It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:07 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Adrian Taylor Brody, adriantaylorbrody533@gmail.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:43 am

pictures stolen from google+ account of Colin A, see below

matchdoctor
adrian190
55-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 50 - 70
Sacramento, California, United States
Last Activity: Today
I am very happy, content and proud of who I am. Each day I strive to become a better person and enjoy helping others. I really don't need| anyone in my life, but of course would love to find that special someone that is my best friend, lover and partner in life. Someone that I can spoil and make her feel like a queen as well as her making me feel like a king!I do not respect people who cheat and feel that jealously is usually just a sign of lack of trust.to me trusting one another is a must.I cherish my friends and absolutely love rounding the gang up to do things together, whether it be a BBQ, going to the lake hanging at the pool or even to go out and have a few drinks In most cases, once I have a friend, we are friends for life. !A positive outlook and spirit is a must in my match!Self confidence is very attractive to me.

i put some pics but it as not yet been approved,u can add me on facebook so we can chat better over there and u can see my pics and my email to facebook is adriantaylorbrody533@gmail.com

Fakebook
.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009433292979
Adrian Taylor Brody
Managing Director at Wood Rodgers, Inc.
Lives in Sacramento, California
Divorced

Image Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Adrian Wilson, andrianwilson914@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:23 am

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Adrian Taylor Brody, adriantaylorbrody533@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:47 am

also on DHU
mr_adler
Zip Code: 32250
Education: Some College
Job: Engineering
Smoke: Smoke Occasionally
Has Kids: Yes, not living with me

About Me
I am a sincere, genuine guy looking for a nice woman for friendship & companionship, and lets see where that takes us. I am waiting for a relationship not a fling. I have plans to be with the right person for long-time marriage, I'm intelligent, caring, tactile, sensual, honest, sincere, outspoken. Distance or geography would not be a problem. Anyone who says they're seeking a relationship less the dramas, forget it. That is like saying "I can't cope. I am looking for someone who is strong & able. Someone who has the capacity & strength to take my hand & say lets deal with this challenge together. I'm a realist & don't put up with any nonsense. I can smell a rat before I see it & I don't waste my time with people who think I'm stupid.

add. pics

Image Image

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

David <davidwight901@yahoo.com>

Postby BrightStar » Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:21 am

davidwight901@yahoo.com

http:/ /www.zorpia.com/#!profile/DavidWight2016
David
50, Albany, New York, United States
• Looking for a date or a relationship with a girl,
aged 49 60, in United States.

David
Nice to meet you dear pretty woman...can we get to know about each other now....i just added you into my yahoo messenger now...are you Online? add me here davidwight901@yahoo.com

pic hits on

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/ramson-fos ... =pub-pbmap
Ramson Foss
Engineering at Shell Oil Company
New York, New York
Outsourcing/Offshoring

https://plus.google.com/109427478261206983544/posts
perry bills
Ancien employeur : UNICEF
Établissement actuel : ISCTE-IUL (ISCTE - Institutor University DE Lisboa)
Domicile actuel : New York, NY, United States

david.wight54

email hits on another profile on Zorpia :D

http:/ /www.zorpia.com/#!profile/DavidWight
David
50, Albany, New York, United States
• Looking for a date or a relationship with a girl,
aged 49 65, in United States.

About Me
I’m Kind, easygoing, understanding and open person.... I love sports, hiking, camping, any outside activities. I love to travel because of the nature of my job...I try my best to surround myself with knowledge of the unknown... I always say a day that I have learned something new is a great day! if you want to know more, contact me...

Height and Weight 6'7" :-o

Image Image

To davidwight901@yahoo.com

Opened 2015/04/20 , 23:22:01pm (UTC -4:00) - 21min36sec after sending
Location Providence, Utah, United States (86% likelihood)
Opened on (67.213.218.72:36105)

IP: 67.213.218.72
Hostname: 67.213.218.72
ISP: Hosting Services
Organization: SoftLayer Technologies
State/Region: Oregon
City: Portland

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: David <davidwight901@yahoo.com>

Postby Myra » Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:37 am

yahoo avatar

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby BrightStar » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:51 am

Tonight, Yahoo looks like this... :D

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Mon May 04, 2015 4:53 am

To davidwight901@yahoo.com
Opened 2015/04/23
Location Manassas, Virginia, United States (86% likelihood)
Opened on (207.244.89.114:17393) ---> leaseweb usa proxy

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Wed May 06, 2015 3:40 pm

additional pic

Pics stolen from Colin A.
plus.google.com/103241938214105802163
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Adrian Taylor Brody, adriantaylorbrody419@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue May 19, 2015 8:19 pm

On yahoo!

adriantaylorbrody419@yahoo.com,i would be expecting your request

419 !!! :twisted:

neverfooledagain
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Glen Johnson - preciousheart@outlook.com

Postby neverfooledagain » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:26 pm

Contacted me on Chemistry. Said he 57 years old, divorced and was from Georgia, specifically Wilcox county. Said he was born in Spain, had an American dad and moved to the US at 17. Called me babe a lot. Said he caught his wife with his best friend in their marital bed. He lost his first wife, Janet who was Cuban in a car accident. He lost his job at a prestigious firm after that by coming into work stoned or out of it. He started his own firm after some time. He lives with his 17 year old daughter, Kim who is in 11th grade. He's a hard worker who does some kind of engineering construction work by government contract in other countries like Dubai. He gave me an address that is indeed owned by a family named Johnson, with a Glenn Johnson listed as a son, but the Glenn Johnson listed is only 31 years old. And Glenn has two n's, not one.

His phone number, over which he has texted me many times is 312-585-5269. When I asked why he had a Chicago area code, he said it was his business phone. I spoke to him once on the phone and could hardly understand him due to his thick accent. His email address that he used to communicate with me is preciousheart@outlook.com
I asked him if he set that up just to talk with me and he said yes. Another suspicious move. Here's the photo that was on Chemistry.

.... VoIP - Bandwidth.com CLEC - Owner is based in Chicago, IL

Here are two more photos that he sent me:

He hasn't tried to extort money from me, yet. I was suspicious after looking up his address and from other inconsistencies, so I used TinyEye and uploaded his photo and found him on here with another name. I uploaded other photos he sent me and found them all. I also paid Spokeo for a phone number look-up and they returned results that he's 71 year old William Branner in Michigan. I found William Branner by doing a google search and he's a registered voter in Michigan. Do people like Willam run scams?
Last edited by IceFM on Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tlove0725
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Glen Johnson

Postby tlove0725 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:14 pm

Its possible that the phone number that you searched on Spokeo at one time belonged to someone else. :thinking: Information on the net can go back many years. Once I found myself listed with an address, phone and other information that was over 15 years old.
Wilma Flintstone :D

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:22 am

neverfooledagain

Please know that FAKE NAMES are only tools in the scam and means absolutely nothing. There is no need to have a name or physical address to pick up money transferred by WU or MG nowadays. More advanced scammers will go to extra details and pick up addresses but that's only to manipulate the victim with more truthful sounding script.

The VoIP phone number (312) 585-5269 let scammers make phone calls via the Google and it is only associated with ISP headquarters NEVER real location of the scammers. We call them FAKE US numbers. Scammers love them as they can fool victims with the lies about location.

What is important evidence...... email address, SKYPE ID , West African phone number, - those will let us establish real location if we can detect IP.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Klewer Robin Marcel, Skype: klewerrobin12

Postby Bix » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:44 am

Pix stolen from Colin Allen –@WFDPresident
Colin Allen is a world leader in Deaf Community development, human rights and advocacy.

twitter.com/wfdpresident?lang=en-gb

klewerrobin12
Florida, USA

.interpals.net/KlewerRobin
KlewerRobin klewer, 52 y.o.
Fort Ross, United States
Online 4 hours ago
Well I'm just a man with Honor and with good reputation I believe in trust and honest which is very important to me,I'm here because I need someone to spend the rest of my life with,,I respect even woman because I believe that all woman have their vloul

ImageImage

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010499688828
Klewer Robin Marcel
Building contractor engineer at Engnieers for a Sustainable World
Studied Seamanship at Maimi University
Lives in Sydney, Australia
Divorced

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Klewer Robin Marcel, Skype: klewerrobin12

Postby Bix » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:51 am

datehookup.com/User-283640389.htm
COMFOTABLE
I am interested in woman who can laugh, be playful and light heated, one who is motivated and ambitious, intelligent, and self confident. I enjoy meaningful conversation in addition to plain old good fun. I'm basically a very positive person who also loves humor and laughter and would like someone with an adventurous spirit and a positive attitude who can see the funny side of life, someone who is open and willing to learn new things. I like to share things I learn and am open to learning new things as well. I have a passion for music and a curiosity for life. To find a woman who loves to dance would be a miracle.i am comfortable living my life.no game no cheaters should come my way.

Image Image Image

LonelyNotDesperate
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby LonelyNotDesperate » Tue May 03, 2016 3:25 pm

On OKCupid, was willi_hillz - deleted his account quickly
Email address: williamsanderson324@yahoo.com
DOB: June 7, 1965

I can't copy what he had on his OKCupid profile, as he took that down a few days after we began chatting in email. He said he was born in the US (Houston, TX) but was raised in Greece and that this is why he has a heavy accent. I could barely understand him when we spoke, so for all I know, that part could be true. He claimed to be a widower, saying his wife had recently passed away. He claims to have a 16 year old daughter who is his whole world. He said that he had given up on love, but his daughter convinced him to get an online dating profile and that she helped him to create his OKC account. Very quickly after we began chatting on OKC, he gave me his email and asked if we could talk there because it is easier. Then, several days after chatting in email, he told me his daughter was going to help him install Viber on his phone because it's even easier to chat there. He texted with me on Viber constantly - day and night. The first night on Viber, we chatted from 11 pm until 5am the next morning. About a week or two after we initially met, he told me he was traveling from Houston to Pennsylvania because he was bidding on new business with Chevron. He then went on to tell me that, when he was finished there, he was going to fly out to see me before going back to Houston. He talked frequently about setting up a satellite location here by me and "relocating" to where I live (not supposed to mention where I live, so suffice it to say that it's nowhere near TX). Yesterday was the day he was supposed to fly in and, at the last minute, he told me he got delayed and had to stay in PA for another day. I was already growing a bit suspicious because of the lack of information he had given me about him and the fact that his Viber phone number belongs to someone else and the fact that there is a woman's voice on his outgoing voicemail message to incoming callers...and when I asked about any of these things, he would get upset and change the subject, turning it around on me somehow. And when I asked about his supposed "late wife", he also got very upset and told me basically that this subject is completely off limits now and forever. I can understand someone being too distraught to discuss such a topic, so I kind of brushed that off at first...until all of the other inconsistencies began piling up. Thus, I decided today to do a Google image search. This is how I came across this site. Lo and behold, one of the pictures he had sent to me is already on this site. Now that I know he is a scammer, I'm not really sure what he hoped to gain from me. I don't have money and I think he probably realizes that so that part puzzles me. Below are the only three images he has given me.

ImageImageImage

Return to “White Males”