It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:28 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Michael Heinz; <heinzmichael55@gmail.com>

African scammers posing as white men.
LostWidow
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby LostWidow » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:19 am

I was scammed in a new way. Someone called "BlueEyes" from Match.com sent me an email on the match system telling me his "friend" was looking on his account and saw my profile and had to get in touch with me. He gave me his friends email to contact: heinzmichael55@gmail.com. Michael Heinz was never on Match.com supposedly he didn't believe in it. After several emails I gave him my phone number and he called me. His phone number was: 646-494-2529. Story was he was an International Contractor/Engineer and was going to Capetown to build a hospital. I received an email that he had arrived safely and had been robbed at the airport of his laptop, iphone, camera, ipod, and wallet were all in his carryon that was stolen. He asked me to purchase a Mac computer and an Iphone so that he could complete his job. I did and fed exed it down there to help him. It was fedexed to someone named Cengani Nonkoliseka at 22 Helmsley village One Helmsley Crescet Table View Capetown, South Africa. Phone # 0790628818 I knew nothing of any of these scams and had never heard of this. He called daily sometimes twice a day from Capetown the number was 01127798481237. Then one morning he said someone had hacked into his email and he had to open a new one and for me to email him at michahnn@gmail.com. He then said he could not get his equipment released from customs because he did not have money or his credit cards to pay the duties. He originally asked me to wire him $56,000 dollars and I just laughed and said you are crazy I don't have that cash laying around. He eventually got it down to $7,000 which I wired. Wired to Mr. N. O. Ifediora Delphi Arch Office Park Raats Dr. Table View, CapeTown, South Africa Account #4083340188. Mr. Heinz was extremely intelligent, charismatic, loving, and funny. I am a widow of 3 months and obviously stupidly starved for love and attention.
In doing searches with his photos he sent me I also came up with two other names for the photos. Michael Heinz, Scott Mulleen, and Michael Hahn. Michael Hahn was on Linked In and Facebook - he may have taken them down now. He called so very happy that his client had paid him a check. He text me a copy of the check for $1,720,000.00 The check was supposedly a cashier's check, phoney hand written for over a million dollars? Had a Bank of America Logo on the top and the address in the lower left corner was printed wrong and belonged to TD Bank. I am sure he was going to hit me up again for his "get home to me" money. My daughter told me of your site. I will upload all of Michael Heinz photos

Image While I was talking and emailing Michael Heinz I was contacted by Michael Fitzpatrick his phone #213-416-7880 and his email michael_fitzprivate@hotmail.com. He favorited me on Match.com. Once again very charming and also an International contractor/engineer working in Dubai. His photos are already on here and I received all of the same ones already posted. He said he lived in Belarus for 15 years and it left him with an accent. He had a very deep voice and his english was not good. He had not gotten to the "sting" part yet when my daughter did a photo search and found Michael Fitzpatrick on this site as a scammer. I discontinued all contact and blocked his calls. I have his photos also if you want them uploaded. I have a ton of texts and emails from both of these men. The biggest point I want to make is that the scam started as a Match.com member emailing me someones personal email address with a very sincere "My Friend Michael" & he doesn't know I am sending this to you, etc. I believe Michael Heinz is setting his email and Linked In up to become Michael Hahn next. These are very attractive men and extremely believable when Michael Heinz sent pictures of his mother and his son and his dog. I had no idea these scammers could get all of these photos.

I was 3 for 3 on Match.com The first scammer was Mr Kelvin Halloway in construction and sent me to his web site kelvinchap.com which is a bogus construction ad stating Mr. Halloway owns the company. He offers to move wherever you live. I picked up on that one very quickly and told him he and his website were bogus. I received 3 identical emails from him from 3 different names he had joined Match under. One part of the email said "I want to be the man behind that smile" His picture is on here under another name on your scammer photos page. If you would like anything else from me please let me know. Ladies be careful if a Match member emails you for his "friend".

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: New Scam

Postby minerva » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:23 am

Welcome to RS and thanks for the post i hope you already stop communicated with him and block him. Also please report to match.com so he will kicking out from there. Bout your other scammer you can post him in diff tittle. More info that you posted here than more ladies will be safe. :-)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Michael Heinz; <heinzmichael55@gmail.com>

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:14 pm

Sorry to hear you have lost so much good money to these organized overseas gangs, yes, South Africa will be their location :(
...sent me to his web site kelvinchap.com which is a bogus construction ad ...
True; en detail it is:

Domain Name: KELVINCHAP.COM
Registrar: ASCIO TECHNOLOGIES, INC. DANMARK - FILIAL AF ASCIO TECHNOLOGIES, INC. USA
^^registrar seems to be an innocent thrid party domain reseller because almost 100.000 domains are registered as by them

Updated Date: 27-jan-2015
Creation Date: 27-jan-2015
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:07 am

two cloned on linkedin

both are engineers ---> by profession :mrgreen:

Scott Mulleen

Environmental Engineering/Field Service Technician
Houston, Texas

Michael Hahn
Independent Contract Engineer
New York, New York
construction

second pic of starting post is taken in Lyon, France
Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Fourvière in the background

Scambusting
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Scambusting » Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:20 pm

Everyone,

I am so damn excited I found this website. I live in Cape Town and I almost bought one of these laptops. They sell them here pretending it was sent by a US based friend and that it is an unwanted gift. I have message LostWidow in case she is interested in pursuing it with the Fraud Prevention unit here in South Africa.

I drove to that very same address! I went into the flat with a young Nigerian man who called himself Michael. He gave me bank details for a certain Ndubusi Ifediora. So now we have closed the loop. American women looking for love are scammed into fedexing a new macbook and iPhone and then this guy flogs them still sealed in their packaging!

Please tell me you report the serials as stolen in the US otherwise there is literally no way these guys will get caught!!

If anyone else was scammed on this let's nail them.

Scambusting

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:00 am

Scambusting

South African police goes after scammers. Please file report with them and serve all the details. Nigerians ask for electronics online and my guess is they have too many or other version is that they have stolen credit card info and purchase merchandise online, sell it and collect cash.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

DanceWolf_1
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Anthony Hienderich, hienderich2001@gmail.com

Postby DanceWolf_1 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:26 am

He is now back to Match.com

With email and name Anthony Hienderich hienderich2001@gmail.com

He claim he was originally from Berlin,Germay and lived and work here in the state since 2004, amd a ontractor and into handling business contract. married for 20yrs and lost my wift.

DanceWolf_1
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Anthony Hienderich, hienderich2001@gmail.com

Postby DanceWolf_1 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:31 am

He asked match.com user contacts him by email directly.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:48 am

Welcome to RS and thanks for the update :) i hope you already stop communicated with him and if he already sent you an email please post his email texts too.

DanceWolf_1
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby DanceWolf_1 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:24 am

He's back by the name Anthony Hienderich hienderich2001@gmail.com

Here is the email from him:

Let me start by saying my names are Anthony Hienderich and I hope we'll be able to start getting to know each other now. I should tell you that I am very open-minded; I don't accept anything just because everyone else believes it and I don't close my mind to an idea just because it is strange or unaccepted by the general public.

I will be expecting you to ask me questions and I am pleased to answer them. Please feel free with me OK? I am an open book. I have an average body, I don't smoke, I drink on occasions, never been to jail.

I'm caring, nice, loving, understanding, romantic, God fearing, faithful. Now comes to what I want In a woman, Well for me I don't think beauty really matters but what matters most Is true love and understanding which am I am looking for and hoping I will find my soul mate on here. My hobbies are reading, watching movies, swimming,ski, hiking and climbing, traveling, listening to soft music's, long driving, soccer, I hate delay, that is sluggishness and procrastinating, I dislike lies.

I love someone who is trustworthy. I love nature; well I believe that is one of those things in life because life is all about ups and downs. I like to meet new people and get to know new things in life and I believe that's what life all about.

I do like to travel and look forward to being able to travel all over the world some day. Won't be for awhile, but before I get to old. Smile... Need to find a travel partner to enjoy it with.Smile. Have you ever travel long distance before? Where have you traveled to? I've been to all about the Calif Coast, Chicago, Texas, New Zealand, Washington state, Montana, France, Wyoming, Colorado, Michigan, Australia, Spain, Italy, Only been to Mexico and St. Marten once and I Look forward to seeing more of the world.

There is no one on earth more serious about finding love and a successful relationship than i am, and you can count on that.... I'm originally from Berlin, Germany. I have live and work here in the State since 2004, am a contractor and am into handling of business contract. I'm a devoted father of 22yrs old son who is currently studying Medicine and Surgery at Queensland University(Australia). I was married for 20yrs and lost my wife in 2002. It has been difficult all these years without a woman to love and call my own but i believe there is always a for everything.

I should tell you that i like every different types of good music. My great dream for the future is to find the Woman who will be my best friend, my lover, my pupil, and my partner in all life's adventures,at the very least. I want someone to spend all my time with, sharing all the pleasures I've discovered in life, and that's a lot, believe me.i also want someone who is very affectionate, because touching and hugging and caressing are a basic part of my spirit. How has life been treating you without a Man? what exactly are you looking for in life? what do you expect from me? tell me about your past love life

I am very considerate of other people. I must admit that I do have my days. Smile........I think loyalty is very Important in a relationship. Also trust and respect. Well, I believe if there is true love and understanding It will surly work out and noting can come between two lovers. Do you believe so?

I think I have written enough, I'll close this email now. I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely Yours
Heiderich

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:33 am

thanks :) if he given you his phone number or skype ID feel free to post them too, it for future research and help other.

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Anthony Hienderich - hienderich2001@gmail.com

Postby Pandora » Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:43 am

facebook.com/Hienderich
Anthony Hienderich
Worked at Private Contractor
Studied at: Schiller International University, Heidelberg
Past: Baulkham Hills High School
Lives in Long Island City, New York
From Berlin

Image Image

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Lomas Halbert at Badoo

Postby Igulinka » Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:25 pm

Clone here:

=>>badoo.com/01329093541/
Lomas Halbert, 55

Appearance:
5' 10'', 141 lbs, average body, blond hair and grey eyes :mrgreen:
ImageImage
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Lomas Halbert on linkedin

Postby Myra » Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:00 pm

two linkedin profile
Lomas Halbert

#1 using the second pic of this post
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 21#p446621

#2 Lomas Halbert
Engineer at oil rig platform Tennessee