It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:29 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Nelson Smith, nelson_smith25@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Sakura
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sakura » Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:29 pm

Scammer with name Nelson Smith
facebook.com/nelson.smith.5099940

ImageImage

His photos are clear while...

Our girls got his email and IP

His email: nelson_smith25@yahoo.com

On his page was writen: Am always myself, gentle and smiling

He wrote to one our woman:
Hope you have taken some mediacation Nelson Smith

Am a Petroleum Engineer. I specialize in oil and gas
Nelson Smith is ok darling. am very happy to have such a wonderful friend like you

His IP address 115.135.172.85

Country Malaysia State/Region 12
City Seri Kembangan
Latitude 3.0333
Longitude 101.7167 Area Code

http://115.135.172.85/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Queenblogalina
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Harry Cole, harrycole381@yahoo.com

Postby Queenblogalina » Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:32 am

Did a reverse search on this fellow, who I met on Badoo as Harry Cole
Email address: Harrycole381@yahoo.com
Posted in a malaysian dating site as well.
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=74888" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Harry Cole, harrycole381@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:20 am

yahoo avatar

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Lucas "RAY" Raymond, lifeofray1958@hotmail.com

Postby Myra » Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:46 am

pissedoffprincess wrote
Lucas Raymond is now using LifeofRay1958@hotmail.com

I met him on Chemistry.com. We spoke nightly for a month before his job on the rig. This guy is posing as a Frenchman living in LA according to his profile but he really lives in San Fransico, or so he says. He is the usual white guy, late 50's, widowed, petroleum engineer that owns a company with his sister in france. he has a daughter Jordan. he owns a home in Miami and 601 van ness street in san fran. both addresses check out in the white pages with his name and engineer position. his address and emails and phone numbers do not show up in Spokeo.

I spoke 2x a day to this scammer, he is loving, kind and very charming. he left for the rig and when he got there he asked me to buy him an itune card and send the pin. I saw a major red flag and refused. things continued on for another week until I pushd for a photo of him on the rig. I got a photoshopped photo that was bad. I called him out on it and was treated very poorly. he 'dumped" me and later that night a different guy with a very African accent called to pretend he was ray and pumped me to find out how I figured he was a scammer.

This one is slick and has studied up on his craft. I am smarter than he is so if you are reading this SH*TbBOY - nice try but all you got was a phone bill and a new a-hole fro trying to tell me what to do. This person makes me sick to my stomach, I have been nauseated for 2 days now over this scam. I consider myself luck as all I lost was a little sleep and pride. DO NOT SPEAK TO LUCAS RAYMOND. he also goes by Ray

this man is using different pics than already posted in the thread
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=47458" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

that's why he's split off and moved here
RS sorts scammers by pics ;)

Image Image

Image Image

pissedoffprincess
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Lucas "RAY" Raymond, lifeofray1958@hotmail.com

Postby pissedoffprincess » Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:58 pm

I am now receiving threatening calls and texts from this scammer. He must be aware he is here.........<waves>

Who do I contact in the FBI to get this man busted ladies?

pissedoffprincess
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby pissedoffprincess » Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:44 pm

I am in touch with another victim of his.........we are now sister-wives ....LMAO She is so cool and this guy has fantastic taste in women I must say....

<waves> Hi baby, i am going to bed with sweet thoughts of you, may God protect you and the angels guide you through the night.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:33 am

@ pissedoffprincess

I sent you PM please check your PM ;)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Pinky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pinky » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:21 am

Princess, the reason we always advise victims to cease all communications with their scammer is because when they do, they don't have to worry about threats. Outed scammers always use intimidation, threats and insults, even blackmail to try and scare their victims back into compliance.

Threats are meaningless. Scammers are impotent little boys hiding behind computers. They cannot and will not physically harm you. Do not respond to any more of his contacts. Please advise whoever else had been scammed to do the same. You are safe. Think of his anger as empowering for you. You've done the right thing by reporting him and his anger proves that you've hit him hard enough to interrupt his cash flow. Good job! :applause:

Reporting him to the FBI won't help. No law enforcement agency can touch him because he's hiding anonymously in Africa and he's out of legal jurisdiction. You should however, report to IC3.gov. They collect statistics and sometime if they believe a scam involves Americans, exorbitant amounts off money or threatens national security, will investigate. Some scammers have been known to have terrorist connections, but that is extremely rare. Most scammers are young, greedy, lazy, African, middle class boys scheming to get rich quick.
If your question isn't answered in the FAQ, please message a green Moderator or red Admin. We need to know.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: peterjude32@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:03 pm

same email and same Ghanaian scammer as here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 22#p433822" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

yahoo avatar of peterjude32@yahoo.com: oil drilling platform
=> Skype 1: mr obikofi mensah (=Ghanaian name), london, United Kingdom, ashah.faizi
=> Skype 2: BERNIE SANDERS, Florida, United States, bernie.sanders5
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

jamesmartins07@hotmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:42 pm

Badoo
=>>//01247501435/?r=33&p=5
James Martins, 55

Appearance:
6' 1'' (185cm), average body and blond hair

About me
I have a good sense of humor (I laugh at anything), I'm sensitive yet strong, affectionate, warm-hearted and "young at heart". I strive to understand other people's points of view and it's important for me to take time to 'smell the roses'. l am a shy person by nature but tries to be outgoing. I take great pleasure in knowing someone. I strive to be a good friend and companion and to be respectful of all opinions different from my own. I view myself as well adjusted. I love the ocean, swimming, travel, theater, movies, museums, literature, adventure and long walks. I do enjoy quiet times and occasional solitude. Full of life, humorous, intelligent and
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

pissedoffprincess
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby pissedoffprincess » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:52 pm

He's back..............Lucas "Ray" Raymond

Chemistry.com

Meet Ra875563
Round Mountain, CA | 51 :mrgreen:

I would like to meet a real down to earth woman with good sense of humor and a great personality. I am looking for someone who is deep with themselves, myself and God. Someone who feels passionate about their relationships. One who can appreciate life for what it is and make the best out of what they have. :liar:

It gets better too, he is now targeting my sisterwife with this photo as she was his victim with his other photo he uses. She sent me the photos of a man that is hitting on her and I about died as it is the same man trying to scam her again. We are working on our made for tv movie script.

Mountaingirl1
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

rayabsolon@hotmail.com

Postby Mountaingirl1 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:23 pm

BEWARE of this guy!!!! As of 03/20/2015 changed his email from lifeofray1958@hotmail.com to rayabsolon@hotmail.com. DO NOT communicate with him! He scammed me for 3 weeks with long emails, calls twice a day and texts. He portrays himself as an independent oil rig Engineer, from France, widower, father of one daughter named Jordan. After reading many other stories he does slightly change his profile to appear to be the perfect match for the woman/man he is trying to scam. After I agreed to purchase a $50 ITune card for him he had believed he could then manipulate me even further and ask for a Mud Drilling System that had blown up on the non exist oil rig he was on(NO LIE)! He stated I could fly out to his oil rig and deliver(REALLY). He had mistaken my kindness for weakness so when I declined to help purchase the "Mud Drilling System" he became angry and stated how could I not trust him and that I was a "BAD" woman. I said to him how about he give me access to his accounts on shore and then I would send him the money!!!! How about turning the scam around on this loser!!!! He completely lost his shit and starting yelling at me and saying how he would NEVER give me account information and he could not believe I would not help him... Wow, I lost 3 weeks of my life being vulernable, honest, sincere, and really kind well maybe it will all come back to me in a way I never expected.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: rayabsolon@hotmail.com & lifeofray1958@hotmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:07 am

Mountaingirl1

Thank you for the warning. Glad you didn't fell in the traps of West African criminals.
Can you please kindly post pictures they used as theirs ?
Thank you :)
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: rayabsolon@hotmail.com & lifeofray1958@hotmail.com

Postby Myra » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:46 am

with the email address
already in the forum ;)
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged, thanks for notifying.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Sun May 24, 2015 9:00 pm

waydate
mark677
49 y/o man
New York, USA

okay dear really to communicate with you so that i can know you better. are you on skype ? please add me up mark67777 Very Happy '

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Return to “White Males”