It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:13 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Dr. Scott Humpal

African scammers posing as white men.
dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby dimitrii » Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:49 pm

Pictures stolen from Dr. Scott Humpal, see below.

Confirio.
kelly.brown800@yahoo.com
kelly brown
50 / Male / Straight / widow
Joined March 14, 2014. From north carolina. Living in New York City, New York. Attended trust .Completed graduate school at high school.

About Me
God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a loving and outgoing father. I enjoy playing sax which i do often at my leisure time. I like going to the movies and also a good cook. I am a family oriented person, love children and there is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself.

Junkmail:

How are you today? Its nice to hear from you, I am from British but am here north carolina for now . An Engineer. Is nice to meet you here. let me know your Age. I will like to have your email address so I can write you an email to tell you more about myself and to also add you for a face book chat on line sometimes ... lost my wife years ago and have two kids,,,,I will wait to hear from you soon till then do take care of yourself and have a nice week ahead. how are you doing today? well Sometimes i wonder what was in God's mind, to have created some people so special.. I would love to be your friend and better still, get acquainted, An acquaintance is a jewel.. a true friend is a treasure.i hope you don't mind. Have a great day hope to hear from you soon.

Acta est fabula.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Kelly Brown, kelly.brown800@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:14 pm

yahoo avatar

nearly all of the Kelly Browns on FB are 'brown' :D

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:26 pm

linkedin.com/pub/benjamin-alvares/88/256/8
Benjamin Alvares
Engineering
Arlington Heights, Illinois (Greater Chicago Area)
Oil & Energy :twisted:

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Macarthy Williams, macwilliams24@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:37 pm

Macarthy Williams
State: New York
City: Wyandanch
Zip Code: 11411
I Have Been Widowed: 1-5 Years
I Am Between The Ages Of: 56-65
Children: I have no children
Jewish Identity: Reform
Kosher: I eat just about anything :evil:
Shabbos: I do not keep the sabbath what a bizarre Jew
Relationship Status: Single
Education: Grad School

About Me:
This is always difficult to do as I prefer people describing rather than describing myself.I have been a wiidower for the past 5years now and I think it is high time to get out there or start thinking about it.Am humble ,caring and easy going man ,atleast I have heard people describing me as such.

Instant Messenger Provider: yahoo
Instant Messenger ID: (Seperate each ID with a comma) macwilliams24

Added by macarthy williams on January 24, 2013

Image Image Image

RPO = Scott H.
facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150965173094929&set=pb.705484928.-2207520000.1395185716.&type=3&theater
facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150944514444929&set=pb.705484928.-2207520000.1395185716.&type=3&theater

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mac Arthur Williams, macwilliams24@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:39 pm

several clones on FB
pics all over the web

facebook.com/mc.williams.98
Mac Arthur Williams
About
Worked at Creed Architecture
Studied at Texas A&M University
Lives in Edmond, Oklahoma

Image Image

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:50 pm

mingle2
leonscotty "Life is easy when you standing side by side with the rightful person"
49 year old man from L.a, California
Looking for woman for dating Last seen within the last day

Interests: ask me and i will tell you all......lol
I am an Out Going Fun Loving Person with a Happy Disposition, who likes to be active, or just enjoy relaxing, I believe Hard Work as it is Good for Mind and Body. I have many Interests and things I enjoy doing things like going to the Beach, Walking in the Rainforest, Picnic`s or Barbeques, I enjoy a game of Golf, Swimming, Fishing and Boating, I also enjoy going to, Movies and Live Theatre Productions and Opera`s, I love to Laugh and have Fun with Friends and good conversation. I love to Travel and see new things and learn about other cultures, their way of life from their basic foundation up. I also enjoy going Bush Walking and Listening to the sounds of the Wild Birds, and Spending time at the Beach in a Tranquil place just Listening to the Sounds of the Waves breaking on the shore to relax. I also like to go Walking in the Mountains,and going to the Movies to see and enjoy a Quality Film, I love to Listening to good Music and Much More...will add more later

Profession: civil engineer/business consultant
Marital Status Widowed
Have Children? Yes, they live at home

change in faith
now he is a Baptist! and does not need to eat kosher anymore :lol:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

David Graham, <davidgraham37@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:07 pm

Pictures stolen from Scott H
facebook.com/humpal/

david1964
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: flrida
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree

Personal Description:

im David a mechanical Engineer ,humble,caring and honest.i love my kids and other kids,

Vodafone-Ghana
Vodafone Ghana ADSL DYNAMIC ADDRESS EXPANDED POOL2
Michael Komla Nfodzo
South Liberation Link, Plot No. 25
Manet Towers, Airport City
Accra
Ghana

Yahoo avatar

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: David; <davidgraham37@yahoo.com>

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:14 pm

=> Person:

Dave
USER ID: 7866257
State/Region: Florida
City: Florida State
Distance: N/A
Last login: Jul 13, 2014, 19:43
Personal Info
Horoscope: Gemini, year of Horse
Who I Would Like to Meet
Aged: 41-50 y.o.
For: Friendship, Love, Other

Z:
DAVID

48, London, United Kingdom
Looking for a date or a relationship with a girl
aged 45‑55, in Kuwait.
Single
I am Friendly
im very cool and friendly.i love my kids a lot .im very straight and go for what i want in life
Personal Details
Sexual Orientation Straight
Ethnicity Caucasian (white)
Height and Weight 201cm
Body Type Fit
Eye Color Green
Currently Living With Kids
Club & Organizations USA, Engineers
Place I've traveled to China, portugal
Work SHELL OIL AND GAS
MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
1994 - Present
ImageImageImage
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: David; <davidgraham37@yahoo.com>

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:16 pm

Badoo-clone:

Ronald Kyne, 53
Wants to make new friends
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Scott Gary, scottgary628@yahoo.com

Postby spanky » Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:23 am

OkCupid
Username: Happime01
51 / M / Straight / Single
Baltimore, Maryland

My self-summary

Hi, I am a very spontaneous person, love to laugh and have fun. I surround myself with positive minded people. ! I embraces life's simpler pleasures, as those always seem to bring the greatest joys. I do strive to make the most of every day,I definitely have a strong sense of adventure and when opportunity knocks to experience something new and exciting, I will eagerly want to try it out! I work hard with my mind and my hands and I am more "in tune" with life than most people.. I believes in giving everyone a fair chance.....

I have a giving heart, caring soul, compassionate nature, and an honest soul :liar: . I always look out for the best interests of my partner and look for her to return the favor..A sense of humor is not lost on me, either. I love a good laugh from a simple chuckle to the far more indulgent side splitting, “please administer me some oxygen now” kind of moments :-)....

I believe that a relationship should consist of honesty, loyalty, caring, respect, passion, romance, and the little things that keep a relationship alive. To make any relationship last, you must have communication, respect and trust. With that as a foundation, you can survive almost anything...

I want someone who is going to stick around while that trust is built, knowing it will be worth the period of waiting and exclusivity would be a must.

Touch someone with your hands, and that feeling is gone in an instant, touch someone with your heart, and that lasts a lifetime. I believe people come into our lives for a reason, a season, or a lifetime. I know that lifetime Lady is out there...if you feel you are that right person don't hesitate to go with your mind I can be all you want and more smile,,,

What I’m doing with my life

I work hard every day and truly Love my Job... :twisted: working towards archiving my dreams and trying each day to live life as authentically as possible...Trying to be true to myself, being the best person that I can be and living each day to the fullest.

I’m really good at

Giving everyone a fair chance and also a good Listener,people around me always say am funny and a conversation with me puts a smile on their face :-)

Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food

Bible,I also find Shark Tank interesting,I love romantic comedies, action-adventure and drama...I Enjoy competitive realty shows like Survivor and American Idol,Listening to most genre of music (pop, R&B, etc)

The six things I could never do without

God in heaven
Bible
Family
Honesty
kindness
joy of life

I spend a lot of time thinking about

thinking about archiving my dreams and fulfilling my purpose in life,also what lies ahead on the journey.

On a typical Friday night I am

Having dinner out and some fun time with friends

He’s looking for

Girls who like guys
Ages 40–70
Near me
Who are single
For new friends, long-term dating

------------------------------------

Hello dear,how are you? would love to communicate if you don't mind ?

I'm Scott and you? so much joy in my heart having a reply from you,your profile gave me reasons to smile and am giving one in a fair exchange :-) ...i love you smile :-)

The look of your eyes in the Pictures and that smile that you gave me, melted my heart away. those smooth cheeks you have, oh, I wished I could've given you a kiss right away. as soon as I saw your face,i said to myself i will be the luckiest man on here if i get a reply from you :-)

wowoowow... You are more sweeter xxxx :-) ... thanks for the interest and i think am so interested in you too,i like the way you write and make used of your words..tho we have only chatted for a while but I already feel so comfortable talking to you...am sure our communication will never bring complications or a conflict situation to us...please lets keep the communication constant

is this the first dating website you are in? i really wan to learn more about you. am having this feelings that i don't need to search no more ...please lets keep the communication constant :-)

you not just my new friend but my new found treasure ,Have a goodnight rest with my warm kisses on your forehead mwuahhhh :-) .....really don't know if i will be on here tomorrow ,you could write me through my email scottgary628 at yahoo.com ...have found interest in you already,please lets keep the communication constant my dear xxxx ...with you am not searching no more,sleep well and thanks for your time chatting me .

Scott

We were not foolish to fall in love with them. Our mistake was not knowing that we fell in love with fools.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scott Gary, scottgary628@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:27 am

One pic appears on a typical scammer-made fake website (construction building).
Get in touch with us
Address: Hillux Engineering LTD, 317 Washington Street Watertown, NY 13601
Phone: 315-608-6598
Email: info@hilluxengineering.com
Domain Name: HILLUXENGINEERING.COM
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Updated Date: 05-aug-2014
Creation Date: 05-aug-2014
Expiration Date: 05-aug-2015
hilluxengineering.com registrar whois
Registrant Name: TONKI MUNA
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 4900 STONEY LONESOME ROAD STROUDSBURG, PA 18360
Registrant City: STROUDSBURG
Registrant State/Province: PA
Registrant Postal Code: 18360
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.5704209620
Registrant Email: lotusdocs76@gmail.com

spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby spanky » Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:29 pm

Waiting to receive off-site email to determine IP address. Meanwhile just received this on-site note from mugu:

Hello xxxx, I'm sending you a good morning wishes for a lovely and a beautiful start to the new dawn. I wish your morning and the day come with brighter opportunities with good start,Wake up and sip a cup of loving friendship,Eat your heart out from a plate of hope to top it up, a fork full of kindness and love......hope you had a good night rest? awaiting to read a mail from you,have a nice day!!

Scott
We were not foolish to fall in love with them. Our mistake was not knowing that we fell in love with fools.

spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby spanky » Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:40 pm

Mugu sent more pics...

IP: 41.220.69.119 NIGERIA :twisted:
In RS database bad IP used in scams before :twisted:

Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014

Hello dear,how are you and hope you are having a beautiful day? Thank you very much for your time to chatting with me last night,i appreciate it a lot, i must also confess that you're such a beautiful woman....its true that i just join that dating website and i wrote you but the truth of it all is that you wrote back,because i was thinking maybe you wouldn't,I bet a leap of faith on you and i won,am very glad and i have to thank you for that,I'm really longing to know you more my dear xxxx.
I'm enjoying the pleasure of knowing you more,by so doing,i felt its only proper that i still tell you more about myself so as to keep you informed,opened and exposed to my kind of person.Humans have different readings,minds and points of view,although we may all aim at one same point with the ambition to achieve one Goal but then our minds may sometimes differ..I'm here to listen to you,i feel so comfortable talking to you and I keep Praying our communication will never bring complications or a conflict situation to us.
I have been a widower for years and i never have a relationship,not until now that i have been able to move on...I am in search of an honest and trustworthy woman, emotionally mature woman who is still "young at heart" who cares about her health and appearance, has a good sense of humor, easygoing personality, confident, romantic, affectionate, generous, someone that can be trust, love, compassion, security, positive energy and balance into my life; as I am capable of bringing the same to her life, an intelligent, patient and dependable woman that I can place all my faith on just as you have giving me a leap of your faith now and gotten me so curious to know you more..someone who will love me for whom I am and not what I have, someone that's ready for us to love each other till death do us path, trust is very important, but I want you to know that you can trust.....I believe no one is perfect but perfection can be build between two partners.
Yes i was married but lost my beautiful wife Lilian some years ago,she had a car accident on her way going to see her parents ... she was a Registered nurse working with Mercy Medical Center..I never expected to be here by this time of my life Sincerely speaking..But God have Reasons for every thing as the bible said in the book of Rev.3:12 that i will write upon him my new name, so i believe it is a new beginning for me searching for a new Partner...My marriage Lasted for about 10year before she passed away and we had two great kids who means allot to me..
Talking about My family, well i came from a Lovely and Nice Family ..My Father got married to my Mother when they were 20years and they Grow old together...I was Brought up in a Christian Home,Roman Catholic..I'm the only surviving child of my Parent out of 2 children,I hope you are family oriented my dear? Below is an attach file of me,my kids and my parent ...a funny selfie pics of me enjoying Corn Pizza after a great workout this morning. (Abdominal class ..spin class ..weight lifting. ..topped off with 15 minutes Zumba )....hung out with kids at incredible pizza.. even played laser tag....looking forward to dinner with you someday soon my dear xxxx :-) .... Tell me more about you,your family,interest and what do you really want in your man? are you ready to open your heart for a man you deserve, I hope I have not bore your eyes?,Expecting to read from you soon

Scott

spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby spanky » Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:33 am

This mugu is "bombing" me now with frequent communications as is typical African scammer behavior when they think they have a good scam target on the hook...received off-site email earlier this evening from him and now 2 on-site emails again:

hello beautiful,got your email and have sent my reply....we communicated as same time as this last night,don't know why i feel am missing you so much... hmmmmmmm,what have you done to me xxxx :-)

xxxx you are the only reason i came visiting this website today because i want to stare at your wonderful pictures,truly dear you are beautiful ...please send me few pics of you to my mail

spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby spanky » Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:17 pm

Time to block mugu(s) since it's about to express it's (their) "heart intentions" ...($$$$$) :twisted:

Same IP as previously posted

Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2014

Hello xxxx,how are you? hope you are having a beautiful weekend? Up till this moment got no response from you :P regarding my last mail,hope you are okay? I was just thinking about us and I decided to go on my computer to email you, in fact I really thought about lot of things concerning us and our previous conversation, before writing this email I really had a lot of things in my heart to tell you :love: but it was quit unfortunate that when I got on my computer to write to you, I got lost of words and really don't know what to write or how to put my heart intention in writing :love: :liar: .... Please would you mind sending me some more pics of you here?

Till i read from you again beautiful,keep smiling

Scott

Return to “White Males”