It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:14 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Mark Gervais

African scammers posing as white men.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Dandre Calos, Skype : andrecalos7

Postby Myra » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:23 pm

clone on google+ and u-rencontre.com
Alberto-Mario Banderas
worked at Schering Plough Veterinaire
Education: Universote naples Frederic
lives in Paris

and on the French site
Christophe2
41 ans
Rodez 12000

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Yannick Belmon on Facebook

Postby Myra » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:26 pm

clone on FB
uid: yannick.belmon

Lives in Chantilly, Picardie, France
From Brest, Bretagne

Helensmith80
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Bryan Brett, Bryan.Brett21@gmx.com

Postby Helensmith80 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:37 pm

Also there is a Tyler Clifton, Civil Engineer from San Diego uses same photos from Marc Gervais

Helensmith80
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Helensmith80 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:39 pm

How I wish I found this before I lost so much

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:45 pm

Helensmith80

So sorry to hear that :( Unfortunately many of us find the site after damage is done. Please know you are not alone ,we are here to help you to go through. Please save other ladies by posting: Fake profile, email address used, phone numbers, SKYPE ID , where and whom money was requested. After reporting BLOCK and IGNORE. Surf safe online.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Helensmith80
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Helensmith80 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:34 pm

I already emailed everything about Tyler Clifton.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

p_anthony50@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:54 am

Note that script still contains "I´m new to match.com" while in fact my character got sent his massmail to on datehookup.

Hello Pretty, I must confess your profile pictures and the way your carefully outlined your profile out is another thing that has giving me the boost to want to talk to you and perhaps meet with you. Hope you are having a good day, a few things you should know about me...My names are Paul Anthony ...I am new to match.com, A friend told me about it and i signed on few days ago, I have been reading your profile over and over again. And i think we have some things in Common I am a single Dad, with a daughter, I am 55 years old... I am young at heart with fun dreams and a big heart... as easy to get along with as you'll find. I will always try to bring mindfulness and awareness to my existence, i enjoy having fun moment, skiing and golfing.swimming is what i do for my daily exercise when it is warm. I have read your profile and will like you to tell more about your self. I will like us to get going, i hardly check my match.com account so i will like us to communicate via personal email if you don't mind so we can get to know each other. email me on my personal email ( p_anthony50@yahoo.com ) or send me yours so i can email you and tell you more about my self, my job, and send you more pictures of me so we can see where it goes from there. Thanks, Paul.

dhu, totten1827 , 55
New York, NY
• Man looking for Women 53 to 62

I'm confident, easy going, and searching for a best friend and lover. I follow a healthy lifestyle, and enjoy hiking, skiing, snowboarding, and volleyball. Physically active but I'm Also enjoy movies, plays or music (Country & Classic Rock), cooking for friends, and spending time with family. Home improvement projects Recent Have Become a favorite. I'm NEVER bored and feel there is no time like the present to learn something new. I like to explore Whether it's the city , a hiking trail, ski slope, or secluded beach. I enjoy entertaining family and friends and pride myself on honesty and treating People with RESPECT. I look for Chemistry in my dates and a long-term relationship in my future. My Match is warm and loving, and looking for someone to complement an Otherwise fulfilling lifestyle.
Details
Height 5ft. 11in.
Education Bachelors Degree
Job Other
Has Kids Yes, living with me

=> Skype: best monday, Spain, best.monday2

=> Z:
Paul
56, Cordoba, Spain
Looking for a friend, a date or a relationship with a girl
aged 18‑99, in Spain.
Single
Seeking serious relationship to share good times and to enjoy the pleasures life offers. From the midwest originally and Have lived in New Jersey several years. I workout several times a week to stay in good shape. Being like everyone hate on this site, but Have a positive outlook in finding a partner to be Able to share Events with everyday life, and laugh About experiences. I am Told i look better in person than in pictures. Enjoy cooking, movies (will Chic watch flicks), hiking, bike riding, theater, sporting events, red wine, just walking and holding hands and talking. Enjoying cooking and would like to cook together in kitchen or will prepare nice dinner to share. Life is short, and let's not spend too much time waiting for That view next or email. Looking to share life experiences and travel with a best friend..Let's meet and talk and see if we connect..Good luck in your search.
Personal Details

Scams with photos of a different man on badoo, see: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 56#p475556

clone: plus.google.com/112033891546376877434/about
Jean MArc

clone:tngcommunity.org/vote/girls/profile/104163673/
Jean Pierre
38, Boudry, Canton de Neuchâtel, Switzerland
was online yesterday

clone: plus.google.com/111252874770521462667/posts
Fernando Berthier
Wohnt in Beauvais, France
ImageImageImage

clone: .linkedin.com/in/jean-jacques-gouthier-74510b101?trk=pub-pbmap
Jean-jacques Gouthier
6500 chez SAF-agriculteurs de France
Le Mans und Umgebung, Frankreich
Architektur & Bauplanung
SAF-agriculteurs de France
L'Ecloserie numérique - Télécentre de Boitron
Ausbildung
La Rochelle

clone: plus.google.com/117794175514529730301/posts
Robert Brossolette
I thank you I am Robert and am divorced daughter 9 years of age and you ??
I'm here and online
et moi je suis divorce avec une fille ans de 12 et vous ?
moi je suis connecte sur moi facebook ajoute moi
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:38 pm

Hi Pretty,

Hope you had a pleasant night rest?

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to continue communication with you.I am glad to have you here to communicate with. Let me tell you something about myself. Where do i begin hmm OK. I'm an Italian by origin, I was born in Italy and later migrated to the United State after the death of my parents. My full names are " Paul Anthony " 55 years old, I am a Construction Engineer by profession to be precise basically I specialize in building roads and railways design and also into sales of interior finishes both in and outside the country, I'm the only child of my late parents. My Parents never told me anything about their Family before the past away. I have a Daughter and her name is Sandy she's 14 yrs old.

I have been single for 5 yrs now, when I lost my wife, then Sandy was 10 yrs old... It was really a bad time for us, we have been trying to cope with the vacuum but it hasn't been easy for us. I don't have any relationship in person right now. I am a descent professional man, belong to a well responsible class. I am a generous person, transparent man, mentally stable, physically fit, gentle,positive, funny and purpose-minded. My goals and dreams in life are very simple, living one day at a time and enjoying one moment at a time and to meet someone that believes in unconditional love/relationship. It's my desire and want for you to ask whatever you wanna know about me. Let us take it step by step.

I'm so much interested in knowing you better and what makes you the special person you are today. I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me as a friend. So come on and share it all with me if you don’t mind. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as this friendship i want to build with you. I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship/relationship i want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality and potential.

I must admit that you are a very cute, charming and attractive looking lady, I admire you. We will be best friends and great lovers, we will have great fun everyday of our life, bound together with strong relationship with love and confidence. This is what i want in my life with my true partner, I want us to know each other more. I don't joke or play-games with any ones emotion and i don't want any one to joke or play-games with mine as well. looking forward in further communication with you.

Okay that's all for now, hoping to hear from you soon!!

Take care, have a good day ahead & God bless!!!

Warm Hugs,
Paul.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Julien Perrin, julienperrin22@gmail.com 2nd pic set

Postby Myra » Sun May 29, 2016 12:18 pm

google+
Julien Perrin
Veuf
Travaille chez Transitaire
Education: Saverne, bac, 1966
Habite à Saverne alsace France

téléphone: 07 88 75 62 79 ---> 00337 = French cell phone
courrier électronique: julienperrin22@gmail.com

email address here too
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 11#p485811

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Murphy Alord - ar

Postby Myra » Sun May 29, 2016 12:37 pm

Muphy alord ---> same pic as on google+
Male / Single
48 Edison / United States
Create Date 27/05/2016 05:19
Last Login 27/05/2016 05:19

About Me
Fun successful and hard working

Looking For
A nice and honest woman

Relationship Status Single
Occupation Self Employed
Profession Business
Annual Income More than 600.000$
Living Situation Live with kids
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Interests Cooking dance swimming golf tv reading travel beach
Education Master
Languages English
Religion Christianity

I am interested in you. Because:
You are sexy
You are mature
We are seeking same things

can I have your email address

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sun May 29, 2016 12:41 pm

Clones here:

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6040513800
Patrick F

waplog.com/franckolivier99
franckolivier99
Male, 42, In a relationship
France
Basic Info
like sincerity research friendships complicity or pleasure in cam but with respect for each fake profiles crooks go your way English speaking ladies Welcomed for chat friendship and why not Camchat

waplog.com/friend/view_friends/gerome0712?ses_key=83o5t6trv8nmh2e8kjvtmam4q1&lang=
gerome0712
Male, 41
France

waplog.com/photo/page/29011790?ses_key=369ip1v1vpchmjf2hofd88th32
david_dechavrons0
Male, 47, Single
Russia

waplog.com/alainxavier
alainxavier
Male, 40, Divorced
Germany , Hessen

ImageImageImageImageImage

tasia34
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby tasia34 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:27 pm

DO mnie ten człowiek pisała jako Mark Scott

Pisał przez 2 miesiące aż zrobił coś co mnie zaintrygowało, mówił o miłości i o przyjeździe do mojego kraju. Niektóre z jego listów

Witam, Miło jest się napisać do ciebie, po pierwsze myślę, że będzie lepiej dla mnie, aby przedstawić się prawidłowo, jestem wdowcem i pracuję jako inżynier, mieszkam i pracuję w Teksasie, USA. I i 5 innych prywatnych inwestorów w ostatnim czasie został przeniesiony na Litwę w ramach wprowadzania produktów łupkowy ropy i gazu. Oznacza to, że będę do przeprowadzki do Polski w ciągu najbliższych 2 miesięcy i ja zdecydowaliśmy się osiąść tutaj. Byłem w Warszawie ostatnie 2 miesiące. Jestem rodem z Kanady i jedynym żyjącym dzieckiem moich rodziców, miałem jednego starszego brata, ale on już nie żyje, zmarł 3 lata temu. Moja żona zmarła dwa lata po naszym ślubie była chora na raka, choroba ta ma wpływ na nią jeszcze przed naszym małżeństwie. Nie mam dziecko, mogę napisać trochę na polski z nadzieją, aby doskonalić swoje wystąpienie chwilą ledwo mogę mówić, chociaż mogę zrozumieć, kiedy rozmawiał. Mam nadzieję, że będę w stanie mówić i pisać lepiej jak będzie to również pomóc mi w lepszej komunikacji z moich polskich klientów, czytałem przez swój profil i dostał pod wrażeniem; to był powód, dla którego postanowiłem napisać do ciebie.

Czasem tłumaczył na język polski a czasem pisał w angielskim

i was so excited about your picture that you sent to me and I told my best friend about us and he said that he was happy that I can think this way and also good to see a smile on my face, although he asked me to be very careful and make sure that I get to meet with you as soon as possible, he says that there are so many people who are not real on the internet dating sites and there are lots of pretentious people who lie about their personality, he says that it is better for a real life conversation.

next

here is a second number you can call, maybe it will be better to talk... +12675077512

I look at the previous photos you sent me and imagine your beautiful eyes capturing my heart. You know just the words to say to put me at ease. Your words stir a deeply intense longing in every fiber of my body and your words makes me feel as though I am melting inside and I wish I can cuddle you, i will like to give you a warm massage, I really wish you could be with me now, there are so many thoughts on my mind about you, it will be so much wonderful to kiss your neck and massage your foot softly and at the same time i whisper into your ears and tell you how special you are to me :) I think about our togetherness and so many romantic things we could do together, it will be fun having showers together and helping you to gently rub lotion on your body :). I have developed intense feelings for you and these are feelings that I never knew existed and now I never want to lose these feelings, not even for a moment. I want nothing more than to see you at my side, this will really make me happy. When I go to sleep at night I want to feel your arms holding me, protecting me. I am only sorry that it took us so many years to meet. Now that we have found each other I will never again know the empty feelings of loneliness. You have made my life complete and I shall cherish your incredible gift of unconditional joy and devotion. My heart is so full of deep feelings and passion for you that I can hardly contain myself. I think of spending every minute of every day with you. It means so much to me.

i kiedy napisał dwa ostatnie listy zaczęłam coś podejrzewać i szukać informacji

tak mi napisał

Dziecko jestem tak szczęśliwy, aby usłyszeć od ciebie, ja cię tak bardzo brakowało i pomyślałem, że może zapomniałeś o mnie, ale teraz wiem, że to dlatego, że energii elektrycznej .. mogę sobie wyobrazić stan powodzi w Polsce, mam nadzieję, że to nie jest tak poważne, a mam nadzieję, że jesteś bezpieczny też? mój projekt stał się tak bardzo przygnębiające, że starali się zrobić wszystko, co może, a jednak bez skutku, to jest tak bardzo niszczące

Gdy trzeba, że ​​prawdziwa więź z bratniej duszy, nikt ani nic nie powinien nigdy być w stanie złamać, że od siebie. To wy wobec świata; Chcę dać wam radość masz przyniósł do mojego życia. Istnieje tak wiele wyrażeń z tym pięknym uczuciem, że mogę sobie wyobrazić: łagodność dotyk, sposób usta poczują dociskany kopalni, jak będziesz pocierać kciukiem nad wierzchem dłoni, aż kolana klamry, jeśli spojrzeć w oczy, jak uśmiech świeci się na moją twarz, gdy słyszę twój głos, jak moje ciało reaguje na twoje kiedy wyrazić to uczucie, jak się cieszę, kiedy jestem z tobą, ty mnie zrozumieć i wiedzieć, jak to zrobić rzeczy w porządku, nie ma utworów tak piękne, jak muzyka, która wypełnia moją duszę, gdy słyszę twój głos. Brak róże piękny jak twój uśmiech. Nic nie porusza mnie tak jak ty. Brak dzień jaśniejszy niż dni spędzam z tobą rozmawiać przez telefon. Jesteś moim światłem w ciemności. Nigdy nie może być wystarczająco mocne słowa, aby wyrazić moją miłość do ciebie, czasami nie mogę wyrazić wam drogę naprawdę czuję w środku. Są chwile, chcę pisać wiersze lub zaśpiewać piosenkę, ale mówią tylko część tego, co moje serce chce ci powiedzieć, że cieszę się, że mogę na ciebie liczyć, by być tam, kiedy potrzebuję kogoś do zrozumienia, aby zachęcić, uspokoić mnie i mam nadzieję, że zdajesz sobie sprawę, zawsze można liczyć na mnie. Dzielimy się tak wiele w naszym życiu, ale miło jest wiedzieć, że wciąż możemy iść nasze własne sposoby jakiś czas i jakoś, tym bardziej rosną jako jednostki, tym bardziej zbliżamy się stać. Jestem bardzo zadowolony z wszystko, co mamy ze sobą, i jestem pewien, że te uczucia będą trwać ... że będę kochać cię przez całe życie pięknych jutra. Chcę, żebyś wiedział, że jestem bardzo zadowolony, aby być częścią twojego życia, jak wiele to znaczy dla mnie, aby wiedzieć, że zawsze będę myśleć o tobie i tylko tobie!

Hello darling, How are you doing today ? I feel so much disappointed that I could not come to poland yet due to the project that has been bothering me all through the week, I feel so sad because I really thought that it was something that I could handle. This week has been so much strenuous and disappointing for me.  i feel so much pain and i am so hurt. i am in a situation in my life that i have never been before, I was supposed to make payments to my clients in completion of the the last phase of my Project bid, i wanted to make the bid payment and i withdrew cash above my credit card limit and the card got blocked, i called my bank manager and explained to him and he told me that my account has been frozen for security reasons and i have to file a complaint and it will take 4-5 working days before my account can be rectified and I have to be available. It was so strange for me because i have heard and i cannot understand why the bank can stop me from making withdrawals for security reasons. They gave me silly excuses, including preventive measures against fraud, money laundering and embezzlement. Right now my account is frozen and I cannot make any transaction. I felt so confused and deeply devastated because i  needed to make payments to my clients so that the project document can be signed and sealed. I had to start doing all that I can and called my best friend and again unluckily for me, he is already on vacation in spain. He helped me to get a loan on Thursday and I used it to make part payment, he has been trying to get other loans for me so that I can complete the project, I have tried all that I could and gone to so many private lenders here seeking for loans at any interest rate but I was disappointed as I was told that they cannot give loans to strangers and people that do not have an established business in the country. I feel frustrated because i have been trying to raise funds to complete this money so that i can pay off and finish this bid, I hate this stupid country so much.. i am really frustrated and depressed

and last

darling, good morning, I needed to make the final payment for the completion of the Project and I was supposed to pay 85,000 pounds to my clients. It has been very hard and yet I have been able to raise 53,000 pounds from my friends and some of my clients from this past week since my account got frozen, I have done all that I can to raise the remaining funds but it has been futile. My best friend now has a poor credit history and cannot get more loans for me as he has exhausted his loan limit because of the loans that he got for me. I made a complain to the Shell Company for the payment of my proceeds from the previous project and yesterday, they requested for my account details so that they can send the sum of 980,000 Pounds, It is with this money that I intend to buy an apartment in Poland. Unfortunately they cannot send the money to my account as my account right now is temporarily frozen and nothing can be done unless I am able to return home and according to my bank manager, it will take me about 5 working days for the completion of the Project. I called the Bank manager and told him about my problem and how I needed to make the transfer as quick as possible. It is my intention that as I come to Poland and scrutinize the apartments, I will make an immediate purchase after I am able to choose one that is suitable for me. This is the main reason of my coming to Poland. Again I was able to talk with the Bank Director for the Shell Corporation transfer account; I told him about my problems and asked him for the possible solution. Right now I am unable to pay my hotel bills and I have pleaded with the Hotel management to allow me for some days. He told me that for such a huge amount, it cannot be transferred to the United Kingdom and then again be transferred to Poland; he said that the IRS will tag it as money laundering and eventually the funds will be overtaxed and delayed. He said, to avoid all these, it will be better for me to find someone trustworthy in Poland who can help receive the funds as I intend to use most part of the money to buy an apartment. He assured that the bank will facilitate the complete legal documents to the recipient bank and the European Central Bank and also it will ensure fast transfer within 3 working days. I am really confused on what to do.

Jestem przerażona tym co mnie spotkało ale cieszę się że w porę się zorientowałam

tasia34
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby tasia34 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:41 pm

Hi , I know this guy like Mark Scott
Jestem z Polski więc będę pisać po polsku. Ten człowiek przedstawił się jako Mark Scott na jednym z polskich portali randkowych. Napisała że ma 49 lat i jest wdowcem , że jest inżynierem w firmie Shell , że teraz już ma swoją firme i szuka partnerki w Polsce bo będzie się tu przeprowadzał ponieważ jego firma dostała tu kontrakt na wiele lat.
Przysłał mi kilka zdjęć

a oto co pisała do mnie , pisała używając tłumacza żebym zrozumiała oraz po angielsku
to niektóre z jego listów
honey, i will not hurt you and i will never play with your emotions.. i don;t know how else i can explain all of this to you but you should know that i am very busy man and i try very very much to be there for you.. i have send you message and tell you that i will call you but i could not call you because of bad network.. i love you so much and i will be a fool to hurt you and make this go bad.. i just want you to stop having much feeling because i am a determined man and i will not do something if i am not sure about it.. i have not being with a woman in so many years so maybe i have lost my good touch keeping up with the demands and what it takes to make a woman happy, i felt i was doing my best but obviously it is not enough.. i have been busy all weekend and i have always thought about you.. i miss you a lot and i was happy anytime i hear your voice, i know you are working now but i am going to call you...

forgive my mistake honey, i always confuse poland and lithuania together, yes i am coming to poland and i am still working on my documents so i do not know the exact date for now but of course i will be there in less than two months time, very soon.. i am very glad every time i read your message, they feel me with joy.. how are you doing today? i miss you and i love you too.. how was the work today? what have you eaten for dinner? write to me please, i want to know how you are doing.. i kiss you

Kochanie, jestem bardzo zadowolony z ciebie, za każdym razem czytam swoje słowa, a także pamiętać, jak słodko brzmi twój głos czuję się tak pełen miłości i emocji, po prostu chcę być z tobą teraz, mam tak wiele emocji za każdym razem myślę o ciebie .. to jest tak cudowne .. Jeśli tylko mogę wymyślić właściwych słów, aby opisać co czuję do ciebie, to trudno .. Czy byłeś kiedyś oniemiały i po prostu uśmiechać się tylko dlatego, że nie istnieją żadne słowa pasują tyle opisać piękne uczucie? Naprawdę nie wiem, co czuję do ciebie, czuję się szczęśliwy, rozumiem Cię bardzo i mamy podobne myśli, ja ciągle patrząc na swoje zdjęcia, a ja uśmiecham, patrzę na twoją twarz i szkoda, że ​​nie mogę wysłać Ci pocałunek. Kiedy należy pamiętać, że nie jesteś tutaj, to przypomina mi o tym, jak to boli być samotny, uważam, aby być interesujące i jestem bardzo zadowolony. Czuję, że jesteś bardzo blisko mnie za każdym razem piszę wam, wasze słowa rozpala mnie i trzyma mnie firma, mamy wielkie zrozumienie i jestem bardzo pewny, że język nie będzie przeszkodą dla nas, gdy się spotykamy, mam rozpoczął naukę więcej języka litewskiego i miejmy nadzieję, że wkrótce go doskonalić i jestem też gotów nauczyć się więcej w języku angielskim, jeśli są chętni do nauki. Twoja wiadomość czuję emocjonalne i wydobywa słabość we mnie. Mogę skupić się tylko na ciebie, myślenie i wyobrażając sobie, co robisz ... Życzę mogę kontynuować pisanie, aby wyrazić swoje uczucia. Przede wszystkim, życzę byli ze mną tak, że mogę trzymać cię, a także można poczuć moje bicie serca, przytulić cię tak mocno mnie i szeptem do ucha .. To jest trudne do opisania samej radości czuję z samą myśl z was. Moje serce bije szybciej myśli ciebie i naprawdę szkoda że jesteś tu ze mną teraz. Otworzyłeś moje serce .. napisz do mnie kochanie, tęsknię za tobą tak bardzo i kocham cię

cześć kochanie, dostałem wiadomość , a ja uśmiecham się bardzo , ponieważ czuje się tak dobrze i przyjemny w sercu, kiedy czytam swoje słowa , ale brzmią mi w ucho i zawsze czuje się jak jesteś w mojej głowie .. Zabawne, jak brzmisz a jeśli jesteś tuż obok , kiedy mnie pisać, ale naprawdę jesteś na drugim końcu świata . To czuje się tak dobrze i nie mogę zrozumieć , co czuję się o ciebie. Kiedy myślę o tobie , to przypomina mi o wszystkich rzeczach, które zostały napisane i to sprawiło, że sobie sprawę , jak bardzo cię pragnę . Jestem tak szczęśliwy , czuję się kompletna. Dbam o was tak dużo i Wspaniale jest wiedzieć, że czuję się w ten sposób , a to sprawia, że czuję się młodsza w moim sercu , jestem przytłoczony emocjami , że to sprawia mi mowę. Same słowa nie mogą wyrazić , ile to dla mnie znaczy przyjaźń i tak nie mogę się doczekać naszego spotkania. Ty mnie rozweselić z tych komunikatów ,. Zawsze wiedział, co powiedzieć , że położy uśmiech na mojej twarzy i naprawdę doceniam ..

good morning darling, how are you doing too? i am fine and i am glad that you having a good day at the holiday.. i have noticed that When I write with you, I feel alive. You bring to me a happiness no one else has before. You bring to me a feeling I have never known before. I know that I don't want to even imagine. You have touched my heart in ways no one could ever comprehend. Is it wrong to feel so young, yet feel so strong about you? I do not know what love is. But if it means caring for you, respecting you, believing in you and putting your happiness above my own, then I am in love:) :) I know when i am truly in love, this is not lust or a silly crush... I really do think of you. I hope that there are more great times to come. You are my inspiration everyday and I wake up every morning thinking of how wonderful it would be to wake up with you, I am not going to be afraid to have this beautiful feeling again. I believe in my heart that we are both serious towards a great relationship. I can never say how my life would go and how long I'd stay alive. All I know is that even we're miles apart, you'd always be one of the sweetest piece of puzzle completing my life. Darling, You can talk with someone for years, everyday, and still, it won't mean as much as what you can have when you sit in front of someone, not saying a word, yet you feel that person with your heart, you feel like you have known the person forever, connections are made with the heart, not the tongue.

please send me some more pictures and call me if you can.. i love you

Honey, A love unused is not love! If it is something that sits on the shelf that you don't know what to do with, it is not true to the nature of love! When i called you for the first time, I was frozen to the spot. Just to hear your voice made my heart melt. It is so amazing that after all of the years that have passed us by with hardly a notion of each other's existence, that now we will soon be together for the rest of our lives. It’s a blessed thing to love and feel loved in return, We grew up as children, never having a clue that our paths would cross so much later in life, and that we would both find a feeling that neither has found with anyone, until now. We were always meant to be together, of that there is no doubt. You are truly the woman, the partner and the wife I have dreamed of until now. You live in a city where the most handsome men live and I am just one man hundreds of miles away. It saddens my heart and sometimes I feel sad because I want to be with you and I don't know what to say or how to tell you what hurts me so deep inside. I am so proud of you and for who you are, Sweetheart, i like you, I will try and believe that our feeling will conquer all. I may not be the best person in the world but my heart is filled with gold. I know our friendship will continue to grow strong and we will conquer all obstacles placed between us. You make me feel so special and it overwhelms my heart to know there is a woman who thinks highly of me. I will ask of you, to take it slow with me and let's grow in love, unity and respect. Miles separate us and our culture is not alike, but we have fun together and share similar interests and you have my back. So sweetheart I will try harder and never give up because I pray that this beautiful feeling will conquer all. I am having some issues on the Completion of my project but I hope to resolve everything as soon as possible. Write me what else you did today..
i wish you a safe trip back home darling..

i love you

Dziecko jestem tak szczęśliwy, aby usłyszeć od ciebie, ja cię tak bardzo brakowało i pomyślałem, że może zapomniałeś o mnie, ale teraz wiem, że to dlatego, że energii elektrycznej .. mogę sobie wyobrazić stan powodzi w Polsce, mam nadzieję, że to nie jest tak poważne, a mam nadzieję, że jesteś bezpieczny też? mój projekt stał się tak bardzo przygnębiające, że starali się zrobić wszystko, co może, a jednak bez skutku, to jest tak bardzo niszczące

Gdy trzeba, że ​​prawdziwa więź z bratniej duszy, nikt ani nic nie powinien nigdy być w stanie złamać, że od siebie. To wy wobec świata; Chcę dać wam radość masz przyniósł do mojego życia. Istnieje tak wiele wyrażeń z tym pięknym uczuciem, że mogę sobie wyobrazić: łagodność dotyk, sposób usta poczują dociskany kopalni, jak będziesz pocierać kciukiem nad wierzchem dłoni, aż kolana klamry, jeśli spojrzeć w oczy, jak uśmiech świeci się na moją twarz, gdy słyszę twój głos, jak moje ciało reaguje na twoje kiedy wyrazić to uczucie, jak się cieszę, kiedy jestem z tobą, ty mnie zrozumieć i wiedzieć, jak to zrobić rzeczy w porządku, nie ma utworów tak piękne, jak muzyka, która wypełnia moją duszę, gdy słyszę twój głos. Brak róże piękny jak twój uśmiech. Nic nie porusza mnie tak jak ty. Brak dzień jaśniejszy niż dni spędzam z tobą rozmawiać przez telefon. Jesteś moim światłem w ciemności. Nigdy nie może być wystarczająco mocne słowa, aby wyrazić moją miłość do ciebie, czasami nie mogę wyrazić wam drogę naprawdę czuję w środku. Są chwile, chcę pisać wiersze lub zaśpiewać piosenkę, ale mówią tylko część tego, co moje serce chce ci powiedzieć, że cieszę się, że mogę na ciebie liczyć, by być tam, kiedy potrzebuję kogoś do zrozumienia, aby zachęcić, uspokoić mnie i mam nadzieję, że zdajesz sobie sprawę, zawsze można liczyć na mnie. Dzielimy się tak wiele w naszym życiu, ale miło jest wiedzieć, że wciąż możemy iść nasze własne sposoby jakiś czas i jakoś, tym bardziej rosną jako jednostki, tym bardziej zbliżamy się stać. Jestem bardzo zadowolony z wszystko, co mamy ze sobą, i jestem pewien, że te uczucia będą trwać ... że będę kochać cię przez całe życie pięknych jutra. Chcę, żebyś wiedział, że jestem bardzo zadowolony, aby być częścią twojego życia, jak wiele to znaczy dla mnie, aby wiedzieć, że zawsze będę myśleć o tobie i tylko tobie!

last today 18.07

darling, good morning, I needed to make the final payment for the completion of the Project and I was supposed to pay 85,000 pounds to my clients. It has been very hard and yet I have been able to raise 53,000 pounds from my friends and some of my clients from this past week since my account got frozen, I have done all that I can to raise the remaining funds but it has been futile. My best friend now has a poor credit history and cannot get more loans for me as he has exhausted his loan limit because of the loans that he got for me. I made a complain to the Shell Company for the payment of my proceeds from the previous project and yesterday, they requested for my account details so that they can send the sum of 980,000 Pounds, It is with this money that I intend to buy an apartment in Poland. Unfortunately they cannot send the money to my account as my account right now is temporarily frozen and nothing can be done unless I am able to return home and according to my bank manager, it will take me about 5 working days for the completion of the Project. I called the Bank manager and told him about my problem and how I needed to make the transfer as quick as possible. It is my intention that as I come to Poland and scrutinize the apartments, I will make an immediate purchase after I am able to choose one that is suitable for me. This is the main reason of my coming to Poland. Again I was able to talk with the Bank Director for the Shell Corporation transfer account; I told him about my problems and asked him for the possible solution. Right now I am unable to pay my hotel bills and I have pleaded with the Hotel management to allow me for some days. He told me that for such a huge amount, it cannot be transferred to the United Kingdom and then again be transferred to Poland; he said that the IRS will tag it as money laundering and eventually the funds will be overtaxed and delayed. He said, to avoid all these, it will be better for me to find someone trustworthy in Poland who can help receive the funds as I intend to use most part of the money to buy an apartment. He assured that the bank will facilitate the complete legal documents to the recipient bank and the European Central Bank and also it will ensure fast transfer within 3 working days. I am really confused on what to do.

teraz czekam czy jeszcze sie odezwie , ale jestem przerażona tym wszystkim

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:04 pm

(267) 507-7512

is a VoIP number provided by TextPlus with an area code in PA
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Piron
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Aaron Mike 0044 2033225981

Postby Piron » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:51 am

Scam alert!!! My mom is a victim of a romance scam, already 4000 euro gone. His name is Aaron Mike. Western union recievers get their money without ID and use the following names:
- rebecca ellis fox
- lauren ashleigh dimelow
- ehis rueben

The guy says he works in Turky and calls my mother with this number:
0044 2033225981

His pictures can be found all over the internet. He also goes by the name of mark Robinson. If you google Agnes Jospin you will find the pic below too.

Return to “White Males”