It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:27 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Michael Heinz; <heinzmichael55@gmail.com>

African scammers posing as white men.
CAS1012
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

He's also going by the name Thomas Gibney

Postby CAS1012 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:20 pm

Thank you for reaching out to me.I am on Match.com just to look and try my luck and I am happy in came across your profile..so I am taking my time to write everything you need to know about me. Right now, I am in Mauritius working and I have been here for 3 months and will be back in the States in about 2 weeks. I do look forward to meeting once I am back I believe writing to each other will really help to learn and understand our self better until we get to meet in person. I seek for real and a serious relationship, openness is in my nature and I am a simple man too. I am a really affectionate man with a fragile heart.

Its so amazing we can learn about each other without even meeting in person yet. I have seen the best of all places and apart from the fact that I love traveling so much my job also involves a lot of traveling but I haven’t seen a woman to capture my heart yet. I want a loving, caring, sweet and intelligent woman in my life right now who will love and care for me like I will love and care for her also. I want someone who will always make out time to listen to me like I will listen to her. I love to hold hands and cuddle.

I really miss walking on the beach with that special someone and making sweet and passionate love all through the night.
Well I think I should tell you more about me. I come from a family of 3, my mom, dad and I. My mother is from Ireland and my dad is from California. I had a wonderful childhood, my parents were really great and had a wonderful relationship with them. I still miss them so much and sometimes I feel they are still with me. My dad was a medical doctor and my mom was into real estate.
I am a self employed civil engineer, I am into construction of roads, bridges and pipelines. I do enjoy what I do because it gives me much time for myself and makes me see new places.

I am 57 years old,I lived in Ireland for a while(my mom is from Ireland).I was born in Los Angeles. I went to Ireland for school when I was about 15 years old. My parents decided I should go over there for school, they though it would be best for me. I actually had a wonderful time while I was there. Its such a nice place, so beautiful and made a lot of friends. Over the years I lost contact with most of them of course. I lost my wife five years ago to breast cancer then moved to Dallas in 2011 from Los Angeles to start a new chapter

I am 6'2 and I am very fit as well... I take good care of myself and good health is very important. People tell me I really look younger than my age but I guess that is a good thing. I'm very passionate and stable. I'm well read, intelligent and have common sense. I am planning on settling down with the right woman for me. I am looking for a woman that I can start a serious and good relationship with that is why I joined the dating site. I just want to be happy again.

I look forward for a cup of coffee or a candle light dinner with you.

I Have some few question for you, I hope you don't mind

Do you talk about your feelings with someone else?, How would you treat a man like me if you been given a chance??, What's your greatest fear?, What’s the craziest thing that you have ever done?, Where's your Favorite vacation spot?, How long have you been in online dating? and what are your best and worst experiences from it?, How many men are you seeing/emailing/talking to at this point?

I attached some of my most recent pictures hope you like them

That's about it for now. Well I hope you have a wonderful day. Take care and I look forward to hearing from you soon

Hugs

Thomas

He's also going by the name Thomas Gibney

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Michael Heinz; <heinzmichael55@gmail.com>

Postby Igulinka » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:06 am

CAS1012

Thank you for the post. Please kindly copy and paste fake profile and add email address, phone number, etc. Surf safe online.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

wings
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Peter B peterbale49@yahoo.com +27622030738

Postby wings » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:25 pm

Peter B tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6008056681

Last Active: 10 hours ago
Profile Views: 8312 times P
Profile Skin: Default
Relationship Status: Divorced
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight

phone number +27622030738 email peterbale49@yahoo.com

I must say you are the most beautiful lady on earth. My love please I have little challenges here in south Africa and I would like you to assist me please, someone tampered with my credit card and I have notify my bank so they put hold to my credit card and I need money to sort out some things urgently here in south Africa, can you please lend me euro 1,000 to sort it out urgently, I will pay you as soon as my bank sort out the problem with my credit card. Please my love it is very urgent. when you love me for real lend me euro 1,000
ImageImageImage

notnow
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby notnow » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:38 am

He also goes by the name of Walter Pompey. walterpomey008@hotmail.com. I was contacted on match.com by a female saying he saw my profile through her account and (anne777@match.com). This man is really good at this game.

notnow
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Have I been scammed?

Postby notnow » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:24 pm

I'm looking for information on a romance scammer who goes by the name of, Walter Pompey, phone # 1 507-246-6054

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

507-246-6054

Postby Igulinka » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:59 pm

notnow

Please scroll through the topic and see for yourself how many criminals abuses pictures of this man. Please post all information you have about fake profile then BLOCK and IGNORE.

Phone Number (507) 246-6054 is VoIP (NEW SWEDEN, Minnesota)
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

notnow
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Is he a scammer

Postby notnow » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:24 am

Please, can someone search this name for me? I need to know if he has scammed anyone else. I don't have a way to search or money to pay for it now. his names are,

Walter Pompey
Email add: walterpompey@hotmail.com
Email add:walterpompey008@hotmail.com

Phone +1 507 246-6054

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

walterpompey@hotmail.com, walterpompey008@hotmail.com, 507-246-6054

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:04 pm

He is not a scammer but anyone using these pictures having messaged you is. So please block and ignore the fakey with no confrontation!
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

notnow
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby notnow » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:01 pm

Thank you for your assistance.

SerenityKris
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby SerenityKris » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:07 pm

He is now using the name David Cooper.
He was scamming my mother. I did a reverse image search for one of the pictures he sent her and found this.
Thank you SO much for telling your story. Because you did you potentially saved my mother a whole lot of heartache.
Kris

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Samuel Alexander - samuelalexanderfernandez@gmail.com, 909-341-2038

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:00 pm

^^avatar hangouts; details:
Samuel Alexander
samuelalexanderfernandez@gmail.com
909) 341-2038
Oil and Gas Chevron
Iowa

HumbleSamuel1
Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: Alabama
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'8 - 5'11 (171-180cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Christian
Education: Professional
Personal Description:
I am 61 yrs old. I have 2 beautiful daughter who am fathered too. I enjoy nature walks, fishing ?? and yes I bait my own hook ??. Family is important to me. I enjoy traveling and there are so many things I would love to do and places to go, I guess you could say its my bucket list and its things like taking a crusetaking trips In a motor home or going to Ireland, Europe ??There's nothing wrong dreaming. I enjoy holding hands while taking long walks with that special person, Anyone out there?

IP: 197.229.1.114
Continent: Africa
State/Region: Western Cape
City: Cape Town
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Samuel Alexander Fernandez - FB

Postby Pandora » Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:30 pm

facebook.com/samuel.alexander.35110418
Samuel Alexander Fernandez
Lives in Los Angeles
From Bangu, Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
Widowed
Joined FB: January 2019

Image Image

queendetective
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby queendetective » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:49 pm

Michael Heinz is now Barry Cole, email address bc484656@gmail.com on Zoos.com

I knew it was a scam when I received a message almost identical to the one someone posted before about his friend was asking how the online dating worked and as they were browsing the site my picture caught his eye and he just had to meet me! The immediate give away is when he first contacted me the email was about 5 paragraphs long. With REAL online dating men, you're lucky to get any more than one or two sentences in the beginning. It was just WAY too obvious, for me anyway.

So, being retired with not much else going on right now, I have decided to keep the game going to see how far he will go. The FTC is closed today for President's Day but I am going to contact them tomorrow with this information and hopefully, they can somehow track him down. A very dear friend of mine got scammed and I have watched way too many Dr. Phil episodes about this very scam so I am always on high alert.
Please be aware and careful out there!!
I did a Google image search and this picture popped up and took me to this website!! It is amazing the information you can find and verify on a potential date, which I do before meeting anyone, and this proves my point to BE CAREFUL AND DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE before agreeing to anything!!

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Barry Cole, bc484656@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:00 pm

queendetective

Welcome to RS. We are very sorry for the scam. You may contact FTC just to let them know that you are another victim of the online scam, but they can't track down scammers as they are located in West Africa and our laws do not apply to them and we victims do not have any real info about them.
Please BLOCK scammers and IGNORE. Surf safely online.

PatCorbin
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Webber Scott; <webberscott@gmail.com>

Postby PatCorbin » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:58 pm

he is still at it under Webber Scott. i have all same pics. he was going to cape town for a 7 week job. for some reason he never got back in touch and i am glad about that! damn, some of these suckers know just what to say. from now on i will check everyone who i meet online!! oh, he probably did not get up with me cos i told him about some idiot that tried to get me to send $4500 so he could get his 2 million from a company buy out. i am too old to be fooled anymore!! his email was webberscott@gmail.com

.... Mod.:

Scott Webber
nyseinfeld
Floral Park; USA

Return to “White Males”