It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:30 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Michael Heinz; <heinzmichael55@gmail.com>

African scammers posing as white men.
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Michael Heinz; <heinzmichael55@gmail.com>

Postby minerva » Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:11 am

Welcome to RS :) Did you dealing with this scammer too ? did you send him any money ?
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:54 am

Info from RS FB
3. September ·

These photos are being used again under the name RICHARD AMALL.

Hello Dear,
I'm 59 and where exactly do you live? I'm a civil engineer and I'm a widower, lost my wife to cancer some years ago. There is no one on earth more serious about finding love and a successful relationship than i am, and you can count on that.... I'm originally from Berlin, Germany. I have lived and work here for the past 6 years of my life , Like i said earlier, I am a contractor and I'm into handling of building and construction works.
I'm a devoted father of 25yrs old Son who is currently studying Medicine and Surgery at Queensland University(Australia). I was married for 34yrs and lost my wife in 2011. It has been difficult all these years without a woman to love and call my own but i believe there is always a time for everything.
Here is how my son describes me. "He said that his Dad is like one of those books that sits on a shelf in between all the beautiful ones, when you first see him the cover might not tell you much, but if you dare to open this book it will be one of the best books you will ever read, and you will never would want to put down". I like people to be honest. I do not like people who play games I believe life is too short for that.I am looking for someoneYou know Sometimes life takes us places we least expect, I am glad that life brought me in contact with an amazing soul like you, Let me give you an insight of my life. I have always be a one woman man. I dated my high school girl friend right to my university days and we eventually decided to get married immediately I secured my first Job. If I could gift wrap the Globe, I would have gave her the world. She was my everything. I never cheated on her. Do you know what hurt most, I watched her suffered several months in the hands of Cancer and I couldn't do anything to save her. I vowed to remain single after her demise, But its been years now, I am ready to move on. I miss cuddling in the middle of the night, Sometimes with the rain falling. I have been so out of love. I am not a one night stand man. I enjoy it most when my feelings are involved. Am so looking forward finding the right woman and starting a new Life again. I want you to know that am not looking for some-one to complete me, I am looking for some one to share my everyday Life with. It has been so lonely for me all alone. I need some one to cuddle every night before I sleep. I need some one that will love me genuinely.
I should tell you that i like every different types of good music. My great dream for the future is to find the Woman who will be my best friend, my lover, my pupil, and my partner in all life's adventures, at the very least. I want someone to spend all my time with, sharing all the pleasures I've discovered in life, and that's a lot, believe me. I also want someone who is very affectionate, because touching and hugging and caressing are a basic part of my spirit. How has life been treating you without a Man? what exactly are you looking for in life? what do you expect from me?. I am very considerate of other people. I must admit that I do have my days. Smile.......I think loyalty is very Important in a relationship. Also trust and respect. Well, I believe if there is true love and understanding It will surely work out and noting can come between two lovers. Do you believe so? Hope to read from you soon
have a wonderful day
Richard

ImageImage

minerva

Bookmark and Share

webberscott@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:01 am

Webber Scott; <webberscott@gmail.com>

Postby PatCorbin » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:58 pm

he is still at it under Webber Scott. i have all same pics. he was going to cape town for a 7 week job. for some reason he never got back in touch and i am glad about that! damn, some of these suckers know just what to say. from now on i will check everyone who i meet online!! oh, he probably did not get up with me cos i told him about some idiot that tried to get me to send $4500 so he could get his 2 million from a company buy out. i am too old to be fooled anymore!! his email was webberscott@gmail.com
webberscott@gmail.com --> Hangouts with diff avatar

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=128528

minerva

Bookmark and Share

richardamall@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:49 am

From RS FB
He used richardamall@gmail.com. We did not exchange phone numbers since I figured out he was a scammer after a week.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

richardamall@aol.com

Postby minerva » Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:50 am

From RS FB
I got the same message basically. I knew it was a scam because it started out with “Hello Dear”. A woman by the name of Karen, a supposed relative of his wanted me to email him, that I wouldn’t be disappointed. The email she gave was richardamall@aol.com

minerva

Bookmark and Share

904-601-3230

Postby minerva » Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:20 pm

from RS FB--> 904-601-3230
Richard amall's phone number 9046013230

NatalieO
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Alex Cox - alexc16100@gmail.com

Postby NatalieO » Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:46 pm

This picture is now being used by "Alex Cox" (alexc16100@gmail.com). I was messaged by his "friend" on POF. His initial email is quite long so I will not include it here. Just wanted to let everyone know to avoid this email.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:23 pm

Welcome to RS and thanks for update :)

goldengirl1
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

re:ronaldbarta01@gmail.com

Postby goldengirl1 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:10 pm

Recently going by Ronald Barta

[

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:50 pm

Welcome to RS and thanks for update :) Hope you not sent him any money.

J62
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Now going as Fredrick Peterson

Postby J62 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:40 am

I received a message via Zoosk dating site through another party. Apparently he was living in Australia but had to leave urgently to complete a contract in South Africa. I should have realised it was a scam.

My full names are Fredrick Peterson, am the only child to my parents, my both parents are no more. My dad was originally from Germany and my mom Denmark, I recently moved here, about a year ago. But I have been in the US for the past 8 years of my Life. Work wise I am self employed Construction engineer, and recently have adopted interior design so that I can give whatever property I build the kind of character the owner wants for it. I was married but lost my wife to cancer 5 years ago and have been single ever since. My daughter is 18 years old, and she is in Medical school at the moment as she is looking to become a Doctor, am really happy with whom she is become amidst the lost that we both suffered.

I am not into games so am looking for a serious relationship someone that am going to spend the rest of my life with, someone that can be my best friend, share great laughter with and take on various adventurous activities.

Things I like to do, swimming, playing golf, lawn tennis, watching sports, taking long walks, I love the beach very much, also my favorite food will be Italian and seafood.

safetyco90@gmail.com
South African mobile +27622917544
Sons mobile +61480023451

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

safetyco90@gmail.com, +27622917544, +61480023451

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:53 am

Thanks for posting :)
Cut-out:
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

J62
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Fredrick Peterson

Postby J62 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:05 pm

More photos
Even making false passports

kaci917
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Fredrick Peterson - Safetyco90@gmail.com

Postby kaci917 » Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:37 am

This man is currently known as Fredrick Peterson. I met him online June 23 2021. His store is the same as the one dating back to July 2015. He is exactly what everyone says he is. In three months I have sent him $9360 in Bitcoin
as he is in Capetown so. Africa supposedly stuck there as his bank account is frozen and he can't leave to come home.
He says he has had Covid, Had his passport taken by the police and needed money to pay a lawyer to get it back. Was always needing money for food and rent and the best part, he was going to marry me when he got back here to Florida. He s from Berlin Germany with a heavy accent but a sweet talker and has sent me some emails that were rather embarrasing. His current phone number is 917 737-5638. All he wants is money and I finally got fed up and blocked him as he almost bankrupted me.
So trust me he is back at his scamming again. My last contact with him was thru Safetyco90@gmail.com was last week
and I never answered him. This was the same email he used when I first got his emails, claiming it was his personal work email I am done with all this crap. Please be wary for your own purse strings.

Ds Sarasota Fla. USA

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:05 am

Safetyco90@gmail.com --> Hangouts

Return to “White Males”