarks "have you eaten for me?", ", "will love that so much", and often uses "what planet are you from"..always makes reference to God, his charity with orphans, gold mine or gold bars, and United Nations beneficiary (total scam, doesn't exist), always asks for money whether to buy food, pay for guest house, medical bills, or involve you in MoneyGram or Western Union, Ria or PayPal transfer/cash out funds. Gets rudely annoyed with delays, never sent him money, gets easily upset when he doesn't get his way; unfortunately, knew him well in eight months, but only hurt emotionally and did suffered no monetary loss, stopped talking to me because I would not fly him out of Accra to Virginia. He is very convincing and preys on your weaknesses. Do Not Fall for talk of marriage, relocation, travel to France, Dubai or anything else. Has talked of relocation to. New Orleans for months. All lies to gain your confidence. Is a predator on ALL social media, including Yahoo Messenger, MSN Messenger, Facebook and Google chat!! Look him up on Spokeo, photo is him and is who you talk with, other photos are real scammer too but related.
funds or money, but

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:40 pm

Thank you for your additions :)
Has been doing this over 10 years.
Strictly speaking: Different unrelated African scamming gangs, who, among many others, have also been using this man´s stolen photos for fake profiles, have been doing so for quite a number of years now, using a variety of aliases, emails, numbers and storylines ;)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Leo - leo_moonlight13@yahoo.com, leomoonlight13@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:12 am

hello how u?
Howdy Stranger Happy New Year how are you doing today? am Leo 52 yrs old from Ohio i love life and all it has to offer.i just want to give this dating site a try am active man with a good life who wants to share with a special woman am new on and find your profile so interesting and we do have alot in common so why dont we give it a try and see how it goes so hope to read from u soon so we see how it goes hope to read from u soon..Leo
Hello thanks soo much for keeping intouch and am really glad u wrote back and i do wanna get to know much more about u as time goes on how is your day going and any plans for today since i dont get on this site that much as well i will like us to exchange email address that way we can exchange some photos and chat instant and keep much more intouch personal and see how it goes here is my email leo_moonlight13@yahoo.com or leomoonlight13@gmail.com and whats yours?

dhu, newyearsman1990 , 52

I am an honest caring and loving man looking for that special someone who I am able to develop a unique and lasting friendship with, and possibly see where it may eventually lead. I am into exploring and traveling, learning about people, places and cultures. I am not a perfect person, and we all have our different view points that contribute to who we are as a human, and our own personalities. I would like to think I am a reasonably intelligent man. I want to be able to find someone who I can be myself with, show my vulnerabilities to, and talk with and vice versa.I enjoy a variety of music however I love country. There is so much to learn about, and not enough space in this format to really say but the general stuff.Quotes that I like:"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eyes. Beauty is only skin deep, and ages with the wisdom of time. Keep an open mind.""There is no richness like the richness of a beautiful friendship and loved shared with that special someone.""Lovers are always the flowers of humanity, the heart of the sky, and the perfumed fragnances of paradise."and I am searching for a woman that is compassionate, loving and true of heart, not in to the games that people tend to play or say, and that can be my best friend in life. I do not believe people are perfect; we all have our flaws. I believe that opposites can be attracted to each other, and even enhance the quality of life for each other by their different personalities. They certainly do not have to be perfect, or believe the same way I do! I would like to meet someone who is kind and considerate, respectful too. A positive person who doesn't think the world revolves around them, and who can be encouraging to others.............
Details
Height 6ft. 5in.
Body Average
Ethnicity White
Education Bachelors Degree
Job Real Estate
Has Kids Yes, living with me

On Tagged, this scammer uses photos of a different man: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 57#p465657

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Lucas Brian - lucasbrian655@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:57 pm

Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016 19:45:18 +0000
Subject: About Me

Nice to meet you my name is Lucas Brian and we lived in Shafter St,San Angelo before my divorce in
2004 i moved to California now where am currently working with the United Nation as a Journalist

i am divorced father with a son his name is Greg 16 and he is now in school in UK.I'm sure you know more about
us here. probably you have seen and heard in the news. Journalist without boarders i have been behind the information you get about Syria

my Dear working with the United Nations is every difficult and risky so I don't want you to be scared that maybe I will die and lose my life .No not like that my dear If it does, its for good and peace in the world and my mission with United nation to give information about the war in Syria But I pray that it will never happen

i really want to end the contract in person but i want to find a woman who will build a relationship with me

I am 5 ft 10 inches tall to with a blonde hair and am a soft heart. my work made me conclude that going to help the less privileged in life with my future wife because i want to build orphanage ,hospital, schools for the poor among us.

my hobby I love fishing, camping, golf, sports,shooting guns, catching, reading, hanging around with friends, going to the movies, and also joked, listening to music, dancing, and spend your vacation with my future wife in the world.

I am a person who looks beyond what may be the obvious characteristics worth more than flashiness. I am a person who appreciates honesty and a great sense of humor.I love to have a cup of coffee early in the morning.I love going out,observes my environment a lot and talk less and that makes me protective (i hope you like me been over protective to you).

i long to be intimate only with my future wife so that we could be able to give unbridled passion. i look forward to when we can spend time alone, cuddling on the sofa, going to the movies with my future wife and kids. Making out on the gym on our free time . I love the thought of being intimate with my woman in every way. I hate when my private life is shared with some friends,hate lies,unfaithfulness because that's what my ex-wife did,i hate it when my future wife is not with me at the right time and she does not believe in love and future ,because i hate people that thinking weird.i hate to shout at woman better still i walk out because i don't like arguing,i hate depending on other.i hate seeing my woman get angry or cry about issues that concerns me or our life's.

I really want to know more about you, and I want to be next to each you because I am attracted to you, and I find you interesting is just going through your profile and seeing your photos with a big smile here on the website. Yes, I'm new here and I'm glad that I met a mature woman. who attracts me to you and I love your photos, and I want to know a woman inside of you, and I believe that you are the type who knows what love and relationships.i will respect your view as a woman and i want to be the best you ever; tell me are you married? do you have kids? what is your occupation ?

i will like you to share with me more about you

pic already here :)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:04 pm

lucasbrian655@gmail.com ->
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011019453580
Brian Lucas
- 28 December 2015
pics (2) - new >Image

Z: Lucas
60, Beverly Hills, California, United States
Last seen 3 minutes ago
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 40‑70, in United States.
Single
I am Friendly, Clever / Quick Witted
Nice to meet you my name Lucas Brian from CA

Interests
I Am A Person Who Looks Beyond What May Be The Obvious Characteristics Worth More Than Flashiness. I Am A Person Who Appreciates Honesty And A Great Sense Of Humor.i Love To Have A Cup Of Coffee Early In The Morning

Sexual Orientation Straight
Ethnicity Caucasian (white)
Currently Living WithAlone
Religion Christian
TV Habits Movies, Documentaries

CHAT;;
Nice to meet you my name is Lucas Brian and we lived in Shafter St,San Angelo before my divorce in 2004 i moved to California now where am currently working with the United Nation as a Journalis

nice to meet you and i am divorced father with a son his name is Greg 16 and he is now in school in UK.I'm sure you know more about us here. probably you have seen and heard in the news. Journalist without boarders i have been behind the information you get about Syria .my Dear working with the United Nations is every difficult and risky so I don't want you to be scared that maybe I will die and lose my life .No not like that my dear If it does, its for good and peace in the world and my mission with United nation to give information about the war in Syria But
I pray that it will never happen . i really want to end the contract in person but i want to find a woman who will build a relationship with me

i will you give me your email or skype so that i will write you more about me
okay please i will write in detail about me

Image Image

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:34 pm

Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2016 14:06:51 +0000
Subject: Good Morning

The greatest gift you can give to someone is your time, because when you give your time,
you're giving them a portion of life that you 'never get back.
Good Morning,
Have a lovely day!

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Rudolf Andreas Samuelsen;

Postby jaga » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:28 pm

clone:
facebook.com/rudolfandreas.samuelsen.7
Rudolf Andreas Samuelsen
- July 5, 2015