It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:05 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Nelson Smith, nelson_smith25@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Marc Oliver - Skype: marc.oliver42

Postby jaga » Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:27 am

.. plentyfishdating.com/profile/5393076
marc231
I am a: Male , 51
seeking: Female
Profession: Labor / Construction

hello im marc.....an american......widowed you can get
me on skype for a video call at marc.oliver42

Skype;
ID: marc.oliver42
Name: Marc Oliver
Texas, United States
no IP; pic above

clone;
.. plus.google.com/109366997283602806625/about
James Phillips
He lived in New York City
Other names: Logan
Skills: Living Life with Honesty
Jobs: Transocean
Description: Be Confident In Life

About me
I love it travel..walking, hiking. Trying different restaurants. Love to draw pictures, listen to music,
love to write, meeting new people, cook & bake with friends .. Movies I am willing to try anything / everything
as long as it makes me happy! .... I must admit, I read the Shades of Gray series. They were okay but James Patterson has always been my favorite author.

Bragging
Life Good! Better Shared! ... Investing Properties

Marc Oliver - Skype: marc.oliver42

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

minnigrl1989
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Gabriel Yanoret

Postby minnigrl1989 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:07 am

This guy was friends on Facebook under the name Gabriel Yanoret with my mother then me he hasn't done what he has done to you but I wont fall for it when it happens I did I picture reverse look up I found this site only has 2 pictures which I thought was weird I thought I would post this his profile pic and his daughter apparently

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Nelson Smith, nelson_smith25@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:16 am

minnigrl1989

Can you please post link to the scammer's FB, email address, phone number if you have?
Please BLOCK and IGNORE. Thank you.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

minnigrl1989
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby minnigrl1989 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:06 am

I don't have but I blocked him and told my mom to also I never talk to him just msg on fb

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:09 am

Thank you. That's good. They need to be blocked and ignored. They will try to come back.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

minnigrl1989
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby minnigrl1989 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:13 am

leslie.black-tribolet
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby leslie.black-tribolet » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:11 am

I got scammed, fortunately just some minor feelings and nothing more, but I am pissed off! He is going by Lucas Martinez - he had this poor guys facebook page somehow Martinez L Angelina... I wrote to him and told him it had been stolen. What is wrong with people? Makes me furious!

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:15 am

leslie

Welcome to RS. we are very sorry you were scammed. Please get educated so no one will ever hurt you again.
Please post all the info of the scam ring such: fake profiles, email address, phone number, money request , stolen pictures. It will help to save other ladies from them. Thank you and be safe online.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Eduardo Roger - dreduardoroger7@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:52 pm

Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2016 12:44:07 +0000
Subject: Here is a little about me.

Hello dear ,
How are you doing? I Hope you're in good health and having a great time.. Upon my mail to you I think everything about you is amazing, perfect and you sound great to me. Your profile is such impressive any man ever wanted & dreamed to be in a romantic relationship.... i'm not exaggerated but true. There's nothing much to say about me & to start with, I am simple man turning 47 on August 23, very much single & available. I stand 6'2" 1/2, white complexion and in good health condition. I am a strong independent man, self reliant and resilient to life's ups and downs. I live in Los Angeles but My home country is Venezuela ,Caracas, this is the capital state of Venezuela and in Caracas I have my parent living there from the past years . I am the only child of my parents I have a daughter, her name is Anna. I work a lot so i get to spend quality time with her whenever i am on vacation to show her how much i love her. My workaholic, hardworking father passed away in 2000 due to heart failure and mother is now 70 yrs. Old. Staying at home all day. All my life and I was a private consultant working in Government hospital there in the Australia, for 6 years until I decided to change my path & work outside the Australian I started working for the UNO – (United Nations Organization) under the body of the UNICEF In the department of Immunization as the Senior Consultant in my department for the past 8 years (2007) You can click on our site : {http://www.unicef.org/immunization/ }we're making progress towards polio eradication goal. However I got married in 2008 to a beautiful woman who I once lived with for several years until I lost her to a shocking flight disappearance Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 this I will never forget . Disappeared on 8 March 2014 after departing from Kuala Lumpur for Beijing with 239 passengers and crew members on board . She was in Malaysia for a business trip she's into cloth line business she was a china lady . At that time I was working in Australia in Queensland . I had to fly over to Tianjin in China April 2014 . Due to traditions of the Tianjin people ,since her body was not found after the flight disappearance . we made her funeral with her belongings . It was a difficult timing for me we were also expecting a baby that same year . she was 4 months pregnant . it's hard to write this but I have accepted this fate . Life is a beautiful place at the same time it’s unfair to us but we are humans and this are some of the challenges we face sometimes in the circle of life . it's like I'm recruiting my life all over again as single man & hopefully to meet my "the one, my better-half soul mate" to spend the rest of life with - if GOD permits. . . I am a person who is ambitious, optimistic, playful, hard working, devoted, intelligent, trusting, genuine, honest, sincere, witty and easy going. I'm very passionate in all areas of my life. I am very responsible and try to eat right, workout and live a healthy life. I stay active and have a good time doing it. I believe in a healthy relationship. I'm catholic and goes to mass every Sunday and I want to be always near my woman whenever possible to be with me physically & spiritually and I believe I have found you ...Am a shy type of person I guess so , an old-fashioned but hopeful romantic type person as friends say - he he he . My dear This all I can write about myself . I will be wanting to read from you !

Warm greetings,
Eduardo…

Skype; live:dreduardoroger7 - Eduardo Roger

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Eduardo Roger - Dreduardoroger7@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:38 pm

.. mingle2.com/user/view/14434476
praise77 "Hi..."
48 year old man from Los Angeles, California
Looking for woman for relationship
Online now!
Ethnicity White / Caucasian
Marital Status Widowed

CHAT;;
Hello dear, how are you doing?

Hello, I came across your profile while searching for a friend. Your profile took my breath away for some seconds and I could not help dropping a message for you. Nice photo! I love your hair style, it's beautiful on you.

My name is Eduardo Roger and it's a pleasure to meet you.
I will like us to be friends and get to know you better. I'm hoping you don't mind we being friends.
What's you name.?

Okay, thanks for sending me your email address, can you tell me more about yourself.

Hello dear, how are you? Hope fine
I sent you a message about me, did you see it?

Dreduardoroger7@hotmail.com, thats the name of my email.

Image Image Image

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Michoward - michoward@yandex.com , Skype : michaelhoward31

Postby minerva » Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:41 am

michoward@yandex.com

california, United States

M2
Michoward 52 year old male from Los Angeles , California

CHAT

Michoward
about 8 hours ago
hello

Michoward
about 8 hours ago
nice meeting you here,,my email michoward@yandex.com waiting to here from you,thanks.

his skype avatar

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Nonnie68
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Nonnie68 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:17 am

:shock: I'M SPEECHLESS!!
Hello woman I honestly don't even know where to start so I'll just start WOW I've been conversing with this man for going on 6 months now I just recently came a cross his picture that has now had me on about a 7 hour search to finally comes a cross all this and right now I'm going to have to take a break because my hands are shacking so bad I can not even type my head is spinning. Ladies I promise I will be back to finish my story and I definatly want to tell it.

Nonnie68
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Nonnie68 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:24 am

I'm sorry before I go he's going by the name Fredie or Fred Jonas

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:33 pm

Welcome to RS and im so sorry that you had to dealing with this scammer. :( hope you not sent any money to him and please post all info that you have bout him from his email ID, Skype, phone number, etc than block and stop communicated with him.
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Miller Campbell John, milljohncampbell@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:28 pm

see also...
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 1&t=102464

FB
Miller Campbell John
General Officer at U.S. Military Academy
Studied at Metropolitan State University of Denver
Lives in Houston, Texas
From New York, New York

Image Image

Image Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Return to “White Males”