It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:43 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Wojciech Penkalski

African scammers posing as white men.
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:19 pm

Pictures stolen from Wojciech P. / Polish politician
https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wojciech_Penkalski
E-mail:

My Dear Friend
I am more than happy coming across an interesting profile as yours, let me start by saying here compliment of the day to you and I hope you are doing fine as I am over here? It will be of a great honor if you could RESPOND to my message and I guess That will give me a good chance it Introducing my self to you and you as well introduce your self to me. It will

be of a joy if we could simply take our time to learn about each other by starting to be good friends, share pictures, share ideas and dreams, talking about our personal life, secrets, sharing our happiness and sadness and more. To be open and honest to you it's really interest me to be your friend through this communication as we see what it will be in

the near future Please kindly take your time to write me back for easy and better communication. I have a lot to share with you, so I can go ahead to write on and on but I have to stop here at the moment waiting to hear from you as a sign That

you are willing to be my friend too. For now have a blessed day with many kisses and hugs bye for now.
Sincerely Yours Friend To Be

Image Image Image

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Richard Cole, dennismorgan_123@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:26 pm

Profile: angelreturn / Cole [/b]
Male / Single
46 - Bristol / United Kingdom
Current Location Kuala Lumpur/ Malaysia
Create Date 14/12/2014
Slogan: i am a honest and caring man

About Me
I like to hang out with people who are nice, friendly, fun to be with and does not brag of anything. I also
like to converse with people intellectually. I appreciate those who are sensible to talk with.

Looking For: i am looking for someone serious about relationship,love,caring,outgoing,easygoing honest person

Message 1,
Nice profile ,how are you doing? I view your page with much interest in you, i will be glad if we get to know each other much better,please do write me back by sending me your e-mail address so that i will give you all my details including my pictures...Nice meeting you.Thanks.

Message 2,
Hi How are you doing ,? thanks for your respond, you are welcome to be my friend i hope we can be good friends to know each other can i have your email address so we can know more each other and Exchange pictures

Message 3,
Hi how are you doing? you are welcome to be my friend i hope we can be good friends to know each other check your email and get back to me thanks

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:27 pm

email address also here
using different pics
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 93#p372793" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Terrence Andrew, terrenceandrew21@yahoo.com diff. pic

Postby Myra » Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:33 am

email address also here
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=85945" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

for black edition
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =5&t=85947" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

meetme.com
Terrence Andrew
49, Male, Single
Minnesota
About Me
Am man with fear of God am here to chat and meet new friend worldwide

AndaS
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Nuel M, nuel.morrison@hotmail.com

Postby AndaS » Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:20 am

tagged.com/profile.html?view=mini&uid=7301216628

Nuel M

Laatst Actief: 21 uren geleden

Profiel Bekeken: 3974 keren

Profiel Skin: Default

Lid Sedert: 10 November, 2014

Mijn Info: 52, Man, Glasgow, United Kingdom

Relatie Status: Divorced

Geïnteresseerd In: Dating, Serieuze Relatie

Over Mij

Over Mij:
I'm a very honest, caring, outgoing, independent man looking to start a serious relationship. I'm not into head games ,so if you are, don't bother contacting me. I've had enough of that in my life time,am a person that take life seriously, there's no time to take things for granted. I'm looking for someone who will respect me and treat me as an equal, not talk down to me, be honest with me and who is caring and mature. I can assure you will get the same in return.I believe in true love and finding the one. I love any type of music with the exception of rap (can't understand most of it). I'm not much into the club scence.A night at a friends house is always a great time. I like to watch football,basketball,tennis,taking a work along the beach and i also like watching movies at home rather than in the theater, although the theater is good as well.Am a philanthropist and like to volunteer.I love travelling alot and i enjoy good food..

Pls beware with this person, very rude and agresive! his phone number +447937465124.

Stolen pictures

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Nuel M, nuel.morrison@hotmail.com

Postby Myra » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:20 am

tagged profile pic

pics stolen from Polish politician Wojciech Adam Penkalski

he's already in the forum

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Noel Morrison, nuel.morrison@hotmail.com

Postby Myra » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:28 am

with the email address on FB

Noel Morrison
Project Manager/Coordinator at Project Management --- Project Manager/Coordinator · Glasgow, United Kingdom
Its is the application of Knowledge,skills and techniques to execute projects effectively and efficiently.

Lives in Glasgow, United Kingdom
From Zürich, Switzerland

FB pics already in starting post

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Nuel Morrison, nuel.morrison@hotmail.com

Postby Myra » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:42 am

mamboo.cn/en/mb1330021447
Nuel Morrison
46 years old
Malaysia, Batu 9 Cheras :twisted:

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:43 am

meetwithlove.com

Nuel Morrison

46 years old, Scorpio
Malaysia, Batu 9 Cheras

AndaS
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Nuel M, nuel.morrison@hotmail.com

Postby AndaS » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:45 am

tagged.com/profile.html?view=mini&uid=6026695046

18 uren geleden

Profiel Bekeken: 1387 keren

Lid Sedert: 25 November, 2014

Mijn Info: 52, Man, Glasgow, United Kingdom

Over Mij

Over Mij:
I am a caring,passionate, easygoing,honest,outdoorsy,fun loving man with good morals and values.I am affectionate and love giving hugs and kisses.I'm looking for a best friend, a lover & my soul mate.I am looking for someone who wants to explore all that life has to offer.I want someone who is successful in their career, likes their job, appreciates the finer things in life, is ethical,emotionally available, seeks the best for himself and his family.Is a giver yet loves to receive. I like to be active & experience what life has to offer.I love to travel & am open to spur of the moment weekend getaways. I love watching sports in person or on TV.I enjoy good wine, margaritas, martinis & pina coladas! I love the outdoors, hiking, biking, walking, swimming, boating, fishing, camping, exploring, cruises, road trips, etc. I enjoy a variety of music, rock, country, classic rock, jazz & pop. I love going out to dinner & a good movie. I love just good old conversation with a home cooked meal and good company.I live a healthy lifestyle, I eat well & go to the gym & or get plenty of exercise. I love to laugh & am comfortable laughing at myself,i love my job, It allows me a lot of time off in
Last edited by AndaS on Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

AndaS
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby AndaS » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:48 am

That what i thought, Malaysia! crab!

AndaS
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby AndaS » Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:15 pm

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6032430026
Lucas

Laatst Actief: Een uur geleden

Profiel Bekeken: 77 keren

Lid Sedert: 11 Maart, 2015

Geslacht: Man

Leeftijd: 50

Etniciteit: Kaukasisch/Blank

Religie: Christelijk

Oriëntatie: Hetero

Over Mij

Interesses:
I am looking for that special one to spend time with, doing things that we both enjoy. I need to find someone that I just really like being with, someone who will get to know me, who like me. Someone who is tired of being alone, who desires a sincere relationship, who is willing to love again irrespective of the painful memories of the past, because I know we all might have come across that in one way or the other in life. I believe with chemistry between two people love will only blossom.

Over Mij:
I am simple, honest, caring, thoughtful, romantic and God fearing person. I like to be straight forward in whatever thing I do and focus on my target. I love going to the beach, travelling, love to listen to good music, watching movies, cooking and having good conversation

Stolen picture.....it seems use by the same person just same style

AndaS
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Nuel Morrison, nuel.morrison@hotmail.com

Postby AndaS » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:36 am

I've got email from nuel.morrison@hotmail.com with exactly the same text as above! ha ha

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Noel Morrison, nuel.morrison@hotmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:47 am

Fake=>>facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009147907696
Noel Morrison
Works at: Project Management
Project Manager/Coordinator · Glasgow, United Kingdom
Its is the application of Knowledge,skills and techniques to execute projects effectively and efficiently.
Lives in: Glasgow UK
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

AndaS
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Noel Morrison, nuel.morrison@hotmail.com

Postby AndaS » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:12 pm

His phone number +447937465124
Last edited by minerva on Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: out quote

Return to “White Males”