It is currently Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:55 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Emmanuel Lawson, emmanlawson@hotmail.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:06 am

pictures are stolen from a man named Scott S., see below

datehookup
alliwanth
I'm a very fun, romantic, kind, loyal, caring, affectionate man. A man that doesn't care about what you have, but who you are. I am easy going and get along very well with people. I am easy to get to know and enjoy people very much. My family is a top priority in my life until they are no more. I love the intimacy between two people who care about one another and sharing such things as the rain, walks at night under a full moon in the country, sunsets and sunrises, roaring fires in the winter, drives along the coast or just cooking a great meal together. Life's simple pleasures. Although, I would also love to go hot air ballooning in Hawaii on summer, I enjoy getting all dressed up on occasion and going out on the town or fishing and target shooting in the country. I am usually very upbeat and am thankful for what I have. I love the arts, flea markets, shopping, dancing, the zoo, snuggling with my Woman, giving and receiving lots of affection and watching movies.

I'm looking for a genuine, smart, kind woman who likes to explore new things and shares my outlook on life. Being a single .... She should like being bundled up in a big chair on a rainy afternoon with a book, soaking up the scenery while on a ride through a new countryside, be able to relax on the patio with a glass of wine after a long day, and be able to laugh at the absurdities of life. She should get excited about seeing a great work of art, hearing a beautiful piano piece, and starting off on a hike down the Grand Canyon. She should be affectionate and warm and easy-going.

If you… …
… want to walk in the hills, holding hands
… want to look though a telescope at the wonders of the universe
… or lay on the ground looking up into the moonless night sky
… want to take photographs of upturned flower pots, lovers looking into each other’s eyes, pebbles on the beach or broken glass
… want to walk through a gallery, then lay on the floor to look at the exhibits in a way other people don’t
… have the nerve to say that a piece of art really is rubbish – when in your eyes, it is –
… delight in making your baby smile
… want to debate the evolution of the eye
… want your face to be gently held.. stroked and loved… and your hands to be adored…
If you are kind and want a man who is. If you love and want a man who does..
If you want a man who will listen, support and encourage but never overwhelm, empathize yet remain a man… you know where to come.

Hello ,
Its nice reading little in your profile . I think you sound so nice and caring. I'm single with with no kid , looking to get along with someone who knows what she want in life and what she's looking for in a relationship . I want someone serious,someone to cuddle with in front of a fire,someone who will knows how to love and that is ready for a long term relationship...I want a woman who is honest,caring,open-minded and trust worthy.A woman who will cherish me with love and care.A woman who's passionate,humble,loyal,good personalty,goals oriented..affectionate,reliable,good heated,and many more. I want someone who share same interest with me and that is ready to settle down someday.Someone who will make me happy and that will be willing to share life together with me.One who will love me and that I will love her back as well .Someone who knows how to treat the heart of a man with love and care.Someone that I can talk to at any time,one who will listen and will be ready to have the time for me whenever . I will like to get to know you more better.
Why are you on this site?
How long have you been on this site?
What are you looking for in a relationship?
What do you like about me ?
Do you believe in long distance relationship?
What is your bad experience of meeting man on internet ?
Do you have a kids?
Can i know your Real name?
And what kind of Job you do for a living?
I will be glad if you can give me good responds to my questions . I will like to get meet you someday . Kindly tell me little more about you self . Ok
Hoping to hear from you soon.
Have a nice day.
Your New Friend
Dickson

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Emmanuel Lawson, emmanlawson@hotmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:55 am

Uses pictures from diff. person on Zorpia, see:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 02#p364002" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

JulieNP
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby JulieNP » Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:58 pm

Frumpy - I'm sure you noticed but this is exactly the same stuff written by an individual on another post - Dickson right above this post. Even using the same email address. Under Dickson he's claiming to be gay and looking for a man and under Emmanuel he's suddenly hetersexual but still looking for someone to crawl in a big chair with. :mrgreen:

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:01 pm

Oh sure :) but the stolen pics show a different person, hence two topics ;)
Otherwise scamdigger.com would lose tracks :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

JulieNP
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby JulieNP » Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:19 pm

Oh okay - I'm learning - Thanks!

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:49 pm

richlov.com
MJM2012
Bath, MI

add. pic

pics stolen from Scott S.

facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=421845264533&set=t.639184533&type=3&src=https%3A%2F%2Ffbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net%2Fhphotos-ak-ash2%2F30020_421845264533_3204540_n.jpg%3Flvh%3D1&size=360%2C270
hmsmedia.com/about/team/scott-silberstein/5
linkedin.com/pub/scott-silberstein/0/b18/484

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:04 pm

numerous FB fakes and badoo fakes

Smile, 51
Bedworth Park, South Africa
11 pics

Image Image Image

slalmski
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Jeff Harrison, jeff.harrison23304@gmail.com

Postby slalmski » Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:13 pm

This individual was also posing as Jeff Harrison on Match.com. His email address is jeff.harrison23304@gmail.com. His pictures also show up as Keith Moritz on Facebook and Bruno Zeni on Linked In. He has been using a Seattle phone number of 206-659-6076. He also has contacted me using an international Ghana Africa phone number of 011 233 26 630 978. In reading these posts he sent me the same prose. I also have email from him with pictures. All of which I have kept. Poses as an engineer and owner of his own business, widower with an 11 year old son. German nationality. I am embarrassed to say I fell, hook line and sinker. I am now reaping the rewards of my stupidity. Thankfully, I got smart after about 11 days when he first asked me to wire him money as he was in Africa and his credit cards don't work there....

He has many alias and can be found with a list of fake names and email addresses. Also known as Mark Cole, Simon Ray. Wow I had no idea about any of this. How do and where can I report this guy? He is still sending me email but I have not responded to any of it since I became wise to this.

Still trying to figure this all out.

spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby spanky » Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:29 pm

Think I posted this scammer previously with the pic of the guy with the dark blue stripe shirt. If not, someone who I have seen on one of the sites I've frequented... :thinking:
We were not foolish to fall in love with them. Our mistake was not knowing that we fell in love with fools.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:31 pm

Please have a look at the FAQ, this should answer your most immediate questions as for what (not) to do first :)

email => facebook.com/jeff.harrison.37625
Jeff Harrison

Fake clones, as hinted at by poster:
.facebook.com/keith.moritz.1
ImageImage

fake LinkedIn:
Bruno Zeni
manager
Young America, Minnesota (Greater Minneapolis-St. Paul Area)
Textilien
1 Kontakt

slalmski
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby slalmski » Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:15 am

Yes, the Facebook page for Jeff Harrison was just initiated as of January 2014. I met him on Match.com on January 24, 2014. Looks like another alias to be aware of. I am posting the content of an email he sent to me here as it has a name and an address in Africa to send things to. Not sure this will be of help but perhaps. Also, how long does it take before they go away. He is also trying to black mail me... because I was stupid enough to send him a topless picture... He posted the picture on his google plus account and sent me the link in the hopes I would send him money. This was this morning. I again did not respond. I did however report the abuse to google plus and the picture was removed. He also said he was going to share on facebook. I have fixed my tagging privacy on facebook so I have to approve any pictures I am tagged in so it wont hit my timeline. I have reported to Facebook both fake profiles. I have reported him to Match.com but his profile has already been pulled there. OMG when will he leave me alone and move on? I am mortified....that I was so gullible and stupid....

Here is the email:

Hi love, manager gave me this address. He said you can send anything through it and make sure when sending, just asked them that you want to send it as EXPRESS and with that i will be getting it fast my love.. Hope to hear from you soon my love, need to be with Mark now, text on the driver's phone whenever you feel like cos the phone is with me now. Take very good care of your self for me and stay bless, love you so very much.

Fedex
Name: Ahmed Abubakari
County: Ghana
city: Accra
zip code:00233
address: 787 East Legon Madina
Tel: 0266309786

Usps
Name: Ahmed Abubakari
County: Ghana
city: Accra
zip code:00233
address: P.O box 787 East Legon Madina
Tel: 0266309786

slalmski
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby slalmski » Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:55 pm

So regarding Jeff Harrison...aka many others.... There are 3 facebook pages that I have found so far using this name and the pictures of Scott Silberstein.... I have reported these as fake accounts to Facebook. I also reported the facebook page under the name of Keith Moritz. What I don't understand is why these are not being taken down. I was able to give facebook additional information about my personal situation telling them to google the images.

I was also contacted by another individual on Match.com, via IM. Thankfully given my very recent scamming experience everything about this guy raised red flags. He said he had a graduate degree but had income of between 30-50K. Didn't jive for me. Also when trying to chat with me it was obvious he was not from the US. So I asked him where he came from? He also said he was looking for a woman he could make his "Queen" This is the same language that was used in the emails to me.....

I feel so violated in all of this....

JulieNP
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby JulieNP » Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:24 am

Slalmski - you are not alone in your feelings. Those of us who have lived this violation feel the same way. It does get easier but it takes time and your willingness to forgive yourself for being a wonderful, caring individual who was taken advantage of by the scum of the earth.

slalmski
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby slalmski » Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:07 am

Julie, thank you for the support and kind words. I am sure I will be beating myself up about this for a long time to come. I am currently living in fear, knowing I will hear from them again with more threats about uploading my picture somewhere else. For now I was able to get the one upload removed. I search the picture at least 3 times a day in the hopes I will catch it if it is uploaded. This has been a major life lesson for me. I have also shared every humiliating detail with my two teenage children in the hopes this can be a learning lesson for them as well. I have also checked their facebook settings and made some changes. I have shown them how easy it is for people to steal pictures amd make fake accounts. Thankfully I have all their love and support. This site has helped alot..... slalmski

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Kent Chris, chris-kent123@outlook.com

Postby jaga » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:42 am

angelreturn/ kentchris
Male / Single
51 - New York / United States
Create Date 16/02/2015

About Me: I am very hard working and i like golf,swimming and traveling.
Looking For: A woman to marry and make me happy once again,a real love.

My dear,I hope you had a wonderful day today? I'm glad to meet you. My name is Kent .I'm a good man,honest and caring person with a good sense of humor.but I can be as comfortable as at home ... rolling with a good book by the fireplace with you by my side.I am looking for a real and significant intimate relationships,where there is love,passion,romance and trust.I'll be glad if you can write me chris-kent123@outlook.com or send me your email address so I can contact you and tell you more about myself.I hope to hear from you soon

diff.pic in the discussion here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 57#p428857" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “White Males”